Hi there!!
Welcome to our blog for 4th ESO.
You might be wondering...why a blog? Because it's the ideal place to come across different viewpoints, a good way of gathering ideas for your writing and speaking exercises, because we may have great fun with it, and last but not least because we can get to know each other a bit better...What do you think? Thrilling, isn't it?
I hope you enjoy the experience.
13 December 2011
Reality shows
Do you watch any reality shows? Why? What do you think about them?
I think reality shows are just an entertainment. On one hand, I like them because they are funny and sometimes they can be interesting. On the other hand, some people like them too much, and those people should remember that they're only tv programmes which have been made beforehand. To sum up, reality shows shouldn't hurt sane people.
I think reality TV is entertainment for people. These television appearances are fun, interesting and intriguing for people who see them after a long day at work. On the other hand puden have programs that drive the rudeness and vulgarity, spreading the bad actions in society.
Yes, I see reality shows, for example "El Hormiguero". I see reality shows because with me, there are funny and entertainment. All of them are interesting and entertainment, but others... are incredibly bad and not recomendable because it changes your form to think because are a controllers. Pol Moreno Castro 4t ESO - A
I love the reality shows.In my opinión the realitys shows is entretainment foor people and are interesting and fun. The most of the things I see on TV are reality shows because I intriguing after a day in the school.
I disagree with you because you don't learn anything useful for your life, you only learn things about the private life of some really stupid persons. In my opinion, reality shows are a waste of time, a time that you can use to search new things, do your hobbies, etc. No to be sitting in front of the sofa as a zombie!
No,I doesn't see reality shows because I think this are silly.My family and I doesn't see reality show because I think are useless and unusable. Júlia Mayor 4t ESO A
Honestly reality shows is to make people stupid, spend hours watching television. I do not find the truth and grace merit either. David Ortega Ruiz 4t ESO A
Yes I watch reality shows for example big brother. this is one of my favorites because is very funny and when I stay boring I saw this type of tv programes.
The reality shows are measures that have the system to stun and make the people silly. Are a very simple distraction for the common people, a type of TV programme that surplusage, that not lead to any place. But I like view this type of shows sometimes, to comtemplate the imbecility (sorry for the vocabulary) of the nowadays society.
Yes, I watch some reality shows, because a lot of funny. I watch for example “Splash” that is a reality show in wich the participants jump to a pool from a trampoline. “Splash” is an American reality show that we adapted in Spain because it triumph in America. I watch this reality show because I pass a good time watching it! I think that reality shows entertain people after a hard day of work and helps him to disconnect for sleep. Raul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A
well I think that once we could see some reality show they are not always bad thing is that I hardly ever I have time to watch TV i many times the I Spy television series such as Grey's anatomy, house or some other movie. Prefer mystery series or more based in reality than reality shows because I do not usually like. Adriana Jiménez 4t d'ESO-C
I do not watch reality TV but sometimes see "big brother" and all I see is people that this deseperada and has a hard to get money. I think it is not necessary to be a fool to get money is easy money also can be achieved by working with a serious career and truth. Paula Domenech 4t ESO B
If i see some reality show, because there are some that are good or just fun in itself. There are always good but there are some very bad they are usually the majority. Almost all reality shows are usually singers and others. I still hope some reality show I'm surprised and I like it at all and I think most think like me. Aleix Mustarós 4t d'ESO-B
I think reality shows are an entertainment. It will be interesting and intriguing but other times it will be boring and stress. I think there are cool for people who don't get out the house, my grandparents for example. But to other people who snag in this realities are dangerous because they will disconnect from the world. Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I don't watch TV,(well, probably I watch it a bit having lunch but just 30 minutes or less) so I don't watch any reality show. I'm not attracted about them. I prefer watching series on my computer because I can stop them if I want to go to the toilet or wherever and there aren't as advertisements as in the TV are. And about reality shows, I think that they're awful and boring. Sara López Morales 4t ESO C
Sometimes I see reality shows and often they are very funny and entertained but not always they are. These TV programes are made for people very bored or without things to do and with lot of time.
Yes,I see reality shows because i think that are a good entertainment for the persons.You laugh and spend a great time watching these programs, I hope that you will never run out because I have a great time watching them.
Yes, the reality shows are just entreteinment, because the reality shows isn't stupids because are simply is a cameras that film a group of people. I think that you're referring to a program of heart.
There are too many reality shows in the Spanish TV but only a little part of it are interesting and useful to learn, these are only to have fun. The reality shows aren’t my favorite types of programmes in the TV. I see it sometimes because only sometimes are interesting. I prefer sports, cultural or romantic programmes. But, the reality shows are one of the most common programmes in our society.
I like watching TV, but I absolutely prefer series. Reality shows are good, but I don't follow them. In my opinion Spanish reality shows are horrible, I prefer the American. While I'm having lunch I often watch Divinity channel because there's a reality called "My Fair Wedding" that I love it! I also like "How do I look?" and "Love it or list it". But, as I said before I don't follow any of this realities.
Watching reality shows is a good way of entertainment. Personally, I don't see many shows or realities, I'm more into American series or films but it doesn't mean that I don't watch any reality show, I do watch them and enjoy them but I prefer doing other things such as reading or hanging out with friends.
Hey! I don't like reality shows so I don't watch them. I think they are programmes which haven't got any interest. To add more, I think they are silly (the programmes, the people who participate in the programme and the people who watch it). I think we must prohibite reality shows because the people lose a lot of time watching that rubbish.
Hey, I don’t agree with you, because the reality shows are very entertain and funny. Well, someone realities are very boring and heavy, but is de way that you entertaining. Other realities are stupid, yes, but you laugh more with it.
I don't agree with you because the people who watch the reality shows aren't silly. Some are funny and entertaining, Others are boring and stupid, but they aren'tt that bad when you are bored.
I don't I do not really like watching TV but I sometimes see reality shows because there are interesting, I know that all is manipulated or almost all, but are funny and entertaining. Are more interesting when there are famous people in the reality show because say secrets of them.
I love reality shows. It is a way to entertain people in a different way, making games, jokes or just talking to other people and creating a family atmosphere where people feel comfortable.
hello, there are series that you see because there is nothing else to see. the reason for those people is to get entertainment.It is a way to have fun.
Yes, I watch some reality shows because some of them are funny. But I don't like most of them because are vulgar and a bad influence for us. I think there should be more control of this programmes, because some are uncontrolled and they think they can do everything they want, and it isn't correct.
I don't like this TV programmes because they are vulgars and less interesting than watching others. On the other hand, when I'm bored I sometimes watch these because they can be funny. But following them I think that allows people to think and to be like the characters that usually this persons interpret.
I don't like this TV programs because they are vulgars and less interesting than watching others. On the other hand, I sometimes watch them because can be funny. But following them allows people to think and to be like the characters that this persons interpret. It isn't ethical.
I don't see too many reality shows. I think that reality show could be a good idea in the beginning, when it started, but now it's been overused. One of the things that stop me to see all of them is that, in theory they are promoted as being "real" when in actually isn't. There are lots of TV shows with I wouldn't be at all surprised to know that the contestants aren't asked to “re-enact” some events for various reasons “for the good of the show”. I will never understand the why of the big awards of money only to spend weeks locked in a house or lost on an island.
I don't like reality shows because are stupid. Reality shows are TV programs for people that haven't got social life. I never see these programs, because is painful to see the life of people that stay all the day fighting,drinking and in partys. I don't understand the purport of stay in the TV and all the people of the world can see your daily actions, your life,etc. In conclusion, I don't like reality shows and I'll never see a reality show.
Well, I have to confess that I love reality shows, I don’t have enough time to watch them on TV, but I think they make you forget your troubles of the day and entertain you when you’re bored.
I like the reality shows because they are fun and have a lot of audience. These programs treat of pink heart or actually topics that people really like, but I think these programs aren't educational because they don't contribute anything, all they do entertain and hang out, but haven't an education part. Andrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
I think that this TV programmes are absurd, but it's just something more to make money. I don't like reality shows, but they can entertain older people who don't have nothing to do, like my grandma, and sometimes the reality shows can be a little bit interesting. In my opinion, if you like waching to reality shows, do it.
These programmes are the worst things that I've ever seen since the TV was invented. I've seen people shouting, arguing, fighting, slighting... I respect if somebody likes reality shows, but watching them this person isn't doing a favour to the participants, who sometimes are very crazy, silly and think they're funny. They are exposing themselves to the world, looking for the fame, the money, or both. But they only will obtain to be ridiculous on an international scale.
I think that these programs are stupids and other things, and the people who participating in this programs are silly or whatever but I have to confess that I whatch this series. I laugh a lot and When I have time to whatch the tv I see this type of programs. It's strange I know it! Judith Fernández 4t ESO A
Sincerely, I don't watch any reality shows. I think that they are just an entertainment. They spend all the programme insulting each other with any objective just for fun I think. They only want wealth, they don't mind what they do just to achieve wealth, if they have money they're happy.
It's incredible how teenagers watch that stupid programmes that shows the actual ignorance of the world
I see some of the famous reality shows because they are entertained and I think that are programmes that are so criticated beacuse of their finalities but some of the programmes are good ideas to make a programme. I think that the problem of the reality shows are the persons who came there. Some of them are so strange, silly, eccentric and a lot of them only want to be famous in the world of TV and for this reason the original idea of the programme at the final changes. Sara Fernández 4ESO B
I don't watch any reality show, I think they're too much artificial. You can litrerally see that they are looking to a guideline. Reality shows are usually stupids, and I don't have any need to wathc any of them. Elsa Clapés 4 ESO A
I think that the reality shows are stupids and absurds. because are useless but to me they are quite nice to see.Most programas are don't teach nothing. Tese programs look adolescents. The example of the reality shows are the valleys or gran hermano. Laura Ferrón, 4rt ESO C
I think that the reality shows are stupids and absurds. because are useless but to me they are quite nice to see.Most programas are don't teach nothing. Tese programs look adolescents. The example of the reality shows are the valleys or gran hermano. Laura Ferrón, 4rt ESO C
I sometimes watch reality show but I preffer the other programs. Because sometimes the reality show is very phatetic in my opinion. But I respect everybody.
I love reality shows, I think they are very entertaining, but many people think that they are stupid and boring, but very entertain people, but also I think people watch a lot of television because of that.
Reality shows In my opinion the reality shows are very entertaining. When I stay in my home, I like watching TV and reality shows. I watch Mujeres, Hombres i Viceversa and I like it. In this programme people go to fall in love. Some people think that reality shows are stupid and sometimes I think that it is true. Raquel Callao 4t ESO-A
I agree with your opinion Raquel. I think that realities are very entertaining but I tkink that it's important that people are should have other interesting things to looks at these programmes because in this programes there are a lot of ignorant people; in my opinion all tv programe are very ignorant like: salvame or tv series like Aida, rebelde... I think that government should increase in the most interesting of young people making most interesting programs or series; but it's not posible because people are very ignorant and they like these tv series and programs.
HI! I see a lot of realities show because there a lot of entertainment, and is very funny. When I see a reality show I’m to get stock on. I see a lot of realities show like: “one prince for Corina”, “camp of summer”… Other time I don’t likes realities shows because there are very superficial people and people says a lot of bad words. But in general I like and I get stock on a lot of.
HI! I see a lot of realities show because there a lot of entertainment, and is very funny. When I see a reality show I’m to get stock on. I see a lot of realities show like: “one prince for Corina”, “camp of summer”… Other time I don’t likes realities shows because there are very superficial people and people says a lot of bad words. But in general I like and I get stock on a lot of.
Hi! I agree with Elena! I see a lot of realities shows, too. I like reality shows for example: “ Mujeres, Hombres y Viceversa”. I don’t like Salvame or other realities because people are very ignorant and superficial. Raquel Callao 4t/A
Yes, I see reality shows, for example: "Fast N 'loud". because I think they are very interesting and fun. When I'm bored are one of the things that make me go better.
Hi, I don't like the reality shows, because the people for this programmes are very stupid and I don't happy In this reality shows insult to the people and makes people buring runs
I don’t watch any reality show since I was in 2nd ESO because are so stupid and explains the private life of a lot of famous people that it’s all the same to me. I think that the reality shows are garbage TV because it does not teach anything and you don’t learn anything, well yes the life of Belen Esteban and Matamoros. David Almécija 4th ESO-A
Hi guys! I think that reallity shows are not bad, and probably they are good and a lot of people love them. But sincerally I prefer other type of TV series like action films or comedy series but in general reallity shows are not bad, it's funny and cool see the people singing very well or doing extrange things.
Yes, I watch reality show. Because in the moment I'm very boring , I step by watching TV , and I see the reality show. The reality show are the program are very funny and i had a good. I appear very insults. I think what young children not recoment see. Elena Bernabéu 4rt C
I agree with you because are very funny and spend time, although sometimes they say ugly words. I agree that the kids shouldn't watch this programes. Laura Ferrón
Yes, I watch reality shows. I watch them when I'm bored, I sit down on the sofa and I watch TV, and I see reality shows. They are very funny and I have a good time. There are a lot of insults. I do not recommend these programmes to young children. Elena Bernabéu 4rt C
I don't see reality shows, because I don' like it. I don't like because it seems useless to hear about the lives of celebrities and how their lives are. I prefer to watch series or other programs before the reality show.
I think that the Reality Shows programs aren't good . The people who participate in them is not usually the most educated. Programs aren't smart and listen to people talk about how they don't like their lives
I think that the Reality Shows programs aren't good . The people who participate in them is not usually the most educated. Programs aren't smart and listen to people talk about how they don't like their lives
Hi guys, I don´t like a lot the reality shows, but sometimes I watch some of them. Sometimes I watch mujeres y hombre y viceversa because when I went home to have lunch with my grandparents they were watching it.
This opinion is right for me since you have these other programs talk bad about the famous and always take out the things that are bad for celebrities.
I'm follow the from the first show for 4 years TU CARA ME SUENA because you face me with a lot of fun and very rich with have fun pipe and keep alert and Hawaii 5.0 comes.Are there between series I like.
I acknowledge that if I looked gossip magazines and I think that has not always look, but if you ever get bored, see Good Holiday magazines of this type because risk you have of that nonsense.
Hi! I think that reality show is very pathetic because they pass all the time screaming, and this makes me nervous. My opinion is that reality shows are bored and don't have anything fun. There are more programmes that are good than reality shows.
Hi! I agree with you that you say the reality shows are pathetic, but in my opinion they are very entertaining, because you watch the people pass all the time screaming, and you stay in your home, and you can say your opinion with that or screaming to the TV although, the people that stay in the reality shows don’t listen to you.
I agree with you because I think that reality shows are stupid and boring and only search to win audience by preparing situations and histories of love with the participants or fights between them. I prefer and I suppose that you too. It is better towatch series or films that are more interesting and funnier. Daniel Romero 4t d'ESO.A
I'm not interesting in reality shows because I don't care about what people do in their lives but sometimes my sister watches a reality show called Jersey Shore, and it is really funny to see how that stupid Americans get drunk and go to parties, if I watch this kind of reality shows it's just for a reason because my sister and I want to laugh a bit if we are really bored.
I don't watch reality shows because I think that they are very boring. I don't find entertaining to watch the life of a group of people, living together and usually arguing and sometimes even fighting each other. If I want to see people fighting, I watch action movies, not reality shows.
I think the same as you. This kind of TV programmes are trash and so stupid. They aren't good for all ages but a lot of people watch them and promote to do more reality shows.
I think reality shows are exciting, because each expresses some ideas, can agree or not, but they are good to learn different things. I do not watch many. Maria Garcia-Penche
I think is good to have TV entretainment programms but the programms like "Sálvame Deluxe" are programms which want to extend in the society a feel of ignorance and make us controled people.But exists others like "El club de la Comedia" which only want to entertain the people, also all people have an opinion about that and I'm not a judge to decide about this.
_Yes, I actually watch a reality show, SuperVivientes, because It’s funny and survivors have to survive in a lost island, they have to fish, they have to eat whatever they have on that island. And in this programme you get to know the participants. This is all !
I see reality shows but not like "Gran Hermano" or "MHYV" or something like that, I think that those programmes are the worst programmes you can see on televisión and I really can't understand how people like them... but I agree that seeing reality shows like "Duo de supervivientes" or programmes like this that show interesting things are great because you learn.
I see the reality shows because i like them. I think the reality shows are entertainment and people enjoy them. My opinion is that reality shows are very interesting.
I like the reality shows, I think that the reality shows are a funny entertainment but in some reality shows they say a lot of ugly words. I see a lot of reality shows for example the new reality show ''killer karaoke''.
I don't see reality shows, and I don't watch the tv either. Because I like other things like computer. I think reality shows are good entertainment, many people see them, but not all of them are good. I think that programmes like "Gran Hermano" are stupid programmes.
I don't watch reality shows because I haven't time. I don't like reality shows. I think the reality showsare a good form to spend the time. The people who go to these programmes are people who get bored in their houses.
I like reality shows, I think ithey are good entertainment to kill boredom. I like them because I love gossip and it's fun to see it, but I think that all the realities have a part which is prepared.
I don't like reality shows, I think that they are not interesting and I only see them when I go to my grandmother's house. the people who go to the reallities give an opinión for the society, for everyone that sees these programms.
I think reality shows are very entertaining. Sometimes I see "Mujeres y Hombres y Viceversa" and " Tu cara me suena".People enjoy reality shows and they are very funny.
I'm not interested in the lives of other persons. I hate the reality shows where the people only go there to get fame and get money with this. Going to the television to critizise other persons and get more money and fame. For example:Gran Hermano
I like the reality shows and I see a lot of there because when I boring, this programmes make me feel better but don't all of the reality shows are good because this programmes change your personality and transform your character.
I think that reality shows can be an entretainment for some people, but this TV shows are false. The problem appears when the people spend a lot of time wathing this.
I think reality shows are exciting, because each expresses some ideas, can agree or not, but they are good to learn different things. I don't watch many.
I enjoy a lot with reality shows because in think that they're interesting but sometimes are a little bit ridiculous. At the moment I only watch "Mujeres Y Hombres Y Viceversa" but one year ago I used to watch "Jersey Shore".
Yes, I see a lot of reality shows. I like them because you can see different persons and their costums. These types of programmes can be rude or vulgar, but they are very entertaining and I really like them.
I think that reality shows can be an entretainment for some people,but these TV shows are false. People enjoy reality shows and they are very funny. Kevin España 4th ESO-C
We enjoy a lot of reality shows. Because you can see the life of other persons and their costums. And you can laugh with their fights. Sheila Delgado & Ainhoa Torres. 4th ESO-C
I like a lot of reality shows. I see them on the internet and somtimes on TV. My favorite reality shows are: Ridiculousness,geordie shore,Jersey Shore. Gabriel Ferran 4th ESO-C
I don't. I hate reality shows, I think that reality shows are just used to distract people from other important things, so they're as unnecessary as football teams.
I'm not interested in reality shows because they speaak about other's live and just they have fun with the other's lives. I think they pollute you and let you in ridicolous.
We hate the reality shows because they're rubbish. The people only go to a reality to get money. The director only wants to create polemic situatons. Marc Rocamora and Gerard García
Yes, a lot of reality shows for example: Spain Got Talent or Gran Hermano. Because I like it, and I think that Spain Got Talent is very interesting and in other countries there are another versions. And we think that this programmes can be very entertaining.
We think that these TV programmes are absurd, but it's just something more to make money. We don't like reality shows, but they can entertain older people who don't have anything to do, like my grandma, and sometimes the reality shows can be a little bit interesting. In our opinion, if you like waching reality shows, do it. Arnau Fonollosa, Victor Perez and Arnau Rodriguez. 4th ESO B
In our opinion the best famous show is Big Brother in Spain (TVfive). We watch this reality sometimes or to be enternained or spend time. Because the audience share is very big, and a lot of people like those reality shows, and fill other programmes such as Salvame. And our favourite reality shows are GH and GHVIP, Supervivientes and Passport to the island.
In our opinion the reallity shows like us because they are represented as if it were real life there are no dialogues or representation is in fiction i reallity show that we like is big brother Dani Moreno Dani González 4TH ESO "A"
In ouer opinion reality shows are very interesting because they entertain and make you moderate happy. Our favourite reality is GYM TONY. Josep Robledo i pedro Perez
We are not interested in reality shows because we think they are boring, but we are interested in some of them that are about singing, for example "The Voice". We think there are programmes that don't aport anything to us and are rubbish programmes.
I love watching reality shows because it helps me to disconnect of homework, studies and also of my problems. It's a good way to relax and laugh a bit!! maria tomas
I don't watch any reality shows as in my opinion it is really unfair that these people are getting more fame and money and some really prepared people don't have any job. Marc Silvente 4B
I don't watch any reality shows as in my opinion it is really unfair that these people are getting more fame and money and some really prepared people don't have any job. Marc Silvente 4B
I only like watching some reality shows such as Gran Hermano. I think it's a very funny and entertaining show. However, I reckon that some of them are a waste of time and very dull. In conclusion, I like some of them, but the truth is that I prefer to watch series.
I watch some reality shows like Gran Hermano or Supervivientes. I think that it is a good way to be entertained if you don't have anything to do. Alba Pérez Eso 4B
I think reality shows are just an entertainment.
ReplyDeleteOn one hand, I like them because they are funny and sometimes they can be interesting.
On the other hand, some people like them too much, and those people should remember that they're only tv programmes which have been made beforehand.
To sum up, reality shows shouldn't hurt sane people.
I think reality TV is entertainment for people. These television appearances are fun, interesting and intriguing for people who see them after a long day at work.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand puden have programs that drive the rudeness and vulgarity, spreading the bad actions in society.
Eric Sales
4th ESO ‘’C’’
Yes, I see reality shows, for example "El Hormiguero". I see reality shows because with me, there are funny and entertainment. All of them are interesting and entertainment, but others... are incredibly bad and not recomendable because it changes your form to think because are a controllers.
ReplyDeletePol Moreno Castro
4t ESO - A
I love the reality shows.In my opinión the realitys shows is entretainment foor people and are interesting and fun.
ReplyDeleteThe most of the things I see on TV are reality shows because I intriguing after a day in the school.
I disagree with you because you don't learn anything useful for your life, you only learn things about the private life of some really stupid persons. In my opinion, reality shows are a waste of time, a time that you can use to search new things, do your hobbies, etc. No to be sitting in front of the sofa as a zombie!
DeleteNo,I doesn't see reality shows because I think this are silly.My family and I doesn't see reality show because I think are useless and unusable.
ReplyDeleteJúlia Mayor
4t ESO A
Honestly reality shows is to make people stupid, spend hours watching television. I do not find the truth and grace merit either.
ReplyDeleteDavid Ortega Ruiz
4t ESO A
Not to see any programs that I think are junk and I do not bring anything good to the contrary.
ReplyDeleteYes I watch reality shows for example big brother. this is one of my favorites because is very funny and when I stay boring I saw this type of tv programes.
ReplyDeleteThe reality shows are measures that have the system to stun and make the people silly. Are a very simple distraction for the common people, a type of TV programme that surplusage, that not lead to any place. But I like view this type of shows sometimes, to comtemplate the imbecility (sorry for the vocabulary) of the nowadays society.
ReplyDeleteMarc Anglí
Yes, I watch some reality shows, because a lot of funny. I watch for example “Splash” that is a reality show in wich the participants jump to a pool from a trampoline. “Splash” is an American reality show that we adapted in Spain because it triumph in America. I watch this reality show because I pass a good time watching it!
ReplyDeleteI think that reality shows entertain people after a hard day of work and helps him to disconnect for sleep.
Raul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A
well I think that once we could see some reality show they are not always bad thing is that I hardly ever I have time to watch TV i many times the I Spy television series such as Grey's anatomy, house or some other movie. Prefer mystery series or more based in reality than reality shows because I do not usually like.
ReplyDeleteAdriana Jiménez
4t d'ESO-C
I do not watch reality TV but sometimes see "big brother" and all I see is people that this deseperada and has a hard to get money. I think it is not necessary to be a fool to get money is easy money also can be achieved by working with a serious career and truth.
ReplyDeletePaula Domenech
4t ESO B
If i see some reality show, because there are some that are good or just fun in itself. There are always good but there are some very bad they are usually the majority. Almost all reality shows are usually singers and others. I still hope some reality show I'm surprised and I like it at all and I think most think like me.
ReplyDeleteAleix Mustarós
4t d'ESO-B
I think reality shows are an entertainment. It will be interesting and intriguing but other times it will be boring and stress.
ReplyDeleteI think there are cool for people who don't get out the house, my grandparents for example. But to other people who snag in this realities are dangerous because they will disconnect from the world.
Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I don't watch TV,(well, probably I watch it a bit having lunch but just 30 minutes or less) so I don't watch any reality show.
ReplyDeleteI'm not attracted about them. I prefer watching series on my computer because I can stop them if I want to go to the toilet or wherever and there aren't as advertisements as in the TV are.
And about reality shows, I think that they're awful and boring.
Sara López Morales 4t ESO C
Sometimes I see reality shows and often they are very funny and entertained but not always they are.
ReplyDeleteThese TV programes are made for people very bored or without things to do and with lot of time.
Nerea Ferreiro 4t ESO C
Yes,I see reality shows because i think that are a good entertainment for the persons.You laugh and spend a great time watching these programs, I hope that you will never run out because I have a great time watching them.
ReplyDeleteThe reality shows are only entretainment. Often these programms passed the limit of the stupidity and doing something irrational and incoherent.
ReplyDeleteYes, the reality shows are just entreteinment, because the reality shows isn't stupids because are simply is a cameras that film a group of people.
DeleteI think that you're referring to a program of heart.
There are too many reality shows in the Spanish TV but only a little part of it are interesting and useful to learn, these are only to have fun. The reality shows aren’t my favorite types of programmes in the TV. I see it sometimes because only sometimes are interesting. I prefer sports, cultural or romantic programmes. But, the reality shows are one of the most common programmes in our society.
ReplyDeletePaula Prado Soriano-4t ESOC
I like watching TV, but I absolutely prefer series.
ReplyDeleteReality shows are good, but I don't follow them.
In my opinion Spanish reality shows are horrible, I prefer the American. While I'm having lunch I often watch Divinity channel because there's a reality called "My Fair Wedding" that I love it! I also like "How do I look?" and "Love it or list it". But, as I said before I don't follow any of this realities.
Elisa Pérez
4t ESO "A"
Watching reality shows is a good way of entertainment. Personally, I don't see many shows or realities, I'm more into American series or films but it doesn't mean that I don't watch any reality show, I do watch them and enjoy them but I prefer doing other things such as reading or hanging out with friends.
ReplyDeleteMaria Bayona
4t d'ESO-C
Hey! I don't like reality shows so I don't watch them. I think they are programmes which haven't got any interest. To add more, I think they are silly (the programmes, the people who participate in the programme and the people who watch it).
ReplyDeleteI think we must prohibite reality shows because the people lose a lot of time watching that rubbish.
Gerard Lluís - 4t ESO A
Hey, I don’t agree with you, because the reality shows are very entertain and funny. Well, someone realities are very boring and heavy, but is de way that you entertaining. Other realities are stupid, yes, but you laugh more with it.
DeleteAndrea Zarza,
4rt A.
I don't agree with you because the people who watch the reality shows aren't silly. Some are funny and entertaining, Others are boring and stupid, but they aren'tt that bad when you are bored.
DeleteCristina García - 4t ESO A
I don't I do not really like watching TV but I sometimes see reality shows because there are interesting, I know that all is manipulated or almost all, but are funny and entertaining. Are more interesting when there are famous people in the reality show because say secrets of them.
ReplyDeleteSara Fàbrega, 4t ESO C
I love reality shows. It is a way to entertain people in a different way, making games, jokes or just talking to other people and creating a family atmosphere where people feel comfortable.
ReplyDeletehello, there are series that you see because there is nothing else to see. the reason for those people is to get entertainment.It is a way to have fun.
DeleteYes, I watch some reality shows because some of them are funny.
ReplyDeleteBut I don't like most of them because are vulgar and a bad influence for us.
I think there should be more control of this programmes, because some are uncontrolled and they think they can do everything they want, and it isn't correct.
I don't like this TV programmes because they are vulgars and less interesting than watching others. On the other hand, when I'm bored I sometimes watch these because they can be funny. But following them I think that allows people to think and to be like the characters that usually this persons interpret.
ReplyDeleteRoger Mazariegos
4 ESO A
I don't like this TV programs because they are vulgars and less interesting than watching others. On the other hand, I sometimes watch them because can be funny. But following them allows people to think and to be like the characters that this persons interpret. It isn't ethical.
ReplyDeleteRoger Mazariegos
4 ESO A
I don't see too many reality shows. I think that reality show could be a good idea in the beginning, when it started, but now it's been overused. One of the things that stop me to see all of them is that, in theory they are promoted as being "real" when in actually isn't.
ReplyDeleteThere are lots of TV shows with I wouldn't be at all surprised to know that the contestants aren't asked to “re-enact” some events for various reasons “for the good of the show”.
I will never understand the why of the big awards of money only to spend weeks locked in a house or lost on an island.
I don't like reality shows because are stupid. Reality shows are TV programs for people that haven't got social life. I never see these programs, because is painful to see the life of people that stay all the day fighting,drinking and in partys. I don't understand the purport of stay in the TV and all the people of the world can see your daily actions, your life,etc. In conclusion, I don't like reality shows and I'll never see a reality show.
ReplyDeleteAlbert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C
Well, I have to confess that I love reality shows, I don’t have enough time to watch them on TV, but I think they make you forget your troubles of the day and entertain you when you’re bored.
ReplyDeleteI like the reality shows because they are fun and have a lot of audience. These programs treat of pink heart or actually topics that people really like, but I think these programs aren't educational because they don't contribute anything, all they do entertain and hang out, but haven't an education part.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
I think that this TV programmes are absurd, but it's just something more to make money. I don't like reality shows, but they can entertain older people who don't have nothing to do, like my grandma, and sometimes the reality shows can be a little bit interesting. In my opinion, if you like waching to reality shows, do it.
ReplyDeleteMireia Pagán, 4t ESO B
These programmes are the worst things that I've ever seen since the TV was invented.
ReplyDeleteI've seen people shouting, arguing, fighting, slighting... I respect if somebody likes reality shows, but watching them this person isn't doing a favour to the participants, who sometimes are very crazy, silly and think they're funny.
They are exposing themselves to the world, looking for the fame, the money, or both. But they only will obtain to be ridiculous on an international scale.
I think that these programs are stupids and other things, and the people who participating in this programs are silly or whatever but I have to confess that I whatch this series.
ReplyDeleteI laugh a lot and When I have time to whatch the tv I see this type of programs. It's strange I know it!
Judith Fernández
4t ESO A
Sincerely, I don't watch any reality shows. I think that they are just an entertainment. They spend all the programme insulting each other with any objective just for fun I think. They only want wealth, they don't mind what they do just to achieve wealth, if they have money they're happy.
ReplyDeleteIt's incredible how teenagers watch that stupid programmes that shows the actual ignorance of the world
Judith CAntero 4rt ESO B
I see some of the famous reality shows because they are entertained and I think that are programmes that are so criticated beacuse of their finalities but some of the programmes are good ideas to make a programme. I think that the problem of the reality shows are the persons who came there. Some of them are so strange, silly, eccentric and a lot of them only want to be famous in the world of TV and for this reason the original idea of the programme at the final changes.
ReplyDeleteSara Fernández 4ESO B
I don't watch any reality show, I think they're too much artificial. You can litrerally see that they are looking to a guideline. Reality shows are usually stupids, and I don't have any need to wathc any of them.
ReplyDeleteElsa Clapés 4 ESO A
I think that the reality shows are stupids and absurds. because are useless but to me they are quite nice to see.Most programas are don't teach nothing. Tese programs look adolescents. The example of the reality shows are the valleys or gran hermano.
ReplyDeleteLaura Ferrón, 4rt ESO C
I think that the reality shows are stupids and absurds. because are useless but to me they are quite nice to see.Most programas are don't teach nothing. Tese programs look adolescents. The example of the reality shows are the valleys or gran hermano.
ReplyDeleteLaura Ferrón, 4rt ESO C
I think just like you. This type of program we do nothing intellectual type but entertaining. They have some fun and forget about your problems.
DeleteI sometimes watch reality show but I preffer the other programs. Because sometimes the reality show is very phatetic in my opinion. But I respect everybody.
ReplyDeleteI love reality shows, I think they are very entertaining, but many people think that they are stupid and boring, but very entertain people, but also I think people watch a lot of television because of that.
ReplyDeleteI also think the same, but usually the reality shows influence many people and change their way of being'' to be like them,'' and is stupid.
DeleteReality shows
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the reality shows are very entertaining. When I stay in my home, I like watching TV and reality shows. I watch Mujeres, Hombres i Viceversa and I like it. In this programme people go to fall in love. Some people think that reality shows are stupid and sometimes I think that it is true.
Raquel Callao
4t ESO-A
I agree with your opinion Raquel. I think that realities are very entertaining but I tkink that it's important that people are should have other interesting things to looks at these programmes because in this programes there are a lot of ignorant people; in my opinion all tv programe are very ignorant like: salvame or tv series like Aida, rebelde... I think that government should increase in the most interesting of young people making most interesting programs or series; but it's not posible because people are very ignorant and they like these tv series and programs.
DeleteIn my opinion, some reality shows aren't good for children because the people on TV are an example for children.
ReplyDeleteAleix Arqué
4t d'ESO-A
HI!
ReplyDeleteI see a lot of realities show because there a lot of entertainment, and is very funny. When I see a reality show I’m to get stock on. I see a lot of realities show like: “one prince for Corina”, “camp of summer”… Other time I don’t likes realities shows because there are very superficial people and people says a lot of bad words. But in general I like and I get stock on a lot of.
HI!
ReplyDeleteI see a lot of realities show because there a lot of entertainment, and is very funny. When I see a reality show I’m to get stock on. I see a lot of realities show like: “one prince for Corina”, “camp of summer”… Other time I don’t likes realities shows because there are very superficial people and people says a lot of bad words. But in general I like and I get stock on a lot of.
Hi!
DeleteI agree with Elena! I see a lot of realities shows, too. I like reality shows for example: “ Mujeres, Hombres y Viceversa”. I don’t like Salvame or other realities because people are very ignorant and superficial.
Raquel Callao
4t/A
Yes, I see reality shows, for example: "Fast N 'loud". because I think they are very interesting and fun.
ReplyDeleteWhen I'm bored are one of the things that make me go better.
Hi, I don't like the reality shows, because the people for this programmes are very stupid and I don't happy
ReplyDeleteIn this reality shows insult to the people and makes people buring runs
I don’t watch any reality show since I was in 2nd ESO because are so stupid and explains the private life of a lot of famous people that it’s all the same to me. I think that the reality shows are garbage TV because it does not teach anything and you don’t learn anything, well yes the life of Belen Esteban and Matamoros.
ReplyDeleteDavid Almécija
4th ESO-A
Hi guys!
ReplyDeleteI think that reallity shows are not bad, and probably they are good and a lot of people love them. But sincerally I prefer other type of TV series like action films or comedy series but in general reallity shows are not bad, it's funny and cool see the people singing very well or doing extrange things.
Yes, I watch reality show. Because in the moment I'm very boring , I step by watching TV , and I see the reality show. The reality show are the program are very funny and i had a good. I appear very insults.
ReplyDeleteI think what young children not recoment see.
Elena Bernabéu 4rt C
I agree with you because are very funny and spend time, although sometimes they say ugly words.
DeleteI agree that the kids shouldn't watch this programes.
Laura Ferrón
Yes, I watch reality shows. I watch them when I'm bored, I sit down on the sofa and I watch TV, and I see reality shows. They are very funny and I have a good time. There are a lot of insults.
ReplyDeleteI do not recommend these programmes to young children.
Elena Bernabéu 4rt C
I see reality shows but in my opinion most are quite absurd i do not like anything but this is just my opinion
ReplyDeleteI don't see reality shows, because I don' like it. I don't like because it seems useless to hear about the lives of celebrities and how their lives are. I prefer to watch series or other programs before the reality show.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI think that the Reality Shows programs aren't good . The people who participate in them is not usually the most educated. Programs aren't smart and listen to people talk about how they don't like their lives
I agree with you because it's true that the people who participate in them are not usually the most educated.
Delete
ReplyDeleteI think that the Reality Shows programs aren't good . The people who participate in them is not usually the most educated. Programs aren't smart and listen to people talk about how they don't like their lives
I see the reality show, because i like it. I have a great time watching the reality show and i stand on his feet.
ReplyDeleteHi guys, I don´t like a lot the reality shows, but sometimes I watch some of them. Sometimes I watch mujeres y hombre y viceversa because when I went home to have lunch with my grandparents they were watching it.
ReplyDeleteThis opinion is right for me since you have these other programs talk bad about the famous and always take out the things that are bad for celebrities.
DeleteHi guys! I don´t like a lot the reality shows and I don´t whatch it. Sometimes I whatch mujeres y hombre y viceversa in the noon.
ReplyDeleteI don't like reality shows like you Joan, but I don't see any reallity because I thing that is a waste of time.
DeleteHi, I don't like reality shows too and I don't watch any too because is waste the time and they are bad.
DeleteI'm follow the from the first show for 4 years TU CARA ME SUENA because you face me with a lot of fun and very rich with have fun pipe and keep alert and Hawaii 5.0 comes.Are there between series I like.
ReplyDeleteHi Adrià, I don´t like "tu cara me suena" because I have not ever seen, but I like a lot Hawai 5.0 and I and whenever I see them I see.
DeleteI acknowledge that if I looked gossip magazines and I think that has not always look, but if you ever get bored, see Good Holiday magazines of this type because risk you have of that nonsense.
ReplyDeleteHi! I think that reality show is very pathetic because they pass all the time screaming, and this makes me nervous. My opinion is that reality shows are bored and don't have anything fun. There are more programmes that are good than reality shows.
ReplyDeleteHi! I agree with you that you say the reality shows are pathetic, but in my opinion they are very entertaining, because you watch the people pass all the time screaming, and you stay in your home, and you can say your opinion with that or screaming to the TV although, the people that stay in the reality shows don’t listen to you.
DeleteAndrea Zarza
4rt A
I agree with you because I think that reality shows are stupid and boring and only search to win audience by preparing situations and histories of love with the participants or fights between them. I prefer and I suppose that you too. It is better towatch series or films that are more interesting and funnier.
DeleteDaniel Romero
4t d'ESO.A
I'm not interesting in reality shows because I don't care about what people do in their lives but sometimes my sister watches a reality show called Jersey Shore, and it is really funny to see how that stupid Americans get drunk and go to parties, if I watch this kind of reality shows it's just for a reason because my sister and I want to laugh a bit if we are really bored.
ReplyDeleteI don't watch reality shows because I think that they are very boring. I don't find entertaining to watch the life of a group of people, living together and usually arguing and sometimes even fighting each other. If I want to see people fighting, I watch action movies, not reality shows.
ReplyDeleteI think the same as you. This kind of TV programmes are trash and so stupid. They aren't good for all ages but a lot of people watch them and promote to do more reality shows.
DeleteI think reality shows are exciting, because each expresses some ideas, can agree or not, but they are good to learn different things.
ReplyDeleteI do not watch many.
Maria Garcia-Penche
I think that realities shows are funny and distracted for somebody,and depends of the reality too... I watch some of them but only sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI think is good to have TV entretainment programms but the programms like "Sálvame Deluxe" are programms which want to extend in the society a feel of ignorance and make us controled people.But exists others like "El club de la Comedia" which only want to entertain the people, also all people have an opinion about that and I'm not a judge to decide about this.
ReplyDeleteI think that reality shows are OK. Sometimes there are reality shows that are pathetic, but there are reality shows that are good.
ReplyDelete_Yes, I actually watch a reality show, SuperVivientes, because It’s funny and survivors have to survive in a lost island, they have to fish, they have to eat whatever they have on that island. And in this programme you get to know the participants. This is all !
ReplyDelete@dr&@
I see reality shows but not like "Gran Hermano" or
ReplyDelete"MHYV" or something like that, I think that those programmes are the worst programmes you can see on televisión and I really can't understand how people like them... but I agree that seeing reality shows like "Duo de supervivientes" or programmes like this that show interesting things are great because you learn.
I see the reality shows because i like them. I think the reality shows are entertainment and people enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteMy opinion is that reality shows are very interesting.
I like the reality shows, I think that the reality shows are a funny entertainment but in some reality shows they say a lot of ugly words.
ReplyDeleteI see a lot of reality shows for example the new reality show ''killer karaoke''.
Sometimes I watch Gran Hermano because there isn't anything else on TV.
ReplyDeleteI sometimes like it.
YOEL MASANES
4 ESO C
I don't like the reality shows. I think that these programs give a lot of fame to people who don't deserve it.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI don't see tv shows beacause I hate them, I think they don't give you aniything.
ReplyDeleteArtur Llinares 4ESO-C
I don't watch reality shows, because I don't like them. I think that the people go to these programms are ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteI don't see reality shows, and I don't watch the tv either. Because I like other things like computer. I think reality shows are good entertainment, many people see them, but not all of them are good. I think that programmes like "Gran Hermano" are stupid programmes.
ReplyDeleteI don't watch the reality shows, because I hate these programmes. I think the people go there and are ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteI don't watch reality shows because I haven't time. I don't like reality shows. I think the reality showsare a good form to spend the time. The people who go to these programmes are people who get bored in their houses.
ReplyDeleteI like reality shows, I think ithey are good entertainment to kill boredom. I like them because I love gossip and it's fun to see it, but I think that all the realities have a part which is prepared.
ReplyDeleteI don't like reality shows, I think that they are not interesting and I only see them when I go to my grandmother's house. the people who go to the reallities give an opinión for the society, for everyone that sees these programms.
ReplyDeleteI don't see reality shows, because I don't like them, I think that people haven't got a lot of time to spend in some realities.
ReplyDeleteI think reality shows are very entertaining. Sometimes I see "Mujeres y Hombres y Viceversa" and " Tu cara me suena".People enjoy reality shows and they are very funny.
ReplyDeleteI see (gran hermano vip)because it is entertaining.They making a fool and entertain people with their way of being.
ReplyDeleteI don't like the reality shows because they aren't real because they have a guide and the people go there for the money and to be famous.
ReplyDeleteI'm not interested in the lives of other persons. I hate the reality shows where the people only go there to get fame and get money with this. Going to the television to critizise other persons and get more money and fame. For example:Gran Hermano
ReplyDeleteI like the reality shows and I see a lot of there because when I boring, this programmes make me feel better but don't all of the reality shows are good because this programmes change your personality and transform your character.
ReplyDeleteI think that reality shows can be an entretainment for some people, but this TV shows are false. The problem appears when the people spend a lot of time wathing this.
ReplyDeleteI think reality shows are exciting, because each expresses some ideas, can agree or not, but they are good to learn different things.
ReplyDeleteI don't watch many.
I enjoy a lot with reality shows because in think that they're interesting but sometimes are a little bit ridiculous. At the moment I only watch "Mujeres Y Hombres Y Viceversa" but one year ago I used to watch "Jersey Shore".
ReplyDeleteYes, I see a lot of reality shows. I like them because you can see different persons and their costums. These types of programmes can be rude or vulgar, but they are very entertaining and I really like them.
ReplyDeleteI'm not interested the relaity show of gossip. I'm interested the series Whimsical for examples LQSA ( La Que Se Avecina)
ReplyDeleteI think that reality shows can be an entretainment for some people,but these TV shows are false. People enjoy reality shows and they are very funny.
ReplyDeleteKevin España
4th ESO-C
I'm not interested the series of reality show but the series for sitcoms are interesting. My favourite serie is La Que Se Avecina.
ReplyDeleteWe enjoy a lot of reality shows. Because you can see the life of other persons and their costums. And you can laugh with their fights.
ReplyDeleteSheila Delgado & Ainhoa Torres.
4th ESO-C
I like a lot of reality shows. I see them on the internet and somtimes on TV. My favorite reality shows are: Ridiculousness,geordie shore,Jersey Shore.
ReplyDeleteGabriel Ferran
4th ESO-C
I don't. I hate reality shows, I think that reality shows are just used to distract people from other important things, so they're as unnecessary as football teams.
ReplyDeleteSergio López
4th ESO C
I'm not interested in reality shows because they speaak about other's live and just they have fun with the other's lives. I think they pollute you and let you in ridicolous.
ReplyDeleteI don't see reality shows, I think that it is another way to get money from people, and I think that makes people more stupid.
ReplyDeleteAlejandro Arias
4th ESO C
We hate the reality shows because they're rubbish. The people only go to a reality to get money. The director only wants to create polemic situatons.
ReplyDeleteMarc Rocamora and Gerard García
Yes, a lot of reality shows for example: Spain Got Talent or Gran Hermano.
ReplyDeleteBecause I like it, and I think that Spain Got Talent is very interesting and in other countries there are another versions.
And we think that this programmes can be very entertaining.
Pol Juárez and Joel Bagües.
4th ESO B
We think that these TV programmes are absurd, but it's just something more to make money. We don't like reality shows, but they can entertain older people who don't have anything to do, like my grandma, and sometimes the reality shows can be a little bit interesting. In our opinion, if you like waching reality shows, do it.
ReplyDeleteArnau Fonollosa, Victor Perez and Arnau Rodriguez.
4th ESO B
We think that reality shows are very funny and entertaining. Our favourite channel of reality shows is Telecinco.
ReplyDeleteEsther Castel and Natalia López
In our opinion the best famous show is Big Brother in Spain (TVfive). We watch this reality sometimes or to be enternained or spend time. Because the audience share is very big, and a lot of people like those reality shows, and fill other programmes such as Salvame. And our favourite reality shows are GH and GHVIP, Supervivientes and Passport to the island.
ReplyDeleteLaura Jordà, Mireia Franco and Ruben Ruiz.
4 ESO A
In our opinion the reallity shows like us because they are represented as if it were real life there are no dialogues or representation is in fiction i reallity show that we like is big brother
ReplyDeleteDani Moreno
Dani González
4TH ESO "A"
In ouer opinion reality shows are very interesting because they entertain and make you moderate happy. Our favourite reality is GYM TONY.
ReplyDeleteJosep Robledo i pedro Perez
We are not interested in reality shows because we think they are boring, but we are interested in some of them that are about singing, for example "The Voice". We think there are programmes that don't aport anything to us and are rubbish programmes.
ReplyDeleteKaren Mayo, Rafael Nogales and Oriol Gómez
I love watching reality shows because it helps me to disconnect of homework, studies and also of my problems. It's a good way to relax and laugh a bit!! maria tomas
ReplyDeleteI don't watch any reality shows as in my opinion it is really unfair that these people are getting more fame and money and some really prepared people don't have any job.
ReplyDeleteMarc Silvente 4B
I don't watch any reality shows as in my opinion it is really unfair that these people are getting more fame and money and some really prepared people don't have any job.
ReplyDeleteMarc Silvente 4B
I only like watching some reality shows such as Gran Hermano. I think it's a very funny and entertaining show. However, I reckon that some of them are a waste of time and very dull. In conclusion, I like some of them, but the truth is that I prefer to watch series.
ReplyDeleteAna Saludes 4t d'ESO A
I watch some reality shows like Gran Hermano or Supervivientes. I think that it is a good way to be entertained if you don't have anything to do.
ReplyDeleteAlba Pérez
Eso 4B
I don´t watch reality shows because I think are so repetitives and the people who participe are idiots who only wants the money.
ReplyDeleteHugo Luque 4ESO A
I don't watch any reality shows because I think that it is a waste of time.
ReplyDeleteMaria Ariza
ESO 4A