13 December 2011

Your bookmarks

Why don't you tell us about one of your favourite films?

130 comments:

  1. One of my favurites films is Jackass. It's a very fun film of how some people get hurt. I recoment every body to watch it because you laugh a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that jackass's films don't have any sense because there are simply persons how hurt themselves. And this films don't have a story.

      Delete
  2. One of my favorites films is Hachi, it talks about the relation between a dog named Hachi and a man called Parker Wilson.
    Parker came across with the little dog, Hachi, when he was just a puppy. He decided to bring him to his house but his wife didn't like the idea... Anyway, finally, she accepted. Every day Parker is accompanied by Hachi to the train station and he waits untill his owner comes. One day Parker has an accident and he don't get back, but Hachi keeps waitng every day, every month, and every day, at the same hour. When Hachi is too old and he dies people decide to do a sculture of him in the train station for remembering the poor dog who waited all his life for his dead owner.
    It's a real story, and I recomand it to everyone because it's very emotive.
    Abril Romero, 4t ESO A

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    My favourite film is "I am legend". It is a fantastic film protagonized by Will Smith. The theme of the movie is a man that survive alone in a big city. He lives alone with his dog because a mortal virus appeared in the air of the city but he and his dog don't affect the bad virus. If you haven't seen the movie I recommend you 100%!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not I have a movie that I like a lot, if not many films that suit my characteristics: fun, intrigue, adventure, the police ... Whenever there is a good movie must analyze and understand the most.

    Eric Sales
    4th ESO ‘’C’’

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have many favorite movies because I really like watching movies.For example some movies that I like are: dear John or 500 days together or the Twilight Saga or Tiffany's brekfast or until you find...and another movies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite film is "The holiday"."The Holiday" is a romantic comedy about Amanda and Iris lives.Amanda and Iris changed our houses in Los Angeles and Surrey(UK).In their holidays they met our loves.I think is a very good film and recomend 100%.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this film too!! I recomend it a lot, that's a gorgeous film, because mixt the reality and the fantastic from the love, and Jude Law is very handsome!

      Elena Munné, 4rt ESO B

      Delete
  8. My favorite movie is definitely, I am Legend, starring Will Smith one of my favorite actors of film and television in general. In this movie Will is alone in the world for a rare disease, is immune. Honestly I love this movie, and I recommended a lot to see the if not you have seen ever.
    David Ortega Ruiz
    4t ESO A

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have exactly a "favorite film" but the top I have "Saving Private Ryan", "the hunt of the red october", "Angels and demons", and others.All of my top films are belic films, the majority of all based in the 2WW and Cold war comflicts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite films is "american x history" is about the nazis I like this film because this them is very interestant .

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite films are: The Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars, The Code Of DaVinci, Angels & Demons... Those films are in part educational, they teach life values and teach us too about the religions, the ideologies, ant our most remote and important origins, in fact who we are, because we know neither our city , or our history...

    Marc Anglí

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I like the saga of Fast and Furious a lot and I like more the last film, Fast and Furious five. It’s a film that have action and races that are the tings that I like in a film. Fast and Furious five is the last film of the saga Fast and Furious and it’s about a group of drivers that steal a safe box but the police don’t put them easy. I recommend of all the people that like races or action watch that film and if like it Fast and Furious six too it will be in the cinemas at 24 of may!
    Raul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that the best hot destination that aren’t in my country is the Caribbean. It’s an emblematic place, where the beaches are very beautiful and relaxed. I would go to the Caribbean to spend a nice holydays with my family and friends if it’s possible. If this summer you don’t have plans to travel in holydays I recommend to go at Caribbean!
    Raul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite movie is undoubtedly Titanic and “ El diario de Noa”, are very typical and classic film center but unique and magical.
    These are movies that I like because they are the romantic genre while there is also a drama, which makes even get to mourn.
    These are movies with great feeling and easily reaching the public.
    Adriana Jiménez
    4t d'ESO-C

    ReplyDelete
  15. I personally I have no favorite movie since I see little because I have no time. Most films I see are cartoons because I see them with my little brother.
    Paula Domenech
    4t ESO B

    ReplyDelete
  16. The movie i liked more to me the last years has been The Impossible, the spanish director J.A. Bayona. For me it is one of the best films of recents years and certainly the best os spanish cinema. Also is a very sensitive issue such as Tsunamis. It tells the story of a family who lived the Tsunami that ocurred in Asia some years ago. This movie is based on real events.
    Aleix Mustarós
    4t d'ESO-B

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favourite film is " Te italian job" because has action, cars, guns and all the things that I like.
    The movie tells about a group of thiefs, who want rob in museum. In the group succes one thing that makes the plan impossible to do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, I don't have a favorite film, but there is a film which I like a lot. The film was "In Time". There is a film starring for Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried and explain the story of a boy who becomes rich, travels to a richer city and meets a beautiful rich girl.
    It's a romantic and intriguing and there is an unreal thing: people have life years in their arms! I like it so much.
    Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favourite film is Into the wild.
    It's based on a real story and it shows how Christopher, a normal boy who had an apparent good life, changed his life and went to live alone in the mountain. With no technology, with no food or money. He went there because he wasn't happy with the life that he was living, so he decided to enjoy the nature. Of course this was a difficult task because he had to hunt, to look for water, to read lots of books about plants and about how to survive in the wildness.
    I am in love with the mountain but apart from this, it's my favourite film because it made me change my thoughts about life and it made me realize that I'm always at time of changing whatever I don't like about my life.
    I totally recommend this film.
    Sara López Morales 4t ESO C

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favourite film it's Caillou because the adventures are incredibles and all the scenes I surprised.I can see these film everyday in clantv at 6 o'clock when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  21. “The Impossible” is the best film I’ve ever seen, it’s incredible because it’s so real. Is real because the history that it represents is based on real facts; and real because it represents the facts in the most credible way. I love this film too because it make me think about my problems, they aren’t important compared with this history.

    Paula Prado Soriano-4t ESOC

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's difficult to answer this question because I'm a cinema fan and I love a lot of films... I think that the Twilight Saga are my favourite five films, specially Breaking Dawn part-2. But, I also like The Devil wears Prada, Just Go With It, Bride Wars... All the comedy and romantic films are amazing for me!

    Elisa Pérez
    4t ESO "A"

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't choose just one film, because I love going to the movies or watching films online so it is incredibly difficult to me to say which my favorite one is. I've seen lots of films in my whole life but the type that I enjoy the most are the comedies, the dramas and the romantic films (which almost always are like dramas).
    All in all, if I had to choose one it would probably be a comedy film like "Just go with it".

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! My favourite film is "In time". It's a film from 2011 and it tells the story of a society and a world where the people pay with time. I liked it because it's really interesting and doesn't bore you. I recommend you to watch that film. I hope you'll like it.

    Gerard Lluís - 4t ESO A

    ReplyDelete
  25. Intouchables is my favourite film. This film surprise me from the beginning to the end, I think it's very nice and I was very excited. Is a drama film and the movie is based on real events and is very exciting to know how one person can make so happy to another or mutually.

    Sara Fàbrega, 4t ESO C

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite movie is The nootbook of the noa is a love story about today explaining to his wife the love story of when they were young whenever she up memory and makes this story remind you every moment with him.

    ReplyDelete
  27. My favourite film is Snakes on a plane. It's a thriller film directed and starred by Samuel L. Jackson, who's one of the best actors for me. It talks about the life of a man (Samuel) who travels to Los Angeles to testify as a witness in a case against Mafia. This criminals puts poisonus snakes in the plane where the main characters travells. All the passangers try to stay alive..

    Roger Mazariegos
    4 ESO A

    ReplyDelete
  28. One of my favorite movies is "The Source". Which I think is an entertaining movie that always makes into doubt. Until the end of the movie you do not know what will happen and this makes it fun and emocionan. If not explained by people not seen. Have a nice day!!!!!!!

    Carlota López 4rt ESO C

    ReplyDelete
  29. The film that I love the most is The Notebook. It’s about a young woman who goes to the seaside town to spend the summer with his family. Allie Hamilton meets a local boy Noah Calhoun, at the fair. Nothing more to see, Noah knows that he and Allie are destined to live together. Although she is from a wealthy family and he is a poor factory worker, the two fall in love. Circumstances separate them, but both kept alive the memory of the other. When Noah returns years after from the war, Allie has come out of his life but not his heart. Although Noah ignores him, Allie has returned to Seabrook, but is committed to Lon, a wealthy soldier she met while doing volunteer work in a military hospital. Decades later, a man reading an old book to a woman who regularly visit the nursing home. Although their memories have faded, he loves the emotional story of Allie and Noah and for a moment can relive the passionate period in which they swore to spend the rest of their lives together.
    I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My favorite film is "lo impossible". This film talks about one family that goes on holiday to Thailand. When they arrive, everything is beautiful, there are a lot of palms, big beaches, and go to swim in the swimming pool. But when they are in the water, a big tsunami arrives to the beach, and the father, makes the possible to search his wife and his children. Finally, the father finds his little son, but he loses him, and a few days later he meets his wife and his two sons in a hospital, and they travel to their house.

    Albert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C

    ReplyDelete
  31. Selecting the best film is a really dificuld work for me, because I like a lot wathing DVD, but of the fims that made me enjoy more is "A good year" a film by Ridley scott, and the mind character is Russell Crowe. It talk about a businessman who recived a house in la Provence, heredity's from his uncle, and he have to decide to live in the romantic France, where he found his lover or returned to London where his routine is waiting. I love it!

    Elena Munné, 4rt ESO B

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's difficult to choose one film as the best one so I'm going to mention my favourite films.
    In war movies the best for me is "Save the private Ryan".
    In fantastic movies the best for me is "The lord of the rings".
    In science fiction movies the best is "I robot"

    Those three movies are my favourite. If someone didn't watched it, I recomend and cheer that try to see those movies.

    ReplyDelete
  33. One of my favorites films is Blood Diamond. It’s a story about the world of the illegal diamonds traffic. The nation is starting a civil war and uses the diamonds to buy arms. A contrabandist appears, he’s specialist in sale diamonds. In the film he meets a native fishman who after losing his family and friends buries a big diamond when he has working like a slave for the revels. Then the smuggler helps this native to exchange for the huge diamond.
    I like this film because it’s very interesting, curious and explains the story of the real civil war.
    Mireia Buxaderas, 4t ESO C

    ReplyDelete
  34. One of my favorite movies is Search of happiness, by Will Smith, is based on real events and tells the story of a man who does everything possible to make his goals and do it for him and for his son, one of the lessons that it teaches he to fight for dreams. It's a nice film, which I highly recommend to everyone.
    Andrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B

    ReplyDelete
  35. My favourite film is I, Robot, based on the novel of Isaac Asimov.
    It tells the history of Inspector Spooner, a police who hates robots because they didn't feel anything and let a girl die in an accident, instead of him, who was rescued by another robot.
    Dr. Lanning,an important robot creator, die. But he has prepared the clues which are being to be followed by Spooner to avoid a world tragedy and forgive the robots...

    ReplyDelete
  36. One of my favourite films is Shutter Island. The plot is about a detective called Teddy Daniels and his new partner Chuck that travel to the Ashecliffe Hospital for the criminally insane on Shutter Island. Here Teddy starts to have behaviors of an insane and the final of the film is so shocking. I really recomend that film that is directed by Martin Scorsese and the main character is played by Leonardo DiCaprio.

    Mireia Pagán, 4t ESO B

    ReplyDelete
  37. I don't watch films often, because I get quite bored when I can't interact with something. One of the last films I've seen is Ted. Ted is quite a bad comedy whose main characters are a teddy bear and a boy who hasn't got any friends. When a shooting star appears, the boy wishes to make his bear alive, and his wish is fulfilled.
    I can't recommend a good film, because I rarely watch them.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I don't have a favourite film, but the films i like the most are scary movie's films.
    Those are comedy films and they are very different from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  39. My favorite film is indoubtedly Braveheart. I love the UK islands especially Ireland and Scotland and this film take parts in there. I love the landscape, I love people, I love everything. Also I love the theme of the film, Scotland fights for his freedom. I really love it!
    Daniel Delgado 4t ESO-A

    ReplyDelete
  40. I don't have favourite film but one of my favourites are "Rock of Ages". It's an american romantic and musical comedy film.
    The film is about a girl who wants to be a singer and she fall in love with a boy. They work in a pub or bar and they sing there. One famous singer (Tom Cruise in the real life) go to this bar to perform.
    This film was for me one of the best that I never saw.
    Judith Fernández
    4t ESO A

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have a lot of films that I love for example, Titanic, Coyote Ugly, and Hachi a dog's tale but if I have to choose one I'll choose Coyote Ugly beacuse it's a film that it isn't so famous but it explains an example of personal growth beacuse the main character is a girl who wants to be a composer and to see a recognised singer singing her songs but she has stage fright and she becames so embarrassed when she is going to star singing a song but finally her dream comes true.
    Sara Fernández 4 ESO B

    ReplyDelete
  42. My favourite film is "Under the Tuscan sun". It's about a girl who lives in San Francisco but she is sad, she isn't happy about her life,she want to change and she go to Tuscany in the summer holidays recommended by her friends. When she arrive there she see a house and she buy it. She starts a new life there.
    Paula Pallàs 4t ESO-B

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love so many films that if I choose one I'll feel like I'm cheeting on the others, so I've decided to talk about the Harry Potter's saga. I love the three first films, they're the best, and the last one, but just because it's the end of a generetion, and I love happy endings.
    Elsa Clapés 4 ESO A

    ReplyDelete
  44. One of my favorite film is "The Hunger Games" because i like aventure and science fiction films. It's talk about in a irreal world, in this, the world is divide in 12 district. th protagonist is Katniss Everdin, she is the representant of the district 12.
    In this film the 12 districts fighting and kill everybody, only one suvivier and the winner wins eat from his life

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hello, my favorite film is the Fast and Furious"a todo gas" and Racing cars on it, fight and fun and compete Paul Walker and Vin Diesel are good guys and they get on well.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hello, my favorite film is the Fast and Furious"a todo gas" and Racing cars on it, fight and fun and compete Paul Walker and Vin Diesel are good guys and they get on well.

    ReplyDelete
  47. One of my favorite fil is the "ocean´s twelve" because I like adventure, combat and intelligence. In this film appeared a very famous actors as George Clooney, Matt Demon, Brad Pitt, julia Roberts and Catherine Zeta- Jones. I like it a lot!
    4th ESO A
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  48. The Expendables 2
    is an action movie that brings together the best actors in a single action saga movies are funny I also recommend hos 2 see 2 movies but more because Chuck Norris goes i it makes a joke of himself

    ReplyDelete
  49. The Expendables 2
    is an action movie that brings together the best actors in a single action saga movies are funny I also recommend hos 2 see 2 movies but more because Chuck Norris goes i it makes a joke of himself

    ReplyDelete
  50. My favorite film is Troya because I really like war and action movie. The character that is most like me because Brad Pitt is the main character because is the boss and his army.
    ARNAU CARRILLO 4t ESO B

    ReplyDelete
  51. My favourit film is O'ceans Eleven, because this typs the film's are very interesting and nice for me.
    In this film the actors are very famous and good actors and this aportation are very good for the film.
    This film is abou a casino heist.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love the cinema, and I don’t have any favourite film but there’re a lot of good film like the pianist or schindler's list both of them are about the Nazism and the Jews, also there’re another good films like titanic or shark that are so interesting and one of them is so romantic and lovely film, but in general I haven’t got any “special” film.
    David Almécija
    4th ESO-A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, I like a lot that films, but I haven't seen Schindler's list, but if you recomend me, I would seen it.

      Delete
  53. In my opinions, the cinema makes very very good films, like Titanic, Avatar, The Hunger Games... For me, the best film is The Hunger games, I don't know why, but I love these films.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi! my fauvorite film of romantic film is “three metres above the sky” because is very romantic and I like romantic films. My fauvorite film of scary movies I like “insidious”, is a ghosts and I like. My fauvorite film of comedy is “ how to lose a guy in ten days”.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that I also like the love movies "Three meters above the sky".
      I don't agree with you about the topic of scary movies because I do not like them, but I agree with you about comedy films because I really like them.

      Delete
  55. Hi! my fauvorite film of romantic film is “three metres above the sky” because is very romantic and I like romantic films. My fauvorite film of scary movies I like “insidious”, is a ghosts and I like. My fauvorite film of comedy is “ how to lose a guy in ten days”.

    ReplyDelete
  56. My favourite film is Hachiko because it’s very emotional. This film is a drama of a dog. I like this film because I love pets. Hachiko is a dog that when his owner dies, he waits for 9 years. Other films that I love are The Notebook or The hobbit. I love romantic movies and action movies. I don’t live scary movies because I’m afraid.
    Raquel Callao
    4t/A

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi guys!
    I do not go to conema Very often bit I have to say that un home I watch 3 or 2 films/week. My favourite type are action and drams films. I do not have a favourite film because if a film males me pass a good time, laughing or enjoying a shotting I will love this film.

    ReplyDelete
  58. My favourite series is Secreto de Puente Viejo because is very interesting from me and I like old stories and love stories. The people normally think that this serie is from de old people but they are wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like all types of films, because I think that a lot of films are very good for this reason, I can't decide which film liked more, but I can tell that I preffer the romantic films and action but I see all types of films.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love the film 2012 because it is a very emotional film and the special effects are very good. When i saw it I thought that this is one of the best films in the history of the films.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love the film 2012 because is a very emotion film and the special effects are very good. When I saw it i thing that this is one of the best films in the history of the films.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I love the film 2012 because it is a very emotional film and the special effects are very good. When i saw it I thought that this is one of the best films in the history of the films.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I haven't got a favorite film, but I like a lot the comedy films, for exemple, American pie, Scarry movie, Fuga de cerebros, etc... And I like too the terror films.

    ReplyDelete
  64. My favourite film is "Slumdog Millonaire". A poor teenager from Mumbai one day aims to go to the Indian version of Who Wants to Be program Millionaire?. From their participation in the program, their lives undergo a major shift. Surprisingly, answers all the questions. The film is based on scenes about the competition and continuous Flaixbac that narrate the life of the main character (which is why knowing the answers, and other things of his life. I think that is beautiful film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doesn't like this type of films, so I've never seen "Slumdog Millonaire", but people usally says me that is a very good film. I prefer films like "A nightmare on Elm Street", or "American Pie".

      Delete
  65. My favorite film is Lolita, this film is a tragedy love story. This films is very strange love story because girl teenage love with older man. The finally of film is very tragic. It's a interesting film.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I haven't got a favourite film, I like the comedy films especially scary movie, but I don't watch a lot of films.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agrre with you because a lot of people haven't a favourite film, and "scarry movie" film is so funny.

      Delete
  67. The film that I love the most is Life is beautiful. I love this film because is very beautiful and romantic . I want one day my the boyfriend or husband that he love me as the protagonist this film because he does everything for her and for his son.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I like differents film, the adventure , the romantic films, the horror film and the film for action. like see movies adventure by the pass the time, and by the night the accions film.
    I see the films with my family father, mother and with my friends.
    Elena Bernabéu 4rt ESO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you because I like different genres of movies and I like to see them with my family and friends soo it is a good activity in family. And I think I like the same movies I recommend 'Untouchable'.

      Delete
    2. I agree with your opinion I like a lot of geners: my fauvorite film of romantic film is “three metres above the sky” because is very romantic. My fauvorite film of scary movies I like “rec 2 ”, is a ghosts and I like. My fauvorite film of comedy is “ how to lose a guy in ten days”.
      I like all of geners but I prefer scary movies!

      Delete
  69. My film saga is'' The Hunger Games'', I love it. But the more I usually like scary movies, or intrigue, my favorite scary movie is'' dossier'' Warren, scares me and love being scared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, this saga is really fantastic and I think that these films are so good.

      Delete
  70. I especially do not like any movie, but I like the romantic comedies like lol, I love that movie because it speaks of love between teenagers, I also like scary but not much.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I especially do not like any movie, but I like the romantic comedies like lol, I love that movie because it speaks of love between teenagers, I also like scary but not much.

    ReplyDelete
  72. My favourite film is "Origen". It is about a society who works researching information in the subconsient of important people to exchange for money. It a bit extrange but I really enjoy it. It has a fast story and a lot of action.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I've got some favourite films such as: "Origen" which talks about dreams and subconsient of people, and another one is called "Black Jack" this showsus how a relly intelligent young boy from Harvard can apply his knowledge to cheat in a Casino game called Black Jack. Every time I watch this two movies I enjoy them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  74. My favorite movie is 'dear john' is a love story, based on real events . These two young meet in summer and after two weeks the boy has to go one year to the army.
    Maria Garcia-Penche

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this movie too, it is very nice, the story is very shocking and a little sad about leaving because the person you want has to go to the army or college and you will not see him.

      Delete
  75. My favourite films are "The Hunger Games" both the first and the second movies, and "Pacific Rim". I really like The Hunger Games movies because when I saw the first one I had already read all the three books and I love them: they are thrilling, they have action, a bit of drama... I like Pacific Rim because it has an original story, action, good special effects and a brilliant soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I'm not only have one favourite film cause I'm a geek of cinema.My favourite genres are: comedy,horror and some action films.I love the cinema.The best films I saw these days are "Los Becarios" and "Somos los Miller" two comedy films.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I don't have any favourite films, because there're so many films that I want to watch again. But If I have to choose one, I choose "Zohan: licencia para peinar".

    ReplyDelete
  78. I don't have a favourite film but one of the movies that I like maybe is "Expediente Warren: The Conjuring" it's a scary movie. The movie is about a family that live in a house and the mother starts to suffer paranormal activities. At first her family does not believe in this thing but then they start to suffer this paranormal activities too. Finally the devil possesses the mother and they have to make an exorcism to her.

    ReplyDelete
  79. My favorite film is "The Notebook" it's a romantic film. This is about an old woman that a person explains to her the history of a girl and a boy. I really like this because the final is unexpected and the story is so beautiful and it is cute relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  80. My favourite film is "Divergente" I really can't explain why is my favourite film, but I really enjoied watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  81. My favourite film is "Lo imposible".It's a drama. I really like this film because it is an original story and it's a horrible and a beautiful story.
    And the actors are very friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  82. One of my favourite films is "El Diario de Noa" because it is a romantic film and I like very much this type of films. Also I like to see scary movies as for exemple "Expediente Warren" because I like being scared and I think that it is real and scary..Normally i like to see the films at the cinema, but when they are off, I buy the DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  83. My favourite film is Some Like It Hot; it's actress Marilyn Monroe. I's very funny, and I always enjoy watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  84. my favorite film is "guerrero n 13"is and this film is about a series of wars .In favorite books
    Yoel Massanes
    4t d'ESO-C

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'm not only have one favourite film cause I'm a geek of cinema.My favourite genres are: comedy,horror and some action films.Nowadays I like too much more series than movies because series have more duration and are more exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  86. My favourite film is Dragon Ball The battle of gods. That was very interesting and funny. It's an incredible film. And it's different from the serie.

    ReplyDelete
  87. I think that I don't have a favourite film, but I really like the romantic films, comedy and horror films. I really like to go to the cinema to watch some movie, but if it isn't in the cinema I buy the DVD and I watch it in home.

    ReplyDelete
  88. My favourite film is "La sombra de los otros" . It's a film about a boy who has a lot of personalities and there's a girl that investigates this paranormal boy that changes his personalities, for example, he has one were he is handicapped.
    It's my favourite film because it's of suspense and a Little bit scary and the story and the end of the film is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  89. My favourite film is ''The Avengers''because in this film some of the most famous heroes meet and protect the earth

    ReplyDelete
  90. I love the cinema, and I don't have a favourite film. I like all the types of films. The "Pianist" is a very good film about the nazism and the jews, other film that is very good is "Lo Impossible" about a Tsunami and "Intocable" about a man who is paralytic.

    ReplyDelete
  91. My favorite film is"fast and furios 6"it is exciting and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  92. my favourite film is a film of "Bob esponja" the film say: "Un heroe fuera del agua" the film is very funny and the characters are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I have got a lot of favourite films, but one of my favourite films is "Ocean's thirteen" because it is an interesting film and in this film has got a lot of famous people, for example George Clooney, Brad Pitt,...

    ReplyDelete
  94. I don't have a favourite film. I love the cinema,and I think that there are good films and bad films, and I enjoy a lot with all the good films. I don't care about the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  95. Hi! One of my favourite film is "Twilight". It's a film released in 2008 and it tells the love story between a human and a vampire. I love romantic films and if you like them I recommend it. Also I watched all the saga and I read the first and the second books. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I think people don´t respect de private live of starts. They are normal people too and they need time for do their live in peace.
    I don´t very interested in their live really because I think they do the same Anna Romero
    4t d'ESO-A

    ReplyDelete
  97. I like the cinema but I don't see a lot of films because I don't have much time but in the time that I have I see horror films and other types. One of my favouirite film is "Expediente Warren" because it's an interesting film, another film that I like is "Harry Potter" because this is a fantastic film.

    ReplyDelete
  98. My favourite fim is 'El sicario de Dios' because a priest kills vampires.
    He kills the vampires because they killed his brother and his daughter is a horrible vampire.
    Jordi Mir
    4t d'ESO-A

    ReplyDelete
  99. One of my favourite film is "La Teniente O'Neil" because it is an example of overcoming. I like "Saving Private Ryan" too. A romantic film I really like is "Tres metros sobre el cielo". I like the action and love in all the films .

    ReplyDelete
  100. My favourite film is Insidious because is my type of films.
    It was released on September 13, 2013, with Wan returning as director and Whannell returning as screenwriter.

    ReplyDelete
  101. My favourite film is Hangover 2. because of the plot and the actors that make the movie funny. The part one and the third part are also good films but if I have to choose one I will select this.

    4 ESO "C"
    Jordi Calafell

    ReplyDelete
  102. I don't have any favorite films, because I like a lot of films. It is the same with music, I like a lot of types of music but I don't have any preferences. The type of films that I enjoy a lot are drama, romantic films and the best one is action films. If I had to choose an action film that would be "Fast and Furious". I've watched this film I think more than 50 times approximately. Because this film has love, action, cars, etc.

    Anna Díez.
    4t d'ESO-C

    ReplyDelete
  103. I like different types of films, the romantic films and the horror films. And about my favourite film of the type romantic is "Tengo ganas de ti." and about Horror films it is "insidious capítulo 3". But I prefer reading books, because you can imagine all the story in your mind.
    Ainhoa Torres
    4rt ESO C

    ReplyDelete
  104. My favorite movie is " fast and Furious 6" It is exciting and entertaining, by the action in the content of the movie.

    Hugo Masanes
    4t ESO C

    ReplyDelete
  105. My favourite film is Captain America: Civil war, I went this Sunday to the cinema to see the film and I really enjoyed.
    I think the best of all the film is: the fight of team Cap and team Iron man, but there are a lot of things in the film I really enjoyed but that's for me the best part.
    Gabriel ferran mera
    4rt ESO C

    ReplyDelete
  106. My favorite film is "The hunger games" because it is a film with epic battles between people trying to survive to get out alive.

    Alejandro Arias
    4t ESO C

    ReplyDelete
  107. My favorite is "Spanish movie" it's a horror and comedy film. Was released on february 23, 2009. This film is about a babysitter that accidentally kills the child.

    Adrià Palencia
    4t ESO C

    ReplyDelete
  108. My favorite film is "STAR WARS 7" because this film has two of my favorite genres, that are action and adventure, also I love this film because it continues the plot of the other 6 films and the other films, I also like this very much.

    Emilio Blanco
    4rt d'ESO "C"

    ReplyDelete
  109. I don't have a favourite film. I love going to the movies or watching films online. But if I had to choose a serious movie I'd choose "Fast and furious 7"

    Arnau Fonollosa
    4t Eso B

    ReplyDelete
  110. My favorite film is 'Torrente 5' because it's very funny, and I laugh a lot when I see.

    Gerard García

    My favourite film is 'Torrente 2' because is the best film that I saw.

    Marc Rocamora

    ReplyDelete
  111. We haven't got a favourite film, but we enjoyed a lot the film named "DEADPOOL". It's a really funny film, because it mixture's some laughs action and the criticals moments it presents.
    Víctor Pérez & Arnau Rodríguez.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Our favourite film is "The Crepusculo saga" because it is very exciting and there is a lot of love and action...This film is recommended in a lot of tv programmes.

    Mireia Blanco & Pol Viladomat
    4t ESO/B

    ReplyDelete
  113. My favorite film is "Grown ups 2", because it's very funny and I like so much the characters that act in the film.
    ( Pol )
    My favourite film is "Star Wars 7" because I really like this saga and how they continue it, this film is an adventure and science fiction and I love it. ( Joel )

    Pol Juárez and Joel Bagües.

    4th ESO "B"

    ReplyDelete
  114. Natalia: I have no favourite movie , because I do not like movies but, if I have to choose any movie I would choose some related to love.

    Dani: My favourite film is "Toy Story", because it is a very funny movie, and for all audiences.
    Daniel Moreno and Natalia Lopez
    4th ESO A

    ReplyDelete
  115. Our favourite film is "Palmeras en la nieve" because it's very interesting and Pablo Alborán sings the sound track. The characters are very famous:Mario Casas and Adriana Hugarte are the protagonists.
    We recomend this film for the people who like love films. Finish say that is an Spaish film.

    Irene Hernando and Karen Mayo

    4th ESO "A"

    ReplyDelete
  116. Our favourite film is "The Revengers" because it has a lot action and very funny. The characters are very famous and good. Rafa's favourite superheroe is Ironman and Mireia's favourite superheroe is Captain America.

    Rafael Nogales and Mireia Franco
    4rt ESO A

    ReplyDelete
  117. In our opinion, our favorite film is " el heroe de Berlín". In 1936, Hitler organized Olympic games, and USA didn't like this political about black people and jewish people, and people voted if they wanted to go to the Olympic games. And finally USA went to Berlín and competed vs Germany and vs the world. And that black boy plays and won thoose Olympic games.

    Laura Jordà I Rubén Ruiz

    4 ESO A

    ReplyDelete
  118. One of my favorite films is WOMAN IN GOLD because of the real history and how is it filmed. a part from that, one of my favorite actors appear in the film. His real name is Ryan Reynolds but in the film everyone call him Randal. However, it's an old film and I like many others, but this is a beautiful history!!! Maria Tomàs

    ReplyDelete
  119. I really like the action films, in particular the ones that have a lot of special effects so you can feel it really realistic. But my favourtie saga is with difference "James Bond", as I really like James Bond films
    Marc Silvente 4B

    ReplyDelete
  120. I really like comedy films, and my favorite film is 'Blended'. I love it because it's very funny. Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore are the main characters, and I like them so much. Furthermore, I also like this film because the setting takes place in Africa, and it's amazing.

    Ana Saludes 4t d'ESO A

    ReplyDelete