Hi there!!
Welcome to our blog for 4th ESO.
You might be wondering...why a blog? Because it's the ideal place to come across different viewpoints, a good way of gathering ideas for your writing and speaking exercises, because we may have great fun with it, and last but not least because we can get to know each other a bit better...What do you think? Thrilling, isn't it?
I hope you enjoy the experience.
13 December 2011
Stars
Are you interested in the secrets of the stars? Do you think their private lives are not respected?
Nowadays, all the people can know the secrets of the stars: their secrets, their life everything is in the magazines, on TV, on the radio... If I was a star, I would be upset, because, my private life, for example my relationships, my family, and other things nobody should be interested in, only me. With all this information, I say that the secrets and the life of the stars aren't respected, but, sometimes, these famous people sell their information to get money. Finally, I am not interested in the life of these stars, because a lot of them live with the money that we pay to buy a magazine or get this information. Albert Gonzalez, 4t C
Nowadays, famous people, like all citizens, have rights that must be protected, but many of them have been previously subjected to suffer this kind of harassment of journalists. Their own actions have fostered interest in their private life by opening it to the curiosity of others, should support a higher tolerance level than other people. Those famous people who only talk about their work, have right to have privacy. That's why I'm not interested in the private lives of celebrities, because many times they are the ones who are interested in appearing in the media, because thanks to magazines, reports ... They earn lots of money without doing any helpful for us. Roger Mazariegos, 4t A
In these days, the lifes of important people isn't respected, it's true that out of they work they can do everything that they want, but like citizens who they are, they must be respected by people and especially journalists. Sometimes famous people wants to appear in this because it produces money. I'm not interested in their lifes because if i was one of them I won't like that people know my private life. Daniel Delgado, 4t A.
I don't like to know about the live of famous stars, but in these days with the Facebook, Twitter and all of this webs that people can express here things and his life, the famous people also use it and i thing they are the most people that use this webs to talk with his fan and with the people that follow it. So I don't like the life or famous people but I know the thing that they do for this webs.
Currently the lives of celebrities are not respected by anyone but everyone knows what happens at home, at work, in your environment ... I think this is dangerous and television phenomenon inadequado since we all have our secret things. Finally, my interest in these stories is null .
I think that,depends on how you interact with people you will be able to be respected or not respected because you can keep secrets with your best friend if you tell secrets because your friend but do not have much confidence that it is safe can I inform people and rumor can go a month.
No, I am not interested in this lives because there aren't interested in our simple lives, most of them are only interested in their live or in the friends or family lives and not in the citizen , that there give them fama.
Yes, I think that periodist don't respect this personal lives and always are "heavy". Pol Moreno Castro 4t ESO - A
I thing taht the life with paparazzis and other is the life they have chosen and should be used that their lives matter for people.If they want to be interviewed or interrogated or persecuted, that would not have become famous.
I don't interesting about the secrets of famous people.I think isn't interesting because doesn´t any importance on our lives. But in this century the famous lives are so important on the world.Many magazine explain about their lives and some persons buy this.
I agree with you because the famous people's private lives don't give us anything essential to our lives. But a lot of people have a lot of money only for following, recording and taking photos of famous people.
The stars, are people who have been very lucky in your life, in my opinion much luck. They spend the day doing nothing (mostly) and still doing nothing earn a lot of money, whether in advertisements, music, games, youtube and many more. I like that people help people smaller and not do both `` cool'' for being famous. David Ortega Ruiz 4t ESO A
I not personaly interested in the private life of the stars, im my opinion the "pink premse" is a degradation of the periodism, if i was one og the stars, i will like to mantain my relations and private life in "private".
I do not care about the life of the famous people.Let them do the work why you follow them, and stop playing *** *****.It is like the Lewinski case, a sexual scandal with the U.S.A. president Bill Clinton, if he want to mantain a sexual extramarital relationship with a fellow, beyond it, he will have work with Hillary, but we can't criticize a president who let the U.S. with a record surplus of 230.000 million dollar, who put peace in the Gulf War, and with Russia after the fall of their enemy the USSR.
I thing that always stars are pressed by the media and they can’t do a normal life. The normal people, that are in their houses like it and watch the TV shows that are about it, for example “Salvame”. I’m not interested in her lives, only if they are footballers, tennis players, drivers or play in a sport that I like, I’m not interested in her lives but yes in his sport career. I like only the money that they win. Raul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A
Well honestly I think resptan not at all the private lives of celebrities, no privacy and that is a right that everyone would have to have and people would have to resptar. can not at all normal life and I like to know the lives of celebrities and I think it's a life that I do not care i do not interest me. I think people who read in the magazines the lives of celebrities are people who are very boring and not enough with his life to be that of some famous gossip. Adriana Jiménez 4t d'ESO-C
I personally do not care about lives of others and much less into the secrets of the stars, the truth I'm not fan of anyone so I do not care but if some star has a love maybe if that interested me their life. I think we do not respect their lives but also think some stars want to come into their private lives. Paula Domenech 4t ESO B
Are you interested in the secrets of the stars? Do you think their private lives are not respected? - In my opinion, the lifes of the stars aren't respect. Sometimes the people tell me curiosities of the star's lifes and I feel curious, it's interesting but I have more important thinks in my life. The journalists live of this and the stars are famous thanks the journalists. Be a star is well because they're wealthy but in the other hand they haven't got a private life. It has a lot of good thinks and but too. Paula Prado 4t d'ESO-C
I like anything to people who are dedicated to this. I think it's disrespectful not to respect the privacy of the people even if they are famous. I do not like these programs making news on TV about the private lives of celebrities such as intimate relationships, your friends, your family, your phone conversations, trips, etc. Definitely, do not want to hear news of the private lives of others even if they are famous. Aleix Mustarós 4t ESO-B
I'm absolutely not interested in the life of stars. Everyone has his life and I'm not agree with the persons, magazines, programes etc. who dedicates at this. If I would a star, I wouldn't accept that someone comes at me and make me questions about my life.
The life of stars isn't respect in these days. I think they are persons and they have the same right to have private things like family, relationships... On the other hand, there are some stars that serve their life to win money. It's not good because there are other forms to win money, it's not necessary to show their private life. Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I think nobody likes to get in his private life. Many paparazzis and journalists are heavy. All of them would be nice if someone put a big fine because they causes a lot of stress.
I think that the stars show everything that they want. I mean, there are lots of stars that don't appear in magazines or in TV because they aren't interested in appearing there. The ones that appear there are the ones that want it. If the paparazzis take for example a photo of Angelina Jolie and she doesn't do anything or it the interviewers ask her some questions and she just ignore them they won't ever disturb the stars. Sara López Morales 4t ESO C
Personaly I am not interested in the stars live. I think that the lives stars aren't respected. Stars are all the day trying to avoid the TV cams ,reporters, paparazzies. Personaly I am not interested in the stars live. I think that the lives stars aren't respected. Stars are all the day trying to avoid the TV cams ,reporters, paparazzies. I think that is a very stressful live and I don't want a live like this. Nerea Ferreiro 4t ESO C
I like to read gossip magazines, because I'm interested in some stars' life. But always internacional stars. These persons that appear on programmes like "Sálvame" I don't care about their lifes.
I'm a nosy girl so yes; I'm interested in stars life. I'm not obsessed but I sometimes check out when the internationals ones come to Spain. I like to know how they have reached their fame and how was their life before being famous. I understand that they feel like they don't have a total private life, but that's the disadvantage of being a star.
If I have to be honest, I must say that I'm not really interested in stars' life. I think we should take care of our lifes and not to the others ones because stars' life is always complicated. They haven't got private life. The paparazzis follow them evrywhere and I don't agree with that. So we should let them live quietly and happy and not stress them because they're persons as us.
I like to know about the lives of celebrities because it's interesting to know how they live, the things that go with them family, friends ... But I'm not a obsessive follower of any famous because I have my own life. I think they do not have a private life because almost thing they do, just knowing all the world and I think that's very sad.
the life of the stars can have very interesting things, because they are like celebrities or follow his television series, but it is interesting to a point, because each have our own life and is not that good people lie within your life and criticize.
I'm not really interested in their lives because I haven't met them, and to know lives of strangers it's irrelevant for me. Are people like other people, and I don't meddle in its lives. So, why I need to know what's their favourite colour, their favourite food, where they have been this holidays? They should have more privacy!
I think a lot of people think that knowing something about someone important makes one feel important. This is because some people put celebrities on a pedestal that is so unjustified especially when a lot of them are not great people at all. I admit that the news about famous and stars interested me, but I'm not obsessed in these. I believe that their private lives are usually not respected. The media has become a distraction for everyone and they only want to make money with their exclusive photos, videos...
When you became famous, you know what it represent and advantages and disadvantages. I like heard the stars' gossips; some of them are interesting! But there are persons too, and the paparatzzis coud be, in a lot of moments, very very irrespectful with them, and they justify their actions saying that they were doing their job.
I'm very interested in the lives of celebrities, especially if they are my favorites, but I also think that this means that they may not have privacy in your life, because everything they do comes out. But when you're a celebrity you know you have a lot of money, but it brings fame, nothing is secret. Andrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
I don't like gossips, but in my opinion the stars are a public image so they have to be careful about what they do and say. They can't complain about the paparazzi or the fame, because some of them decided to be famous, and this are the disadvantages. If you don't like that magazines post your own life, leave your career as an actor, or model or whatever... They win millions so they have to sacrifice their private lifes.
I don't understand people who are interested in celebrities life. I think that if you know all about a star is because your life is boring, and you don't have passion to do anything. Life of stars can be respected or not depending of the person, because there are famous people that live of their image in TV, like Sálvame Deluxe. In my opinion, these programmes are nasty and the worst thing for a society. Associates and "celebrities" shouting and affronting each other. So all in all, don't worry about the privacity of celebrities life, because more of them earn a lot of money with pink magazines and other.
I disagree when people say that stars' private life isn't respected. Being an star means living of your fame and your image. What stars can't do is sell their image when they want to. If you are a star, EVERYTHING about you will be known. If you want to live with privacy, don't be an star, simple as that.
When the stars become to be a stars, they know that their life can't be private and everyone know everything of he/she. I'm interested in the life of stars, although I think that it can be stupid. Judith Fernández 4t ESO A
I am not interested in the lives of the stars and I think that the lives of the stars are respected long as the stars respect themselves because most of the information thar appears at the webpages, social networks, magazines is given for the same stars for aim to be famous and win protagonism in their world. Sara Fernández 4 ESO B
Yes,I'm interested in the life of stars especially in singers and actors.But I think that if one day I would be a star I detest that the journalists pursue me every day, ask me questions and take photos of my life. Journalists' work is explain the life of celebrities but sometimes they have to take care about what they explain. Paula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
I like knowing things about stars but without going too far. I like watching interviews that an interviewer does to them (for example), but I hate reading about them on a magazine that only tells lies about their lives. I love (another example) that youtubers share their lives with me, but they don't have a 24 hours a day show. Elsa Clapés 4 ESO A
I don't care about the lives of famous.I don't like watch interviews of famous because I think say stupid things. Many celebrities just do what they want by being famous. Laura Ferrón
Stars People can and like to know the secrets of the stars. In magazines and programmes there are so many secrets. People don’t respect the life of the stars. Some famous explain their lives so they can earn money. Raquel Callao 4t ESO-A
I’m not very interested the lives of stars I think that the paparazzi are disturbing persons, because they need a private life and need respect. The famous people aren’t happy because these people, the ‘pink press’ and other ones, are most interested on their lives, and they need a space.
I agree with you because they are disturbing famous people but, on the other hand, you have to think that they are working, and they are only doing their work that is photographing famous people for the magazines or tv programes.
I'm not interesting the lives and secrets of stars. In magazine and TV programs there are so many secrets of stars and important people. the famous people are not happy because the parodist and people are interested on their lives.
I agree with you, famous people are like us, but the paparazzi disturbing their people because their work is photographing stars, but are very nuisance.
I'm not interesting the lives and secrets of stars. In magazine and TV programs there are so many secrets of stars and important people. the famous people are not happy because the parodist and people are interested on their lives.
I think it would have to respect them more privacy since they do not get in our lives. Quierna do what with their lives, if they have the money to afford a lamborghini that you pay but surely envy that's why people have to take the bad things about these people that if it were not for them we would not have fun
I think many superstars do not deserve to be where they are now, as they have not done anything major to be. Firefighters, police, army, people dedicated to solidarity and to do good ... do not want anything to change. They each day is dedicated to saving lives and are not very many famous charge a regular wage and do good for society ... However, many people turn to sing, dance, and do nothing and charge many millions more that I mentioned earlier, and not save lives or help society.
Although players are out or do not di secret that they a interesting would have to express the truth or something that the press or people interested in knowing pro each player is different and it makes you want
Although players are out or do not di secret that they a interesting would have to express the truth or something that the press or people interested in knowing pro each player is different and it makes you want
Hi! For me i’m interested for live that famous that I like me. Because if I like this people for his acting or other things, why not interested for his gossip and for his lfe?. If I been famous I don’t support paparazzis and fans… I think that famous don’t have privace and famous are very angry for paparazzis and fans. I like acting and I hope that one day been a famous actress.
Hi! For me i’m interested for live that famous that I like me. Because if I like this people for his acting or other things, why not interested for his gossip and for his lfe?. If I been famous I don’t support paparazzis and fans… I think that famous don’t have privace and famous are very angry for paparazzis and fans. I like acting and I hope that one day been a famous actress.
Hi! For me i’m interested for live that famous that I like me. Because if I like this people for his acting or other things, why not interested for his gossip and for his lfe?. If I been famous I don’t support paparazzis and fans… I think that famous don’t have privace and famous are very angry for paparazzis and fans. I like acting and I hope that one day been a famous actress.
I think that celebrities are not happy because people care too much about their lives. I think that celebrities are just like other people but do not have life because of the paparazzi. I think that if I famous could not do anything to survive because if the paparazzi would know i would publish in the press. for me I'm interested in the lives of some actors but never interested me for the life of celebrities that appear in shows or celebrity reality shows coming out in programs such as “Save me”, I care about people who really are interested, in my opinion say a lot of nonsense I swear people leaving in relaities shows i programs talking about their lives. my like I ever become famous, I would like to be an actress. That i hope you liked.
Stars are very important because a lot of people like them and look for them and if one star do bad thinks a lot of people do it too. And if they do good thinks people do it too.
Stars dont't have a lot of privacity. In my opinion I think it's very boring the live of a famous because if you go to some place for rest namely have a holidays all the world going to know. So this holidays will be very boring because the paparazzis will stay all the time behind them. Ana Forner 4rt ESO A
Hello Ana! I agree with you because famous people can't enjoy their holidays; all the people and all the paparazzis stay there taking photos and sometimes disturbing them. I think they need a bit of privacy in their lives. If we were famous, we would want to have it! Júlia López 4t ESO A
I’m not very interested in the private life of anyone and less about the life of famous people or stars of cinema or whatever… I think that a lot of famous likes that their private life be public and all the people know about it however there’re a lot of people that is too blab that know how many kilograms Miley Cyrus weight, or which number of shoes is she wearing and top if off what’s the name of his boyfriend I think that we have to be more critical and have more personality. David Almécija 4th ESO-A
Yes, I agree with your opinion very much. All in all I'm complete identified with your words, I don't know why, but it's really strange and at the same time too incredible.
I'm not a famous person, but if it were, you know in my activities would be one of the things I hate more. We have things to hide and we do not want anyone to know but difficult to hide things if you're famous, and if you don't say is likely to invent your intimacies
I'm not interested in the private life of stars. I think not respected their private lives, and I think it would have to respect their private lives and let them be with their families without having reporters near.
hello! I agree with you, I think they have a private life and are not pursued by journalists and people. I think we should have a quiet life as the others. They have the right to live a peaceful life with their families without being follow up journalists.
I agree with your opinion, the stars have a private life because they are people, and people shouldn't care about their lives. The stars aren't more important than us.
For me I not interested the life of the stars, because I think that all people have own life and has to respect the problems and the situations this life of stars.
For me I not interested the life of the stars, because I think that all people have own life and has to respect the problems and the situations this life of stars.
Hi guys! I think that The stars are stars to do something reslly well or similar, it is good that you ser your favourites stars acting, playing some sport or another else, bit the interviewers don't let them to leave a relaxing life, they should hace more privacity so I say: no at want to know every thing or every secreto of them! They must be free!
I'm interested the private life of stars. I am very gossip and I think the life of stars is very interesting because is different that my life and is other way to distract.
I think that you have to respect the live of stars, because the stars are persons too and they need a private life. I know that paparazzi's work is to follow the famous' lives..
From my point of view it is normal to be interested on the lives of celebrities, because you like them. But a lot of people are always looking at them that's annoying for them because they are people who also want privacy.
I agree with you because each person has the right to a private life and the paparazzi don't respect the private life of stars. And personally I’m not very interested in the private life of anyone.
I think that the people not respect the private life for stars. I interested in their life, but I think that we don't disturb it. We should respect this life.
I don't agree with you I am interested in the private life of stars. I think the life of stars is very interesting and distract the people. The stars have a public image and this is a consequence.
I Arnau, I agree with your idea and for me the life of the superstars I'm not interested because this persons are independent and you can too were ever you want
I think that celebrities have no privacy because every time the cameras, magazines all the time trying to find his private life. They may be famous and can attend the cameras at some appropriate time, but at times want to be alone and they can't, then that doesen't answer the cameras are edges or who are not with fans, but at times have their reasons for not stop talking to the TV because they get too much in private moments.
I think everyone at some point of the day has to be alone to think about their stuff, but I also think they have chosen that life and they can no longer do anything.
I think, I interesting the secrets of the stars, but not interesting your life, is private. Paparazis not respect your life because I follow them everywhere , and the stars not like because I put in your life. Elena Bernabéu 4rt ESO
The truth is that I do not generally interested in celebrity gossip i know me a little bad for them because everything they do or what happens everyone knows in a moment, if I like the actor the truth is that if I'm interested in their gossip, I think we all have a point of gossip in us.
I agree with you , and I think that this for they is awkward. When one actor I like, I'm interesed when he or she will do a concert because I would like see them but in their private life I don't like it because I don't matter this.
In my opinion famous lives isn't respected because they usually have many "paparazzi" after them and sometimes they get annoyed I understand them because if I were famous I think that I'll hate having people behind me each second of my whole life watching if I'm doing something unrespectful or something interesting
I agree with Gerard, I think that the famous lives isn’t respect because all time there are a lot of paparazzi who spy famous people live. I think that If I been famous I don’t support paparazzis and fans… I think that famous don’t have privace and famous are very angry for paparazzis and fans. I like acting and I hope that one day been a famous actress.
I'm not interested in the secrets of the celebrities. I don't care about their lives, who are they married with or what they do, but it seems that other people find these things interesting and they just want to criticize famous people. Yes, I think that their private lives are clearly not respected. They are always followed and sometimes even spied by paparazzi, and I think that this isn't correct.
Hi guys, I'm not interested in the secrets of the celebrities, in any case. I found their secrets boring, because their personal life is not diferent that anyone else's life. They have a family, romances, holidays... I can't understand why people found that interesting.
I'm not interested too and I think like you, the secrets of celebrities are boring for me but I respect people who like that. I can't umdestand people who found interesting too.
I'm not interested in the secrets of the famous because I think the secrets of stars are private. And in my opinion paparazzis do not respect their life because they follow them everywhere.
I'm not interested in the secrets of the stars. I think that their private lives are not respected because the journalists know where the stars live and they stalk them, for example.
I think the famous people have a private life, and we have to respect it because it is private. There are some things that I'm interested in such as the celebrity couples, but some secrets that the famous people don't like to come up to light are expanded and I think it bothers them. Everybody has a life and we aren't interested in them.
Today when a person becomes a star their life turns into in public and they have to cope with that. Personally I am not interested in the lives of the stars. In my opinion the paparazzis don’t respect the lifes of the stars and a lot of magazines owe money to the stars because they help them to sell the publications.
There are bad people who follow the stars for money. They publish the photos in the magazimes for money. I´m not interested in the stars´ lives. YOEL MASANES 4 ESO C
I'm interested in some celebrities because I like them but, sometimes,they are boring because almost all the secrets and all the things they say are fake. And I think their lives are not respected, because the paparazzi harass them and they don't let them breathe.
I'm not interesed in the secrets of stars because I'm not as bored like "Salvame". I think that if the stars want to be celebrities, the have to accept the consequences of their future lives.
I'm not interested in the lives of stars. They are only normal persons, I think that they need to have privacity and the people don't need to know all about their lives.
I'm interested in the stars, I think it's entertainig for the people, but I don't like it so much because they don't have a private time. I think the stars, sometimes need a private time because they are like us.
I'm not interested in their private lives.I think that if someone is interested in their lives is OK because they are the idols of a lot of people and they are earning a lot of money for doing an "easy" job, I think that something in their lives need to be difficult.
I don't mind the stars, I'm not interested on their lives, I have my life and this is so much. I think the people have to leave the stars' personal lifes.
I'm not interested in the lives of the stars, I think that the lives of the stars are private, and I think that persons when they are famous people, the photographers don't repect there lives.
No I'm not interested in the secrets on the stars. I think the stars have ther private life. the life of the stars isn't respected because there are a lot of people ho don't have life.
I'm interested in some star's lives but with a limit, because a lot of paparazzi pass this limit and harass them. The stars have a normal life like other persons that aren't stars.
I think many superstars do not deserve to be where they are now, as they have not done anything major to be. Firefighters, police, army, people dedicated to solidarity and to do good ... do not want anything to change. They each day is dedicated to saving lives and are not very many famous charge a regular wage and do good for society ... However, many people turn to sing, dance, and do nothing and charge many millions more that I mentioned earlier, and not save lives or help society.
I'm not very interested in star lives. I think that they have to have privacy. If I were famous,I wouldn't like that the other people knew all my life.
I'm not interested in the stars lives because they are normal people. I think the people don't respect their lives but they don't mind that the people know about their lives.
I'm not interested in the stars' lives because I think a lot of famous aren't interested in our life and I don't want to spend my time in people who are indifferent from me.
I'm interested in some star's lives but with a limit,because a lot of paparazzi pass this limit and harass them. I think the stars spend a lot of money in themselves but not for de poor African people.Everybody has a life and we aren't interested in them.I think, I interesting the secrets of the stars, but not interesting your life, is private.
I think that some people don't respect the intimacy of the famous person and a lot of times also the intimacy of the family. I'm not interested in the other's life because I have enough with one.
We are interested in some famous stars, only when they upload music that we like, photos etc. We spend hours, days thinking about them, but they maybe don't know anything about us or even that we exist.
I'm not intereted in stars' lives because like them they are not interested in our lives. I think that it is bad because they also have the right to ther own privacity.
We aren't interested in the life of all the celebrities, but Ainhoa is interested in the life of elRubiusOMG, because he is perfect. But Sheila doesn't agree with Ainhoa because she thinks that the lives of celebrities are private. Ainhoa Torres & Sheila Delgado 4th ESO-C
I'm not interested in stars lives because I don't want to see the life of others. I think the celebrity secrets are personal and they have to be respected.
We are not interested in the secrets of the stars and in their lives. The private life of the famous people is not respected by the society, they haven't got privacy. Lucia Trindade Arnau Fonollosa Ane Ibañez 4 ESO B
We're a little bit interested in star's lives, but sometimes, we want to know how they live and this isn't necessary, and we think that they don't like that other people talk about their private lives.
We're a little bit interested in star's live, but sometimes, we want to know how they live and this it isn't necessary, and we think that they don't like that other people talk about their private live.
I don't know much about the fashion stars' world, but i think that we don't have to spy the life of the others. Thanks. Victor Pérez i Arnold Rodríguez.
We're not interested in the star's lives, but in occasions we watch tv programmes about star's lives. We think that a lot of people overrate this persons, but really, famous stars, are normal persons, only doing a different work.
In our opinion, the stars is not an interesting topic for us. Because we don't use magazines the routine but its is very entertaiming to see the stars.
We are interested in some star's lives for example Pablo Alborán or Pablo López or Rihanna. We like what they do,for this reason we follow them. We respect their lives because we think that they are private and they don't have to explain about it. Rafa Irene and Karen 4th ESO A
In our opinion, famous stars and singers, make us happy that distract us because we believe that motivation not respect their privacy and that celebrities are surrounded by cameras and people asking for autographs. Josep and Pedro- 4 eso A
In my opinion, singing stars and all that kind of "famous people" aren't interesting. Just because they are famous many people follow them instead of thinking how do famous people feel about that. Maria Tomàs
I dont think stars live or secrets are really something interesting to see, but as somepeople does, that's the price they have to pay for all their fame. Marc Silvente 4B
From my point of view, stars life is not interesting. They are normal people, the only difference is that they are known because of what they do (sing, play an instrument...). I don't think we should follow their lives everyday, and I'm sure they are a bit weary of the fans.
I think that the life of a star is the same like the people who are the same age, but only that they sing, act... I'm sorry for them, I think that they are so stressed because of the fans and paparazzi. Xènia Anglí ESO 4B
In the world there are a lot of famous people because of their job or other facts, but a lot of people have envy of these lives so by that reporters or paparazzi invade the lives of the famous people , in the future if the regular people had the same amount of money,this wouldn't happend.
Nowadays, all the people can know the secrets of the stars: their secrets, their life everything is in the magazines, on TV, on the radio... If I was a star, I would be upset, because, my private life, for example my relationships, my family, and other things nobody should be interested in, only me. With all this information, I say that the secrets and the life of the stars aren't respected, but, sometimes, these famous people sell their information to get money. Finally, I am not interested in the life of these stars, because a lot of them live with the money that we pay to buy a magazine or get this information.
ReplyDeleteAlbert Gonzalez, 4t C
Nowadays, famous people, like all citizens, have rights that must be protected, but many of them have been previously subjected to suffer this kind of harassment of journalists. Their own actions have fostered interest in their private life by opening it to the curiosity of others, should support a higher tolerance level than other people. Those famous people who only talk about their work, have right to have privacy. That's why I'm not interested in the private lives of celebrities, because many times they are the ones who are interested in appearing in the media, because thanks to magazines, reports ... They earn lots of money without doing any helpful for us.
ReplyDeleteRoger Mazariegos, 4t A
In these days, the lifes of important people isn't respected, it's true that out of they work they can do everything that they want, but like citizens who they are, they must be respected by people and especially journalists. Sometimes famous people wants to appear in this because it produces money. I'm not interested in their lifes because if i was one of them I won't like that people know my private life.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Delgado, 4t A.
I don't like to know about the live of famous stars, but in these days with the Facebook, Twitter and all of this webs that people can express here things and his life, the famous people also use it and i thing they are the most people that use this webs to talk with his fan and with the people that follow it. So I don't like the life or famous people but I know the thing that they do for this webs.
ReplyDeleteCurrently the lives of celebrities are not respected by anyone but everyone knows what happens at home, at work, in your environment ... I think this is dangerous and television phenomenon inadequado since we all have our secret things. Finally, my interest in these stories is null .
ReplyDeleteEric Sales
4th ESO ‘’C’’
I think that,depends on how you interact with people you will be able to be respected or not respected because you can keep secrets with your best friend if you tell secrets because your friend but do not have much confidence that it is safe can I inform people and rumor can go a month.
DeleteNo, I am not interested in this lives because there aren't interested in our simple lives, most of them are only interested in their live or in the friends or family lives and not in the citizen , that there give them fama.
ReplyDeleteYes, I think that periodist don't respect this personal lives and always are "heavy".
Pol Moreno Castro
4t ESO - A
I thing taht the life with paparazzis and other is the life they have chosen and should be used that their lives matter for people.If they want to be interviewed or interrogated or persecuted, that would not have become famous.
ReplyDeleteI don't interesting about the secrets of famous people.I think isn't interesting because doesn´t any importance on our lives.
ReplyDeleteBut in this century the famous lives are so important on the world.Many magazine explain about their lives and some persons buy this.
I agree with you because the famous people's private lives don't give us anything essential to our lives. But a lot of people have a lot of money only for following, recording and taking photos of famous people.
DeleteThe stars, are people who have been very lucky in your life, in my opinion much luck. They spend the day doing nothing (mostly) and still doing nothing earn a lot of money, whether in advertisements, music, games, youtube and many more. I like that people help people smaller and not do both `` cool'' for being famous.
ReplyDeleteDavid Ortega Ruiz
4t ESO A
I not to devote my life to live and not to spy on others like him all the more.
ReplyDeleteI not personaly interested in the private life of the stars, im my opinion the "pink premse" is a degradation of the periodism, if i was one og the stars, i will like to mantain my relations and private life in "private".
ReplyDeleteI think that there are a lot of bad people because they investigate the life of famous people and this people are not happy .
ReplyDeleteI do not care about the life of the famous people.Let them do the work why you follow them, and stop playing *** *****.It is like the Lewinski case, a sexual scandal with the U.S.A. president Bill Clinton, if he want to mantain a sexual extramarital relationship with a fellow, beyond it, he will have work with Hillary, but we can't criticize a president who let the U.S. with a record surplus of 230.000 million dollar, who put peace in the Gulf War, and with Russia after the fall of their enemy the USSR.
ReplyDeleteMarc Anglí
I thing that always stars are pressed by the media and they can’t do a normal life. The normal people, that are in their houses like it and watch the TV shows that are about it, for example “Salvame”. I’m not interested in her lives, only if they are footballers, tennis players, drivers or play in a sport that I like, I’m not interested in her lives but yes in his sport career. I like only the money that they win.
ReplyDeleteRaul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A
Well honestly I think resptan not at all the private lives of celebrities, no privacy and that is a right that everyone would have to have and people would have to resptar.
ReplyDeletecan not at all normal life and I like to know the lives of celebrities and I think it's a life that I do not care i do not interest me.
I think people who read in the magazines the lives of celebrities are people who are very boring and not enough with his life to be that of some famous gossip.
Adriana Jiménez
4t d'ESO-C
I personally do not care about lives of others and much less into the secrets of the stars, the truth I'm not fan of anyone so I do not care but if some star has a love maybe if that interested me their life.
ReplyDeleteI think we do not respect their lives but also think some stars want to come into their private lives.
Paula Domenech
4t ESO B
Are you interested in the secrets of the stars? Do you think their private lives are not respected?
ReplyDelete- In my opinion, the lifes of the stars aren't respect. Sometimes the people tell me curiosities of the star's lifes and I feel curious, it's interesting but I have more important thinks in my life. The journalists live of this and the stars are famous thanks the journalists. Be a star is well because they're wealthy but in the other hand they haven't got a private life. It has a lot of good thinks and but too.
Paula Prado
4t d'ESO-C
I like anything to people who are dedicated to this. I think it's disrespectful not to respect the privacy of the people even if they are famous. I do not like these programs making news on TV about the private lives of celebrities such as intimate relationships, your friends, your family, your phone conversations, trips, etc. Definitely, do not want to hear news of the private lives of others even if they are famous.
ReplyDeleteAleix Mustarós
4t ESO-B
I'm absolutely not interested in the life of stars.
ReplyDeleteEveryone has his life and I'm not agree with the persons, magazines, programes etc. who dedicates at this.
If I would a star, I wouldn't accept that someone comes at me and make me questions about my life.
The life of stars isn't respect in these days. I think they are persons and they have the same right to have private things like family, relationships...
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, there are some stars that serve their life to win money. It's not good because there are other forms to win money, it's not necessary to show their private life.
Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I think nobody likes to get in his private life. Many paparazzis and journalists are heavy. All of them would be nice if someone put a big fine because they causes a lot of stress.
ReplyDeleteI think that the stars show everything that they want. I mean, there are lots of stars that don't appear in magazines or in TV because they aren't interested in appearing there. The ones that appear there are the ones that want it. If the paparazzis take for example a photo of Angelina Jolie and she doesn't do anything or it the interviewers ask her some questions and she just ignore them they won't ever disturb the stars.
ReplyDeleteSara López Morales 4t ESO C
Personaly I am not interested in the stars live. I think that the lives stars aren't respected. Stars are all the day trying to avoid the TV cams ,reporters, paparazzies. Personaly I am not interested in the stars live. I think that the lives stars aren't respected. Stars are all the day trying to avoid the TV cams ,reporters, paparazzies. I think that is a very stressful live and I don't want a live like this.
ReplyDeleteNerea Ferreiro 4t ESO C
To me, the life of the people do not care and I think for people who everyday it's talking about the others life and they don't worry for themselves
ReplyDeleteI like to read gossip magazines, because I'm interested in some stars' life. But always internacional stars. These persons that appear on programmes like "Sálvame" I don't care about their lifes.
ReplyDeleteElisa Pérez
4t ESO "A"
I'm a nosy girl so yes; I'm interested in stars life. I'm not obsessed but I sometimes check out when the internationals ones come to Spain. I like to know how they have reached their fame and how was their life before being famous. I understand that they feel like they don't have a total private life, but that's the disadvantage of being a star.
ReplyDeleteIf I have to be honest, I must say that I'm not really interested in stars' life. I think we should take care of our lifes and not to the others ones because stars' life is always complicated. They haven't got private life. The paparazzis follow them evrywhere and I don't agree with that. So we should let them live quietly and happy and not stress them because they're persons as us.
ReplyDeleteGerard Lluís - 4t ESO A
I like to know about the lives of celebrities because it's interesting to know how they live, the things that go with them family, friends ... But I'm not a obsessive follower of any famous because I have my own life. I think they do not have a private life because almost thing they do, just knowing all the world and I think that's very sad.
ReplyDeleteSara Fàbrega, 4t ESO C
the life of the stars can have very interesting things, because they are like celebrities or follow his television series, but it is interesting to a point, because each have our own life and is not that good people lie within your life and criticize.
ReplyDeleteI'm not really interested in their lives because I haven't met them, and to know lives of strangers it's irrelevant for me.
ReplyDeleteAre people like other people, and I don't meddle in its lives. So, why I need to know what's their favourite colour, their favourite food, where they have been this holidays?
They should have more privacy!
I think a lot of people think that knowing something about someone important makes one feel important. This is because some people put celebrities on a pedestal that is so unjustified especially when a lot of them are not great people at all.
ReplyDeleteI admit that the news about famous and stars interested me, but I'm not obsessed in these. I believe that their private lives are usually not respected. The media has become a distraction for everyone and they only want to make money with their exclusive photos, videos...
When you became famous, you know what it represent and advantages and disadvantages. I like heard the stars' gossips; some of them are interesting! But there are persons too, and the paparatzzis coud be, in a lot of moments, very very irrespectful with them, and they justify their actions saying that they were doing their job.
ReplyDeleteElena Munné, 4rt ESO B
I'm very interested in the lives of celebrities, especially if they are my favorites, but I also think that this means that they may not have privacy in your life, because everything they do comes out. But when you're a celebrity you know you have a lot of money, but it brings fame, nothing is secret.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
I don't like gossips, but in my opinion the stars are a public image so they have to be careful about what they do and say. They can't complain about the paparazzi or the fame, because some of them decided to be famous, and this are the disadvantages. If you don't like that magazines post your own life, leave your career as an actor, or model or whatever... They win millions so they have to sacrifice their private lifes.
ReplyDeleteMireia Pagán, 4t ESO B
I don't understand people who are interested in celebrities life. I think that if you know all about a star is because your life is boring, and you don't have passion to do anything.
ReplyDeleteLife of stars can be respected or not depending of the person, because there are famous people that live of their image in TV, like Sálvame Deluxe. In my opinion, these programmes are nasty and the worst thing for a society. Associates and "celebrities" shouting and affronting each other.
So all in all, don't worry about the privacity of celebrities life, because more of them earn a lot of money with pink magazines and other.
I disagree when people say that stars' private life isn't respected. Being an star means living of your fame and your image. What stars can't do is sell their image when they want to. If you are a star, EVERYTHING about you will be known. If you want to live with privacy, don't be an star, simple as that.
ReplyDeleteWhen the stars become to be a stars, they know that their life can't be private and everyone know everything of he/she.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in the life of stars, although I think that it can be stupid.
Judith Fernández
4t ESO A
I am not interested in the lives of the stars and I think that the lives of the stars are respected long as the stars respect themselves because most of the information thar appears at the webpages, social networks, magazines is given for the same stars for aim to be famous and win protagonism in their world.
ReplyDeleteSara Fernández 4 ESO B
Yes,I'm interested in the life of stars especially in singers and actors.But I think that if one day I would be a star I detest that the journalists pursue me every day, ask me questions and take photos of my life. Journalists' work is explain the life of celebrities but sometimes they have to take care about what they explain.
ReplyDeletePaula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
I like knowing things about stars but without going too far. I like watching interviews that an interviewer does to them (for example), but I hate reading about them on a magazine that only tells lies about their lives. I love (another example) that youtubers share their lives with me, but they don't have a 24 hours a day show.
ReplyDeleteElsa Clapés 4 ESO A
I don't care about the lives of famous.I don't like watch interviews of famous because I think say stupid things. Many celebrities just do what they want by being famous.
ReplyDeleteLaura Ferrón
Stars
ReplyDeletePeople can and like to know the secrets of the stars. In magazines and programmes there are so many secrets. People don’t respect the life of the stars. Some famous explain their lives so they can earn money.
Raquel Callao
4t ESO-A
I’m not very interested the lives of stars I think that the paparazzi are disturbing persons, because they need a private life and need respect. The famous people aren’t happy because these people, the ‘pink press’ and other ones, are most interested on their lives, and they need a space.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Zarza.
4rt A
I agree with you because they are disturbing famous people but, on the other hand, you have to think that they are working, and they are only doing their work that is photographing famous people for the magazines or tv programes.
DeleteI'm not interesting the lives and secrets of stars. In magazine and TV programs there are so many secrets of stars and important people. the famous people are not happy because the parodist and people are interested on their lives.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, famous people are like us, but the paparazzi disturbing their people because their work is photographing stars, but are very nuisance.
DeleteI'm not interesting the lives and secrets of stars. In magazine and TV programs there are so many secrets of stars and important people. the famous people are not happy because the parodist and people are interested on their lives.
ReplyDeleteI think it would have to respect them more privacy since they do not get in our lives.
ReplyDeleteQuierna do what with their lives, if they have the money to afford a lamborghini that you pay but surely envy that's why people have to take the bad things about these people that if it were not for them we would not have fun
ReplyDeleteI think many superstars do not deserve to be where they are now, as they have not done anything major to be. Firefighters, police, army, people dedicated to solidarity and to do good ... do not want anything to change. They each day is dedicated to saving lives and are not very many famous charge a regular wage and do good for society ... However, many people turn to sing, dance, and do nothing and charge many millions more that I mentioned earlier, and not save lives or help society.
Although players are out or do not di secret that they a interesting would have to express the truth or something that the press or people interested in knowing pro each player is different and it makes you want
ReplyDeleteAlthough players are out or do not di secret that they a interesting would have to express the truth or something that the press or people interested in knowing pro each player is different and it makes you want
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteFor me i’m interested for live that famous that I like me. Because if I like this people for his acting or other things, why not interested for his gossip and for his lfe?. If I been famous I don’t support paparazzis and fans… I think that famous don’t have privace and famous are very angry for paparazzis and fans. I like acting and I hope that one day been a famous actress.
Hi!
ReplyDeleteFor me i’m interested for live that famous that I like me. Because if I like this people for his acting or other things, why not interested for his gossip and for his lfe?. If I been famous I don’t support paparazzis and fans… I think that famous don’t have privace and famous are very angry for paparazzis and fans. I like acting and I hope that one day been a famous actress.
Hi!
ReplyDeleteFor me i’m interested for live that famous that I like me. Because if I like this people for his acting or other things, why not interested for his gossip and for his lfe?. If I been famous I don’t support paparazzis and fans… I think that famous don’t have privace and famous are very angry for paparazzis and fans. I like acting and I hope that one day been a famous actress.
I think that celebrities are not happy because people care too much about their lives. I think that celebrities are just like other people but do not have life because of the paparazzi. I think that if I famous could not do anything to survive because if the paparazzi would know i would publish in the press. for me I'm interested in the lives of some actors but never interested me for the life of celebrities that appear in shows or celebrity reality shows coming out in programs such as “Save me”, I care about people who really are interested, in my opinion say a lot of nonsense I swear people leaving in relaities shows i programs talking about their lives. my like I ever become famous, I would like to be an actress.
ReplyDeleteThat i hope you liked.
Stars are very important because a lot of people like them and look for them and if one star do bad thinks a lot of people do it too. And if they do good thinks people do it too.
ReplyDeleteStars dont't have a lot of privacity. In my opinion I think it's very boring the live of a famous because if you go to some place for rest namely have a holidays all the world going to know. So this holidays will be very boring because the paparazzis will stay all the time behind them.
ReplyDeleteAna Forner
4rt ESO A
Hello Ana! I agree with you because famous people can't enjoy their holidays; all the people and all the paparazzis stay there taking photos and sometimes disturbing them. I think they need a bit of privacy in their lives. If we were famous, we would want to have it!
DeleteJúlia López
4t ESO A
I’m not very interested in the private life of anyone and less about the life of famous people or stars of cinema or whatever… I think that a lot of famous likes that their private life be public and all the people know about it however there’re a lot of people that is too blab that know how many kilograms Miley Cyrus weight, or which number of shoes is she wearing and top if off what’s the name of his boyfriend I think that we have to be more critical and have more personality.
ReplyDeleteDavid Almécija
4th ESO-A
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYes, I agree with your opinion very much. All in all I'm complete identified with your words, I don't know why, but it's really strange and at the same time too incredible.
DeleteI'm not a famous person, but if it were, you know in my activities would be one of the things I hate more. We have things to hide and we do not want anyone to know but difficult to hide things if you're famous, and if you don't say is likely to invent your intimacies
ReplyDeleteI'm not interested in the private life of stars. I think not respected their private lives, and I think it would have to respect their private lives and let them be with their families without having reporters near.
ReplyDeletehello! I agree with you, I think they have a private life and are not pursued by journalists and people. I think we should have a quiet life as the others. They have the right to live a peaceful life with their families without being follow up journalists.
DeleteI agree with your opinion, the stars have a private life because they are people, and people shouldn't care about their lives. The stars aren't more important than us.
DeleteFor me I not interested the life of the stars, because I think that all people have own life and has to respect the problems and the situations this life of stars.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. They are people and they have their personal life
DeleteArnau Carrillo
4tB
For me I not interested the life of the stars, because I think that all people have own life and has to respect the problems and the situations this life of stars.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you ,brother. I'm not interested in the lives of celebrities it's their private life and they should be left alone.
DeleteHi guys!
ReplyDeleteI think that The stars are stars to do something reslly well or similar, it is good that you ser your favourites stars acting, playing some sport or another else, bit the interviewers don't let them to leave a relaxing life, they should hace more privacity so I say: no at want to know every thing or every secreto of them! They must be free!
I'm interested the private life of stars. I am very gossip and I think the life of stars is very interesting because is different that my life and is other way to distract.
ReplyDeleteI think that you have to respect the live of stars, because the stars are persons too and they need a private life.
DeleteI know that paparazzi's work is to follow the famous' lives..
From my point of view it is normal to be interested on the lives of celebrities, because you like them. But a lot of people are always looking at them that's annoying for them because they are people who also want privacy.
DeleteI'm not interested in the private life of stars. I think that the paparazis they haven't life and they gosip in the famouse life.
ReplyDeletePOL ALBA
I agree with you because each person has the right to a private life and the paparazzi don't respect the private life of stars. And personally I’m not very interested in the private life of anyone.
DeleteI think that the people not respect the private life for stars. I interested in their life, but I think that we don't disturb it. We should respect this life.
ReplyDeleteI don't agree with you I am interested in the private life of stars. I think the life of stars is very interesting and distract the people. The stars have a public image and this is a consequence.
DeleteI'm not too interested in life of stars.It is their personal life it's doesn't have to be in magazines or on the news.
ReplyDeleteBrother I think you're right because the life of the stars are not very interesting, it is better to live your life.
DeleteBrother I think you're right because the life of the stars are not very interesting, it is better to live your life.
DeleteI agree with you. They're persons, like us. A lot of superstars have crashed because of fame or the news.
DeleteI Arnau, I agree with your idea and for me the life of the superstars I'm not interested because this persons are independent and you can too were ever you want
DeleteI think that celebrities have no privacy because every time the cameras, magazines all the time trying to find his private life. They may be famous and can attend the cameras at some appropriate time, but at times want to be alone and they can't, then that doesen't answer the cameras are edges or who are not with fans, but at times have their reasons for not stop talking to the TV because they get too much in private moments.
ReplyDeleteI think everyone at some point of the day has to be alone to think about their stuff, but I also think they have chosen that life and they can no longer do anything.
DeleteI think, I interesting the secrets of the stars, but not interesting your life, is private.
ReplyDeletePaparazis not respect your life because I follow them everywhere , and the stars not like because I put in your life.
Elena Bernabéu 4rt ESO
The truth is that I do not generally interested in celebrity gossip i know me a little bad for them because everything they do or what happens everyone knows in a moment, if I like the actor the truth is that if I'm interested in their gossip, I think we all have a point of gossip in us.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you because sometimes I'm interest in the life of the stars, but normally I don´t matter what you do with your life.
DeleteLaura Ferrón
I agree with you , and I think that this for they is awkward. When one actor I like, I'm interesed when he or she will do a concert because I would like see them but in their private life I don't like it because I don't matter this.
DeleteIn my opinion famous lives isn't respected because they usually have many "paparazzi" after them and sometimes they get annoyed I understand them because if I were famous I think that I'll hate having people behind me each second of my whole life watching if I'm doing something unrespectful or something interesting
ReplyDeleteI agree with Gerard, I think that the famous lives isn’t respect because all time there are a lot of paparazzi who spy famous people live. I think that If I been famous I don’t support paparazzis and fans… I think that famous don’t have privace and famous are very angry for paparazzis and fans. I like acting and I hope that one day been a famous actress.
DeleteI'm not interested in the secrets of the celebrities. I don't care about their lives, who are they married with or what they do, but it seems that other people find these things interesting and they just want to criticize famous people. Yes, I think that their private lives are clearly not respected. They are always followed and sometimes even spied by paparazzi, and I think that this isn't correct.
ReplyDeleteHi guys,
ReplyDeleteI'm not interested in the secrets of the celebrities, in any case. I found their secrets boring, because their personal life is not diferent that anyone else's life. They have a family, romances, holidays... I can't understand why people found that interesting.
I'm not interested too and I think like you, the secrets of celebrities are boring for me but I respect people who like that. I can't umdestand people who found interesting too.
DeleteI'm not interested in the secrets of the famous because I think the secrets of stars are private. And in my opinion paparazzis do not respect their life because they follow them everywhere.
ReplyDeleteI'm not interested in the secrets of the stars. I think that their private lives are not respected because the journalists know where the stars live and they stalk them, for example.
ReplyDeleteI think the famous people have a private life, and we have to respect it because it is private. There are some things that I'm interested in such as the celebrity couples, but some secrets that the famous people don't like to come up to light are expanded and I think it bothers them. Everybody has a life and we aren't interested in them.
ReplyDeleteToday when a person becomes a star their life turns into in public and they have to cope with that. Personally I am not interested in the lives of the stars. In my opinion the paparazzis don’t respect the lifes of the stars and a lot of magazines owe money to the stars because they help them to sell the publications.
ReplyDeleteThere are bad people who follow the stars for money. They publish the photos in the magazimes for money. I´m not interested in the stars´ lives.
ReplyDeleteYOEL MASANES
4 ESO C
I'm interested in some celebrities because I like them but, sometimes,they are boring because almost all the secrets and all the things they say are fake. And I think their lives are not respected, because the paparazzi harass them and they don't let them breathe.
ReplyDeleteI'm not interesed in the secrets of stars because I'm not as bored like "Salvame". I think that if the stars want to be celebrities, the have to accept the consequences of their future lives.
ReplyDeleteNo, I'm not interested on the stars' lives, I think that's private, and we don't have to be interested on their lives. I wouldn’t like it.
ReplyDeleteArtur Llinares 4ESO “c”
I'm not interested in the lives of stars. They are only normal persons, I think that they need to have privacity and the people don't need to know all about their lives.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in the stars, I think it's entertainig for the people, but I don't like it so much because they don't have a private time.
ReplyDeleteI think the stars, sometimes need a private time because they are like us.
I'm not interested in their private lives.I think that if someone is interested in their lives is OK because they are the idols of a lot of people and they are earning a lot of money for doing an "easy" job, I think that something in their lives need to be difficult.
ReplyDeleteI don't mind the stars, I'm not interested on their lives, I have my life and this is so much. I think the people have to leave the stars' personal lifes.
ReplyDeleteI'm not interested in the lives of the stars, I think that the lives of the stars are private, and I think that persons when they are famous people, the photographers don't repect there lives.
ReplyDeleteNo I'm not interested in the secrets on the stars. I think the stars have ther private life. the life of the stars isn't respected because there are a lot of people ho don't have life.
ReplyDeleteno,I'm not interested in the stars'lives,Ithink that's private,and we don't have to be interested in them.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in some star's lives but with a limit, because a lot of paparazzi pass this limit and harass them. The stars have a normal life like other persons that aren't stars.
ReplyDeleteI'm not interrested in the stars' lives, because I don't like to see the life of other people
ReplyDeleteI think many superstars do not deserve to be where they are now, as they have not done anything major to be. Firefighters, police, army, people dedicated to solidarity and to do good ... do not want anything to change. They each day is dedicated to saving lives and are not very many famous charge a regular wage and do good for society ... However, many people turn to sing, dance, and do nothing and charge many millions more that I mentioned earlier, and not save lives or help society.
ReplyDeleteI'm not very interested in star lives. I think that they have to have privacy.
ReplyDeleteIf I were famous,I wouldn't like that the other people knew all my life.
I'm not interested in the stars lives because they are normal people. I think the people don't respect their lives but they don't mind that the people know about their lives.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested only in stars of sports. Especial in a basketball players, because the others stars I'm not interested.
ReplyDeleteI'm not interested the life of Stars,because privacy of others is not interesting.
ReplyDeleteI can live without knowing the lives of others
I'm not interested in the stars' lives because I think a lot of famous aren't interested in our life and I don't want to spend my time in people who are indifferent from me.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in some star's lives but with a limit,because a lot of paparazzi pass this limit and harass them. I think the stars spend a lot of money in themselves but not for de poor African people.Everybody has a life and we aren't interested in them.I think, I interesting the secrets of the stars, but not interesting your life, is private.
ReplyDeleteI think that some people don't respect the intimacy of the famous person and a lot of times also the intimacy of the family. I'm not interested in the other's life because I have enough with one.
ReplyDeleteJordi Calafell
4 ESO C
We are interested in some famous stars, only when they upload music that we like, photos etc. We spend hours, days thinking about them, but they maybe don't know anything about us or even that we exist.
ReplyDeleteAnna Díez and Ari Herna.
4t ESO C.
I'm interested only in stars of sports. Specially in football players, because I'm not interested in the other stars.
ReplyDeleteHugo Masanes
4t ESO C
I'm not intereted in stars' lives because like them they are not interested in our lives.
ReplyDeleteI think that it is bad because they also have the right to ther own privacity.
Emilio Blanco
4t ESO C
We aren't interested in the life of all the celebrities, but Ainhoa is interested in the life of elRubiusOMG, because he is perfect. But Sheila doesn't agree with Ainhoa because she thinks that the lives of celebrities are private.
ReplyDeleteAinhoa Torres & Sheila Delgado
4th ESO-C
I'm not interested in stars lives because I don't want to see the life of others.
ReplyDeleteI think the celebrity secrets are personal and they have to be respected.
Alejandro Arias
4t ESO C
I'm not intereted in the famous people's life. I prefer worrying about myself and my family's life. I think that famous people are overrated.
ReplyDeleteAdrià Palencia
4 ESO C
We are not interested in the secrets of the stars and in their lives. The private life of the famous people is not respected by the society, they haven't got privacy.
ReplyDeleteLucia Trindade
Arnau Fonollosa
Ane Ibañez
4 ESO B
We aren't interesed in the secrets of the stars because is their life, not ours. We think that they can do with their lives whatever they want.
ReplyDeleteGerard García and Marc Rocamora
4t Eso B
We're a little bit interested in star's lives, but sometimes, we want to know how they live and this isn't necessary, and we think that they don't like that other people talk about their private lives.
ReplyDeleteWe're a little bit interested in star's live, but sometimes, we want to know how they live and this it isn't necessary, and we think that they don't like that other people talk about their private live.
ReplyDeletePol Juárez and Joel Bagües.
4t ESO B
I don't know much about the fashion stars' world, but i think that we don't have to spy the life of the others. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteVictor Pérez i Arnold Rodríguez.
I'm not interested in the stars' lives I think that the people are very bad with others and specially with famous because they are gealous.
ReplyDeletePol Viladomat & Mireia Blanco.
4t ESO/B.
We're not interested in the star's lives, but in occasions we watch tv programmes about star's lives. We think that a lot of people overrate this persons, but really, famous stars, are normal persons, only doing a different work.
ReplyDeleteEsther Castel and Dani González
4ESO A
In our opinion the stars aren't important because their lives are not intresting for us. We don't spend our time waching their lives.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Moreno and Natalia Lopez
4 ESO A
In our opinion, the stars is not an interesting topic for us. Because we don't use magazines the routine but its is very entertaiming to see the stars.
ReplyDeleteMireia Franco, Laura Jordà and Rubén Ruiz
4 ESO A
We are interested in some star's lives for example Pablo Alborán or Pablo López or Rihanna. We like what they do,for this reason we follow them. We respect their lives because we think that they are private and they don't have to explain about it.
ReplyDeleteRafa Irene and Karen
4th ESO A
In our opinion, famous stars and singers, make us happy that distract us because we believe that motivation not respect their privacy and that celebrities are surrounded by cameras and people asking for autographs.
ReplyDeleteJosep and Pedro- 4 eso A
In my opinion, singing stars and all that kind of "famous people" aren't interesting. Just because they are famous many people follow them instead of thinking how do famous people feel about that. Maria Tomàs
ReplyDeleteI dont think stars live or secrets are really something interesting to see, but as somepeople does, that's the price they have to pay for all their fame.
ReplyDeleteMarc Silvente 4B
From my point of view, stars life is not interesting. They are normal people, the only difference is that they are known because of what they do (sing, play an instrument...). I don't think we should follow their lives everyday, and I'm sure they are a bit weary of the fans.
ReplyDeleteAna Saludes 4t d'ESO A
From my point of view, i don't think stars live or secrets becouse are really something interesting to see.
ReplyDeleteKyle Suárez
4ºESOB
I think that the life of a star is the same like the people who are the same age, but only that they sing, act... I'm sorry for them, I think that they are so stressed because of the fans and paparazzi.
ReplyDeleteXènia Anglí
ESO 4B
In the world there are a lot of famous people because of their job or other facts, but a lot of people have envy of these lives so by that reporters or paparazzi invade the lives of the famous people , in the future if the regular people had the same amount of money,this wouldn't happend.
ReplyDeleteXavi Polo
4 ESO B
the Actors and Actresses have the best life who publish , the people criticize in magazines
ReplyDeleteI think the stars of sports,actors...have very good life with money,houses but they have a lot of pressure of the TV and the press.
ReplyDeleteHugo Luque 4ESO A