Hi there!!
Welcome to our blog for 4th ESO.
You might be wondering...why a blog? Because it's the ideal place to come across different viewpoints, a good way of gathering ideas for your writing and speaking exercises, because we may have great fun with it, and last but not least because we can get to know each other a bit better...What do you think? Thrilling, isn't it?
I hope you enjoy the experience.
13 December 2011
Hot destinations
Which tourist destinations do you think are "hot" and which are not in your country?
Outside of the summer months Those That We're hot holiday destinations in the Mediterranean used to start to cool down, leaving British holidaymakers waiting for next year's season. However as the Mediterranean's and the UK's summer comes to a close, many other destinations across the world start to Become hot for your holidays. One such favorite destinations is the Caribbean for me because it is a quiet, comfortable, and very warm with fresh beaches to cool off during the summer.
Hot destinations... Punta Cana, a fantastic place to a perfect relax in the summer. Roma, a place to visit a lot of historic sites and to learn a lot about the romanic old people. Londres to enjoy all the spectacle that represent in this city, music spectacle, comedy spectacle... New York because I like a lot of this city and I don't have a good reason, I supose that I like it fot this urban style, the films that are recorded in this big city... Pol Moreno Castro 4t ESO - A
I think the best place hot destibation in my country is the village Blanesm, or Barcelona , Sevilla is so much beutiful, or Madrid too...In my country there are many sites for hot destination.
I think the best place hot destination is Essaouira in Morocco.Essaouira is a beatiful place in the coast of Africa. Essaouira have a very beach and have some shops on you bought some straps. Júlia Mayor 4t ESO A
Outside of Spain found, Fiji Islands a unique place for its purity aquatica and animal. Brazil also find the tourist, not the favelas. Galapagos Islands also have a place that is also similar to the Fiji Islands. I to finish Hawaii not only by nature but also for its atmosphere and very friendly people. David Ortega Ruiz 4t ESO A
I don't know what is a "hot destination" possibly related to sex (I don't know), but I like the cultural destinations, specially if they have his own and important history, mediebal or ancient, like Barcelona, Roma, París, Athens, London, Carcassonne, Firenze, Venezia, Chichen Itza, Tunis and others... This is because in Catalonia we have all that we can have, but the history of other places "au naturel" we can't and this is the reason.
I think that Mexico could be one but Hawaii, the Bahamas, Egypt, Brazil, which is where they will hold the next Olympics ... There may be more but right now I can not think any more. Paula Domenech 4t ESO B
Definitely a Caribbean tourist destination but here would also have magnificient beaches. A very special destination would be the Norwegian fjords as in very few countries. Another possible destination would be the Greek islands, as it is very nice and interesting trip. No doubt there are many destinations, but as in Catalonia at any site. Aleix Mustarós 4t d'ESO-B
One of the most hot destinations in the world is the Caribbean, for his beaches, the weather, tropical fruits, the people...And another hot destination is United States os America, I don't know why the people travel a lot in United States, probably for his espectacular monuments.
I'd like to go to Polynesia, to Hawai. I love the beaches, relaxing sites, tranquility, comfort.Also I would like to go to New York to Dubai to see impressive buildings and different customs.
I think that the best destination is Maui. It is the second island of the archipelago of Hawaii and in my opinion is very beautiful. It has amazing beaches and forests and people are very friendly. I hope that one day I will be able to travel to Maui and enjoy of its perfect island. Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I don't like hot destinations too much, I prefer cold ones but there are lots amazing hot destinations... The Greek Islands are a very good choice because in those islands there are beaches but also there are monuments like temples, which are very interesting to visit. Egypt is algo a great choice. It's very hot there and the pyramids and the temples are really amazing. As you can see, I don't like going somewhere just to sunbathe on the beach. I like travelling to places where you can sunbathe as in the Greek Islands, but where you can visit interesting and cultural places too. Sara López Morales 4t ESO C
I think the best place in the world to pass an incredible summer enjoying the beach is Polynesia. It’s one of my favorite wishes I want to do. The problem of this place is that is too far and expensive. But forgetting these aspects, Polynesia has got the best islands I t he world, with clear water and a perfect weather.Is a good place to travel too because is a form to disconnect of our problems and our routine, only thinking about the perfect travel.
I think that when somebody tells you "Say a hot destination" the first thing that comes to our mind is the Caribbean, with it long white sand beaches, the coconuts, the turquoise water, the big waves... I think I should stop writing this comment I need to travel to the Caribbean!
We always tend to think in a shore place when we hear "hot destinations" but there are many places around the world, which haven't got beaches, that are more beautiful and interesting than visiting a sea and lying on the sand. Clear examples of it are some cities in the Tuscany, such as Firenze. It doesn't have the sea heat but even so, it is one of the most precious and hot place (during the summer season) that I've ever visited.
When we travel we can do it to lots of places but... Why don't we try a hot place? For example, we can travel to the Caribbean islands, to Hawaii... That sounds really good. There are lots of beaches, sand (of course), pure blue water... I think those are the best hot places to travel and visit and, of course, to relax and have fun.
I love the "hot destinations" I hate the cold! I like Cancun, Mexico, because there are a lot of fantastic beaches ,is so hot and is a place for relax...Other place would be Hawaii that there a lot of beatiful beaches and mountains.
I don´t like hot destinations too much, but a place that I want to visit is Fiji Republic. It isn't known by many tourists so it's a relaxing place. It has got the most beautiful beaches and natural parks like wild places. A nice place to enjoy!
I know that when somebody hears “hot destination” he thinks in beaches and seas, although there are a lot of interesting places that are more beautiful to visit. But I love all hot destinations, if it was for me I would live all the year in the beach or in wherever hot. I think one could be The Dominican Republic. It lies in the same waters as Cuba and Puerto Rico. There are lots of miles of coastline along its brim. Dominican Republic has a perfect weather, with white sand, crystalline water is and I think it's family-friendly. Another destination could be the Polynesia, islands like Bora Bora. Trunks and straw houses inside the sea are very typical there.
My favorite hot destination is Monaco, Is a expensive and little country, but is very beautiful. A lot of famous people go there. The race of Formula 1, makes this country, and the capital, Montecarlo, very populars and famous. There are beaches, casinos, big houses, expensive cars and boats. I would to live in Montecarlo in the future, because for my taste, is very beautiful.
Well, I prefer go to a quiet place instead of a "hot destination" because there will be too much people and I could'nt relax in a place like this. For me the best place is the island of Hokaido in Japan, because there is a rural atmosphere that allows you to disconect.
My favourite hot destination is Miami. Evene I was there two years ago, I would go back again every single summer. I think Miami is the paradise city, with the beaches, the attraccion parks, the big buildings...I love Miami.
My favorite hot destination is Monaco, Is a expensive and little country, but is very beautiful. A lot of famous people go there. The race of Formula 1, makes this country, and the capital, Montecarlo, very populars and famous. There are beaches, casinos, big houses, expensive cars and boats. I would to live in Montecarlo in the future, because for my taste, is very beautiful.
I d'ont like very hot destination but if you want to go to a desert lol! If you spend a good vacanses and heat can go and Balearic Islands can also go to Morocco. There are nice places to visit.
My dreaming hot destination would be to one of the Caribbean islands, because I love the sea, the good climate, the beaches... Another advantage to travel there is that you are cut off from the world, you are in another country, without internet, really far of the exams, homework, jobs... and having a break of social relations, only you and your travel companion.
For me one of the hottest tourists’ destinations is Cuba and Polynesia because it has a lot of spectaculars views of beaches with crystalline water, high mountains, landscapes… There are some exotic animals (like the smallest frog in the world) and plants. I think it’s a god place to relax and have good times. Mireia Buxaderas, 4t ESO C
For me the perfect destinations for summer ara all which haver beach, especially, those beach are beautiful, for example the Caribbean, Italy, Greece.. If you want to radically change, the best destination is a mountain village. These ara two possible destinations where it's important to relax and enjoy a good holiday. Andrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
The best hot destinations are Cook Islands and Tasmania. Nobody knows that Tasmania has the longest virgin beaches with white sand, and the jungle ten meters behind them. Cook Islands are beautiful because have crystalline water illuminated by white-lighted sun. They are real paradises!
I think one of the hottest it's Ibiza. It's a very beautiful place, with beautiful beaches and I think is one of the better places to go to party, so that's what makes Ibiza attractive for the tourists. I think it's good to forget everything for one summer, like in Las Vegas, and the ideal place to do it is Ibiza.
In my opinion, in Spain there are lots of hot destinations. Almost all the cities in the Mediterranian coast and some cities in the Atlantic coast can be safe bets to make a trip. Some inland cities such as Madrid or Toledo are good choices too. All of them, especially the Mediterranian ones, have a strong tourist sector and quite overused, but still wonderful touristic points. Some examples could be Barcelona, Marbella or San Sebastián. To sum up, I think that there's a big list to choose a hot destination in Spain.
I think that one of the best places are the small islands of Greece. You can relax in there, you can enjoy the cristalline water of the sea in your yacht or in a boat. You can relax in the famous village of Santorini and see the beautiful landscape up in the village. I'd like to do this as soon as possible. Daniel Delgado 4t ESO-A
I think that the isle of Maui is the hottest destination, I want to travel there because in my opinion it is very beautyful and exotic, it has very nice beaches and places,and there are different species of animals and plants, and the food is different and tropical. It's very nice to see the surfers riding the waves! I like it so much.
I think that the isle of Maui is te hottest destination. I want to travel there because there are very beautiful beaches and places. It's very nice to see the surfers riding the waves! There are lots species of animals and plants, and the food is very different and tropical. I like it so much.
I think the best destination is Australia because It has a lot of beaches ,exotics plants and many animals. It's a great place for go to holidays. The only thing that I don't like from Australia is the food, but for everything else, I think that Australia is the best hot destination. Judith Fernández 4t ESO A
I think that French Polynesia is definitely the best hot destination because this archipelago is formed by gorgeous isles rounded by crystaline waters and beaches that if you come there you'll pass the rest of your live in these beaches. In the isles there are a lot of exotic plants and animals and I think that is the best place to relax because there is not so much people livinig in this isles. Sara Fernández 4 ESO B
In my opinion a hot destination is any island of anywhere because these places have beach and I love it. I think is the best place where you can relax,sunbathe... Paula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
There are a lot of hot destinations in this fanatstic world. My mum always says tha she wants to visit new Zealand, so I'm going to talk about it. It's the perfect place because of the climate, the biodiversity, the culture and the sports. I'd love to live there. Elsa Clapés 4 ESO A
in my opinion a hot destination is the Caribean Islands because for me is the Paradise, the sea is very blue, and the fauna is estrambotic, and really interesting
Springfield is a city on a life simpsons ina a city libderal in a very locals tha fast food and nucelar central and stupit men of the city is Homer Simpson
a nice place where there is a lot of tourism hawaii. These islands are one of the few islands that are worth visiting. Volcanoes, surf, beautiful girls and many good bodies ... The best place where you can go
In my opinion the hot destination is the New York because is a first city to the world, the skyscraper is very amazing, he are weird people and in the christmas are very amazing and precious. Arnau Carrillo 4rt ESO B
In my opinion the hot destination is the New York because is a first city to the world, the skyscraper is very amazing, he are weird people and in the christmas are very amazing and precious. Arnau Carrillo 4t d'ESO-B
Hello, my opinion the hot destination is Mexico"Riviera Maya". the trips were very good and the service of the hotel very well. The wednesday to run on the swimming pool and the center of hotel is mini lake habitat that the hotel had and was the center of the hotel was only a male crocodile and hit something. I took the camera to make him the picture and leave the water to make him the picture opened his mouth I took the picture and closed his mouth and back into the water, and I think that this crocodile was polite. I was two weeks after the hurricane but overall very good trip.
In my opinion I like hot destinations because you can go to the beach always and if you don't like the beach you can go to a swimming pool. The hot destination I like very much is the caribean sea.
I agree with you hot places are very good because you can go to the beach or swimmim pool are fantastic places for holidays. You say in the Caribbean Sea is one of the best places and to spend your holidays.
Hi my favourti hot destination is a Caribe, because in this place the temperatura are very good and in my opinión the hot places are very interesting for me. In the Caribe the beach is fantastc and the people are very happy and nice.
Hello!!! There’re a lot of hot places, for example Hawaii, that have a very hot and humid climate always it’s sun and have awesome beaches to relax and rest, but it’s not the only hot place, also there are others like Sahara´s desert or Puerto Rico, whatever of this places that are in the Caribbean sea are hot. In my country, Catalonia, there’re cold places like “la Vall d’aran”, “espot” or other place that are alongside. David Almécija 4th ESO-A
Hello!!! There’re a lot of hot places, for example Hawaii, that have a very hot and humid climate always it’s sun and have awesome beaches to relax and rest, but it’s not the only hot place, also there are others like Sahara´s desert or Puerto Rico, whatever of this places that are in the Caribbean sea are hot. In my country, Catalonia, there’re cold places like “la Vall d’aran”, “espot” or other place that are alongside. David Almécija 4th ESO-A
I love the city of Tarragona. Her sunny days, her roman ruins, her people. When you are walking along the Rambla Nova and at the end, you find the Mediterranean sea in front of you, it's magic! So, probably, I'll go to Tarragona.
San Francisco will be another option, the United States in general, or even Ireland!
hi! my favorite hot destination is Bhamas , because in this place there is a very hot temperature, it's always sunny and there are awesome beaches and beautiful places. In my opinion it is the paradise and the perfect place for a good holiday.
hi! my favorite hot destination is Bhamas , because in this place there is a very hot temperature, it's always sunny and there are awesome beaches and beautiful places. In my opinion it is the paradise and the perfect place for a good holiday.
I think that one of the 'hot' destinations is Canary Islands. Is also a spanish territory and you haven't any problem to the lenguaje because the people speak spanish. In this territory are a lot of tourists people.
Hi Nil! I agree with you. The Canary Islands are a perfect place to go in summer. They are very calm and very beautiful. The temperature is hot. You can practice languages with foreign tourists too. There are tourists from England, Germany, Italy, Holland... I love the Canary Islands!
Hello! My favorite hot destination is Canary Islands because I love sunbathing and swimming and relaxing on the beach. This place is very beautiful and I like visited this in the future.
Hot destinations I think that a beautiful place for go can be Hawaii. I hope that one day I can go to Hawaii. Hawaii have got a beautiful and amazing beaches. The temperature of Hawaii are hot. I think that anywhere are amazing if you go with someone special. Raquel Callao 4t/A
hi! my fauvorite destination in my opinion is the Sheychelles because is very beautiful the beaches and the temperature is very confortable all the year throw. i hope that one day i can go in this place!
Hi! I agree with Elena! Sheychelles is a beautiful place for me. I hope that someday I can travel to Sheychelles. I like Brasil because the temperatures are hot. People dance very well in this place. I like travelling, because I love meeting different people. Raquel Callao 4t/A
There are a lot of amazing hot places un the world like Hawai and anpthers places so far from here, Spain which you had say in all these posts. But if I want to say a hot destinition here in Spain territories I would say balears islands becsuse their climate is really hot and they have a cristal water beaches. Amazing!
I agree with you about the Balearic Islands. There ara a Paradise because every day do a elevate temperatura. In this Islands you can do another things as go to bycicle, play with friends or other.
Hello everybody, I think the best hot destination is Punta Cana because the temperatura of Punta Cana is vey warn and have a beautiful beaches where you can relax. I want go to someday.
The hot destinations is the places I next to the beach or the ocean, hawaii is one of the place i hace hot i like very beautiful beach. The other place Miami becuase the temperaturas is very high and the most people for the year i have the short sleeve. Elena Bernabéu 4rt ESO
Hi guys, one of the hottest places is Hawaii. There you can go to the beach every day throughout the year except for one day of rain, and the beaches are paradise all year round. I recommend you a place and you can go on whatever you want!:)
Hi! In Spain, two hot destinations are the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands. They have beautiful beaches and other touristic places to visit. Outside of Spain, South America is a very good hot destination, especially Brazil and Argentina. Also, the Caribbean Islands (Jamaica, Bahamas) and Hawaii are amazing destinations if you prefer exotic places.
I agree with you, Narcís because I also think that Canary Islands are one of the most places to visit in Spain because they're close to the Sahara Desert and it influences to them. You can go to the beach one day and the next one you can climb up the Teide Volcano which has got an amazing view of all the island.
I don't know too much about this but I search information. laces like Morocco, Vietnam, Argentina, Seychelles are "hot" destinations. I didn't stay in any of these places but they seem interesting places to visit.
I don't agree with you I think the best hot destination is Punta Cana because the temperatura of Punta Cana is vey warn and have a beautiful beaches where you can relax. I also think they are much nicer places.
There are various places where you can go and I find interesting to visit. Hawaii is such a beautiful place to spend holiday and is a hot place and like this there are various
I agree with Elena. But I think that the best hot destination is Miami, because there are large beaches. I think that Miami its a little paradise. I haven’t been in Miami, but someday I would like to go there. Núria Gironés 4t/A
Hello, I think that in my country there are a lot of hot visits destinations for spend a relax time in there. I love Barcelona and the beach too. If you will have a visit in Barcelona the hot places would be the beach, some historical monuments for example Sagrada Familia, Torre Agbar, and others. There’re museums, theatres, cinemas, shopping centers, an important parks like ciutadella's park. Barcelona doesn’t have too much problems. When we talk about pollution in my opinion it's horrible. But is not the poor place because there’re others worse than that. In conclusion I can say that Barcelona it’s beautiful and fantastic place for have a magic hot destination. Ana Forner, 4rt ESO A
-The place where I’d like to go is The Bahamas Islands because when I was 6 I went there and I liked it so much. There were many beaches and lots of sun everyday. I went to a hotel which I liked so much, because it had many swimming pools and lots of Jacuzzis.
A hot destination is the best way to spend a perfect and relaxing time. I prefer going to the beach. The reason why I choose Hawaii is because I love it. I agree with you, because I also think that Hawaii is beautiful; the beaches, the Paradise, etc.
Every summer I go to Menorca because I have a house there, it is a perfect place to visit if you like beaches and sunbathe! There are a lot of blue beaches, the nature is wonderful, and you can disconnect a lot. If you like,in the afternoon you can go to Ciutadella and get an ice cream.
I think the best hot destination in my country is Cambrils. Cambrils is a beautiful place and it has a very big beach and it has some shops where you can buy a lot of products. And I don't recommend Madrid because it hasn't got a beach.
In my country there aren't many hot destinations, only Madrid, Barcelona and parts of Galicia and Andalucía. And there are places that no one visit, like Castellón, or comunities like Extremadura.
I think a hot destination in my country it could be Sevilla, I think it's a beautiful place to spend holidays. Maybe Barcelona is another hot destination because if you want to see historical monuments you have Sagrada Familia or Parc Güell. Outside my country a hot destination is United States, to go shopping or to disconnect.
A hot destination in my country I think that is Jaén because it has beautiful beaches with turquoise water. I was there and it is the best place to stay relaxed. And the place not hot is Éibar in Guipuzkoa. I have searched a Ranking of the ugly places in Spain and I have found it.
I think that a hot destination is Madrid because it has a lot of culture and a lot of places where you can relax, and I don’t recommend you to visit Cadiz because they have high temperatures up to 36 degrees.
I think that some hot places in my country are Madrid, Sevilla or Barcelona, there are a lot of people who want to visit these places. Some of them are so beautiful. The places that I think that aren't hot are a lot of little villages, in all Spain or some cities.
Barcelona is the more visited city in our country, I love Barcelona because is really nice and it's the city where I life. and Despeñaperros is another which isn't turistic.
I think that in my country there are a lot of destinations to visit and enjoy t. For example Madrid is a good place because there are a lot of different places of culture and for me the gastronomy is so good.
I think that in my country for example the Canary Islands and Barcelona, they have got a good and nice beaches, and the climate is very good. In my opinion I can say that Barcelona and the Canary Islands are fantastic places to have a hot and funny destinations.
Canary Islands is a place where the weather is very hot and you can stroll in the beatch and it's very beautiful to see. A place there the people don't visit a lot is Soria.
In my country you can see the Sagrada Familia or the Museo del Prado. If you love the football, you will go to Camp Nou or Santiago Calderón. If you love walking, you will go to Santigo de Compostela tour.
I think that in my country there are a lot of cities and towns that we can visit. I think that Andalucia is the best destination because of the weather, the history of the monuments and the gastronomy. Other cities can be Madrid or Barcelona.
Canary Islands is a precious island. In the summer it is very a hot island.The temperature int the island is very hot because the volcanoes are around.
Canary Islands is a precious island. In the summer it is very a hot island.The temperature int the island is very hot because the volcanoes are around.
In my opinion Estartit is a place where the weather is very hot and you can swim and stroll in the beatch and it's very beautiful to see. You can do a lot and interesting things for example ride a horse , drive mini karts... kevin españa 4t eso A
One of the most "hot" destination in Spain is Barcelona for the very important buildings and monuments for example "La Sagrada Familia". This is one of the most very important monuments for the archuitecture of this. Another building is "Torre Agbar" there are offices in the inside. The other place is "Hotel Wela", this is a very famous hotel for the restaurant and the food. All of Barcelona is interesting and beautiful.
I will go to Madrid for see the Prado museum, the plaza mayor and the puerta del sol. My city Barcelona there are the parc Güell, la rambla, Sagrada Familia or the other things.
I love Madrid, because I love shopping and all the shops in there are very cool. Also I love the restaurants. I think it is a very interesting place because there are a lot of historic monuments. Anna Romero 4t ESO-A
One of the "hottest" destinations in Spain is Barcelona for the very important buildings and monuments, for example: Sagrada familia , parc Güell and plaça Catalunya.
Canary Islands are always with higher temperatures. Because the weather is hot. In our opinion we don't want to live there because our weather here is always perfect. Some days are very hot or normal and also we have rainy days, that we don't like a lot.
I think that my favourite destination can be Madrid, because it is quieter than other towns basically because it is more natural, there are more parks, more trees, etc. Also Madrid has more historic destinations like Museo del Prado, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, and another interestings places like these.
I think that the hottest destinations are near the beach and for that thing my perfect destination is New Zeland for the amazings landscapes and the amazing beaches, as well as its incredible jungle. Also for the long tradition of the Maori and the All Blacks, the national rugby team and because they were two consecutive times the winners of the Rugby world championship.
In my opinion a hot destintation is Los Angeles, California because the weather is perfect. It is always sunny, and you can do surf, relax in the beach, enjoy the weather,... I think that it is a perfect destination in summer. Ainhoa Torres 4t ESO-C
I think the hottest place of Spain is Barcelona. Barcelona has very beautiful places to visit like: Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell, Gothic district and very beautiful beaches. Gabriel Ferran 4t ESO C
There are a lot of places in the world that are hot, for example, the Caribbean or saouth america, like Argentina, Colombia, Brasil, Paraguay... In Spain, one of the hottests places is Barcelona, because the city have beach. There are a lot off importnat places here, like "La Sagrada Familia" or "La Pedrera". Barcelona is a beautiful city. Sheila Delgado 4t ESO-A
We want to go to Milan, because it's a very beautiful city, and it's the place where Real Madrid and Atletico de Madrid will play the final of the champions league.
In our opinion a good one hot destnation will be Cadaqués, it's a place where the weather is very hot and you can swim and stroll along the beatch and it's very beautiful to see.
My fvorite destiantion to go is the school because in this place you can learn a lot and you meet fantastic persons, the teachers. This is a hot destination because you can have a good experience, this place is fantastic and you can see good persons and you can explain your problems and they'll listen. yeeessss this is a good placee I prefer living here.
My fvorite destiantion to go is the school because in this place you can learn a lot and you meet fantastic persons, the teachers. This is a hot destination because you can have a good experience, this place is fantastic and you can see good persons and you can explain your problems and they'll listen. yeeessss this is a good placee I prefer living here.
We had a lot of fun in Madrid. We saw a lot of beautiful places and interesting museums. We met someone in a cafeteria. A place which is not a hot detination could be Terrassa because there aren't many tourists.
One of the most popular and hot destinations in Spain is Ibiza, the Balearic Islands. It is an area full of beautiful beaches , and also many places to party . It is a place for young people above all, to enjoy the holidays.
One of the most "hot" destinations is Barcelona because there are many important monuments and a lot of shops, also Paris is an important city for the Eiffel Tower. Natalia Lopez and Daniel Moreno 4 ESO A
In our opinion, the best place is Cartagena, Murcia because it is a place where it has both beach and mountain, and it is a very beautiful village. And the place that isn't hot is Madrid because it doesn't have the beach.
We love The Canary Islands, because there are many beautiful beaches and a lot of activites to do, also because the weather is so good. The Benijo beach is our favourite beach and it is situated in Tenerife. Around this beaches are many hotels with a very good stance. Canary Islands is the best place to relax and disconnect .
In my opinion Seville is a hot and nice place to visit. The climate there is quite high and in summer it's really hot!! However, in Spain there are other placer where the temperatures are really low, like La Cerdanya. In winter the mountains are covered with snow and it's really cold!!! Maria Tomàs castillo
For me one Valencia is a hot city in Spain and it is really nice. But what I like more of Valencia isn't the climate, it is the incredible fireworks tradition that they have there, because I love this type of shows. Marc Silvente 4B
In my opinion, Málaga is one of the hottest cities in Spain. It is in the south and it has amazing beaches. I really like this city and at night is very illuminated. La Cerdanya is a very cold place in the winter. I love going there because there are ski stations and I really like skiing.
Outside of the summer months Those That We're hot holiday destinations in the Mediterranean used to start to cool down, leaving British holidaymakers waiting for next year's season. However as the Mediterranean's and the UK's summer comes to a close, many other destinations across the world start to Become hot for your holidays. One such favorite destinations is the Caribbean for me because it is a quiet, comfortable, and very warm with fresh beaches to cool off during the summer.
ReplyDeleteEric Sales
4th ESO ‘’C’’
Hot destinations... Punta Cana, a fantastic place to a perfect relax in the summer. Roma, a place to visit a lot of historic sites and to learn a lot about the romanic old people. Londres to enjoy all the spectacle that represent in this city, music spectacle, comedy spectacle... New York because I like a lot of this city and I don't have a good reason, I supose that I like it fot this urban style, the films that are recorded in this big city...
ReplyDeletePol Moreno Castro
4t ESO - A
I think the best place hot destibation in my country is the village Blanesm, or Barcelona , Sevilla is so much beutiful, or Madrid too...In my country there are many sites for hot destination.
ReplyDeleteI think the best place hot destination is Essaouira in Morocco.Essaouira is a beatiful place in the coast of Africa. Essaouira have a very beach and have some shops on you bought some straps.
ReplyDeleteJúlia Mayor
4t ESO A
I went to see crocodiles and Maiamhe to snowboard slope to the beach and mojitos one after another.
ReplyDeleteOutside of Spain found, Fiji Islands a unique place for its purity aquatica and animal. Brazil also find the tourist, not the favelas.
ReplyDeleteGalapagos Islands also have a place that is also similar to the Fiji Islands. I to finish Hawaii not only by nature but also for its atmosphere and very friendly people.
David Ortega Ruiz
4t ESO A
I think that "Emritage" in Petrograd (Sans Petensburg) is a good destination, where are a lot of the most importants paintings and art of Russia.
ReplyDeleteThe best destination is Brazil is impresionant for the ambcient and theo passages.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what is a "hot destination" possibly related to sex (I don't know), but I like the cultural destinations, specially if they have his own and important history, mediebal or ancient, like Barcelona, Roma, París, Athens, London, Carcassonne, Firenze, Venezia, Chichen Itza, Tunis and others... This is because in Catalonia we have all that we can have, but the history of other places "au naturel" we can't and this is the reason.
ReplyDeleteMarc Anglí
I think that Mexico could be one but Hawaii, the Bahamas, Egypt, Brazil, which is where they will hold the next Olympics ...
ReplyDeleteThere may be more but right now I can not think any more.
Paula Domenech
4t ESO B
Definitely a Caribbean tourist destination but here would also have magnificient beaches. A very special destination would be the Norwegian fjords as in very few countries. Another possible destination would be the Greek islands, as it is very nice and interesting trip. No doubt there are many destinations, but as in Catalonia at any site.
ReplyDeleteAleix Mustarós
4t d'ESO-B
One of the most hot destinations in the world is the Caribbean, for his beaches, the weather, tropical fruits, the people...And another hot destination is United States os America, I don't know why the people travel a lot in United States, probably for his espectacular monuments.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to go to Polynesia, to Hawai. I love the beaches, relaxing sites, tranquility, comfort.Also I would like to go to New York to Dubai to see impressive buildings and different customs.
ReplyDeleteI think that the best destination is Maui. It is the second island of the archipelago of Hawaii and in my opinion is very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt has amazing beaches and forests and people are very friendly. I hope that one day I will be able to travel to Maui and enjoy of its perfect island.
Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I don't like hot destinations too much, I prefer cold ones but there are lots amazing hot destinations...
ReplyDeleteThe Greek Islands are a very good choice because in those islands there are beaches but also there are monuments like temples, which are very interesting to visit.
Egypt is algo a great choice. It's very hot there and the pyramids and the temples are really amazing.
As you can see, I don't like going somewhere just to sunbathe on the beach. I like travelling to places where you can sunbathe as in the Greek Islands, but where you can visit interesting and cultural places too.
Sara López Morales 4t ESO C
ReplyDeleteI think the best place in the world to pass an incredible summer enjoying the beach is Polynesia. It’s one of my favorite wishes I want to do. The problem of this place is that is too far and expensive. But forgetting these aspects, Polynesia has got the best islands I t he world, with clear water and a perfect weather.Is a good place to travel too because is a form to disconnect of our problems and our routine, only thinking about the perfect travel.
Paula Prado Soriano-4t ESOC
I think that when somebody tells you "Say a hot destination" the first thing that comes to our mind is the Caribbean, with it long white sand beaches, the coconuts, the turquoise water, the big waves... I think I should stop writing this comment I need to travel to the Caribbean!
ReplyDeleteElisa Pérez
4t ESO "A"
We always tend to think in a shore place when we hear "hot destinations" but there are many places around the world, which haven't got beaches, that are more beautiful and interesting than visiting a sea and lying on the sand. Clear examples of it are some cities in the Tuscany, such as Firenze. It doesn't have the sea heat but even so, it is one of the most precious and hot place (during the summer season) that I've ever visited.
ReplyDeleteWhen we travel we can do it to lots of places but... Why don't we try a hot place? For example, we can travel to the Caribbean islands, to Hawaii... That sounds really good. There are lots of beaches, sand (of course), pure blue water... I think those are the best hot places to travel and visit and, of course, to relax and have fun.
ReplyDeleteGerard Lluís - 4t ESO A
I agree with you but I think that a hot destination as long as there is a beach to pass the hot better and have better holidays in hot destinations.
DeleteI love the "hot destinations" I hate the cold! I like Cancun, Mexico, because there are a lot of fantastic beaches ,is so hot and is a place for relax...Other place would be Hawaii that there a lot of beatiful beaches and mountains.
ReplyDeleteSara Fàbrega, 4t ESO C
I would travel to Madagascar, an island because it is a crystal clear beach, nice, animal diversity and truly magnificent views.
ReplyDeleteI don´t like hot destinations too much, but a place that I want to visit is Fiji Republic. It isn't known by many tourists so it's a relaxing place. It has got the most beautiful beaches and natural parks like wild places.
ReplyDeleteA nice place to enjoy!
Roger Mazariegos
4 ESO A
I know that when somebody hears “hot destination” he thinks in beaches and seas, although there are a lot of interesting places that are more beautiful to visit.
ReplyDeleteBut I love all hot destinations, if it was for me I would live all the year in the beach or in wherever hot. I think one could be The Dominican Republic. It lies in the same waters as Cuba and Puerto Rico. There are lots of miles of coastline along its brim. Dominican Republic has a perfect weather, with white sand, crystalline water is and I think it's family-friendly.
Another destination could be the Polynesia, islands like Bora Bora. Trunks and straw houses inside the sea are very typical there.
My favorite hot destination is Monaco, Is a expensive and little country, but is very beautiful. A lot of famous people go there. The race of Formula 1, makes this country, and the capital, Montecarlo, very populars and famous. There are beaches, casinos, big houses, expensive cars and boats. I would to live in Montecarlo in the future, because for my taste, is very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAlbert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C
Well, I prefer go to a quiet place instead of a "hot destination" because there will be too much people and I could'nt relax in a place like this.
ReplyDeleteFor me the best place is the island of Hokaido in Japan, because there is a rural atmosphere that allows you to disconect.
My favourite hot destination is Miami. Evene I was there two years ago, I would go back again every single summer.
ReplyDeleteI think Miami is the paradise city, with the beaches, the attraccion parks, the big buildings...I love Miami.
My favorite hot destination is Monaco, Is a expensive and little country, but is very beautiful. A lot of famous people go there. The race of Formula 1, makes this country, and the capital, Montecarlo, very populars and famous. There are beaches, casinos, big houses, expensive cars and boats. I would to live in Montecarlo in the future, because for my taste, is very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAlbert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C
I d'ont like very hot destination but if you want to go to a desert lol! If you spend a good vacanses and heat can go and Balearic Islands can also go to Morocco. There are nice places to visit.
ReplyDeleteCarlota Lopez 4rt ESO C
My dreaming hot destination would be to one of the Caribbean islands, because I love the sea, the good climate, the beaches... Another advantage to travel there is that you are cut off from the world, you are in another country, without internet, really far of the exams, homework, jobs... and having a break of social relations, only you and your travel companion.
ReplyDeleteFor me one of the hottest tourists’ destinations is Cuba and Polynesia because it has a lot of spectaculars views of beaches with crystalline water, high mountains, landscapes… There are some exotic animals (like the smallest frog in the world) and plants. I think it’s a god place to relax and have good times.
ReplyDeleteMireia Buxaderas, 4t ESO C
For me the perfect destinations for summer ara all which haver beach, especially, those beach are beautiful, for example the Caribbean, Italy, Greece..
ReplyDeleteIf you want to radically change, the best destination is a mountain village.
These ara two possible destinations where it's important to relax and enjoy a good holiday.
Andrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
The best hot destinations are Cook Islands and Tasmania. Nobody knows that Tasmania has the longest virgin beaches with white sand, and the jungle ten meters behind them.
ReplyDeleteCook Islands are beautiful because have crystalline water illuminated by white-lighted sun.
They are real paradises!
San Torini is great too, but it has too many building around the beaches, and the water isn't enough clean in some zones.
ReplyDeleteI think one of the hottest it's Ibiza. It's a very beautiful place, with beautiful beaches and I think is one of the better places to go to party, so that's what makes Ibiza attractive for the tourists. I think it's good to forget everything for one summer, like in Las Vegas, and the ideal place to do it is Ibiza.
ReplyDeleteMireia Pagán, 4t ESO B
In my opinion, in Spain there are lots of hot destinations. Almost all the cities in the Mediterranian coast and some cities in the Atlantic coast can be safe bets to make a trip. Some inland cities such as Madrid or Toledo are good choices too.
ReplyDeleteAll of them, especially the Mediterranian ones, have a strong tourist sector and quite overused, but still wonderful touristic points. Some examples could be Barcelona, Marbella or San Sebastián.
To sum up, I think that there's a big list to choose a hot destination in Spain.
I think that one of the best places are the small islands of Greece. You can relax in there, you can enjoy the cristalline water of the sea in your yacht or in a boat. You can relax in the famous village of Santorini and see the beautiful landscape up in the village. I'd like to do this as soon as possible.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Delgado 4t ESO-A
I think that the isle of Maui is the hottest destination, I want to travel there because in my opinion it is very beautyful and exotic, it has very nice beaches and places,and there are different species of animals and plants, and the food is different and tropical. It's very nice to see the surfers riding the waves! I like it so much.
ReplyDeleteOna Queraltó 4rt ESO B
I think that the isle of Maui is te hottest destination. I want to travel there because there are very beautiful beaches and places. It's very nice to see the surfers riding the waves! There are lots species of animals and plants, and the food is very different and tropical. I like it so much.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, Maui is one of the most Beautiful places in the world. Maui has beatiful beaches and the fauna is strange and curious.
DeleteI think the best destination is Australia because It has a lot of beaches ,exotics plants and many animals.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great place for go to holidays. The only thing that I don't like from Australia is the food, but for everything else, I think that Australia is the best hot destination.
Judith Fernández
4t ESO A
I think that French Polynesia is definitely the best hot destination because this archipelago is formed by gorgeous isles rounded by crystaline waters and beaches that if you come there you'll pass the rest of your live in these beaches.
ReplyDeleteIn the isles there are a lot of exotic plants and animals and I think that is the best place to relax because there is not so much people livinig in this isles.
Sara Fernández 4 ESO B
In my opinion a hot destination is any island of anywhere because these places have beach and I love it. I think is the best place where you can relax,sunbathe...
ReplyDeletePaula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
There are a lot of hot destinations in this fanatstic world. My mum always says tha she wants to visit new Zealand, so I'm going to talk about it. It's the perfect place because of the climate, the biodiversity, the culture and the sports. I'd love to live there.
ReplyDeleteElsa Clapés 4 ESO A
in my opinion a hot destination is the Caribean Islands because for me is the Paradise, the sea is very blue, and the fauna is estrambotic, and really interesting
ReplyDeleteamsterdam is a very hot city not lay
ReplyDeleteAmsterdam is a very hot city is not law and smokind weed everyday i a total city and brothel is a legal soking weed
ReplyDeleteSpringfield is a city on a life simpsons ina a city libderal in a very locals tha fast food and nucelar central and stupit men of the city is Homer Simpson
ReplyDeletea nice place where there is a lot of tourism hawaii. These islands are one of the few islands that are worth visiting. Volcanoes, surf, beautiful girls and many good bodies ... The best place where you can go
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the hot destination is the New York because is a first city to the world, the skyscraper is very amazing, he are weird people and in the christmas are very amazing and precious.
ReplyDeleteArnau Carrillo 4rt ESO B
In my opinion the hot destination is the New York because is a first city to the world, the skyscraper is very amazing, he are weird people and in the christmas are very amazing and precious.
ReplyDeleteArnau Carrillo
4t d'ESO-B
Hello, my opinion the hot destination is Mexico"Riviera Maya". the trips were very good and the service of the hotel very well. The wednesday to run on the swimming pool and the center of hotel is mini lake habitat that the hotel had and was the center of the hotel was only a male crocodile and hit something. I took the camera to make him the picture and leave the water to make him the picture opened his mouth I took the picture and closed his mouth and back into the water, and I think that this crocodile was polite. I was two weeks after the hurricane but overall very good trip.
ReplyDeleteI would like very much to go to as Hidden Beach is a beach that is hidden in the middle of an island in mexico i I would like to go there
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion I like hot destinations because you can go to the beach always and if you don't like the beach you can go to a swimming pool.
ReplyDeleteThe hot destination I like very much is the caribean sea.
I agree with you, I like the beach a lot and I think that a better destination than Caribbian is Mallorca or Menorca becose isn't so far away.
DeleteI agree with you hot places are very good because you can go to the beach or swimmim pool are fantastic places for holidays. You say in the Caribbean Sea is one of the best places and to spend your holidays.
DeleteHi my favourti hot destination is a Caribe, because in this place the temperatura are very good and in my opinión the hot places are very interesting for me.
ReplyDeleteIn the Caribe the beach is fantastc and the people are very happy and nice.
Hello!!!
ReplyDeleteThere’re a lot of hot places, for example Hawaii, that have a very hot and humid climate always it’s sun and have awesome beaches to relax and rest, but it’s not the only hot place, also there are others like Sahara´s desert or Puerto Rico, whatever of this places that are in the Caribbean sea are hot. In my country, Catalonia, there’re cold places like “la Vall d’aran”, “espot” or other place that are alongside.
David Almécija
4th ESO-A
Hello!!!
ReplyDeleteThere’re a lot of hot places, for example Hawaii, that have a very hot and humid climate always it’s sun and have awesome beaches to relax and rest, but it’s not the only hot place, also there are others like Sahara´s desert or Puerto Rico, whatever of this places that are in the Caribbean sea are hot. In my country, Catalonia, there’re cold places like “la Vall d’aran”, “espot” or other place that are alongside.
David Almécija
4th ESO-A
I love the city of Tarragona. Her sunny days, her roman ruins, her people. When you are walking along the Rambla Nova and at the end, you find the Mediterranean sea in front of you, it's magic! So, probably, I'll go to Tarragona.
DeleteSan Francisco will be another option, the United States in general, or even Ireland!
hi! my favorite hot destination is Bhamas , because in this place there is a very hot temperature, it's always sunny and there are awesome beaches and beautiful places. In my opinion it is the paradise and the perfect place for a good holiday.
ReplyDeletehi! my favorite hot destination is Bhamas , because in this place there is a very hot temperature, it's always sunny and there are awesome beaches and beautiful places. In my opinion it is the paradise and the perfect place for a good holiday.
ReplyDeleteI think that one of the 'hot' destinations is Canary Islands. Is also a spanish territory and you haven't any problem to the lenguaje because the people speak spanish. In this territory are a lot of tourists people.
ReplyDeleteHi Nil! I agree with you. The Canary Islands are a perfect place to go in summer. They are very calm and very beautiful. The temperature is hot. You can practice languages with foreign tourists too. There are tourists from England, Germany, Italy, Holland... I love the Canary Islands!
DeleteMy favorite hot destination is Cancun, becaus is a tropical place and temperaturas are good. This places has a beautiful beachs and interesting place.
ReplyDeleteHot destinations
ReplyDeleteHello! My favorite hot destination is Canary Islands because I love sunbathing and swimming and relaxing on the beach. This place is very beautiful and I like visited this in the future.
Cristina García
4t ESO A
Hot destinations
ReplyDeleteI think that a beautiful place for go can be Hawaii. I hope that one day I can go to Hawaii. Hawaii have got a beautiful and amazing beaches. The temperature of Hawaii are hot. I think that anywhere are amazing if you go with someone special.
Raquel Callao
4t/A
hi!
ReplyDeletemy fauvorite destination in my opinion is the Sheychelles because is very beautiful the beaches and the temperature is very confortable all the year throw. i hope that one day i can go in this place!
Hi!
DeleteI agree with Elena! Sheychelles is a beautiful place for me. I hope that someday I can travel to Sheychelles. I like Brasil because the temperatures are hot. People dance very well in this place. I like travelling, because I love meeting different people.
Raquel Callao
4t/A
Hi guys!
ReplyDeleteThere are a lot of amazing hot places un the world like Hawai and anpthers places so far from here, Spain which you had say in all these posts.
But if I want to say a hot destinition here in Spain territories I would say balears islands becsuse their climate is really hot and they have a cristal water beaches. Amazing!
I agree with you about the Balearic Islands. There ara a Paradise because every day do a elevate temperatura. In this Islands you can do another things as go to bycicle, play with friends or other.
DeleteHello everybody,
ReplyDeleteI think the best hot destination is Punta Cana because the temperatura of Punta Cana is vey warn and have a beautiful beaches where you can relax. I want go to someday.
The hot destinations is the places I next to the beach or the ocean, hawaii is one of the place i hace hot i like very beautiful beach. The other place Miami becuase the temperaturas is very high and the most people for the year i have the short sleeve.
ReplyDeleteElena Bernabéu 4rt ESO
I agree with you because I like places next to the beach or the ocean and I think that Miami is a good city to visit.
DeleteHi guys, one of the hottest places is Hawaii. There you can go to the beach every day throughout the year except for one day of rain, and the beaches are paradise all year round. I recommend you a place and you can go on whatever you want!:)
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteIn Spain, two hot destinations are the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands. They have beautiful beaches and other touristic places to visit. Outside of Spain, South America is a very good hot destination, especially Brazil and Argentina. Also, the Caribbean Islands (Jamaica, Bahamas) and Hawaii are amazing destinations if you prefer exotic places.
I agree with you, Narcís because I also think that Canary Islands are one of the most places to visit in Spain because they're close to the Sahara Desert and it influences to them. You can go to the beach one day and the next one you can climb up the Teide Volcano which has got an amazing view of all the island.
DeleteI don't know too much about this but I search information. laces like Morocco, Vietnam, Argentina, Seychelles are "hot" destinations. I didn't stay in any of these places but they seem interesting places to visit.
ReplyDeleteI don't agree with you I think the best hot destination is Punta Cana because the temperatura of Punta Cana is vey warn and have a beautiful beaches where you can relax. I also think they are much nicer places.
ReplyDeleteThere are various places where you can go and I find interesting to visit. Hawaii is such a beautiful place to spend holiday and is a hot place and like this there are various
ReplyDeleteI really want to visist Brasil, and I think is one of the hottest destinations.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Elena. But I think that the best hot destination is Miami, because there are large beaches. I think that Miami its a little paradise. I haven’t been in Miami, but someday I would like to go there.
ReplyDeleteNúria Gironés
4t/A
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI think that in my country there are a lot of hot visits destinations for spend a relax time in there. I love Barcelona and the beach too. If you will have a visit in Barcelona the hot places would be the beach, some historical monuments for example Sagrada Familia, Torre Agbar, and others. There’re museums, theatres, cinemas, shopping centers, an important parks like ciutadella's park.
Barcelona doesn’t have too much problems. When we talk about pollution in my opinion it's horrible. But is not the poor place because there’re others worse than that.
In conclusion I can say that Barcelona it’s beautiful and fantastic place for have a magic hot destination.
Ana Forner,
4rt ESO A
-The place where I’d like to go is The Bahamas Islands because when I was 6 I went there and I liked it so much. There were many beaches and lots of sun everyday. I went to a hotel which I liked so much, because it had many swimming pools and lots of Jacuzzis.
ReplyDelete@dr&@ Hugas
4t ESO-A
A hot destination is the best way to spend a perfect and relaxing time. I prefer going to the beach. The reason why I choose Hawaii is because I love it.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, because I also think that Hawaii is beautiful; the beaches, the Paradise, etc.
Cristina García
4t ESO A
Every summer I go to Menorca because I have a house there, it is a perfect place to visit if you like beaches and sunbathe! There are a lot of blue beaches, the nature is wonderful, and you can disconnect a lot. If you like,in the afternoon you can go to Ciutadella and get an ice cream.
ReplyDeleteI think the best hot destination in my country is Cambrils. Cambrils is a beautiful place and it has a very big beach and it has some shops where you can buy a lot of products.
ReplyDeleteAnd I don't recommend Madrid because it hasn't got a beach.
In my country there aren't many hot destinations, only Madrid, Barcelona and parts of Galicia and Andalucía. And there are places that no one visit, like Castellón, or comunities like Extremadura.
ReplyDeleteI think a hot destination in my country it could be Sevilla, I think it's a beautiful place to spend holidays. Maybe Barcelona is another hot destination because if you want to see historical monuments you have Sagrada Familia or Parc Güell. Outside my country a hot destination is United States, to go shopping or to disconnect.
ReplyDeleteA hot destination in my country I think that is Jaén because it has beautiful beaches with turquoise water. I was there and it is the best place to stay relaxed.
ReplyDeleteAnd the place not hot is Éibar in Guipuzkoa. I have searched a Ranking of the ugly places in Spain and I have found it.
The Canary islands are the most visited because of the weather.Murcia could the opposite.
ReplyDeleteyoel masanes 4t ESO C
In my opinion Cala Saona, in Formentera is a really nice hot destination to visit , and on the other hand Madrid for me is not a hot destination.
ReplyDeleteI think that a hot destination is Madrid because it has a lot of culture and a lot of places where you can relax, and I don’t recommend you to visit Cadiz because they have high temperatures up to 36 degrees.
ReplyDeleteI think that some hot places in my country are Madrid, Sevilla or Barcelona, there are a lot of people who want to visit these places. Some of them are so beautiful. The places that I think that aren't hot are a lot of little villages, in all Spain or some cities.
ReplyDeleteBarcelona is the more visited city in our country, I love Barcelona because is really nice and it's the city where I life. and Despeñaperros is another which isn't turistic.
ReplyDeleteI think that in my country there are a lot of destinations to visit and enjoy t. For example Madrid is a good place because there are a lot of different places of culture and for me the gastronomy is so good.
ReplyDeleteThe Island of Lanzarote is the most visited because of the weather, the beach and the hotels are good. And Madrid could the opposite.
ReplyDeleteMelilla is the most visited bacause of the weather and Brasil is very got destination.
ReplyDeleteI think that in my country for example the Canary Islands and Barcelona, they have got a good and nice beaches, and the climate is very good. In my opinion I can say that Barcelona and the Canary Islands are fantastic places to have a hot and funny destinations.
ReplyDeleteCanary Islands is a place where the weather is very hot and you can stroll in the beatch and it's very beautiful to see. A place there the people don't visit a lot is Soria.
ReplyDeleteIn my country you can see the Sagrada Familia or the Museo del Prado. If you love the football, you will go to Camp Nou or Santiago Calderón. If you love walking, you will go to Santigo de Compostela tour.
ReplyDeleteI think that in my country there are a lot of cities and towns that we can visit. I think that Andalucia is the best destination because of the weather, the history of the monuments and the gastronomy. Other cities can be Madrid or Barcelona.
ReplyDeleteCanary Islands is a precious island. In the summer it is very a hot island.The temperature int the island is very hot because the volcanoes are around.
ReplyDeleteCanary Islands is a precious island. In the summer it is very a hot island.The temperature int the island is very hot because the volcanoes are around.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion Estartit is a place where the weather is very hot and you can swim and stroll in the beatch and it's very beautiful to see. You can do a lot and interesting things for example ride a horse , drive mini karts...
ReplyDeletekevin españa 4t eso A
One of the most "hot" destination in Spain is Barcelona for the very important buildings and monuments for example "La Sagrada Familia". This is one of the most very important monuments for the archuitecture of this. Another building is "Torre Agbar" there are offices in the inside. The other place is "Hotel Wela", this is a very famous hotel for the restaurant and the food. All of Barcelona is interesting and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI will go to Madrid for see the Prado museum, the plaza mayor and the puerta del sol. My city Barcelona there are the parc Güell, la rambla, Sagrada Familia or the other things.
ReplyDeleteI love Madrid, because I love shopping and all the shops in there are very cool. Also I love the restaurants. I think it is a very interesting place because there are a lot of historic monuments.
ReplyDeleteAnna Romero
4t ESO-A
One of the "hottest" destinations in Spain is Barcelona for the very important buildings and monuments, for example: Sagrada familia , parc Güell and plaça Catalunya.
ReplyDeleteHugo Masanes
4t ESO C
Canary Islands are always with higher temperatures. Because the weather is hot. In our opinion we don't want to live there because our weather here is always perfect. Some days are very hot or normal and also we have rainy days, that we don't like a lot.
ReplyDeleteAnna Díez
Ari Herna
4t ESO-C
I think that my favourite destination can be Madrid, because
ReplyDeleteit is quieter than other towns basically because it is more natural, there are more parks, more trees, etc. Also Madrid has more historic destinations like Museo del Prado, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, and another interestings places like these.
Emilio Blanco
4rt d'ESO "C"
I think that the hottest destinations are near the beach and for that thing my perfect destination is New Zeland for the amazings landscapes and the amazing beaches, as well as its incredible jungle. Also for the long tradition of the Maori and the All Blacks, the national rugby team and because they were two consecutive times the winners of the Rugby world championship.
ReplyDeleteJordi Calafell.
4 ESO "C".
In my opinion a hot destintation is Los Angeles, California because the weather is perfect. It is always sunny, and you can do surf, relax in the beach, enjoy the weather,... I think that it is a perfect destination in summer.
ReplyDeleteAinhoa Torres
4t ESO-C
I think the hottest place of Spain is Barcelona. Barcelona has very beautiful places to visit like: Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell, Gothic district and very beautiful beaches.
ReplyDeleteGabriel Ferran
4t ESO C
There are a lot of places in the world that are hot, for example, the Caribbean or saouth america, like Argentina, Colombia, Brasil, Paraguay... In Spain, one of the hottests places is Barcelona, because the city have beach. There are a lot off importnat places here, like "La Sagrada Familia" or "La Pedrera". Barcelona is a beautiful city.
ReplyDeleteSheila Delgado
4t ESO-A
We want to go to Milan, because it's a very beautiful city, and it's the place where Real Madrid and Atletico de Madrid will play the final of the champions league.
ReplyDeleteGerard García and Marc Rocamora
4th Eso B
In our opinion a good one hot destnation will be Cadaqués, it's a place where the weather is very hot and you can swim and stroll along the beatch and it's very beautiful to see.
ReplyDeleteVíctor Pérez
Arnau Fonollosa
4t B
I love Ibiza because there is a lot of pary for all ages (18-32) and for the beaches and views. This island is very funny to visit.
ReplyDeletePol Viladomat & Mireia Blanco
4t ESO/B
My fvorite destiantion to go is the school because in this place you can learn a lot and you meet fantastic persons, the teachers.
ReplyDeleteThis is a hot destination because you can have a good experience, this place is fantastic and you can see good persons and you can explain your problems and they'll listen.
yeeessss this is a good placee I prefer living here.
Arnau Rodríguez Galiano 4t ESO B.
My fvorite destiantion to go is the school because in this place you can learn a lot and you meet fantastic persons, the teachers.
ReplyDeleteThis is a hot destination because you can have a good experience, this place is fantastic and you can see good persons and you can explain your problems and they'll listen.
yeeessss this is a good placee I prefer living here.
Arnau Rodríguez Galiano 4t ESO B.
I love Toledo, because two weeks ago, I visited it with the school and I liked it so much. ( Pol )
ReplyDeleteI love Tenerife, because I visited with my family and I think that it's a very interesting city to visit and stay in Summer. ( Joel )
4th ESO B
We had a lot of fun in Madrid. We saw a lot of beautiful places and interesting museums. We met someone in a cafeteria.
ReplyDeleteA place which is not a hot detination could be Terrassa because there aren't many tourists.
Josep robledo i Pedro Pérez.
One of the most popular and hot destinations in Spain is Ibiza, the Balearic Islands.
ReplyDeleteIt is an area full of beautiful beaches , and also many places to party . It is a place for young people above all, to enjoy the holidays.
Dani González and Esther Castel
4ESO A
We think the best hot destination is Mexico because it has long beautiful beaches and interesting monuments. Our favourite monument is Chichen Itza.
ReplyDeleteRafael Nogales and Mireia Franco
4rt ESO A
One of the most "hot" destinations is Barcelona because there are many important monuments and a lot of shops, also Paris
ReplyDeleteis an important city for the Eiffel Tower.
Natalia Lopez and Daniel Moreno
4 ESO A
In our opinion, the best place is Cartagena, Murcia because it is a place where it has both beach and mountain, and it is a very beautiful village. And the place that isn't hot is Madrid because it doesn't have the beach.
ReplyDeleteLaura Jordà and Rubén Ruiz
4 ESO A
We love The Canary Islands, because there are many beautiful beaches and a lot of activites to do, also because the weather is so good. The Benijo beach is our favourite beach and it is situated in Tenerife. Around this beaches are many hotels with a very good stance. Canary Islands is the best place to relax and disconnect .
ReplyDeleteKaren Mayo and Irene Hernando
4th ESO A
In my opinion Seville is a hot and nice place to visit. The climate there is quite high and in summer it's really hot!! However, in Spain there are other placer where the temperatures are really low, like La Cerdanya. In winter the mountains are covered with snow and it's really cold!!! Maria Tomàs castillo
ReplyDeleteFor me one Valencia is a hot city in Spain and it is really nice. But what I like more of Valencia isn't the climate, it is the incredible fireworks tradition that they have there, because I love this type of shows.
ReplyDeleteMarc Silvente 4B
In my opinion, Málaga is one of the hottest cities in Spain. It is in the south and it has amazing beaches. I really like this city and at night is very illuminated. La Cerdanya is a very cold place in the winter. I love going there because there are ski stations and I really like skiing.
ReplyDeleteAna Saludes 4t d'ESO A