Hi there!!
Welcome to our blog for 4th ESO.
You might be wondering...why a blog? Because it's the ideal place to come across different viewpoints, a good way of gathering ideas for your writing and speaking exercises, because we may have great fun with it, and last but not least because we can get to know each other a bit better...What do you think? Thrilling, isn't it?
I hope you enjoy the experience.
13 December 2011
Fashion
What's your opinion about fashion? Are you a fashion victim?
I think there are a lot of fashion victims and in my opinion they are people without own style and only wear the clotes which famous people wear. I'm not a fashion victim, because I think fashion isn't important in our lives.
In a part I agree with you because a lot of people haven't got style and wear the same clothes that other people wear because it's the fashion, there are a lot of fashion stores where a lot of people go, but I think that in the stores there are good and bad clothes, and all the people who haven't style buy all the things of the store.
In my opinion you're right, Roger. Some people think that the clothes which they wear are the best, because it's the "normal" style. But, there is anything normal? And how about the people who have unique style? I admire them; for me, they have real personality.
I think that,give you the reason why each has unique personality but everyone is free to dress as you like, I mean has your taste. normal and not seen posh and well-dressed people beech i call it posh I do not understand why but anyway the important thing is to go dress.
I agree with you because, a lot of people haven't got personality and they wear the clothes that the famous wear, I'm not a fashion victim but I think that the people who wear the clothes because the other people wear, them don't have personality. To sum up fashion isn’t important in our lives.
People are often manipulated by commercial brands and not their own style, people dress according to fashion and not in his view of fashion. Thus if a person dresses in a way not to judge her for it.
I think that it isn't bad, because the people has to be beautiful in all the moments, not only to go to a party, to go to work... I am not a fashion victim because I am not posesive with this them, but I like it. Pol Moreno Castro 4t ESO - A
In my view I think that fashion is another superficiality that deprives you from showing the world how you really are because they are not able to cash and accept different people. I personally think that I have my own style without being too outgoing without being a fashion victim. Paula Domenech 4t ESO B
In my opnion the fashion is so much important for another thing, for examples when you go a job interview you do have to dress well and give good impression.But you ever you have to have personality and fit when dressing.
I agree with you because, when you go to an interview you have to wear formal clothes. It is important to have your own personality and not let you influence by people.
In my view,there a lot of fashion victim.It's OK you are clean but more person are obsessive about fashion victim.More people are only think on the fashion Júlia Mayor 4t ESO A
In my opinion fashion is important, because without it society excludes you, bestir way you tell a lot about you. However ami this fashion does not affect me, since I have some marks of my own unique interest. David Ortega Ruiz 4t ESO A
Hi,there are a lot of fashion victims,but I'm not a fashion victim but I have some brand clothes.You can buy some clothe very similar to the brand clothes but more cheap!
In my opinion the fashion is good in sometimes but if you pass the line of buy a lot of clothes every station a new clothes like t-shirts or shirts or shoes or any other complement of clothes you're a very fashion victim. I'm not a fashion victim, I think that I only buy clothes when I need it or when I have money.
The big trade marks control the fashion and they try to slave all. If you don't drees nike o adidas, you are nothing, this is an steriotipe that we must destroy and bury.
I've never been one to go with trends or fads or whatever. I wear what I like and to heck with what anybody thinks. I've never been one to try to impress or keep up with anyone. Regardless of how I'm dressed I'm just as good as anybody. And so is everybody else.
I think are a lot of people that are a fashion victim and they only wear jeans, T-shirts, etc, that wear the models that appear on our TVs. I’m not considered a fashion victim because I only wear the clothes that I like. For me it’s stupid buy the clothes that wear the models in TV because always it’s very expensive. Raul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A
I think this fashion is fine but is another product for people to buy what most leads. There is more wear something that you like and that happened this fashion but that does not mean you have to carry everything that is fashionable, but just wear what you like. Each one has to bring his style because it makes people different, characterized one way or another dress by that same is good to look cool but always keeping your style Adriana Jiménez, 4t d'ESO-C
In my opinion, fashion is caused by society. I see it like a person commanded you to wear every day. I am not a fashion victim since seen what i liked and what i think is best. I hope there's more people like me, because many people are victim and ever-changing fashion buying new clothes. I hope you solve this problem is know and that society as I do. Aleix Mustarón 4t d'ESO-B
I think fashion is important but not in excess. We have to be good dressed in life but we don't need a lot of clothes and of course, we don't need brand clothing. I'm not fashion victim because I think marks aren't important for persons and for stay well in life. Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I agree with you Sandra, I think that it's important but not in excess. sometimes you have to wear the apropriate clothes, for example when you are going to work, you can't go with a swimming suite.
I'm not mad about fashion but I love shopping, reading fashion magazines and all of this stuff related to fashion. I think that fashion describes how are you and shares your personality. Wearing a leather jacket or a denim one you can show a wild personality or another kind of style. It's true that fashion isn't the most important thing in life. Most of the days I just wear normal clothes that everyody can wear (because we use to buy clothes at the same shops as everyone does) but the day you wear makes the difference. Sara López Morales 4t ESO C
I think fashion is important because we need to dress different depending of every situation: we have to dress good and smart if we go to a job interview, or if you are going to do a long journey you will wear comfortable clothing. Also we don't need a lot of clothes or buy every week. We just need the essencial. Nerea Ferreiro 4t ESO C
Now the fashion for many people it's important but I don't think that it's important if we dress appropriate. In differents situation you can dress one way or another, the only thing to do is to think.
I like a lot the fashion, is an important thing because it marks the style of a person. I think a fashionable person isn’t better than another who isn’t but is a thing which nowadays the people values a lot. I consider myself a fashion victim because I like dress with the fashion clothes in the moment. The dress of every person says a lot of a person, only with the dress I would know about the kind of person who is.
Fashion gives job to many people in this world, so it means that for almost everybody is important. I might be a fashion victim because I love going shopping, reading fashion magazines, seeing how famous people wear, but the thing I like the most about fashion is the fact that it changes every day, you have to know which the latest trends are. And I'm sure that fashion will stay in this world forever, there would always be stylish people.
There are a lot of people that are into fashion. In my view, fashion it's not always a true thing, because the commercial marks make you buy really expensive things. Although, I also think that fashion could be interesting because it gives work places for the people and money to them too.
In my opinion is important but up to a limit, because there are people who only thinks of fashion and become obsessed, there are more imporant things than fashion. And many people haven't got personality, for fear of don't dress like the other.
I think some people are a fashion victim, but not all of the people who is fashion is because of that. Sometimes it's because the person feels better with this style or because the other people laughts of them style.
I quite like the fashion. I think that the way a person expresses, but may have other means to him and maybe one of the most important fashion how you dress and how you feel good. For people show up and say how can you be justified or not. I think it is quite important.
I think that fashion is a slavery, because seems that if you aren't fashion, you are different or strange. And sometimes, the fashion creates social differences, and there are people that can't buy some clothes or other things that are fashion, and it creates differences and shame. Albert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C
I really like fashion. I'm really like the shirts and colorful prints for the summer but I'm more of wear smooth or one color. I like to bring comfortable shoes and most times my pants are jeans. I love fashion but not with madness.
I don't like fashion like society understand it. It can be a form of expression, of freedom... But nowadays it's a form of keep the population "enslaved". People who isn't cool is sometimes known like a strange. For all this things a solution like wearing school uniform when we are child is a good form to don't create social differences.
Although we don’t want all of us depend on fashion. We’re surrounded by stimulus like TV, films, publicity that make us to act in a specific way. The problem is when this bands us to see more than the brand, make us to be a compulsive shopper and we only use the latest trend. I don’t consider myself a fashion victim because I know to act independently and if a new fashion don’t like me I don’t change my idea even if everyone uses it. But I like to be open to news trends to discover new styles.
I think that, a lot of persons are a fashion victim, in my opinion I'm the one of these victims, because I love fashion and I love shopping, I like go to fashion, I like wear cool, comfortable, modern, beautiful, I like feel beauty with my cloths. As I have other girls attracted to clothes, they want to look cool. I think the blame for people to be victims of fashion, are companies that advertise clothes and shops are also to blame. Andrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
Fashion is just something that the companies create for make money. Just for make a new brand they win millions, and I think that's not fair. They manipulate us with new clothes that they show to us on TV, with the ads that make the product more attractive, and models... I'm one of hundreds of people that likes to go shopping, and buy brand clothes, but I think that is the society that makes us that way.
In my opinion, fashion is just a tendency whose purpose is to make people follow it. Fashion victims are people who follow the fashion at the extremes of living obsessed with it, because all their clothes must be at fashion, they must be fashionable themselves, and anything out of season is bad and worthless. It wouldn't be harmful if people didn't get obsessed with it.
I think that fashion is linked to the trends of the moment and that people get carried away about what they see. I don't know If I'm a victim of fashion, I only know that I wear clothes that I like independently if it is fashion or not, I have to feel comfortable with my clothes. Daniel Delgado 4t ESO-A
I consider that a fashion victim is a person who depends of the clothes to feel well with herself/himself. The fashion is simple a business like the other, and depends of these type of people to make a lot of money. You like to wear clothes according to style, this is normal. If you live obsessed, thinking if you are stylish or not, convincing yourself that you look well, taking the most narrow jeans to can't breathe... this is a real problem, but easy to solve: believe in yourself.
I'm not a fashion victim but it's true that I don't like to wear whatever clothes. I love go to the shopping but I'm not a fashion victim. I think that the fashion is something that defines you and your personality. Judith Fernández 4t ESO A
I think fashion is a very important theme today because your appearance change depending your way of wear. I'm not a fashion victim.I usually buy clothes in a shops that have normal prices but occasionally I buy brand clothes. Paula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
Nowadays people take care of they appearance. They buy the clothes which are in fashion. Some designers think that the most beautiful girls are the ones whose weight is 40kg and that causes that teenagers feeel bad of themselves if they are over 40kg and that is a problem.
So we can say that people is a fachion victim and I would consider one of them. I love clothes and I'm often envious of girls who are thinner than me. I'm a victim of fashion I don't like to be that and I woud like to change it, but I can't
I think that I am not a fashion victim because I wear the clothes that I like and not to like the others beacuse of the prize or the shop that I bought or if it is a new trend or not. I thing that fashion is a thing that is uncontrollable and the persons who like fashion have to try to adapt fashion to their personality and not adapt their personality to the fashion of the moment.
I'm not a fashion victim at all. Fashion is just a clothes/actitud fad and you can take it ot let it go. If you follow actituds' fahions you should stop and get your own (I think). I prefer wear what I think it's nice and leave fashion to fashion victims and fashionistas. I like to know what's on in my days but I don't follow trends. Elsa Clapés 4 ESO A
I think the fashion is in important in my life because sometimes you're dressed as defined.But you must not matter much what people think about the way you dress.
In my view fashon can tell us incredibly things about the character of the person or other things, but it doesn't matter how you dress because is your life and your manner to be original. Esther Batuecas 4rt ESO c
I think the way you dres, says a lot about a person. It depends on the way you dress, you have a personality or another. But sometimes some people, if you do not dress, he/she teases you.
I agree with you on what you say that the way that you dress says a lot about a person. When you meet someone the first thing that you see is her/his clothing. But the way that someone dresses doesn't say everything about that person.
Hi Maria, I agree with you because depends the way you dress, you are in way or another, because your clothes define you. Is true if there are people who don't wear brandes clothes they laugh at you.
Hi Maria, I agree with you because depends the way you dress, you are in way or another, because your clothes define you. Is true if there are people who don't wear brandes clothes they laugh at you.
I'm not fashion victim at all. But i think the fashion is important in we life because is the model to a person. I like the fashion but I not is important in my life. The fashion also necesari by a person it works. Elena Bernabéu 4rt ESO C
I'm not fashion victim at all. But i think the fashion is important in we life because is the model to a person. I like the fashion but I not is important in my life. The fashion also necesari by a person it works. Elena Bernabéu 4rt ESO C
I think just like you. Clothing is important in our work and I also I like a lot but there is a certain limit. Sometimes we focus only on clothing and a person is not just that.
I'm not a fashion victim, I think that when you have got in house the necesary clothes, you don't need more. There are people who buy everything from fashion and spend much money on clothes and they have got the necesary in house but they buy more and more. I think that clothes are a simbol of us personality and we don't copy the style of other person.
In my opinión fashion is very important today and people get carried away about what they see. Many people haven't got personality because you have to wear the clothes you like and not what you do not feel comfortable with. Arnau Carrillo 4rt ESO B
Hi alex, I agree your comentari because de fashion is dangerous for the people because this people is considerated for yourselves as very important and incredible persons
In my opinión the fashion for the other people is very important in your lifes, so for me, is not very very important, because the fashion it doesen't define the person. The person was define in this caracter
I don't think I'm a victim of the brands because I don't always carry obsession in fashion but still I like to dress well. the fashion we do so if anyone is addicted it may not be
For me fashion is very important because for me to be handsome is one of the most important things. I am not considered a fashion victim because I only buy clothes I like and do not leading worldwide.
In my opnion the fashion is more important, the people give much important. But also makes you follow the fashion not have personality. But you ever you have to have personality and fit when dressing.
In my opinion the fashion depend on a few people. I'm not a fashion victim. I have my personal style and i think that everybody want to have her personal style.
For me fashion is very important because people can be pretty and beautiful. But I think that the most important thing a person is inside. The most important is the heart and the charater. Raquel Callao 4th ESO-A
FASHION Hi! I agree with Raquel, fashion is important in life I think the clothing is your best cover letter for any job, or partying, or meet people. But I think that all is not fashion. I always enjoy going shopping but sometimes it’s make me sick. I think that the most important is your personality and your caracter.
Hi Elenica! I don't agree with you in all that you wrote, I think you are a mature girl, but I think you have the fashion like a greater thing which in the reality, it's not much important. Fashion is, all in all, a simple word that can't matter in our lives, because if we depend of it., we couldn't live with the interior peace and calm that now, governs us spiritually and mentally.
Hi, I'm already agreeing with you about fashion. People need to be clear and go well dressed. But I'm not saying that people have to wear rich clothing because not everyone can wear these wonderful clothes. I'm saying that have a clear and personality in fashion it’s the best way. In my opinion I love fashion and this entire world. But I know that all is not fashion. Sometimes when I go to shopping I see people that buy nearly all the shop it’s impressionist. I can’t believe that for some people all her life is fashion. And I think that this is not life. Ana Forner, 4rt ESO A
I’m considerate a fashion victim because I love it, I love going shopping and look the clothes, I love the magazines about this, and all relating to fashion. I think the fashion is very important to people, because it says who you are. Andrea Zarza 4th ESO-A
I think the fashion is important but it doesn't say who you are because the clothes don't determine the person. I love going to the shopping center and buying clothes but they don't determine my character.
I’m not a fashion, in fact my mother buys me the clothes, I don’t to Maquinista and I buy some clothes, I wear the clothes and complements that she buy to me, I wear like a normal teenager. I’m not hippie or “hipster” but I respect a lot this fashion. David Almécija 4th ESO-A
Hi guys! Personally I'm not very fashion but I don't wear like a hippy in 1970. I do not know if you understand me but my idea is that there are not so many persons that wear like in the 90's or 80's. The people wear like he/she wants and all that tendences are acepted.
In my opinion is important but up to a limit. I think is so good when you go a job interview your clothes because body image in job is importan from my, but in everyday life fashion want to bring is your opcion.
I think that being fashionable does not have anything wrong. It's just people who like to be fashionable, loves to go clothes shopping, see new shops. I really like clothes shopping but do not consider myself a victim.
In my opcion it is important but up to a limit. I think the clothes you wear are important when you attend a job interview,because for me body image is important. On the other hand,on your daily life,fashion is what you want to wear.
In my opnion the fashion is more important for the people. Fashion not have decided your personality. I'm not considered a fashion victim, but more people (especially adolescents) yes.
In my opinion, the fashion describes how you are, not your personality but your tastes and sometimes the fashion can describe your feelings or your emotional state. The fashion is important, so if you see a badly dressed person you will think differently when you see well-dressed and groomed.
Hello I believe I am not a fashion victim I think, I have my own style and it does not follow trends, but I'm buying to sites where people go because I like. I think the clothing is your best cover letter for any job, or partying, or meet people. fashion, is present in my life, but my way. I like shopping i buy a lot when there's a sale I always enjoy going, but they are finding agoviante.en is not a fashion victim because I do not wear it more than most, but I like to buy clothes and wear it because at the end after serving for that.
Elena, I completely agree with you. I'm not a fashion victim, because I considere that fashion victims are people who are everyday shopping and spending money. I don't want to arrive at that extreme. I enjoy shopping, but it's not a hobby for me. It's something that I like, and I do it every weekend. So, I'm not a fashion victim. I like fashion, but I often follow it. I'm a bit obsessioned in some brands, and I really spend a lot of money on them. Laia Muñoz 4t d'ESO-A
I'm not fashon victim ,because I do not worry about what people think. Everyone would have to put the style of clothes they wanted without thinking to earth, but we live in a society where we all wear the same style that does not seem to Rare front of people.
Sometimes fashion causes problems of bullies at school, because some people think that if you do not wear fashionable and cool things that are on the "wave" then you are un-cool but there's also many other clothes that are sometimes re-used and are as colourful and comfortable as the new clothes of this season. I think I'm not a fashion victim but I must say that I like wearing things that are not old-fashioned.
I think that fashion isn't important, and I'm not a fashion victim, but I respect the people who are into it. When I have to buy clothes, I go to a regular generic shop and I buy the clothes that I like. I hardly ever buy or wear branded clothes because they are expensive and I don't pay attention to the brands, but to the clothes and their design.
I agree with you because I think that fashion isn't important either and I'm not a fashion victim. I don't buy expensive clothes and I buy clothes with my style.
Hey there! I think that fashion it's important in our society. Most people think that if you do not wear fashion, you are a "freak". I'm sorry, but it's reality. I wish that in the future, these things change.
In my opinion, faishon is a topic present in our life. We wear according to the faishon. But this not mean that we have not personality. Because you can be faishonable and wear completly diferent of the rest. I think thast there's not bad to wear according the actual faishon but we must look inside the persons too. Oriol Izquierdo 4t ESO A
I really like fashion.I considere myself a fashion victim because I love it. I really like going shopping and looking at the clothes and shoes... I think the fashion is very important to people.
Hi Andrea, I agree with you, I think that the fashion is very important because all the people need modern clothes and shoes , because the society actually is very special, and if you aren 't stuck in the world of fashion you would have problems. The fashion is very important!! I considere myself a fashion victim too.
In my opinion I think that all of the teenagers and the modern boys and girls we are acording to the fashion. Who doesn't have a thight jeans or a modern sweatshirt? I think that the shops makes a lot because when you go to a shop and see a lot of modern and fashion clothes you buy it.
I'm not a fashion victim, because I only buy clothes whem I really need it or when most of my T-shirts are a bit broken or with gaps, I think that you can "survive" with the same clothes for a long time without buying.
Yes nais Marc, i'ts important your style, I have my style too, but I'm not talking about style I am talking about personality and we are cult of personality
I agree with you Marc,but I think that fashon is important in the world of job or things like this. It's ok having your style,but sometimes you have to fit the place where you are.
The fashion is not important in my life. When I go to buy something I buy the clothes that I like, I'm a not fashion victim. I our society when the people see something in the publicity, they buy it.
Yes, you are right. My grandmother when she sees a publicity of something she goes to buy it and I think it's something crazy. But on the other hand I think that once in our life we do it.
Yes, you are right. My grandmother when she sees a publicity of something she goes to buy it and I think it's something crazy. But on the other hand I think that once in our life we do it.
I love the fashion. I think that this describes your personality. This is a part of you. I have a lot of pages of with photos there are about fashion for example: We heart it, instagram. More and more shops have a modern clothes. And I think that are a lot of people that loves the fashion.
I think that a lot of people are a fashion victim, all of them need to have always the best jeans or something like this. I'm not interested in fashion, but I don't like to wear old clothes. I think that people judge people for their appearance and for me it's not important.
I think there are a lot of fashion victims and this is cause the big companies sometimes they promote a type of person always thin. I think it's really bad to be a victim of this. Andreu Luque
In my opinion the fashion is a little problem that the people have around the world, because every year there is a different fashion, for example every year there is a different color that is in fashion, or different types of clothes that are in fashion. For me the fashion is part for your personality. I really like the fashion because I see a lot of fashion magazines, and In my opinion I'm not a fashion victim.
I never go with the actually fashion. I prefer go with my clothing i normally don't like the actuals clothings. I don't a victim of the fashion. The most important is the personality
I agree with you Gabriel because it's more importat your personality tan what you wear. But some persons love the fashion and they want to wear the colthes of the current season. You don't have to judge a person for what he is wearing. Good job Gabriel
I like fashion, I think it's a good thing for the people see how your style is. I don't worry about what people say about my style, and in my opinion, everybody has different styles to dress up and be different, and that's a good thing.
I agree with your opinion, because I like fashion and I think there are different styles , and in my opinión it's a good thing. But sometimes people spend a lot of money in clothes.
I think the fashion is one thing with what a lot of people win a lot of money because the buyers spend a lot of money in fashion. I think I'm not a victim of fashion because I don't need the fashion to live.
I love fashion, but I don't have an obsession like other persons who love it a lot. I think that the fashion describes more or less your personality, because if you see a person who only wears black clothes, you can get a wrong impression.
I love the fashion but my problem is that I am poor. And I never have money. And when I have money I spend it in presents for my family because I am a good person.
I think you are a very good person Maria, because you give presents to your family and not for you and that's very lovely. It's not a problem if you are poor because you have a very good style of fashion and you have a lot of style, so the important is the inner and not what you wear.
Oh Maria, you're the model of person that this world needs. You prefer the family or friends than you and this is a really really good action. In you're futur, the karma returns you the things that you do now. :)
Oh Maria, you're the model of person that this world needs. You prefer the family or friends to you and this is a really really good action. In your future, the karma returns you the things that you do now. :)
Thanks Ariadna. If you buy presents for your family, you will be a lovelier person than me. But you don't buy presents for your family and friends because you are a fashion victim and you spend all your money in fashion. And yes, I have a lot of style.
Hi! I'm a fashion victim because I love fashion and go to shopping. I spent all my money in clothes and then I haven't money for other things. My parents are really fed up with me. I think that fashion is a way to describe your personality.
Hi! I agree with you, I also think that you're a fashion victim, you always spend money on going shopping. But I think that not all is about fashion and clothes, you can describe your personality with other many ways and spend money in necessary things. And there are people that dress pretending they are fashionable but their personality is not like that.
Vinyet you're completely right but I can't do anything to change, I love go to shopping. I agree that you can describe your personality in many ways but for me the way you dress it's really important to describe your humor of everyday. It's one way that I use to express my feelings.
In my opinion the fashion is a very big bussines that moves a lot of money. It's something temporal that is ever changing with the time. It can be important in aspects like work or in the teen world
I agree with you Alex, the fashion is a big bussines that changes the personality of people and makes a sterotype. The fashion is important in your job but when you are in your house it isn't important. Generally you have to look at the personalityand the inner of the person.
I think that the fashion is not important in my life, it's more important the character of the person and the inner of him.But the people pay attention to the fashion and dress up as they look in the shops and in the people in the street.
In my opinion Alex, the fashion is important, in part it's true that the most important is the character of a person, and the fashion too. In my opinion the fashion is a part of you, the fashion describes a little part your personality.
In my opinion, the fashion is important, but the other thing that is more important than the fashion is our personality and I know that the fashion describes a little part of you.
I love fashion it describes a bit your personality because it can express how you are, but sometimes people have a problem with it and expend too much money and think they are the best because they wear a fashion look.
In actuality the style and the way you put the cloths are very important in society. I think that all the people can use diferents styles because all people are free. but there are always some patterns that tell you how to dress. Anna Romero 4t d'ESO-A
The fashion is very good for the industry but not for the people beacuse when the industry see a product that is sold very, well the industry price rises to get more benefit.In my opinion I'm not a really victim of the fashion but there are a lot of things in the fashion I like, like shoes, T-shirts... . Gabriel ferran 4t d'ESO-C
Nowadays for some people the clothes that one person weares are very important because they make the first impression. Also some people need to buy every season new fashion because they want to be the most fashionable. I'm not a person that wants to buy new clothes every week but I try to go okey for the different things I have to do.
I think that the fashion world is so dangerous because people see first what you are wearing than your personality, obviously, but they pay attention to what brand of clothes you are wearing and then draws conclusions from the way you are, just by the brand clothes you wear. In my opinion, it is more important if you are a good person or a "bad" person. Ainhoa Torres 4th ESO-C
I think present fashion is fine but it is another product for people to buy what most like.I love fashion, it describes a bit your personality because it can express how you are. The faschion is important in my life because I like wearing quality clothes.
In our opinion, being fashionable is not as important as inner beauty. But the external beauty is what people see first. So if you don´t dress fashionable, people will get a wrong impression of you.
In our opinion, a lot of times, people don't have personality and are victims of fashion. They wear colthes that see in other people and sometimes don't like them.
In our opinion, the fashion isn't very important in a person. In a part, we are fashion victims, because we buy what people are wearing. But we are free to buy whatever we want.
In our opinion all people inspirates in other people and copy theyr fashion style. And we think that her fashion style determinates your personallity and your status. Arnau Rodríguez and Víctor Pérez
In our opinion, the fashion is the most important for the people in the world. But we don't believe that it is not obligatory to buy every day, big quantities of clothing. In other words fashion is ok but as far as you don't get obssesed because it can be dangerous.
In our opinion we think that fashion is not very important because everyone dresses as they want. There are many people how copy other people's style and they don't have a personality.When you meet a person for the first time ,his appearance shoudn't influence you.
In our opinion, the fashion is very important.For example, when you are with your friends or in the school. But sometimes, for example when you are in your job, you should wear another clothes.
In my opinion, fashion it is important because it is the impression you give to people and there are times when you have to be well dressed, for example when you attend a job interview, ...
I think that the fashion is important but you can't spend all your money in fashion because there are some things that are more important than this. And I'm not a fashion victim. Alba Pérez 4ESO-b
I think that it's really difficult to don't follow any of the fashions, as the shops always look to sell the new things of the new fashion, Marc Silvente 4B
I really like fashion and everything in common with clothes. I love going shopping and discovering what clothes are being in style. I also like having a look to the bargains and taking profit of them. I guess almost everyone likes wearing new clothes.
I do not consider myself a fashion victim, but is also veriatat TV show that if something interesting I would have, but I'm smart enough to have my own personality and do not need to pretend like the other.
I’m not a fashion victim. There are a lot of different styles and in consequence, exists many trends. I’m always wearing the clothes that I like and I don’t have a specific style. Actually, I think that to be a fashion victim is not a bad thing. Clàudia Izquierdo 4rt ESO c
In my opinion fashion is a way that people try to be accepted, but that really don´t contribute anything and does not let us be as we really want. Why, who never wanted to have a shirt that has had a famous, just to appear we follow the fashion? I believe that everyone should follow their style, without fear of not being accepted. Although I really accept that many times I have been a slave to fashion.
Fashion is the way that persons try to be accepted through, I'm not a victim of fashion because I don't wear a lot of brand clothes. My opinion is brand clothes are very expensive and the most times you're paying the brand not the quality. Marcos Antequera ESO4B
I think there are a lot of fashion victims and in my opinion they are people without own style and only wear the clotes which famous people wear.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a fashion victim, because I think fashion isn't important in our lives.
In a part I agree with you because a lot of people haven't got style and wear the same clothes that other people wear because it's the fashion, there are a lot of fashion stores where a lot of people go, but I think that in the stores there are good and bad clothes, and all the people who haven't style buy all the things of the store.
DeleteIn my opinion you're right, Roger. Some people think that the clothes which they wear are the best, because it's the "normal" style. But, there is anything normal? And how about the people who have unique style? I admire them; for me, they have real personality.
DeleteI think that,give you the reason why each has unique personality but everyone is free to dress as you like, I mean has your taste. normal and not seen posh and well-dressed people beech i call it posh I do not understand why but anyway the important thing is to go dress.
DeleteI agree with you because, a lot of people haven't got personality and they wear the clothes that the famous wear, I'm not a fashion victim but I think that the people who wear the clothes because the other people wear, them don't have personality. To sum up fashion isn’t important in our lives.
DeletePeople are often manipulated by commercial brands and not their own style, people dress according to fashion and not in his view of fashion. Thus if a person dresses in a way not to judge her for it.
ReplyDeleteEric Sales
4th ESO ‘’C’’
I think that it isn't bad, because the people has to be beautiful in all the moments, not only to go to a party, to go to work... I am not a fashion victim because I am not posesive with this them, but I like it.
ReplyDeletePol Moreno Castro
4t ESO - A
In my view I think that fashion is another superficiality that deprives you from showing the world how you really are because they are not able to cash and accept different people.
ReplyDeleteI personally think that I have my own style without being too outgoing without being a fashion victim.
Paula Domenech
4t ESO B
In my opnion the fashion is so much important for another thing, for examples when you go a job interview you do have to dress well and give good impression.But you ever you have to have personality and fit when dressing.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you because, when you go to an interview you have to wear formal clothes. It is important to have your own personality and not let you influence by people.
DeleteIn my view,there a lot of fashion victim.It's OK you are clean but more person are obsessive about fashion victim.More people are only think on the fashion
ReplyDeleteJúlia Mayor
4t ESO A
In my opinion fashion is important, because without it society excludes you, bestir way you tell a lot about you. However ami this fashion does not affect me, since I have some marks of my own unique interest.
ReplyDeleteDavid Ortega Ruiz
4t ESO A
I'm not a fashion victim but I do not wear it lousy brand and dress as I like.
ReplyDeleteHi,there are a lot of fashion victims,but I'm not a fashion victim but I have some brand clothes.You can buy some clothe very similar to the brand clothes but more cheap!
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the fashion is good in sometimes but if you pass the line of buy a lot of clothes every station a new clothes like t-shirts or shirts or shoes or any other complement of clothes you're a very fashion victim. I'm not a fashion victim, I think that I only buy clothes when I need it or when I have money.
ReplyDeleteThe big trade marks control the fashion and they try to slave all. If you don't drees nike o adidas, you are nothing, this is an steriotipe that we must destroy and bury.
ReplyDeleteI am very fan of fashion because for me is very imoortant be pretty and for this tasc is more important the fashion .
ReplyDeleteI've never been one to go with trends or fads or whatever. I wear what I like and to heck with what anybody thinks. I've never been one to try to impress or keep up with anyone. Regardless of how I'm dressed I'm just as good as anybody. And so is everybody else.
ReplyDeleteMarc Anglí
I think are a lot of people that are a fashion victim and they only wear jeans, T-shirts, etc, that wear the models that appear on our TVs. I’m not considered a fashion victim because I only wear the clothes that I like. For me it’s stupid buy the clothes that wear the models in TV because always it’s very expensive.
ReplyDeleteRaul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A
I think this fashion is fine but is another product for people to buy what most leads.
ReplyDeleteThere is more wear something that you like and that happened this fashion but that does not mean you have to carry everything that is fashionable, but just wear what you like.
Each one has to bring his style because it makes people different, characterized one way or another dress by that same is good to look cool but always keeping your style
Adriana Jiménez, 4t d'ESO-C
In my opinion, fashion is caused by society. I see it like a person commanded you to wear every day. I am not a fashion victim since seen what i liked and what i think is best. I hope there's more people like me, because many people are victim and ever-changing fashion buying new clothes. I hope you solve this problem is know and that society as I do.
ReplyDeleteAleix Mustarón
4t d'ESO-B
I think fashion is important but not in excess. We have to be good dressed in life but we don't need a lot of clothes and of course, we don't need brand clothing.
ReplyDeleteI'm not fashion victim because I think marks aren't important for persons and for stay well in life.
Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I agree with you Sandra, I think that it's important but not in excess. sometimes you have to wear the apropriate clothes, for example when you are going to work, you can't go with a swimming suite.
DeleteI'm not mad about fashion but I love shopping, reading fashion magazines and all of this stuff related to fashion.
ReplyDeleteI think that fashion describes how are you and shares your personality. Wearing a leather jacket or a denim one you can show a wild personality or another kind of style.
It's true that fashion isn't the most important thing in life. Most of the days I just wear normal clothes that everyody can wear (because we use to buy clothes at the same shops as everyone does) but the day you wear makes the difference.
Sara López Morales 4t ESO C
I think fashion is important because we need to dress different depending of every situation: we have to dress good and smart if we go to a job interview, or if you are going to do a long journey you will wear comfortable clothing.
ReplyDeleteAlso we don't need a lot of clothes or buy every week. We just need the essencial.
Nerea Ferreiro 4t ESO C
Now the fashion for many people it's important but I don't think that it's important if we dress appropriate.
ReplyDeleteIn differents situation you can dress one way or another, the only thing to do is to think.
I like a lot the fashion, is an important thing because it marks the style of a person. I think a fashionable person isn’t better than another who isn’t but is a thing which nowadays the people values a lot. I consider myself a fashion victim because I like dress with the fashion clothes in the moment. The dress of every person says a lot of a person, only with the dress I would know about the kind of person who is.
ReplyDeletePaula Prado Soriano-4t ESOC
ReplyDeleteElisa ha dejado un nuevo comentario en su entrada "Fashion":
I think that fashion is amazing, I absolutely love it! In my opinion is very important to dress well because it says a lot of a person.
Yes, I'm a fashion victim. I love going shopping and buying fashion magazings like VOGUE, ELLE... because there I can find the last trends!
Elisa Pérez
4t ESO "A"
Fashion gives job to many people in this world, so it means that for almost everybody is important. I might be a fashion victim because I love going shopping, reading fashion magazines, seeing how famous people wear, but the thing I like the most about fashion is the fact that it changes every day, you have to know which the latest trends are. And I'm sure that fashion will stay in this world forever, there would always be stylish people.
ReplyDeleteThere are a lot of people that are into fashion. In my view, fashion it's not always a true thing, because the commercial marks make you buy really expensive things. Although, I also think that fashion could be interesting because it gives work places for the people and money to them too.
ReplyDeleteGerard Lluís - 4t ESO A
In my opinion is important but up to a limit, because there are people who only thinks of fashion and become obsessed, there are more imporant things than fashion. And many people haven't got personality, for fear of don't dress like the other.
ReplyDeleteSara Fàbrega, 4t ESO C
I think some people are a fashion victim, but not all of the people who is fashion is because of that.
ReplyDeleteSometimes it's because the person feels better with this style or because the other people laughts of them style.
I quite like the fashion. I think that the way a person expresses, but may have other means to him and maybe one of the most important fashion how you dress and how you feel good. For people show up and say how can you be justified or not. I think it is quite important.
ReplyDeleteI think that fashion is a slavery, because seems that if you aren't fashion, you are different or strange. And sometimes, the fashion creates social differences, and there are people that can't buy some clothes or other things that are fashion, and it creates differences and shame.
ReplyDeleteAlbert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C
I really like fashion. I'm really like the shirts and colorful prints for the summer but I'm more of wear smooth or one color. I like to bring comfortable shoes and most times my pants are jeans. I love fashion but not with madness.
ReplyDeleteCarlota López 4rt ESO C
I don't like fashion like society understand it. It can be a form of expression, of freedom... But nowadays it's a form of keep the population "enslaved". People who isn't cool is sometimes known like a strange. For all this things a solution like wearing school uniform when we are child is a good form to don't create social differences.
ReplyDeleteRoger Mazariegos
4 ESO A
Although we don’t want all of us depend on fashion. We’re surrounded by stimulus like TV, films, publicity that make us to act in a specific way. The problem is when this bands us to see more than the brand, make us to be a compulsive shopper and we only use the latest trend.
ReplyDeleteI don’t consider myself a fashion victim because I know to act independently and if a new fashion don’t like me I don’t change my idea even if everyone uses it. But I like to be open to news trends to discover new styles.
I think that, a lot of persons are a fashion victim, in my opinion I'm the one of these victims, because I love fashion and I love shopping, I like go to fashion, I like wear cool, comfortable, modern, beautiful, I like feel beauty with my cloths. As I have other girls attracted to clothes, they want to look cool. I think the blame for people to be victims of fashion, are companies that advertise clothes and shops are also to blame.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
Fashion is just something that the companies create for make money. Just for make a new brand they win millions, and I think that's not fair. They manipulate us with new clothes that they show to us on TV, with the ads that make the product more attractive, and models... I'm one of hundreds of people that likes to go shopping, and buy brand clothes, but I think that is the society that makes us that way.
ReplyDeleteMireia Pagán, 4t ESO B
In my opinion, fashion is just a tendency whose purpose is to make people follow it. Fashion victims are people who follow the fashion at the extremes of living obsessed with it, because all their clothes must be at fashion, they must be fashionable themselves, and anything out of season is bad and worthless. It wouldn't be harmful if people didn't get obsessed with it.
ReplyDeleteI think that fashion is linked to the trends of the moment and that people get carried away about what they see. I don't know If I'm a victim of fashion, I only know that I wear clothes that I like independently if it is fashion or not, I have to feel comfortable with my clothes.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Delgado 4t ESO-A
I consider that a fashion victim is a person who depends of the clothes to feel well with herself/himself. The fashion is simple a business like the other, and depends of these type of people to make a lot of money.
ReplyDeleteYou like to wear clothes according to style, this is normal. If you live obsessed, thinking if you are stylish or not, convincing yourself that you look well, taking the most narrow jeans to can't breathe... this is a real problem, but easy to solve: believe in yourself.
I'm not a fashion victim but it's true that I don't like to wear whatever clothes. I love go to the shopping but I'm not a fashion victim.
ReplyDeleteI think that the fashion is something that defines you and your personality.
Judith Fernández
4t ESO A
i agree with you, i think,that the people are victim of fashion it's not good. I think the interior it's the best. POL
DeleteI think fashion is a very important theme today because your appearance change depending your way of wear. I'm not a fashion victim.I usually buy clothes in a shops that have normal prices but occasionally I buy brand clothes.
ReplyDeletePaula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
Nowadays people take care of they appearance. They buy the clothes which are in fashion. Some designers think that the most beautiful girls are the ones whose weight is 40kg and that causes that teenagers feeel bad of themselves if they are over 40kg and that is a problem.
ReplyDeleteSo we can say that people is a fachion victim and I would consider one of them. I love clothes and I'm often envious of girls who are thinner than me. I'm a victim of fashion I don't like to be that and I woud like to change it, but I can't
Judith Cantero 4rt ESO B
I think that I am not a fashion victim because I wear the clothes that I like and not to like the others beacuse of the prize or the shop that I bought or if it is a new trend or not. I thing that fashion is a thing that is uncontrollable and the persons who like fashion have to try to adapt fashion to their personality and not adapt their personality to the fashion of the moment.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a fashion victim at all. Fashion is just a clothes/actitud fad and you can take it ot let it go. If you follow actituds' fahions you should stop and get your own (I think). I prefer wear what I think it's nice and leave fashion to fashion victims and fashionistas. I like to know what's on in my days but I don't follow trends.
ReplyDeleteElsa Clapés 4 ESO A
I think the fashion is in important in my life because sometimes you're dressed as defined.But you must not matter much what people think about the way you dress.
ReplyDeleteLaura Ferrón, 4rt ESO C
I agree with you the fashion important in my life too and it isn't important what people think. Nowdays the people give much importance to clothing.
DeleteIn my view fashon can tell us incredibly things about the character of the person or other things, but it doesn't matter how you dress because is your life and your manner to be original.
DeleteEsther Batuecas 4rt ESO c
I think the way you dres, says a lot about a person.
ReplyDeleteIt depends on the way you dress, you have a personality or another.
But sometimes some people, if you do not dress, he/she teases you.
Maria Sánchez, 4tESO ''C''
I agree with you on what you say that the way that you dress says a lot about a person. When you meet someone the first thing that you see is her/his clothing. But the way that someone dresses doesn't say everything about that person.
DeleteHi Maria, I agree with you because depends the way you dress, you are in way or another, because your clothes define you. Is true if there are people who don't wear brandes clothes they laugh at you.
DeleteCristina García
4t ESO A
Hi Maria, I agree with you because depends the way you dress, you are in way or another, because your clothes define you. Is true if there are people who don't wear brandes clothes they laugh at you.
DeleteCristina García
4t ESO A
I'm not fashion victim at all. But i think the fashion is important in we life because is the model to a person. I like the fashion but I not is important in my life.
ReplyDeleteThe fashion also necesari by a person it works.
Elena Bernabéu 4rt ESO C
I'm not fashion victim at all. But i think the fashion is important in we life because is the model to a person. I like the fashion but I not is important in my life.
ReplyDeleteThe fashion also necesari by a person it works.
Elena Bernabéu 4rt ESO C
I think just like you. Clothing is important in our work and I also I like a lot but there is a certain limit. Sometimes we focus only on clothing and a person is not just that.
DeleteI'm not a fashion victim, I think that when you have got in house the necesary clothes, you don't need more. There are people who buy everything from fashion and spend much money on clothes and they have got the necesary in house but they buy more and more. I think that clothes are a simbol of us personality and we don't copy the style of other person.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinión fashion is very important today and people get carried away about what they see. Many people haven't got personality because you have to wear the clothes you like and not what you do not feel comfortable with.
ReplyDeleteArnau Carrillo 4rt ESO B
Fashion is very important nowadays because it marks people every day in his live.
DeleteI think the word fashion is dangerous in the odd case as abuse buying clothes can be very dangerous and form a illnes
ReplyDeleteHi alex, I agree your comentari because de fashion is dangerous for the people because this people is considerated for yourselves as very important and incredible persons
DeleteI think the word fashion is dangerous in the odd case as abuse buying clothes can be very dangerous and form a illnes
ReplyDeleteIn my opinión the fashion for the other people is very important in your lifes, so for me, is not very very important, because the fashion it doesen't define the person.
ReplyDeleteThe person was define in this caracter
Hi, I think like you because there are many people how are all day going shopping or thinking if they are good dressed and I'm not a fashion victim.
DeleteI don't think I'm a victim of the brands because I don't always carry obsession in fashion but still I like to dress well. the fashion we do so if anyone is addicted it may not be
ReplyDeleteFor me fashion is very important because for me to be handsome is one of the most important things.
ReplyDeleteI am not considered a fashion victim because I only buy clothes I like and do not leading worldwide.
4r ESO B
I think it is very important the dress and I think everyone has to wear the clothes you want and not be a fashion victim.
DeleteIn my opnion the fashion is more important, the people give much important. But also makes you follow the fashion not have personality. But you ever you have to have personality and fit when dressing.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the fashion depend on a few people. I'm not a fashion victim. I have my personal style and i think that everybody want to have her personal style.
ReplyDeleteFor me fashion is very important because people can be pretty and beautiful. But I think that the most important thing a person is inside. The most important is the heart and the charater.
ReplyDeleteRaquel Callao
4th ESO-A
FASHION
DeleteHi!
I agree with Raquel, fashion is important in life I think the clothing is your best cover letter for any job, or partying, or meet people. But I think that all is not fashion.
I always enjoy going shopping but sometimes it’s make me sick.
I think that the most important is your personality and your caracter.
Hi Elenica!
DeleteI don't agree with you in all that you wrote, I think you are a mature girl, but I think you have the fashion like a greater thing which in the reality, it's not much important.
Fashion is, all in all, a simple word that can't matter in our lives, because if we depend of it., we couldn't live with the interior peace and calm that now, governs us spiritually and mentally.
Hi,
DeleteI'm already agreeing with you about fashion. People need to be clear and go well dressed. But I'm not saying that people have to wear rich clothing because not everyone can wear these wonderful clothes. I'm saying that have a clear and personality in fashion it’s the best way.
In my opinion I love fashion and this entire world. But I know that all is not fashion. Sometimes when I go to shopping I see people that buy nearly all the shop it’s impressionist. I can’t believe that for some people all her life is fashion. And I think that this is not life.
Ana Forner,
4rt ESO A
I’m considerate a fashion victim because I love it, I love going shopping and look the clothes, I love the magazines about this, and all relating to fashion. I think the fashion is very important to people, because it says who you are.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Zarza
4th ESO-A
I think the fashion is important but it doesn't say who you are because the clothes don't determine the person. I love going to the shopping center and buying clothes but they don't determine my character.
DeleteI’m not a fashion, in fact my mother buys me the clothes, I don’t to Maquinista and I buy some clothes, I wear the clothes and complements that she buy to me, I wear like a normal teenager. I’m not hippie or “hipster” but I respect a lot this fashion.
ReplyDeleteDavid Almécija
4th ESO-A
Hi guys!
ReplyDeletePersonally I'm not very fashion but I don't wear like a hippy in 1970. I do not know if you understand me but my idea is that there are not so many persons that wear like in the 90's or 80's. The people wear like he/she wants and all that tendences are acepted.
In my opinion is important but up to a limit. I think is so good when you go a job interview your clothes because body image in job is importan from my, but in everyday life fashion want to bring is your opcion.
ReplyDeleteI think that being fashionable does not have anything wrong. It's just people who like to be fashionable, loves to go clothes shopping, see new shops. I really like clothes shopping but do not consider myself a victim.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your opinion, because I like clothes and clothes shopping, and I am not a fashion victim
DeleteBut there are people who love fashion.
In my opcion it is important but up to a limit. I think the clothes you wear are important when you attend a job interview,because for me body image is important.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand,on your daily life,fashion is what you want to wear.
In my opnion the fashion is more important for the people. Fashion not have decided your personality. I'm not considered a fashion victim, but more people (especially adolescents) yes.
ReplyDeleteCristina García
4t ESO A
I think everyone is a victim of fashion, we all like to be well dressed. A lot of people care what others think.
DeleteMaria Sánchez.
In my opinion, the fashion describes how you are, not your personality but your tastes and sometimes the fashion can describe your feelings or your emotional state. The fashion is important, so if you see a badly dressed person you will think differently when you see well-dressed and groomed.
DeleteAndrea Zarza
4rt A
Hello I believe I am not a fashion victim I think, I have my own style and it does not follow trends, but I'm buying to sites where people go because I like. I think the clothing is your best cover letter for any job, or partying, or meet people. fashion, is present in my life, but my way. I like shopping i buy a lot when there's a sale I always enjoy going, but they are finding agoviante.en is not a fashion victim because I do not wear it more than most, but I like to buy clothes and wear it because at the end after serving for that.
ReplyDeleteElena, I completely agree with you. I'm not a fashion victim, because I considere that fashion victims are people who are everyday shopping and spending money. I don't want to arrive at that extreme. I enjoy shopping, but it's not a hobby for me. It's something that I like, and I do it every weekend. So, I'm not a fashion victim.
DeleteI like fashion, but I often follow it. I'm a bit obsessioned in some brands, and I really spend a lot of money on them.
Laia Muñoz
4t d'ESO-A
I'm not a victim door brand clothing but wearing clothes branded and private label apparel is not necessary because 21 buttons.
ReplyDeleteThe fashion is very important for tomorrow.Because the aspect and the first too see of a person,but the personality important too.
DeleteI'm not fashon victim ,because I do not worry about what people think.
ReplyDeleteEveryone would have to put the style of clothes they wanted without thinking to earth, but we live in a society where we all wear the same style that does not seem to Rare front of people.
puchol i agree with you because it is not very important how to dress.
DeleteSometimes fashion causes problems of bullies at school, because some people think that if you do not wear fashionable and cool things that are on the "wave" then you are un-cool but there's also many other clothes that are sometimes re-used and are as colourful and comfortable as the new clothes of this season. I think I'm not a fashion victim but I must say that I like wearing things that are not old-fashioned.
ReplyDeleteI think you're partly right, clearly people have problems because of the way they invest but that is a matter for each.
ReplyDeleteI think that fashion isn't important, and I'm not a fashion victim, but I respect the people who are into it. When I have to buy clothes, I go to a regular generic shop and I buy the clothes that I like. I hardly ever buy or wear branded clothes because they are expensive and I don't pay attention to the brands, but to the clothes and their design.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you because I think that fashion isn't important either and I'm not a fashion victim. I don't buy expensive clothes and I buy clothes with my style.
DeleteHey there! I think that fashion it's important in our society. Most people think that if you do not wear fashion, you are a "freak". I'm sorry, but it's reality.
ReplyDeleteI wish that in the future, these things change.
In my opinion, faishon is a topic present in our life. We wear according to the faishon. But this not mean that we have not personality. Because you can be faishonable and wear completly diferent of the rest. I think thast there's not bad to wear according the actual faishon but we must look inside the persons too.
ReplyDeleteOriol Izquierdo
4t ESO A
I really like fashion.I considere myself a fashion victim because I love it. I really like going shopping and looking at the clothes and shoes... I think the fashion is very important to people.
ReplyDeleteHi Andrea, I agree with you, I think that the fashion is very important because all the people need modern clothes and shoes , because the society actually is very special, and if you aren 't stuck in the world of fashion you would have problems. The fashion is very important!! I considere myself a fashion victim too.
DeleteIn my opinion I think that all of the teenagers and the modern boys and girls we are acording to the fashion. Who doesn't have a thight jeans or a modern sweatshirt? I think that the shops makes a lot because when you go to a shop and see a lot of modern and fashion clothes you buy it.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a fashion victim, because I only buy clothes whem I really need it or when most of my T-shirts are a bit broken or with gaps, I think that you can "survive" with the same clothes for a long time without buying.
ReplyDeleteYes nais Marc, i'ts important your style, I have my style too, but I'm not talking about style I am talking about personality and we are cult of personality
DeleteI agree with you Marc,but I think that fashon is important in the world of job or things like this. It's ok having your style,but sometimes you have to fit the place where you are.
DeleteFashion has to be important for you and not for other.
ReplyDeleteYoel Massanes
4t d'ESO-C
The fashion is not important in my life. When I go to buy something I buy the clothes that I like, I'm a not fashion victim. I our society when the people see something in the publicity, they buy it.
ReplyDeleteYes, you are right. My grandmother when she sees a publicity of something she goes to buy it and I think it's something crazy. But on the other hand I think that once in our life we do it.
DeleteYes, you are right. My grandmother when she sees a publicity of something she goes to buy it and I think it's something crazy. But on the other hand I think that once in our life we do it.
DeleteYes, you are right. My parents and my brothers arent interested in fashion and it's a stupid form of spending the money
DeleteI love the fashion. I think that this describes your personality. This is a part of you. I have a lot of pages of with photos there are about fashion for example: We heart it, instagram. More and more shops have a modern clothes. And I think that are a lot of people that loves the fashion.
ReplyDeleteI think that a lot of people are a fashion victim, all of them need to have always the best jeans or something like this. I'm not interested in fashion, but I don't like to wear old clothes. I think that people judge people for their appearance and for me it's not important.
ReplyDeleteI think there are a lot of fashion victims and this is cause the big companies sometimes they promote a type of person always thin.
ReplyDeleteI think it's really bad to be a victim of this.
Andreu Luque
I agree with you Andreu I think giving a prototype thin woman
DeleteI hate the fashion. I think the fashion is important for many people and not for other
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the fashion is a little problem that the people have around the world, because every year there is a different fashion, for example every year there is a different color that is in fashion, or different types of clothes that are in fashion. For me the fashion is part for your personality. I really like the fashion because I see a lot of fashion magazines, and In my opinion I'm not a fashion victim.
ReplyDeleteI never go with the actually fashion. I prefer go with my clothing i normally don't like the actuals clothings. I don't a victim of the fashion. The most important is the personality
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Gabriel because it's more importat your personality tan what you wear. But some persons love the fashion and they want to wear the colthes of the current season. You don't have to judge a person for what he is wearing. Good job Gabriel
DeleteI like fashion, I think it's a good thing for the people see how your style is. I don't worry about what people say about my style, and in my opinion, everybody has different styles to dress up and be different, and that's a good thing.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your opinion, because I like fashion and I think there are different styles , and in my opinión it's a good thing. But sometimes people spend a lot of money in clothes.
DeleteI think the fashion is one thing with what a lot of people win a lot of money because the buyers spend a lot of money in fashion. I think I'm not a victim of fashion because I don't need the fashion to live.
ReplyDeleteI love fashion, but I don't have an obsession like other persons who love it a lot. I think that the fashion describes more or less your personality, because if you see a person who only wears black clothes, you can get a wrong impression.
ReplyDeletethe fashion is not important in my life. the most important thing is my family my friends
ReplyDeleteI agree with you because the family and friends are important, but the intelligence and the personality are important too
DeleteIn my opinion,the fashion is not important in the life. There are things more important for example the intelligence and personality.
ReplyDeleteI love the fashion but my problem is that I am poor. And I never have money. And when I have money I spend it in presents for my family because I am a good person.
ReplyDeleteI think you are a very good person Maria, because you give presents to your family and not for you and that's very lovely.
DeleteIt's not a problem if you are poor because you have a very good style of fashion and you have a lot of style, so the important is the inner and not what you wear.
Oh Maria, you're the model of person that this world needs. You prefer the family or friends than you and this is a really really good action. In you're futur, the karma returns you the things that you do now. :)
DeleteOh Maria, you're the model of person that this world needs. You prefer the family or friends to you and this is a really really good action. In your future, the karma returns you the things that you do now. :)
DeleteThanks Ariadna. If you buy presents for your family, you will be a lovelier person than me. But you don't buy presents for your family and friends because you are a fashion victim and you spend all your money in fashion. And yes, I have a lot of style.
DeleteHi! I'm a fashion victim because I love fashion and go to shopping. I spent all my money in clothes and then I haven't money for other things. My parents are really fed up with me. I think that fashion is a way to describe your personality.
ReplyDeleteHi! I agree with you, I also think that you're a fashion victim, you always spend money on going shopping. But I think that not all is about fashion and clothes, you can describe your personality with other many ways and spend money in necessary things. And there are people that dress pretending they are fashionable but their personality is not like that.
DeleteVinyet you're completely right but I can't do anything to change, I love go to shopping. I agree that you can describe your personality in many ways but for me the way you dress it's really important to describe your humor of everyday. It's one way that I use to express my feelings.
DeleteIn my opinion the fashion is a very big bussines that moves a lot of money.
ReplyDeleteIt's something temporal that is ever changing with the time.
It can be important in aspects like work or in the teen world
I agree with you Alex, the fashion is a big bussines that changes the personality of people and makes a sterotype. The fashion is important in your job but when you are in your house it isn't important. Generally you have to look at the personalityand the inner of the person.
DeleteI think that the fashion is not important in my life, it's more important the character of the person and the inner of him.But the people pay attention to the fashion and dress up as they look in the shops and in the people in the street.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion Alex, the fashion is important, in part it's true that the most important is the character of a person, and the fashion too. In my opinion the fashion is a part of you, the fashion describes a little part your personality.
DeleteIn my opinion, the fashion is important, but the other thing that is more important than the fashion is our personality and I know that the fashion describes a little part of you.
DeleteI think the fashion describes in part your personality because it is one form to express how you are.
ReplyDeleteAnna Romero
4th ESO-A
I love fashion, fashion describes your personality if you are a sensitive , inteligent,cool,sportive... person ,for me the fashion is very important.
ReplyDeletethe fashion is not important. the most important thing is family.
DeleteYOEL MASANES
4 ESO C
I love fashion it describes a bit your personality because it can express how you are, but sometimes people have a problem with it and expend too much money and think they are the best because they wear a fashion look.
ReplyDeleteAndreu Luque
In actuality the style and the way you put the cloths are very important in society. I think that all the people can use diferents styles because all people are free. but there are always some patterns that tell you how to dress.
ReplyDeleteAnna Romero
4t d'ESO-A
I don't like fashion. I wear my heavy metal, black or military clothes so I don't expend a lot of money when buying clothes.
ReplyDeleteSergio López
4th ESO C
I don't worry about fashion, I prefer to wear the clothes I like without even thinking about what would people say.
ReplyDeleteSergio López
4th ESO C
People discard other people if they don't wear fashion clothes.
ReplyDeleteAlejandro Arias
4 ESO C
The fashion is very good for the industry but not for the people beacuse when the industry see a product that is sold very, well the industry price rises to get more benefit.In my opinion I'm not a really victim of the fashion but there are a lot of things in the fashion I like, like shoes, T-shirts... .
ReplyDeleteGabriel ferran
4t d'ESO-C
Nowadays for some people the clothes that one person weares are very important because they make the first impression. Also some people need to buy every season new fashion because they want to be the most fashionable. I'm not a person that wants to buy new clothes every week but I try to go okey for the different things I have to do.
ReplyDeleteJordi Calafell
4t ESO C
People discard other people if they don't wear fashionable clothes.
ReplyDeleteAlejandro Arias
4 ESO C
I think that the fashion world is so dangerous because people see first what you are wearing than your personality, obviously, but they pay attention to what brand of clothes you are wearing and then draws conclusions from the way you are, just by the brand clothes you wear. In my opinion, it is more important if you are a good person or a "bad" person.
ReplyDeleteAinhoa Torres
4th ESO-C
In our opinion, most people don't have personality. If they see a pair of trainers that people are wearing, they want to buy them.
ReplyDeleteAnna Díez
Ari Herna
4t ESO C.
Ann Díez.
Ari Herna.
4t ESO C
I think present fashion is fine but it is another product for people to buy what most like.I love fashion, it describes a bit your personality because it can express how you are. The faschion is important in my life because I like wearing quality clothes.
ReplyDeleteArnau Fonollosa
4t ESO "B"
In our opinion, being fashionable is not as important as inner beauty. But the external beauty is what people see first.
ReplyDeleteSo if you don´t dress fashionable, people will get a wrong impression of you.
In our opinion, a lot of times, people don't have personality and are victims of fashion. They wear colthes that see in other people and sometimes don't like them.
ReplyDeleteJoel Bagües and Pol Juárez
4t ESO B
In our opinion, the fashion isn't very important in a person. In a part, we are fashion victims, because we buy what people are wearing. But we are free to buy whatever we want.
ReplyDeleteGerard García
Marc Rocamora
4t Eso B
In our opinion all people inspirates in other people and copy theyr fashion style.
ReplyDeleteAnd we think that her fashion style determinates your personallity and your status.
Arnau Rodríguez and Víctor Pérez
In our opinion, the fashion is important for a persons because it shows personality and discribes your preferences to other people. Fashion is good.
ReplyDeleteDani González and Esther Castel
4t ESO A
In our opinion, the fashion is the most important for the people in the world. But we don't believe that it is not obligatory to buy every day, big quantities of clothing. In other words fashion is ok but as far as you don't get obssesed because it can be dangerous.
ReplyDelete4 ESO A
Laura Jordà and Rubà Ruiz
In our opinion, the fashion is important for persons because it shows personality and describes your preferences to other people. Fashion is good.
ReplyDeleteDani González and Esther Castel
4t ESO A
In our opinion we think that fashion is not very important because everyone dresses as they want. There are many people how copy other people's style and they don't have a personality.When you meet a person for the first time ,his appearance shoudn't influence you.
ReplyDeleteMireia
Karen
4th ESO-A
In our opinion, the fashion is very important.For example, when you are with your friends or in the school. But sometimes, for example when you are in your job, you should wear another clothes.
ReplyDeleteOriol Gómez and Rafael Nogales
In my opinion, fashion it is important because it is the impression you give to people and there are times when you have to be well dressed, for example when you attend a job interview, ...
ReplyDeleteDaniel Moreno Herrero.
4th ESO "A".
In our opinion,fashon is not important. People who are fashon victims want to draw other's attention.
ReplyDeleteJosep and Pedro - 4 es A
I love fashion because I think fashion is the armor to "survive" the reality of everyday life. Maria Tomàs Castillo
ReplyDeleteI love fashion because I think fashion is the armor to "survive" the reality of everyday life. Maria Tomàs Castillo
ReplyDeleteI think that the fashion is important but you can't spend all your money in fashion because there are some things that are more important than this. And I'm not a fashion victim.
ReplyDeleteAlba Pérez 4ESO-b
I think that it's really difficult to don't follow any of the fashions, as the shops always look to sell the new things of the new fashion,
ReplyDeleteMarc Silvente 4B
I really like fashion and everything in common with clothes. I love going shopping and discovering what clothes are being in style. I also like having a look to the bargains and taking profit of them. I guess almost everyone likes wearing new clothes.
ReplyDeleteAna Saludes 4t d'ESO A
I do not consider myself a fashion victim, but is also veriatat TV show that if something interesting I would have, but I'm smart enough to have my own personality and do not need to pretend like the other.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a fashion victim, I'm a "videogame victim" :p. I'm not interested in fashion at all. I prefer spending my time doing other things.
ReplyDeleteFranco Bianchi
4T eso c
I’m not a fashion victim. There are a lot of different styles and in consequence, exists many trends. I’m always wearing the clothes that I like and I don’t have a specific style. Actually, I think that to be a fashion victim is not a bad thing.
ReplyDeleteClàudia Izquierdo
4rt ESO c
In my opinion fashion is a way that people try to be accepted, but that really don´t contribute anything and does not let us be as we really want. Why, who never wanted to have a shirt that has had a famous, just to appear we follow the fashion? I believe that everyone should follow their style, without fear of not being accepted. Although I really accept that many times I have been a slave to fashion.
ReplyDeleteMontse Oliva
4rt ESO C
Fashion is the way that persons try to be accepted through, I'm not a victim of fashion because I don't wear a lot of brand clothes. My opinion is brand clothes are very expensive and the most times you're paying the brand not the quality.
ReplyDeleteMarcos Antequera
ESO4B
ReplyDeleteI think my fashion is the personality that you are the person who loves people and another that is not very interested.
Alan Farré
ESO4A
I think that I'm a fashion victim, because I love fashion. A serious example that every night I plan what I'm going to put on the next day.
ReplyDeleteMaria Ariza
ESO 4A
Fashion is very important nowadays because it marks people every day in his live.
ReplyDeleteXAVI GÓMEZ
4ESO A
I think the fashion something that people like and some people don´t like.
ReplyDeleteAlan Farré
ESO4A