Hi there!!
Welcome to our blog for 4th ESO.
You might be wondering...why a blog? Because it's the ideal place to come across different viewpoints, a good way of gathering ideas for your writing and speaking exercises, because we may have great fun with it, and last but not least because we can get to know each other a bit better...What do you think? Thrilling, isn't it?
I hope you enjoy the experience.
13 December 2011
Creepy, creepy
Tell us about what gives you the creeps, what makes you shrink.
Hello there! What I'm basicly afraid of are: pigeons, spiders, sharks, deep seas and heights. I can't be underwater and look at the land down there. What makes me shrink are boats and anything relationed with that,I'm scared of them because I've seen a lot of films where the ships sunk. Any type of insect is for me one of the fearest things in the world.
Hi to everybody! I agree with Marta about the horrible spiders and insects!!! I'm also afraid of cats, their claws are creepy!!And what about scratching the blackboard with chalk? It makes me shrink!!! that's why I'm happy now, with the new whiteboards at school: there are no chalks. Also the noise that makes a fork against the plate when you are cutting your meal it's terrible!!
Hi to everybody! I agree with Marta about the spiders and insects! They are creepy!! I'm also afraid about cats, their claws are terrible! And what about the scratching with the chalk with the blackboard? It makes me shrink! That's why I'm happy to have whiteboards at school now! Also the noise that makes the fork againts the plate when you cut your meal: disgusting!
Hi! I agree with Marta and Elisa but there are more things that scared me. Some of them are the big spiders, wasps, bees, sharks, at the dark if I’m alone, the horror films, travel with plane or ship, at the heights, at the loneliness and the death. Who is not afraid of death?
Hello! I totally agree with Judith because, who is not afraid of death? Well, actually, I'm not afraid of dead totally, rather I'm afraid of the unknown things, things that you don't know what will pass and why. Also I have fear of bees, they make me very afraid. Also I'm like Marta, I have fear of heights because I have passed really bad moments in places that are in a height more tall that I'm used to stay.
Good afternoon! I agree with all the participants. We are persons, so we all have different creeps, but the most agreeing is death. I think it's normal because as Sara said, we will never know what,why and where will pass in our life. In my case, my biggest creep are snakes. I have a bad experience since I was younger when my grandfather told me a snake bit him. Since then, if you put me a snake in front of me I will start running away...hahaha
The most something that I'm afriad is the darkness, I'm not very afraid but I don't like it, becausewhen it's dark I don't saw anything and I don't like it because I'm afraid to hurt me or when I crah against the wall or something else than can hurt me. But one question I do for me is : I'm afraid to the darkness or to the thing that I don't saw in darkness?
The thing that scares me more are the pigeons of Barcelona. The pigeons are almost more bacteriostatic animals and causes diseases carried by all that I think they are flying rats. With this relationship pigeons and rats given panic and dirt to the population.
Hello, the most think that scares is having a horrible disease or has a paraplegia or tetraplegi, because I can't stay sitting in a chair unable to do anything!
Hello, the most think that scares is having a horrible disease or has a paraplegia or tetraplegi, because I can't stay sitting in a chair unable to do anything!
SPIDERS! It is the only insect that I don't like, I don't know why, but it is my debility. The other thing that horrors me is the death I suppose that like you. Think that you can't live any more. Pol Moreno Castro 4t ESO - A
Hi!I agree with marta and elisa because ami also insects and spiders my hair stand on end. An other thing that I tip hairs are the heights, when I go to an attraction.Or another thing is when I listen a song and a singer that i love.
I don't like Spiders,I hate spiders but I don't know why.I think spiders are the most horrible animal in the world. Spiders are the most nauseating and horripilant Júlia Mayor 4t ESO-A
Hello For me in personnel, do not make me afraid of spiders, but the bees ... their stingers give me a terrible fear, and only see one I'm running. Then there's the feel when touching a paper towel, I put the willies. David Ortega Ruiz 4t ESO A
for me one of te most impresionant things is my hobby, the longboard it is impresionant and when you skate is the dame sensation of fly is very exite. Albert Gurrea 4t ESO C
Hello, I'm afraid of my temporal lobe (and of my brain) and of the diabolical manifestations. This fears are the the fear itself, in the most pure concept of fear that can exist, scientistly uncontrollable and in part unprovable.You cannot do anything agains this fears, it is which fears.
Well, I’m not very fearful but I don’t like to suffer a tetraplegy, cancer, or some of these diseases. I thing that a person doesn’t have to be afraid for nothing. If something have to happen we will cope it and continue our life to the fullest! Raul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A
hello! to me the things that scares me and creeps are especially snakes spiders or any insect that is of this type. nothing ever happened to me but I do not have much grace these animals. I do not like animals in general too but I give a lot of creeps are especially spiders. It's one thing I can not stand! Adriana Jiménez, 4t d'ESO-C
I really put the creeps rats. In my opinion I think the rats ser an animal disgusting, dirty and contracting many diseases. I do not like anythink. I can not ever see them. I hope I have a bad experience with them. I do not understand that they have so many in the cities, so I think they should improve the cleaning of sewers I other areas of the city. Definitely, the rats are the worst animals in the world. Aleix Mustarós 4t d'ESO-B
One of the things that make me creep is spiders. I hate spiders, since I was little child I can't see a spider. Any spider has chopped me, but I'm so scared of them. Probably because concerns because've ever seen a movie spiders attacking people.
Well, I think that all of insects are very creepy. I have a lot of panic to bees and I can't stay next to it. All other insects make my sick less butterflies. Other thing make me scared is cancer and similar diseases because I won't be able to bear it. In addition, I don't like animals like spiders, pigeons... Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
A disgusted me the spiders the cockroaches, worms, caterpillars and snakes and disgusting meals. I can't see all these things because it makes me sick. Guillem García, 4t d'ESO-B
Pigeons give me the creeps! I absolutely hate pigeons and every kind of bird, but pigeons are everywhere (well, in the street) so pigeons is the bird i hate the most. I have cried many times during my life because of the pigeons. When we were in Madrid one month ago with the school, my friends and I were having lunch in El Brillante, a bar near the Museum Reina Sofia. It was fantastic but they were lots of pigeons! I started to cry and they made me shrink. It's something that embarrasses me and I want to change it but I can't... Sara López Morales 4t ESO C
In my case what really creep me are the spiders and insects because I can't stand them near from me. I feel so disgusting that I'm not able to kill them, I only can run away. Sergi López Campos 4t ESO C
I’m not a girl with many fears, but the few that I have are strange and unusual. For example fear to the birds (but specially the pigeons). When I was more or less 2 years old I saw a car ran over a pigeon and it was dramatic, terrible and disgusting. From that day, I don’t like the pigeons and every time I see a pigeon in the street I separate of this. Another fear I have, is fear to the attractions of the themes parks, not all of them but the majority. I think I have this fear because I don’t like the sensation when you’re there; it seems the stomach is going to leave my body and it’s a horrible sensation.
Hey! I only wanna say that there aren't lots of things that give me the creeps, but I'm sure that, if I had to choose one, I'll took the insects. I don't like many insects because they're so nasty. Although they're present in our life and there's no way to avoid their presence, so don't be afraid of many things and live happy without fears.
Hello,I think that insects make my creepy and I have you all suck the only thing is that I have a bone repellent to them giving me anything touching them but there are more things that surprise me but not comentare.tambien I shudder to Aranyas fabric because I get disgusted because he stick to i thing your body gives.
There are many things which are creepy to me, but insects are, definitely, the nastiest thing that I've ever seen. I don't like when those little things get into your clothes and your entire body begins to itch a lot but you don't know where they are. I can't stand lying on the grass because when I think in the amount of little insects that can be on my body, I don't feel comfortable.
I'm very afraid of spiders like lot of people. It's illogical because I know they're not going to eat me... Something else are the volcanoes. I'm terrified that one day when I will be in an other country one of them erupt.
I agree with everyone who commented on this section of the blog. Personally spiders and crocodiles They are creepy!! Also tincpor the bees. are small but I'm afraid to bite. I am a little fearful. Regarding other animals and weird but I'm not afraid of anything or I think so jajajaa
The two things I hate the most are the mosquitoes, the wasps and the film House of Wax. The bites are painful, and their buzzing scares me. When they fly quick near my ears, they get on my nerves. The House of Wax is a horror film that makes me paranoiac with the museums of wax. It caused me a heart attack.
I'm not a boy with many fears but one thing that scares me is darkness. Not knowing what is before you is exhausting. Probably because we all have little afraid of this, and even when we grow we have respect to it.
As many people say one of the things that make me shrink are insects these little animals that walk in a single line, go up through the furnishing or hide behind the box give me the creeps. Spiders with these long legs I think they’ll come to me and they’ll stung me. Another thing that makes me shrink is when I hear my mum in the kitchen and she has bought a rabbit and she is cutting it. The noise of the broken bones and internal organs, I can’t stand it.
When I think in the universe, I get scared. It's huge, there are millions of planets and stars, and at the same time, it's empty. When don't know how many planets there are in the universe, because there are too many. Is impossible that the Earth be the only planet with life. The aliens exist, the scientists say it. And we don't know anything of the aliens. But probably, they know a lot of thing of us. Albert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C
I don't understand why everybody have fear of the insects, they can't do nothing, we're bigger! Only the bees and wasps can hurt you but if you didn't annoy them, they wouldn't attack. We should be more afraid of not finding a job and being unemployed.
I'm not a very scared girl, but the think that sacres me are the spiders. I think they are very nasty because they are hairy. Probably, many people have a fear of spiders but I think it's not fear, it's disgusting.
I'm really afraid about insects, they are nasty and I really hate the mosquitoes’ or flies sounds, they make me scream and run away, being ridiculous in public. They hate me!
The things that scares and creeps me especially are the bees. I don’t like the noise that this insect makes when is flying near my ears. I can’t be calm if someone is next to me. Other things that I’m scared of are some diseases which haven’t any cure. Mireia Buxaderas, 4t ESO C
I'm afraid of the metro and elevators because I'm claustrophobic, I don't like the dark, and I don't like the horror films because for me are scared. I'm afraid of insects and the attractions too, for example I don't like the Portaventura. These are the things I'm afraid. Andrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
I'm really scared about the spiders, I can't be in the same room, or place with a spider. I don't know why but all of their anatomy scares me, I think they are creepy, even if they are small. For that reason, I don't like to go to forests, because they can appear anywhere, and my reaction will be run away.
One of the things that scare me the most are dogs. I perfectly know that they aren't going to eat or to swipe me, but when I see one, I can't stay close to it. I find heights very creepy too, when I know I'm quite far away from the ground I panic and feel dizzy. Again, I'm aware that I won't fall unless I jump through a window, but I still get that feeling.
I'm very afraid of insects, especially of mosquitos because I'm so allergic at their bites and it swell me. Everytime that I travel I carry with me the anti-mosquitos. The mosquitos are so small but their bites are so big! Daniel Delgado 4t ESO-A
I'm really afraid of insects, specially of spiders. They thing which I'm most afraid of is they ''structure''. They are thin and disgusting insects and above all they bit people! To sum up, I can say that I'm afraid of insects.
There's one thing that creeps me since I was little,the insects. I hate them and many animals, but insects are nasty and horrible.Sometimes I have nightmares about insects. I try to change my opinion about them and think that I'm bigger than them but it's impossible. Paula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
I don't spiders just like the 75% of girls and 45% of boys in the world, but I kind of "accept" them because they eat mosquitoes and I really really hate mosquitoes. They're annoying and I hate the summer nights when I have to sleep and I hear them. They bite you and leave a red bite in your skin. I can't sleep thimking that they're going to bite me. It's creepy. Elsa Clapés 4 ESO A
It makes me thing when a person grabs a metal object i slips by other metal surface. For example passa me when my mother is sharpening knives or cleaning the pots with the mitt with pieces of metal.
It makes me feel "creepy, creepy" when a person when a metal object touches another metal object. For example, when my mum is sharpening a knife, or cleaning the pots with the "Nanas".
I agree with you because this makes me feel too creepy creepy and this is very annoying because the noise is very horrible and I hate it. When people do this they make me shiver.
There are some things that make me creeps. An example may be the dark, everything that can't see I do not like and if I hear strange noises as I feel uncomfortable
Hi! For me there a lot of things that I’m afraid of: I’m afraid of spiders; I hate them and I’m afraid of snakes. When I see a snake I start to run and shout. I hate a lot of beetles. In other religions people eat insects and I think that if I’d die of hunger because I wouldn’t eat any insects and snakes and nothing… I hate them. In general, I hate all the insects but I like other animals like dogs, cats, dolphins… but I hate and I’m afraid of sharks. When I see films about sharks I shout a lot. In conclusion, I hate all insects but I like other animals except sharks.
I don't agree with you because I don't like this animal but I hate spiders. The spiders are small animals and you can't see them and spiders can bite you too.
The things that make me creep are the moths, it's makes me sick, it's horrible! The rats make me creep too. The annoying noises too. The heights get me dizzy. There are the things that make me creep.
I watching an Internet video that went on to be a Valena he was going to do a clean stomach and leaves the person cleaning and just floated that puts the needle in the middle of the belly, the belly esplota whale and leave the intestines and everything inside the body I was out with some creepy and disgusting.
.I watching an Internet video that went on to be a whale he was going to do a clean stomach and leaves the person cleaning and just floated that puts the needle in the middle of the belly, the belly explot a whale and leave the intestines and everything inside the body I was out with some creepy and disgusting.
Hi Aleix, your opinion is very correct for me and, when I was young I had a horriyble expercience with the insect, this insect was a bee and it bit me on my hand.
i agree with you a lot, i HATE ALL THE INSECTS, absolutely all, moths, spiders, worms and ladybugs. I'm afraid of them because they are disgusting and I've had tons of bad experiences with them.
Hi! It makes me feel "creepy, creepy" the dogs. When I was a child I have a Yorkshire called Alaika. But when I was born I was the attention of all my family and Alaika start to have gelous of me. He hates me and always bark to me or bite me. So this is the rezon that nowadays I can get closer to a dog. Ana Forner 4rt ESO A
Hi! It makes me feel "creepy, creepy" teh dogs.Because when I was a child I had one but when I was born I was the attention of all family and he started to became gelous of me. He always were bark me or bite me. So this is the rezone that I can't get closer to a dog. Ana Forner 4rt ESO A
Hi classmates, what’s up! First of all happy new year to everyone, Well it’s a little bit difficult this topic… I think that one thing possible could be the faeces of dogs well not really this because the dogs are living beings are they have to do their necessities. But the people it’s so and to bad-educated and they allow that they pets do their necessities in the street it’s really disgusting and ugly, I have more thing that makes me feel, creepy but this is the principal. David Almécija 4th ESO-A
I don't agree with you because I think that the streets at night are good, people don't disturb me and I'm very relaxed, and I like to see the sky and the stars.
I don't agree with you because I think that the streets at night are good, people don't disturb me and I'm very relaxed, and I like to see the sky and the stars.
I don't agree with you because, in my case, if I sleep with the door opened, I heard the TV from the living room and Iit doesn't let me sleep. Neither if light arrives to my room. Darkness is serene and calmed. But fears are something really personal, so there are not right or wrong opinions. In my case, I'm not afraid about darkness but I'm afraid about spiders. Once, I found a spider in my room, and that day I slept on the sofa during all night.
There are many things which are creepy to me, but the snakes don't like nothing,if I see a snake would not know what to do.Another thing that makes me sick is people spitting by the Street.
I agree with your opinion, i don't like the snakes very much,they are very dangerous and i don't like people spitting in the Street. Its makes me sick.
Hi! i'm agree with the opinion of elena and laura .For me there a lot of things that I’m afraid of: I’m afraid of spiders; I hate them and I’m afraid of snakes. When I see a snake I start to run and shout. I hate a lot of beetles. In other religions people eat insects and I think that I'd starve because I wouldn’t eat any insects and snakes and nothing… I hate them.
There are many things that give me the creeps, one of those things is when a person wears leggins makes me very creepy hand that passes through leggins
hello, I'm very thing spiders, and esgarrifances had experience with them, are animals that make me a bit of anxiety, which are small I do not cause major problems, but if large spiders that make me so much because they are so big and hairy ...harmless are some animals but cause me much anxiety.
hello, I'm very thing spiders, and esgarrifances had experience with them, are animals that make me a bit of anxiety, which are small I do not cause major problems, but if large spiders that make me so much because they are so big and hairy ...harmless are some animals but cause me much anxiety.
Hello, I agree with you, the spiders make me creepy, when I see a spider, if it's small it doesn't matter but if it's big it makes me bve anxious and if I'm alone it makes me more.
Hello, I'm very scared of spiders, and make me shiver. I have bad experiences with them. Those animals make me enxious. The ones which are small, cause no ploblems, but I'm afraid of big, hairy spiders. Although they are harmless animals, they are creepy for me.
Hello Guys! Í´m very scared the skorpions and spiders because when a see this animals my body shiver. Luckily there are many for my area but when I scares me a lot and I do not like.
I'm very scared of clowns, I don't know why, but I am very scared. Their smile is very unpleasant and terrifying as if they are even porcelain. I'm also afraid of ghosts, but partly, I think they just want to communicate. And I'm not afraid to change, I think I something can happen, and change my life completely. Andrea Zarza 4t d'ESO-A
Hi guys, I'm very scared with big spiders and dangerous snakes. This animals are usually in the jungle, but sometimes, they live in te community.We need pay attention!
Hi, spiders make me creep, because this animals are the most scary insects. When I see the spiders my bodyshiver and not can apropped for this insect and why I was can attented for the position the spiders when I apropped because I do not bite
Hi, spiders make me creep, because this animals are the most scary insects. When I see the spiders my bodyshiver and not can apropped for this insect and why I was can attented for the position the spiders when I apropped because I do not bite
Creepy, creepy Hi! I’m not a scared girl. I don’t like insects. I hate snakes because for me snakes are the worst animal that exists. Snakes are horripilant and disgusting animals. I’m creepy creepy when I see this animal. Also sometimes I’m creepy creepy when I see people that sings very well and I get excited. Also I’m creepy creepy when I see sad videos. Raquel Callao 4t/A
I agree with you .The spiders are the worse animal ever. It only bite and frighten you . They are dangerouse, but when I see one I don' t cry like you.
Oh Meri please don't cry, I'll be there to protect you if a giant spider comes to kill you. What it really frightens me are snakes and bats, they're disgusting.
Hi the things creepy creepy, not like the snapkes I very disgust because there are the animals very long and i have fear the color and waht i open mouth. And when a person scratches something and makes a metallic noise ad the noise not very like i have the chills. Elena Bernabéu 4rt ESO
I think that the cockroaches, worms, Caterpillars, are a bit disgusting. But I think that the snakes aren't, they are scary. Snakes as I read about them are noble animals, because snakes if you annoy them, they will bite you.
I totally agree with you because in my opinion snakes and spiders are two kind of animals that cause many deaths, the reason why is that they're really silent, and if you annoy them they feel under danger and they do everything they can to be safe.
Hello! I'm not a scared girl. But I think that the most creepy insect is the cockroach because it takes a lot of diseases. The rat is an other animal that makes me creep too. But I don't have a problem with these animals never. I love the cute animals.
I think that the snakes, the scorpions and the spiders are very terrifying, because If I went to United States, I wouldn't like to find a scorpion in the bedroom. Luckily in Spain there aren't any deadly scorpions or snakes.
I hate snakes I think are the most scary animals in this world, they are always hinted and you can't see them.Whn I am in a forest I'm always scared of snakes. Andreu Luque
In my opinion the animal that's creepy to me is the spider. I hate them so much because they're very disgusting. The spider causes many deaths and they are very silent.
Hello! what gives me the creeps are the big spiders because when i was ten years old a member of my family dead for a bit of spider and other thing what gives me the creeps are the cockroaches because the cockroaches are very disgusting.
A thing that creeps me are the bees. When I was young, I was bitten by a lot of bees when I was taking a beehive. Another thing that creeps me are the spiders, i know that in Spain there aren't poisonous spiders, but I hate these insects
Hi! I'm basicly afraid of spiders and the heights, but above the spiders. I hate them because they're really thing and disgusting. When I see a spider I start to run and shout. I'm unable to watch a film or see any photo that appears one of them.
In my opinion the spiders annoy me becusase they have eight leg and they eyes are horrible: black eyes. They move in the dark. Spiders are very dangerous animals.
For me the animals that are creepy are the snakes, the cokroaches and the tarantulas.I hate these animals because when I was in the Amazonas, I lived one week with all these animlas. Kevin España 4t d'ESO-A
I totally agree with you because in my opinion snakes and spiders are two kinds of animals that cause many deaths, the reason why is they're really silent, and if you annoy them they feel under danger and they do everything they can to be safe. Kevin España 4t d'ESO-A
I'm my opinion spirits is what creepy me. Maybe they exist or maybe not. But think that it can exist is so terrifying. Also cockroaches creepy me, they are disgusting and the ones they can fly are more creepy
In our opinion the most think that creepy is going alone in the nigth because you think a lot of bad things and you go alone and one person can steal you or do bad things to you.
In my opinion the rats are very disgusting for me but only when the rat is coming to me I am feeling very uncomfortable and disgusting. And the spirits are creepy for me but I have more respect than scare towerds them. Gabriel Ferran 4th ESO C
Hello! In our opinion we don't like mashed vegetables. We like salads and all these things, but we don't like any kind of mashed vegetables. We think that this is disgusting if we have a plate in front of us. And also we hate the snakes, we hate this type of reptile because if you are alone and you have a snake in front of you, they can eat or bite you or something like this.
In my opinion, I think that the clowns, because their smile is very terrorific. On the other hand, I think that the Babaduc is so terrorific. Arnau Rodríguez and Victor Pérez 4t ESO B
In our opinion, the thing that makes us creepy is the darkness because I don't know what type of things can stay there, and the exciting things because they produce in my body a strange sensation. Joel Bagües and Pol Juárez 4t ESO B
In our opinion creepy creepy things are the spiders, the terror games, emotional movies, the tickling and the cold. The creepy creepy is a rare sensation.
Hello, In our opinion creepy things are the attacks to innocent people througouht 2015, because they are horrible actions arround the world. Maybe the films of terror for example exsorcist of girl, insirious, saw, "mamá", etc. In summary, a lot of histories, films, wars, and different events causing fear to people, in our opinion.
Things that make me sound creepy is the blackboard chalk. It also makes me creepy heights. I have dizziness !!. Don't forget that disgusts me a wet hotel smell.
Our the opinion paranormal things are creepy. Because although they aren't things that do you see and in the films make it make more evil and to the people be more scared.
Our the opinion paranormal things are creepy. Because although they aren't things that do you see and in the films make it make more evil and to the people be more scared.
In our opinion when we see terror films we get creepy. Also when we see spiders and snakes because they are a very dangerous animals. We get creepy when we see wolves. Finally we are afraid spirits although they don't exist. Mireia Franco and Karen Mayo 4rt d'ESO A
Hi everyone!! I'm afraid of spiders and to other insects with many horrible legs!!! In my opinion there's nothing worst than to find a spider in your bed while you're sleeping!! Maria Tomàs castillo
So, I'm afraid with lot os things for example, the cockroaches, this type of insect are very ugly and disgusting! Also I'm afraid of clowns because some clowns have a very terrorific smile and did very strange things. And finally I'm afraid of paranormal things because I know that this things are real,and wherefore i'm not afraid of terrorific films because this I know that isn't real!! Alba Pérez 4ESO-B
I think that the most frightening things for me are the unseen things, like the deep sea where the man hasn't arrived, or the furthest points of our universe, as you can't expect what you can find there. Marc Silvente 4B
The only think that I afraid is the bathroom, because in the films the bad things always happen there. When I am in a bathroom that isn't in my home, I imagine that the light turn off and something can happen... Clàudia Izquierdo 4rt ESO C
Hi! I'm afraid of different things, one of them are horror films. In my opinion films are created for spending a good time laughing, not for scaring you. I'm also afraid of sharks, I like swimming in the beach but I'm most of the time looking under the water.
I'm afraid of heights. Once, I went to Port Aventura with my family. My older brother wanted to go to Shambala and, as I am a good brother, I went with him. It was horrible!!!! :( The worst experience of my life.
Hi, the best creep are the snakes, specialy the snakes that can kill you in a few swconds, and the people that live in this sites I dont understand that can lives can keep calm.
Hi! I afraid a lot of things, for example: spiders. I hate spiders, I don´t like see, every time I see one I can´t avoid feeling a chill. Another example is the horror films, it´s created for to have a good time, but am does not produce that, but quite the opposite. After I see any film in my head created any many negative thoughts that make you have many nightmares!!
Hi everybody. For me, the scariest are the bees. are small and the amount of damage that sting, or wasps also very annoying. Insects are generally very creepy.
I'm afraid of the snakes, these animals for me are so terryfying and they're bad animals because they hurt the people. Another thing that makes me shiver is the people who attack innocent persons.
Hello there! What I'm basicly afraid of are: pigeons, spiders, sharks, deep seas and heights. I can't be underwater and look at the land down there. What makes me shrink are boats and anything relationed with that,I'm scared of them because I've seen a lot of films where the ships sunk. Any type of insect is for me one of the fearest things in the world.
ReplyDeleteHi to everybody! I agree with Marta about the horrible spiders and insects!!! I'm also afraid of cats, their claws are creepy!!And what about scratching the blackboard with chalk? It makes me shrink!!! that's why I'm happy now, with the new whiteboards at school: there are no chalks. Also the noise that makes a fork against the plate when you are cutting your meal it's terrible!!
ReplyDeleteElisa Pérez 4t d'ESO A
Hi to everybody! I agree with Marta about the spiders and insects! They are creepy!! I'm also afraid about cats, their claws are terrible! And what about the scratching with the chalk with the blackboard? It makes me shrink! That's why I'm happy to have whiteboards at school now! Also the noise that makes the fork againts the plate when you cut your meal: disgusting!
ReplyDeleteElisa Pérez 4t ESO A
Hi! I agree with Marta and Elisa but there are more things that scared me. Some of them are the big spiders, wasps, bees, sharks, at the dark if I’m alone, the horror films, travel with plane or ship, at the heights, at the loneliness and the death. Who is not afraid of death?
ReplyDeleteJudith Fernández 4t ESO A
Hello! I totally agree with Judith because, who is not afraid of death? Well, actually, I'm not afraid of dead totally, rather I'm afraid of the unknown things, things that you don't know what will pass and why. Also I have fear of bees, they make me very afraid. Also I'm like Marta, I have fear of heights because I have passed really bad moments in places that are in a height more tall that I'm used to stay.
ReplyDeleteSara Fernández 4rt ESO B
Good afternoon!
ReplyDeleteI agree with all the participants. We are persons, so we all have different creeps, but the most agreeing is death. I think it's normal because as Sara said, we will never know what,why and where will pass in our life.
In my case, my biggest creep are snakes. I have a bad experience since I was younger when my grandfather told me a snake bit him. Since then, if you put me a snake in front of me I will start running away...hahaha
Lorena Romero, 4th ESO A
The most something that I'm afriad is the darkness, I'm not very afraid but I don't like it, becausewhen it's dark I don't saw anything and I don't like it because I'm afraid to hurt me or when I crah against the wall or something else than can hurt me. But one question I do for me is : I'm afraid to the darkness or to the thing that I don't saw in darkness?
ReplyDeleteThe thing that scares me more are the pigeons of Barcelona. The pigeons are almost more bacteriostatic animals and causes diseases carried by all that I think they are flying rats. With this relationship pigeons and rats given panic and dirt to the population.
ReplyDeleteEric Sales
4th ESO ‘’C’’
Hi, the thing that scares me more are some diseases as the cancer, but the most is to be tetraplegic or vegetable, it scares me so much.
ReplyDeleteNerea Ferreiro
4th ESO ‘’C’’
Hello, the most think that scares is having a horrible disease or has a paraplegia or tetraplegi, because I can't stay sitting in a chair unable to do anything!
ReplyDeleteHello, the most think that scares is having a horrible disease or has a paraplegia or tetraplegi, because I can't stay sitting in a chair unable to do anything!
ReplyDeleteSPIDERS! It is the only insect that I don't like, I don't know why, but it is my debility. The other thing that horrors me is the death I suppose that like you. Think that you can't live any more.
ReplyDeletePol Moreno Castro
4t ESO - A
Me too. I hate spiders. They scare me a lot. They are very shivering and their eyes get me very nerveous.
DeleteAnna Romero
4t d'ESO-A
Hi!I agree with marta and elisa because ami also insects and spiders my hair stand on end.
ReplyDeleteAn other thing that I tip hairs are the heights, when I go to an attraction.Or another thing is when I listen a song and a singer that i love.
I don't like Spiders,I hate spiders but I don't know why.I think spiders are the most horrible animal in the world.
ReplyDeleteSpiders are the most nauseating and horripilant
Júlia Mayor
4t ESO-A
Hello
ReplyDeleteFor me in personnel, do not make me afraid of spiders, but the bees ... their stingers give me a terrible fear, and only see one I'm running. Then there's the feel when touching a paper towel, I put the willies.
David Ortega Ruiz
4t ESO A
One of the tubs that emb is put on end comptemplar politicians who are in power.
ReplyDeleteOne of the tubs that emb is put on end comptemplar politicians who are in power.
ReplyDeleteHello, personaly there aren't a lot of things that make me creep, but if i must take one thing ther will be the bees or the red ants of south america.
ReplyDeletefor me one of te most impresionant things is my hobby, the longboard it is impresionant and when you skate is the dame sensation of fly is very exite.
ReplyDeleteAlbert Gurrea
4t ESO C
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid of my temporal lobe (and of my brain) and of the diabolical manifestations. This fears are the the fear itself, in the most pure concept of fear that can exist, scientistly uncontrollable and in part unprovable.You cannot do anything agains this fears, it is which fears.
Marc Anglí
Well, I’m not very fearful but I don’t like to suffer a tetraplegy, cancer, or some of these diseases. I thing that a person doesn’t have to be afraid for nothing. If something have to happen we will cope it and continue our life to the fullest!
ReplyDeleteRaul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A
hello! to me the things that scares me and creeps are especially snakes spiders or any insect that is of this type.
ReplyDeletenothing ever happened to me but I do not have much grace these animals.
I do not like animals in general too but I give a lot of creeps are especially spiders.
It's one thing I can not stand!
Adriana Jiménez, 4t d'ESO-C
I really put the creeps rats. In my opinion I think the rats ser an animal disgusting, dirty and contracting many diseases. I do not like anythink. I can not ever see them. I hope I have a bad experience with them. I do not understand that they have so many in the cities, so I think they should improve the cleaning of sewers I other areas of the city. Definitely, the rats are the worst animals in the world.
ReplyDeleteAleix Mustarós
4t d'ESO-B
One of the things that make me creep is spiders.
ReplyDeleteI hate spiders, since I was little child I can't see a spider. Any spider has chopped me, but I'm so scared of them.
Probably because concerns because've ever seen a movie spiders attacking people.
Well, I think that all of insects are very creepy. I have a lot of panic to bees and I can't stay next to it. All other insects make my sick less butterflies.
ReplyDeleteOther thing make me scared is cancer and similar diseases because I won't be able to bear it.
In addition, I don't like animals like spiders, pigeons...
Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
A disgusted me the spiders the cockroaches, worms, caterpillars and snakes and disgusting meals. I can't see all these things because it makes me sick.
ReplyDeleteGuillem García, 4t d'ESO-B
Pigeons give me the creeps! I absolutely hate pigeons and every kind of bird, but pigeons are everywhere (well, in the street) so pigeons is the bird i hate the most.
ReplyDeleteI have cried many times during my life because of the pigeons. When we were in Madrid one month ago with the school, my friends and I were having lunch in El Brillante, a bar near the Museum Reina Sofia. It was fantastic but they were lots of pigeons! I started to cry and they made me shrink. It's something that embarrasses me and I want to change it but I can't...
Sara López Morales 4t ESO C
For me the insects are the most horripillant!I don't stay in a site where there a insects...I do not get to cry if I see any but I don't like
ReplyDeleteHi!I agree with you Ury because all of insects are so horrible and I can't see someone near me. But, like you say, I don't get cry if I see any.
DeleteIn my case what really creep me are the spiders and insects because I can't stand them near from me.
ReplyDeleteI feel so disgusting that I'm not able to kill them, I only can run away.
Sergi López Campos 4t ESO C
I’m not a girl with many fears, but the few that I have are strange and unusual. For example fear to the birds (but specially the pigeons). When I was more or less 2 years old I saw a car ran over a pigeon and it was dramatic, terrible and disgusting. From that day, I don’t like the pigeons and every time I see a pigeon in the street I separate of this. Another fear I have, is fear to the attractions of the themes parks, not all of them but the majority. I think I have this fear because I don’t like the sensation when you’re there; it seems the stomach is going to leave my body and it’s a horrible sensation.
ReplyDeletePaula Prado Soriano-4t ESOC
Hey! I only wanna say that there aren't lots of things that give me the creeps, but I'm sure that, if I had to choose one, I'll took the insects. I don't like many insects because they're so nasty. Although they're present in our life and there's no way to avoid their presence, so don't be afraid of many things and live happy without fears.
ReplyDeleteGerard Lluís, 4t ESO A
Hello,I think that insects make my creepy and I have you all suck the only thing is that I have a bone repellent to them giving me anything touching them but there are more things that surprise me but not comentare.tambien I shudder to Aranyas fabric because I get disgusted because he stick to i thing your body gives.
DeleteThere are many things which are creepy to me, but insects are, definitely, the nastiest thing that I've ever seen. I don't like when those little things get into your clothes and your entire body begins to itch a lot but you don't know where they are. I can't stand lying on the grass because when I think in the amount of little insects that can be on my body, I don't feel comfortable.
ReplyDeleteI'm very afraid of spiders like lot of people. It's illogical because I know they're not going to eat me...
ReplyDeleteSomething else are the volcanoes. I'm terrified that one day when I will be in an other country one of them erupt.
I agree with everyone who commented on this section of the blog. Personally spiders and crocodiles They are creepy!! Also tincpor the bees. are small but I'm afraid to bite. I am a little fearful. Regarding other animals and weird but I'm not afraid of anything or I think so jajajaa
ReplyDeleteCarlota López 4rt ESO C
The two things I hate the most are the mosquitoes, the wasps and the film House of Wax.
ReplyDeleteThe bites are painful, and their buzzing scares me. When they fly quick near my ears, they get on my nerves.
The House of Wax is a horror film that makes me paranoiac with the museums of wax. It caused me a heart attack.
I'm not a boy with many fears but one thing that scares me is darkness. Not knowing what is before you is exhausting. Probably because we all have little afraid of this, and even when we grow we have respect to it.
ReplyDeleteRoger Mazariegos
4 ESO A
As many people say one of the things that make me shrink are insects these little animals that walk in a single line, go up through the furnishing or hide behind the box give me the creeps. Spiders with these long legs I think they’ll come to me and they’ll stung me.
ReplyDeleteAnother thing that makes me shrink is when I hear my mum in the kitchen and she has bought a rabbit and she is cutting it. The noise of the broken bones and internal organs, I can’t stand it.
When I think in the universe, I get scared. It's huge, there are millions of planets and stars, and at the same time, it's empty. When don't know how many planets there are in the universe, because there are too many. Is impossible that the Earth be the only planet with life. The aliens exist, the scientists say it. And we don't know anything of the aliens. But probably, they know a lot of thing of us.
ReplyDeleteAlbert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C
I don't understand why everybody have fear of the insects, they can't do nothing, we're bigger!
ReplyDeleteOnly the bees and wasps can hurt you but if you didn't annoy them, they wouldn't attack.
We should be more afraid of not finding a job and being unemployed.
I'm not a very scared girl, but the think that sacres me are the spiders. I think they are very nasty because they are hairy.
ReplyDeleteProbably, many people have a fear of spiders but I think it's not fear, it's disgusting.
I agree with you because spiders are hairy and ugly. If I were in your shoes to me all kill.
DeleteI'm really afraid about insects, they are nasty and I really hate the mosquitoes’ or flies sounds, they make me scream and run away, being ridiculous in public. They hate me!
ReplyDeleteThe things that scares and creeps me especially are the bees. I don’t like the noise that this insect makes when is flying near my ears. I can’t be calm if someone is next to me. Other things that I’m scared of are some diseases which haven’t any cure.
ReplyDeleteMireia Buxaderas, 4t ESO C
I'm afraid of the metro and elevators because I'm claustrophobic, I don't like the dark, and I don't like the horror films because for me are scared. I'm afraid of insects and the attractions too, for example I don't like the Portaventura. These are the things I'm afraid.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
I'm really scared about the spiders, I can't be in the same room, or place with a spider. I don't know why but all of their anatomy scares me, I think they are creepy, even if they are small. For that reason, I don't like to go to forests, because they can appear anywhere, and my reaction will be run away.
ReplyDeleteMireia Pagán, 4t ESO B
One of the things that scare me the most are dogs. I perfectly know that they aren't going to eat or to swipe me, but when I see one, I can't stay close to it. I find heights very creepy too, when I know I'm quite far away from the ground I panic and feel dizzy. Again, I'm aware that I won't fall unless I jump through a window, but I still get that feeling.
ReplyDeleteI'm very afraid of insects, especially of mosquitos because I'm so allergic at their bites and it swell me. Everytime that I travel I carry with me the anti-mosquitos. The mosquitos are so small but their bites are so big!
ReplyDeleteDaniel Delgado 4t ESO-A
I'm really afraid of insects, specially of spiders. They thing which I'm most afraid of is they ''structure''. They are thin and disgusting insects and above all they bit people!
ReplyDeleteTo sum up, I can say that I'm afraid of insects.
Judith Cantero 4rt ESO B
There's one thing that creeps me since I was little,the insects. I hate them and many animals, but insects are nasty and horrible.Sometimes I have nightmares about insects.
ReplyDeleteI try to change my opinion about them and think that I'm bigger than them but it's impossible.
Paula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
I don't spiders just like the 75% of girls and 45% of boys in the world, but I kind of "accept" them because they eat mosquitoes and I really really hate mosquitoes. They're annoying and I hate the summer nights when I have to sleep and I hear them. They bite you and leave a red bite in your skin. I can't sleep thimking that they're going to bite me. It's creepy.
ReplyDeleteElsa Clapés 4 ESO A
It makes me thing when a person grabs a metal object i slips by other metal surface.
ReplyDeleteFor example passa me when my mother is sharpening knives or cleaning the pots with the mitt with pieces of metal.
It makes me feel "creepy, creepy" when a person when a metal object touches another metal object.
ReplyDeleteFor example, when my mum is sharpening a knife, or cleaning the pots with the "Nanas".
I agree with you because this makes me feel too creepy creepy and this is very annoying because the noise is very horrible and I hate it. When people do this they make me shiver.
DeleteThere are some things that make me creeps. An example may be the dark, everything that can't see I do not like and if I hear strange noises as I feel uncomfortable
ReplyDeleteI think that all people can have different thinks that make them creepy and it's natural and human.
Deletethere are some things that make me creeps. One exemple is the snakes, because when I was young I had a bad experience with a snake.
ReplyDeletei think that snakes make a lot of people creepy but not me, I think that they are interesting animals and good reptiles.
DeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteFor me there a lot of things that I’m afraid of: I’m afraid of spiders; I hate them and I’m afraid of snakes. When I see a snake I start to run and shout. I hate a lot of beetles. In other religions people eat insects and I think that if I’d die of hunger because I wouldn’t eat any insects and snakes and nothing… I hate them. In general, I hate all the insects but I like other animals like dogs, cats, dolphins… but I hate and I’m afraid of sharks. When I see films about sharks I shout a lot. In conclusion, I hate all insects but I like other animals except sharks.
I'm agree with Elena, for me there are a lot of things that afraid's me but I am afraid a lot of spiders and snakes.
DeleteOne of the things that make me creep is rats. I hate this animals because when i was young, rat bit me
ReplyDeleteI don't agree with you because I don't like this animal but I hate spiders. The spiders are small animals and you can't see them and spiders can bite you too.
DeleteThe things that make me creep are the moths, it's makes me sick, it's horrible! The rats make me creep too. The annoying noises too. The heights get me dizzy. There are the things that make me creep.
ReplyDeletethe moths and the rats doesn't creep me, but some spiders creeps me a bit
DeleteHi, the best creep are the spiders, because there are a poisonal insect and this very creep for mi
ReplyDeleteHi, the best creep are the spiders, because there are a poisonal insect and this very creep for mi
ReplyDeleteI watching an Internet video that went on to be a Valena he was going to do a clean stomach and leaves the person cleaning and just floated that puts the needle in the middle of the belly, the belly esplota whale and leave the intestines and everything inside the body I was out with some creepy and disgusting.
ReplyDelete.I watching an Internet video that went on to be a whale he was going to do a clean stomach and leaves the person cleaning and just floated that puts the needle in the middle of the belly, the belly explot a whale and leave the intestines and everything inside the body I was out with some creepy and disgusting.
ReplyDeleteThe thinks that make me creeps are the spiders, the snakes or other insects because when I was young I had a bad experience with this animals.
ReplyDeleteHi Aleix, your opinion is very correct for me and, when I was young I had a horriyble expercience with the insect, this insect was a bee and it bit me on my hand.
Deletei agree with you a lot, i HATE ALL THE INSECTS, absolutely all, moths, spiders, worms and ladybugs. I'm afraid of them because they are disgusting and I've had tons of bad experiences with them.
DeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteIt makes me feel "creepy, creepy" the dogs. When I was a child I have a Yorkshire called Alaika. But when I was born I was the attention of all my family and Alaika start to have gelous of me. He hates me and always bark to me or bite me. So this is the rezon that nowadays I can get closer to a dog.
Ana Forner
4rt ESO A
Hi!
ReplyDeleteIt makes me feel "creepy, creepy" teh dogs.Because when I was a child I had one but when I was born I was the attention of all family and he started to became gelous of me. He always were bark me or bite me. So this is the rezone that I can't get closer to a dog.
Ana Forner
4rt ESO A
Hi classmates, what’s up!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all happy new year to everyone,
Well it’s a little bit difficult this topic… I think that one thing possible could be the faeces of dogs well not really this because the dogs are living beings are they have to do their necessities. But the people it’s so and to bad-educated and they allow that they pets do their necessities in the street it’s really disgusting and ugly, I have more thing that makes me feel, creepy but this is the principal.
David Almécija
4th ESO-A
I've feel creep when I'm in the streets and it's late and dark, because I'm worried for if someone robs me
ReplyDeleteI don't agree with you because I think that the streets at night are good, people don't disturb me and I'm very relaxed, and I like to see the sky and the stars.
DeleteI don't agree with you because I think that the streets at night are good, people don't disturb me and I'm very relaxed, and I like to see the sky and the stars.
DeleteHi guys!
ReplyDeleteSomething that makes me feel creep is the darkness of a room or something similar so when I sleep I prefer do it with the door open.
I don't agree with you because, in my case, if I sleep with the door opened, I heard the TV from the living room and Iit doesn't let me sleep. Neither if light arrives to my room. Darkness is serene and calmed. But fears are something really personal, so there are not right or wrong opinions. In my case, I'm not afraid about darkness but I'm afraid about spiders. Once, I found a spider in my room, and that day I slept on the sofa during all night.
DeleteThere are many things which are creepy to me, but the snakes don't like nothing,if I see a snake would not know what to do.Another thing that makes me sick is people spitting by the Street.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your opinion, i don't like the snakes very much,they are very dangerous and i don't like people spitting in the Street. Its makes me sick.
DeleteHi!
Deletei'm agree with the opinion of elena and laura .For me there a lot of things that I’m afraid of: I’m afraid of spiders; I hate them and I’m afraid of snakes. When I see a snake I start to run and shout. I hate a lot of beetles. In other religions people eat insects and I think that I'd starve because I wouldn’t eat any insects and snakes and nothing… I hate them.
There are many things that give me the creeps, one of those things is when a person wears leggins makes me very creepy hand that passes through leggins
ReplyDeleteI don't agree with you, I don't have that problem, but I respect your opinion about leggins although this opinion is very strange.
Deletehello, I'm very thing spiders, and esgarrifances had experience with them, are animals that make me a bit of anxiety, which are small I do not cause major problems, but if large spiders that make me so much because they are so big and hairy ...harmless are some animals but cause me much anxiety.
ReplyDeletehello, I'm very thing spiders, and esgarrifances had experience with them, are animals that make me a bit of anxiety, which are small I do not cause major problems, but if large spiders that make me so much because they are so big and hairy ...harmless are some animals but cause me much anxiety.
ReplyDeleteHello, I agree with you, the spiders make me creepy, when I see a spider, if it's small it doesn't matter but if it's big it makes me bve anxious and if I'm alone it makes me more.
DeleteHello, I'm very scared of spiders, and make me shiver. I have bad experiences with them. Those animals make me enxious. The ones which are small, cause no ploblems, but I'm afraid of big, hairy spiders. Although they are harmless animals, they are creepy for me.
ReplyDeleteI don't agree with you because spiders are beautiful animals and there are other animals that make me creeppy. scorpions for example.
DeleteI am agree with you, Mariona! Spiders are horrible and I can't see this because make me disgust. But, I think that scorpions are awful too.
DeleteHello Guys! Í´m very scared the skorpions and spiders because when a see this animals my body shiver. Luckily there are many for my area but when I scares me a lot and I do not like.
ReplyDeleteHi Joan! I understand you perfectly, I am afraid of scorpions and spiders too, when I see one of these animals I start to scream.
DeleteI'm very scared of clowns, I don't know why, but I am very scared. Their smile is very unpleasant and terrifying as if they are even porcelain. I'm also afraid of ghosts, but partly, I think they just want to communicate. And I'm not afraid to change, I think I something can happen, and change my life completely.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Zarza
4t d'ESO-A
Hi guys, I'm very scared with big spiders and dangerous snakes. This animals are usually in the jungle, but sometimes, they live in te community.We need pay attention!
ReplyDeleteHi, spiders make me creep, because this animals are the most scary insects. When I see the spiders my bodyshiver and not can apropped for this insect and why I was can attented for the position the spiders when I apropped because I do not bite
ReplyDeleteHi, spiders make me creep, because this animals are the most scary insects. When I see the spiders my bodyshiver and not can apropped for this insect and why I was can attented for the position the spiders when I apropped because I do not bite
ReplyDeleteCreepy, creepy
ReplyDeleteHi! I’m not a scared girl. I don’t like insects. I hate snakes because for me snakes are the worst animal that exists. Snakes are horripilant and disgusting animals. I’m creepy creepy when I see this animal. Also sometimes I’m creepy creepy when I see people that sings very well and I get excited. Also I’m creepy creepy when I see sad videos.
Raquel Callao
4t/A
Hello everybody, I hate spiders. I think spiders are the most horrible animal in the world. I cry when I see a spider.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your opinion, I don't like the spiders very much,they are very dangerous. The spiders are small and sometimes can not be seen easily.
DeleteI agree with you .The spiders are the worse animal ever. It only bite and frighten you . They are dangerouse, but when I see one I don' t cry like you.
DeleteI hate spiders too, they have too many legs and eyes. They are the mos creepy animal in my opininon.
DeleteOh Meri please don't cry, I'll be there to protect you if a giant spider comes to kill you. What it really frightens me are snakes and bats, they're disgusting.
DeleteHi the things creepy creepy, not like the snapkes I very disgust because there are the animals very long and i have fear the color and waht i open mouth.
ReplyDeleteAnd when a person scratches something and makes a metallic noise ad the noise not very like i have the chills.
Elena Bernabéu 4rt ESO
I agree with Elena, snakes bear much disgust.
DeleteThe metal to me also happens with some objects.
ReplyDeleteI think that the cockroaches, worms, Caterpillars, are a bit disgusting.
But I think that the snakes aren't, they are scary.
Snakes as I read about them are noble animals,
because snakes if you annoy them, they will bite you.
I think that snakes and spiders are really scary and they disgust me. When I was younger I also feared heights, but now they don't scare me.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you because in my opinion snakes and spiders are two kind of animals that cause many deaths, the reason why is that they're really silent, and if you annoy them they feel under danger and they do everything they can to be safe.
DeleteHello! I'm not a scared girl. But I think that the most creepy insect is the cockroach because it takes a lot of diseases. The rat is an other animal that makes me creep too. But I don't have a problem with these animals never. I love the cute animals.
ReplyDeleteHello everybody. I think that the horror films. The horror films make me feel scared, because they are very well made.
ReplyDeleteI think that the snakes, the scorpions and the spiders are very terrifying, because If I went to United States, I wouldn't like to find a scorpion in the bedroom. Luckily in Spain there aren't any deadly scorpions or snakes.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing that makes me shiver.
ReplyDeleteYoel Massanes
4tESO-C
I think the exorcist girl is the most creppy carácter of the world.
ReplyDeleteThe other things are nothing compared to exorcist girl.
I can't see this girl.
I hate old dolls. I think they are terryfying and very scary. I can´t stay in the same room with an old doll, and I can start to cry when i see them.
ReplyDeleteI think that thunders are scary because when I'm alone and there are thunders I'm very scared.
ReplyDeleteI hate snakes I think are the most scary animals in this world, they are always hinted and you can't see them.Whn I am in a forest I'm always scared of snakes.
ReplyDeleteAndreu Luque
I'm very scared of big spiders and snakes, the storms, the heights, the rats, i think that i don't like all those little animals.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the animal that's creepy to me is the spider. I hate them so much because they're very disgusting. The spider causes many deaths and they are very silent.
ReplyDeleteAs a child I was afraid of the dark, but aora no longer scares me almost nothing
ReplyDeleteAs a child I was afraid of nothing
DeleteYOEL MASANES
4 ESO C
Hello! what gives me the creeps are the big spiders because when i was ten years old a member of my family dead for a bit of spider and other thing what gives me the creeps are the cockroaches because the cockroaches are very disgusting.
ReplyDeleteI think that the animals are really scary and they annoy me
ReplyDeleteI´m afraid of spiders because, in my opinion, they are very terrifying. And also anything that explodes makes me shiver.
ReplyDeleteAnna Romero 4ESO A
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA thing that creeps me are the bees. When I was young, I was bitten by a lot of bees when I was taking a beehive. Another thing that creeps me are the spiders, i know that in Spain there aren't poisonous spiders, but I hate these insects
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI'm basicly afraid of spiders and the heights, but above the spiders. I hate them because they're really thing and disgusting. When I see a spider I start to run and shout. I'm unable to watch a film or see any photo that appears one of them.
The things that make me creepy are a lot of animals for exemple the worms and the beetles. Also make me creepy are the scary films and insects.
ReplyDeleteThe beetles are a animals very precious and the worms are a perfect food for fish
DeleteIn my opinion the spiders annoy me becusase they have eight leg and they eyes are horrible: black eyes. They move in the dark. Spiders are very dangerous animals.
ReplyDeleteFor me the animals that are creepy are the snakes, the cokroaches and the tarantulas.I hate these animals because when I was in the Amazonas, I lived one week with all these animlas.
ReplyDeleteKevin España
4t d'ESO-A
I´m afraid of spiders because, in my opinion, they are very terrifying. And also anything that explodes makes me shiver.
ReplyDeleteAnna Romero 4ESO A
I totally agree with you because in my opinion snakes and spiders are two kinds of animals that cause many deaths, the reason why is they're really silent, and if you annoy them they feel under danger and they do everything they can to be safe.
DeleteKevin España
4t d'ESO-A
I'm my opinion spirits is what creepy me. Maybe they exist or maybe not. But think that it can exist is so terrifying. Also cockroaches creepy me, they are disgusting and the ones they can fly are more creepy
ReplyDeleteIn our opinion the most think that creepy is going alone in the nigth because you think a lot of bad things and you go alone and one person can steal you or do bad things to you.
ReplyDeleteHugo and Jordi
4t ESO C
In my opinion the rats are very disgusting for me but only when the rat is coming to me I am feeling very uncomfortable and disgusting.
ReplyDeleteAnd the spirits are creepy for me but I have more respect than scare towerds them.
Gabriel Ferran 4th ESO C
I'm not actually scared of insects, animals, other persons or death, I've grown up without those fears and I'm still being without them.
ReplyDeleteSergio López
4th Eso C
Hello! In our opinion we don't like mashed vegetables. We like salads and all these things, but we don't like any kind of mashed vegetables. We think that this is disgusting if we have a plate in front of us.
ReplyDeleteAnd also we hate the snakes, we hate this type of reptile because if you are alone and you have a snake in front of you, they can eat or bite you or something like this.
Anna Díez.
Ari Herna.
4t d'ESO-C
Hello, I'm afraid of talking with a person that I don't know.
ReplyDeleteAlejandro Arias
4t ESO C
In my opinion the animal that is creepy to us is the bee. Because are very scary too see.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, I think that the clowns, because their smile is very terrorific.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, I think that the Babaduc is so terrorific.
Arnau Rodríguez and Victor Pérez
4t ESO B
In our opinion, the thing that makes us creepy is the darkness because I don't know what type of things can stay there, and the exciting things because they produce in my body a strange sensation.
ReplyDeleteJoel Bagües and Pol Juárez 4t ESO B
In our opinion creepy creepy things are the spiders, the terror games, emotional movies, the tickling and the cold. The creepy creepy is a rare sensation.
ReplyDeleteOur opinion about creepy things, the cold and the noises are those that make us creepy. But also, other things related to fear.
ReplyDeleteNatalia López and Esther Castel
Hello, In our opinion creepy things are the attacks to innocent people througouht 2015, because they are horrible actions arround the world. Maybe the films of terror for example exsorcist of girl, insirious, saw, "mamá", etc. In summary, a lot of histories, films, wars, and different events causing fear to people, in our opinion.
ReplyDeleteLaura Jordà and Rubén Ruiz
4 ESO A
Things that make me sound creepy is the blackboard chalk. It also makes me creepy heights. I have dizziness !!. Don't forget that disgusts me a wet hotel smell.
ReplyDeleteRafael Nogales and Oriol Gómez
4 ESO A
Our the opinion paranormal things are creepy.
ReplyDeleteBecause although they aren't things that do you see and in the films make it make more evil and to the people be more scared.
Daniel Moreno
Daniel González
4rt ESO "A"
Our the opinion paranormal things are creepy.
ReplyDeleteBecause although they aren't things that do you see and in the films make it make more evil and to the people be more scared.
Daniel Moreno
Dani González
4T ESO "A"
In our opinion when we see terror films we get creepy. Also when we see spiders and snakes because they are a very dangerous animals. We get creepy when we see wolves. Finally we are afraid spirits although they don't exist.
ReplyDeleteMireia Franco and Karen Mayo
4rt d'ESO A
In our opinion horror films are creepy. This is because we creepy with those films.
ReplyDeleteJosep Robledo and Pedro Pérez
4 Eso A
Hi everyone!! I'm afraid of spiders and to other insects with many horrible legs!!! In my opinion there's nothing worst than to find a spider in your bed while you're sleeping!! Maria Tomàs castillo
ReplyDeleteSo, I'm afraid with lot os things for example, the
ReplyDeletecockroaches, this type of insect are very ugly and disgusting! Also I'm afraid of clowns because some clowns have a very terrorific smile and did very strange things. And finally I'm afraid of paranormal things because I know that this things are real,and wherefore i'm not afraid of terrorific films because this I know that isn't real!!
Alba Pérez 4ESO-B
I think that the most frightening things for me are the unseen things, like the deep sea where the man hasn't arrived, or the furthest points of our universe, as you can't expect what you can find there.
ReplyDeleteMarc Silvente 4B
The only think that I afraid is the bathroom, because in the films the bad things always happen there. When I am in a bathroom that isn't in my home, I imagine that the light turn off and something can happen...
ReplyDeleteClàudia Izquierdo
4rt ESO C
Hi! I'm afraid of different things, one of them are horror films. In my opinion films are created for spending a good time laughing, not for scaring you. I'm also afraid of sharks, I like swimming in the beach but I'm most of the time looking under the water.
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid of heights. Once, I went to Port Aventura with my family. My older brother wanted to go to Shambala and, as I am a good brother, I went with him. It was horrible!!!! :( The worst experience of my life.
ReplyDeleteHi, the best creep are the snakes, specialy the snakes that can kill you in a few swconds, and the people that live in this sites I dont understand that can lives can keep calm.
ReplyDeletewhat gives me chills are spiders because once stung with a face and was very big. since that day I can not look at them.
ReplyDeleteHi! I afraid a lot of things, for example: spiders. I hate spiders, I don´t like see, every time I see one I can´t avoid feeling a chill. Another example is the horror films, it´s created for to have a good time, but am does not produce that, but quite the opposite. After I see any film in my head created any many negative thoughts that make you have many nightmares!!
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid of jellyfish, but especially of bees and wasps.
ReplyDeleteMireia Serra 4ESOC
Hi everybody. For me, the scariest are the bees. are small and the amount of damage that sting, or wasps also very annoying. Insects are generally very creepy.
ReplyDeleteBernat Prats
ESO 4 C
I'm afraid of the snakes, these animals for me are so terryfying and they're bad animals because they hurt the people.
ReplyDeleteAnother thing that makes me shiver is the people who attack innocent persons.
Xènia Anglí
4 ESO B
what makes me creepy is the doves, they panic me.
ReplyDeleteElisabeth Benítez
4 ESO B
I'm scared of spiders because is a dangerous animal.
ReplyDeleteWhat makes me creepy is the rats because they are so ugly and dirty.
ReplyDeleteHugo Luque 4ESO A
What I'm most afraid of are spiders, I run when I see one.
ReplyDeleteMaria Ariza
ESO 4A
In my opinion the animal that's creepy to me is the spider because I have aracnofobia , I don't like spiders.
ReplyDeleteCarlos Sánchez
ESO 4A
Spiders is a very scary thing.
ReplyDeleteAlan Farré
ESO4A
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSpiders scare me, because they are so ugly and dirty animals.
ReplyDeleteAlejandro Quintana
ESO 4A