Hi there!!
Welcome to our blog for 4th ESO.
You might be wondering...why a blog? Because it's the ideal place to come across different viewpoints, a good way of gathering ideas for your writing and speaking exercises, because we may have great fun with it, and last but not least because we can get to know each other a bit better...What do you think? Thrilling, isn't it?
I hope you enjoy the experience.
13 December 2011
Bullies
What would you do if you saw someone bullying a classmate? Would you intervene or would you let the bullies get away with it?
The bullying is a threat of physical form in which people use against a person who considered them "different". Physical aggression is used with subsequent surface and mental damage may leave a mark for the entire life of the person.
I intervene of a pacific mode but with a part of fear, because I don't help a person if I lose something with it, it isn't a good idea, because the person that you help, later don't help you because he/she has fear of the stalkers. But the best action is that you stop the bullying. Pol Moreno Castro 4t ESO - A
In my opinión if there is a problem of bullying I would put middle because I do not think this anything right these cosas.Si you don't want do you something you didn't do it to others.
The bullying is a discriminate for people are different.People discriminate people who dress different,think different or say different.If I see bullying in my class,I'll say this to our teacher. Júlia Mayor 4t ESO A
This is a very important issue because it is the life of a specific person, abused by several people. I honestly, if I saw someone hitting or abusing another person if my friend, would go to defend it. David Ortega Ruiz 4t ESO A
I don't like the person who bullies to another person, I don't like it because it's very bad bullying to a person that have a bad thing or don't have a thing that the person who bullies he or she don't like. If one person bullies another I will intervene because I don't like to person bullying other persons.
People who bully others have secret problems of their own persons, psichological problems. That is why they pick on other kids. Bullying is unfair, unjust, and not kind. There are quite a few types of bullying. Cyberbullying is becoming worse with many kids and teens.
If I watch that a person who bullies a classmate I intervene for stop it and helps to my classmate. I don’t like the bulling because it is dangerous for the life of a person, the bullies can mark a person for the rest of her life. Of course I wouldn’t let the bullies get away with it, because if they do it, they return to do bulling at the same or another person. Raul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A
I think I would have to intervene, and they would make some sense into saying that all are equal as much as has the tall, strong bass, weak. Everyone is equal so that we can’t treat a partner badly because we do not like something he says or does. We all have to deal with as people so we have to start acting like people so they would not have to exist or class bullies. Adriana Jiménez, 4t d'ESO-C
I would intervene to try to separate if I let the bully to get away with it I would feel guilty for not helping people also think it is if I was in my place and I in yours would do the same for me, or so I think ... Paula Domenech 4t ESO B
If I saw someone bullying another he would call attention depending on what situation they were. If it were a normal case I guess if would intervene, but if it was a difficult situation i would have a think. In any case i'm discover and want it to end once and for all. These issues are serious and relies on cases can become very strong. There are cases that have reached the limit and you should not spend more. Hope you do not have more of these cases. Aleix Mustarós 4t d'ESO-B
First, bullies are not good. Persons who suffer bullies will be able to have traumas in the future. I think people who suffers bullies would have to talk with their parents or another adult. If I saw one person in this problem, I would have to go to an adult and explain it. Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I don't know how would I act if I saw someone bullying a classmate, but I'm sure that I wouldn't let the bullies keep doing that. I think that I would talk to the bullied person. I would ask him that's happening, if the bullies are doing realy bad things or if it's just a hunch. If the bullies were really embittering the voy or the girl I would talk with a teacher and I would explain everything to him. I'm sure he'll know how to act and what to do. Sara López Morales 4t ESO C
If I see a classmate being bullied I think that I will defend him because it isn't fair and because it is what I have to do, but if this clasmate really earned it, I wouldn't help him. Nerea Ferreiro 4t ESO C
The bullies should not be allowed, it's the worst that happen to a child, if I see bullies to someone I defend this person although it was not my friend.
In my opinion the bullies are horrible for all the children. Nowadays the bullies are common in the schools, but only the big, serious bullies are the worst. If a bully is serious and frequent it could be a mental disorder in the victim. If I know a case of bully near me I will help the victim because I couldn’t be in her position. There are so many of types of bullies and the little and not very important bullies can be solved by the teachers but the others are too difficult to disappear.
If some of my mates was a bullying victim of course I would try to help him or her. I think that bullying is a very serious problem so, I think that I'd talk with the teachers and if I know his/her parents I would talk to them too.
I can't understand why some people bully others to feel better and to seem important or cool. In my opinion it is really sad, so if I ever see someone bullying, I would definitely talk to any teacher and meanwhile I'd try to help my classmate or whoever to get over this problem.
Bullying is one of the worst things that people can do. If I saw a person bullying another, I'd give him/her an advice not to bully that person. The bullies aren't funny or interesting. They are bad behaviours that we have to change because, in my view, people should respect the others.
I would intervene because I do not like one person plays with other, but I would intervene peacefully can receive because I would too. I believe that no one deserves being embarrassed and no one should feel inferior to anyone because we are all equal and nobody is better. Many people do not say this for fear of suffering more bullying but I think these people should say it to get help, althought is difficult.
I think the best option is to speak with the person being bullied. You should show to the person that the best option is tell that to the parents or the teachers, and that it isn't necessary to be afraid to do the correct way. At first this person will need your support, and it's very important stay next to him.
I think that you're parcially right, you have to show him that the best option is to speak with their parents, but what about if their parents aren't good people and they don't matter about their son? Or maybe the bully is a great student and the teachers don't believe the victim... In these cases, what you must do is to speak directly with the bully, and try to scare him.
In my opinion the bullying is not good, because the person who does it is a person that has problems and therefore ends up hurting others sentintse comfortable with himself, but all that pain occurs in both people.
Bullying is the worst behavior that a boy or a group of boys can have with a classmate. I have suffered bullying during five years, and I passed very bad. I think that bulling wouldn't have to exist. Albert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C
Definitely, I would help this classmate but first of all I would make sure about that. Sometimes bullying is misnamed to things that aren't it, and persons who suffer this behavior aren't helped. Definetely, keep quiet about that is unfair so I must help him/her and talk with an adult.
I've just find some statistics on Internet and I'm so shocked about them. "Over 3.2 million students are victims of bullying each year", "Approximately 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying" I think it's too much and we don't realize it. I'm not sure about what I would do if I saw someone bullying a classmate, but I never would let the bullies get away with it. I think I would make to shut up bullies; I couldn't let them to laugh at my friend. After that I would talk with my friend I would offer him my help for everything he wanted. I think I would probably tell it to the tutor because, as a coordinator of the class he has to help with our problems, and it is an important and very big issue.
All of us know that bullying isn't good. We undersantd it very clearly but we don't fight to stop it, because we have fear, and the other people that know you are a bullying victim, don't help you for the same reason. I think if you have some problems, you should ask for help and the other people must help you, because when they have the problem, they ask help too.
If I saw someone bullying a classmate I don’t know what I would do. I suppose that I would talk with this person and support him. Then I would recommend him that explains it to his parents or an adult because they could help him. I think that the bullying is one of the worst things that people can do. Mireia Buxaderas, 4t ESO C
If I saw someone harassing a classmate intervene because I'm totally against bullying. Bullying can do much harm to the person peat, perhaps because such physical and mental, I think the mental hurts more, because somehow the physical care, but the mental wounds that remain are marked. they do bullying because they think that the person who peat bullying is different of them, but a lot of times, they not know nothing about this person. I think the people who should be castigated and in schools and parents take measure. Andrea Caballero, 4t d'ESOB
I would intervene, and then I would talk with that person and try to help him or her. I think the best way to end with that cases is talk with and adult or ask for help. Then, I would talk with the agressor and ask why he/she did that, sometimes people who bullies someone is because they have some several problems in his/her house, with their parents, or whatever. So I would try to help the two parts.
I would intervene. I think that the harassment is really creapy and nobody have to suffer it. Then I would talk with my friend and try that he explains to me what happens and then I would help him. Once solved the problem of my friend I would talk with the person who harasses and ask him why did he do this and try to solve his problem. Daniel Delgado 4t ESO-A
I'd never leave the bullies free. The first thing I'd do if I saw a bullying case is tell someone who can do something. This leaves the bullies without a reason to poke again the victim, because he wasn't the informer, but it also protects the one who has told the truth, because no one (except the one who has helped, obviously) will ever know who told it.
Probably, if I saw a classmate bullying somebody I wouldn't do anything, because I wouldn't helping too much. At this age, everyone has to take care of himself, deffend against the bad people, because if you can't stand up in the school, in the real life people will come for you, because they would know that you are weak and unable alone. Perhaps I would tell to a teacher if it's a serious problem, but nobody represents you better than the own person.
Definitely I help the person who is affected. If I can't do anything for him/her because the bullies beat me, I tell the problem at someone who can help him/her. Judith Fernández 4t ESO A
I have lived this three years ago. A friend of mine said to us that he was gay. Since that they my friends started to bully him and I was feeling bad for him. I tried to talk to my friends and say to them if they could stop doing that but it seemed that they dind't realize about the pain of the boy.
Sincerely, if I see someone bulling somebody , I'll say him/her something because if someone bullies me, I would like to have someone to talk to.
Definitely if I saw someone who is bullying a classmate I will help my classmate but I don't know that if I think it at the moment that I see I will help him or her at that time or I will told it to a teacher or an adult. To sum up, I will help the person who recieve the bullie in one way or another because if someoneis bullying me I hope that someone will help me. Sara Fernández 4ESO B
I intervene helping the person who is affected. I talk to him and find a solution but if it's a serious problem the best way is that he talk with his parents or teachers and they give him another solution, possibly better than mine. Paula Pallàs 4t ESO - B
I like seeing reality shows. These type of programs entertain people and give you a good time because the persons who go to realitys are usually crazy,they are also moody and they cause problems to give audience to the program. Paula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
I don't know what i would do,truly. I should say: "I'd intervine and help my classmate from that bully person" but I don't know what whould I do in real life, because everyone reacts diferently yo each situation. Maybe I'd help my classmate or maybe I'd run away as fast as I could. Elsa Clapés 4 ESO A
I think that this people acts this way because they don't have respect from another people, and they atac a people which are more weak and they can't fight and abuse them. I try to help or call someone which help him.
I agree with you I think people who do this do not have heart or respect for anything or anyone, and all you do suffer other people would have to suffer them too, so I think the gete suffering must ask for help.
if the abuser is bigger than being abused you would loose a couple of ostias i would say that being older does not have to meddle in asumptos of my companyero if you have problems that mess with people your age i not top pequenyos because siepre to be bigger're stronger. The first time you meteria a campion and I would say that if you do you will have a problem again with me.
I think that do bulling is an act of cowards, because a lot of people insults, humiliates and paste one person. I think that these issues would have to do justice, dismiss or, to my way of thinking, that two or three children makes them stronger bulling them
I think this issue is very complicated because it is a serious issue. All we want is not nothing but passes when nobody does anything to help you. is a difficult problem and overcome it if we help
Definitely I would intervene, but sometimes it’s a little bit difficult knows if someone its bullied by someone because he or she have fear to explain to someone, I would intervene because he or she is a person and deserves to be treated like a normal people, but as I said before sometimes it’s too complicated know if someone is bullied by someone. David Almécija 4th ESO-A
Hi guys! In my opinion if someone is bulling a classmate I will advise him that pls stop bulling. But if he/she does not stop to do that I will advise at his parents directly because bulling is a accion that we have to fight to exterminate this.
The people that make bulling don't respect to the person and they atac to the people which are more weak and they can't fight and abuse them. If I see something like that I will intervene, but it's not easy. But of course I will intervene because anyone deserves to be treated like an animal. Ana Forner 4th ESO-A
In my opinion the bullying is not good. I think that this people do bullie way because they don't have respect from another people. bullyng is not good. pol
Hi, In my opinion the bullyng is not good idea and affected the prson. For my the bullyng is the act of the cowards persons and not tracted this family. This persons isn't not friends and decicated get in to the other lifs.
I think that bullying is a terrible thing because nobody has to be criticized. All people are different and irreplaceble. People that make bullying sometimes are bad people that so they are not accepted. If I saw bullying in my class I would intervene. Everybody needs love and nobody likes bullying. Raquel Callao 4t/A
I agree with you because I think that the action of bullying is bad, and I also think that nobody likes being bullied and nobody has to be criticized. It's true that people are different and we all should be accepted.
I think that bullying is a horrible thing, when I see a person that is bullying I think that he is a bad person. And I don't understand why this person can be so cruel... I'd try to help the person that is being abused, but it's so difficult.
Hi, in my opinion the people that do bullies don't have moral or conscience they do that because they need to be more than the others but they know that they are unhappy persons and the others are more happy that they
Hi, I think if someone was having known my bulliyng would do everything he could to help. Honestly who do bulliyng others give it. Those who are bullied I think would have to talk to teachers or parents and fix the problem. Maria Sánchez
The bulling is an important thing , you would not know what to do, I try help but the first ask help. And the people it does are not good people and selfish. Elena Bernabéu 4rt C
I personally try to come to the partner who is being abused by other people. I personally do not like to hit people but I recomanu that if a person bullying you're doing, that you will defend or explain the totor.
Bullying is a very important thing that affects many teenagers. That makes people feel bad, they have no idea of how bad it passes and the consequences it can have on one's life, emotionally and physically.
If I see somebody makes bullies and other person, I will make would stop him. In my opinion I dislike the bullies person and I think that this need to stop.
I agree with your opinion, bullying people is a horrible thing. No one should suffer bullying, and if one persone sees another person bullying someone I'd help that person.
I think that if I saw someone bullying a classmate I would probably intervene. Bullying is obviously a bad thing, you mustn't hit another person just because you want it or because it is funny for you. Even if you got other problems, that's not a reason to do it.
I agree with you, the bullying is not good, but you say “the person who does it is a person that has problems” well, the person who does it isn’t necessarily a person with problems, because the person who makes the bullying doesn’t mind that the other person has a problems or not, he/she minds that he/she feels superior to the person.
I think that bullying is an act of mad people, people that hit and insult to other people for feels happy. We need stop it because it can do a lot of pain in the world, and bullying can change a lot to the people
If I saw someone bullying a classmate I wouldn't intervene, I would call the police and tell about this problem to them. Then, If the police intervene, the bullies will get away.
I think that the person who bullies, is a bad person. And he bullies because he belives that it is funny. If someone bullies a clasemate I will intervene so that it doesn't get more serious.
If I saw someone bullying a classmate I don’t know what I would do. I suppose that I would talk with this person . In my opinion I dislike the bullies .
I’d intervene and stop the problem but probably I’d tell about it to a teacher or an adult, because they are the once must do something, but in many situations they don’t do anything to help the students, they’ve got the key to stop the bullying.
I think that people shouldn't be bullied. Everybody should be good with the rest of the people.This is a planet that we share and we must respect the others if we want to be respected. If we were good with all the people, the world would be a better place to live. No one deserves to commit suicide. I belive that these persons that feel bad to others, should stop judging and see that they also have defects.
I think people who bully do not deserve to be treated with respect. It depends on the classmate. I wouldn't intervene because I would be implied in the problem. YOEL MASANES 4 ESO C
I think that only bad and irrespective people bully. They think that it's funny and they have fun doing it. If I saw someone bullying another person I would intervene. Probably I would notify some teacher or the director, because they could do something, and if they don't do anything I would say something to the person who bullies.
I think that bully it's a thing to get popularity because they don't respect the other person, I think that people who bully are people without personality. If I saw somebody makes bullies another person, I would intervene.
If I saw someone bullying another person, I would intervene, probably I would notify the teachers.The people shouldn't be bullied and I think that bullying change a lot of people.
I think that the bullying is a real problem in this society, now a lot of persons bully and this can affect the person who suffers because they can have a lot of problems like traumas or injuries. if I see someone bullying I think that I would communícate to the teacher or I'd help the person who the other people bully.
I think that bullying is a thing to get popularity because they don't respect the other person, I think that people who bully are people without personality. If I saw somebody bullying another person, I would intervene.
The bad people bully other persons because they think that it's good and with this they have all they need at the moment. If I saw someone bullying another person I would intervene going to talk with a teacher.
I think that bullying is a reflection of the person who acts. If you are good maybe you will do good things. If you are having a bad moment, maybe you will pay for it with the others.
I think that the bullying is a form to get famous with this form. And if I saw this situation I intervene and talk with people of the class to finish with the bullying. The person that make bullyng don't respect the other person and I think that people who bully are people without personality.
If I see somebody makes bullies and other person, I will make would stop him. In my opinion I dislike the bullies person and I think that this need to stop.There are a horrible persons.
If I see somebody makes bullies and other person, I will make would stop him. In my opinion I dislike the bullies person and I think that this need to stop.There are a horrible persons.
If I saw someone bullying a classmate I would intervene because in my opinion it's a injustice and a way to call the attention. Some people think that it's funny and they have fun doing it but it's like a torture.
Bullying is a unpleasant action. Definitely I would intervene if I saw somebody who makes bullying to another person. The people who make bullying are bad and don't have personality.
I think bullyng is a form to draw attention.When this type of people disturb I always help the other people because Ithink what all these people do is very bad because nobody deserves it. Kevin España 4th ESO-C
I would intervene to defend a friend. The way I would intervend depends of the kind of bullying. If it's verbal abuse, I would try to talk, but if it's physical abuse I would intervene in a physical defense.
Bullying is repeated verbally, physically, socially or psychologically. It could be defience as an aggressive behaviour by a person or group directed towards a less powerful person or group that is intended to cause distress and problems. The person that does bullying usually has very bad problems and he feels more superior to others.
I would intervene to defend a friend. The way I would intervend depends of the kind of bullying. If it's verbal abuse, I would try to talk, but if it's physical abuse I would intervene in a physical defense.
We think that the bullying is an act to insult a weak person for the bully to get respect and superiority. And sometimes this act makes the bully feel like the bullied person was a shit. Ainhoa & Sheila 4th ESO-C
I would intervene because I'm against bullying, I consider it's a stupidity, it's about someone who doesn't care about his actions and goes for someone who is weak Víctor Pérez
Obviously I would intervene in the "war" because always the weak person is killed by the strong person. Or we can talk with the teachers to help all people. But if the bully is a lot stronger than me I'd look to the other side. I'm intelligent.
Obviously I would intervene in the "war" because always the weak person is killed by the strong person. Or we can talk with the teachers to help all people. But if the bully is a lot stronger than me I'd look to the other side. I'm intelligent.
I think nobody deserves to be bullied because we are too young to understand what the other feels. Nobody should be bullied. Some people are more sensitive to that than others.
In our opinion, we would intervene in this situation,because we have the obligation to tell an adult.Then, if the problem isn't solved, we would tell the police (depending on the situation)
In our opinion, bullying is a dangerous attitude that some people in the school have, and in the working world. But this is a different level than school. In the school some boys and girls in small groups bully other boys or girls. We defend people who are suffering bullying in any situation.
If I saw a classmate who is being bullied,I 'd intervene since nobody deserves the bullyng, because it is a problem that happens both physically and mentally because it affects psychologically to the person who may be disregarded and that she does not much like the others surrounding her and that is not so.
I think bullying is a way to draw attention because you feel inferior to another person and you have the need to insult the other person. People who bully, are persons without personality. Bullying is dangerous because some people have died for this.
In our opinion, we would intervene in this situation,because we have the obligation to tell an adult.Then, if the problem isn't solved, we would tell the police (depending on the situation).
We would intervene and we'd try to calm the situation. If the problem continued we would talk with a teacher or an adult person.The people who suffer bullyng are normally innocent and they do not deserve this. In our opinion we think that there are many bad people who judge people for the appearance and only attack them for this.
first of all I would talk to my classmate to tell him it's a serious thing, and that he should tell some adult how is he feeling. It's difficult to stand up to a bully, but with some help, everyone is able to affront that situation! Maria Tomàs castillo
If someone bullying a classmate, I think that I would talk with the parents of the boy/girl that bullies the other and also I would talk with the coordinator of the level or with his/her teacher. I also support the person that suffer this situation. Alba Pérez 4ESO-B
I think that if one of my friends or a classmate ''experience'' bullying I would talk and help the person because I think the bullying is bad for everyone.
For me the most important is to make him know that his parents and teachers will be on his side if he explains the situation to them, as it is him who has to tell it to his parents and not you, because maybe you don't exactly know all the situation. Marc Silvente 4B
I would intervene without a doubt, staying in this situation is horrible and the victim of the bullies is hurt. First of all I would talk to the bully and try to change his mind. If the bullies continue, I would talk to the victim's parents, for explaining to them the situation.
The most of times bullies are persons whose life is empty or their family situation is really bad. The situation for the victim is very horrible and annoying. The first step is to tell about the situation to his family or his teacher. The second step is to defend him and talk with the bully and the last one is to solve the problem. Marcos Antequera ESO4B
Bullies is a serious problem in the class. I think that it should finish because a lot of students have many problems because of it( psychological, physical, emotional, etc...)
The bullying is a threat of physical form in which people use against a person who considered them "different". Physical aggression is used with subsequent surface and mental damage may leave a mark for the entire life of the person.
ReplyDeleteEric Sales
4th ESO ‘’C’’
I intervene of a pacific mode but with a part of fear, because I don't help a person if I lose something with it, it isn't a good idea, because the person that you help, later don't help you because he/she has fear of the stalkers. But the best action is that you stop the bullying.
ReplyDeletePol Moreno Castro
4t ESO - A
In my opinión if there is a problem of bullying I would put middle because I do not think this anything right these cosas.Si you don't want do you something you didn't do it to others.
ReplyDeleteThe bullying is a discriminate for people are different.People discriminate people who dress different,think different or say different.If I see bullying in my class,I'll say this to our teacher.
ReplyDeleteJúlia Mayor
4t ESO A
This is a very important issue because it is the life of a specific person, abused by several people. I honestly, if I saw someone hitting or abusing another person if my friend, would go to defend it.
ReplyDeleteDavid Ortega Ruiz
4t ESO A
And kicked in the balls for me now that I atrecat twice and with Mang were € 50 and T-10.s
ReplyDeleteI don't like the person who bullies to another person, I don't like it because it's very bad bullying to a person that have a bad thing or don't have a thing that the person who bullies he or she don't like. If one person bullies another I will intervene because I don't like to person bullying other persons.
ReplyDeleteThe bullies destroy the life of some persons, make then closed persons, we must respond the bullies forcefully, they must'n fear us.
ReplyDeleteThe really is I have lucky in this them because never robbed me and never anything hit me.
ReplyDeletePeople who bully others have secret problems of their own persons, psichological problems. That is why they pick on other kids. Bullying is unfair, unjust, and not kind. There are quite a few types of bullying. Cyberbullying is becoming worse with many kids and teens.
ReplyDeleteMarc Anglí
If I watch that a person who bullies a classmate I intervene for stop it and helps to my classmate. I don’t like the bulling because it is dangerous for the life of a person, the bullies can mark a person for the rest of her life. Of course I wouldn’t let the bullies get away with it, because if they do it, they return to do bulling at the same or another person.
ReplyDeleteRaul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A
I think I would have to intervene, and they would make some sense into saying that all are equal as much as has the tall, strong bass, weak.
ReplyDeleteEveryone is equal so that we can’t treat a partner badly because we do not like something he says or does.
We all have to deal with as people so we have to start acting like people so they would not have to exist or class bullies.
Adriana Jiménez, 4t d'ESO-C
I would intervene to try to separate if I let the bully to get away with it I would feel guilty for not helping people also think it is if I was in my place and I in yours would do the same for me, or so I think ...
ReplyDeletePaula Domenech
4t ESO B
If I saw someone bullying another he would call attention depending on what situation they were. If it were a normal case I guess if would intervene, but if it was a difficult situation i would have a think. In any case i'm discover and want it to end once and for all. These issues are serious and relies on cases can become very strong. There are cases that have reached the limit and you should not spend more. Hope you do not have more of these cases.
ReplyDeleteAleix Mustarós
4t d'ESO-B
I don't know what would I do if I saw a bully of one classmate. I suposse that I would enter in the fight and separate the guys..
ReplyDeleteFirst, bullies are not good. Persons who suffer bullies will be able to have traumas in the future. I think people who suffers bullies would have to talk with their parents or another adult.
ReplyDeleteIf I saw one person in this problem, I would have to go to an adult and explain it.
Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I don't know how would I act if I saw someone bullying a classmate, but I'm sure that I wouldn't let the bullies keep doing that.
ReplyDeleteI think that I would talk to the bullied person. I would ask him that's happening, if the bullies are doing realy bad things or if it's just a hunch.
If the bullies were really embittering the voy or the girl I would talk with a teacher and I would explain everything to him. I'm sure he'll know how to act and what to do.
Sara López Morales 4t ESO C
If I see a classmate being bullied I think that I will defend him because it isn't fair and because it is what I have to do, but if this clasmate really earned it, I wouldn't help him.
ReplyDeleteNerea Ferreiro 4t ESO C
The bullies should not be allowed, it's the worst that happen to a child, if I see bullies to someone I defend this person although it was not my friend.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the bullies are horrible for all the children. Nowadays the bullies are common in the schools, but only the big, serious bullies are the worst. If a bully is serious and frequent it could be a mental disorder in the victim. If I know a case of bully near me I will help the victim because I couldn’t be in her position.
There are so many of types of bullies and the little and not very important bullies can be solved by the teachers but the others are too difficult to disappear.
Paula Prado Soriano-4t ESOC
If some of my mates was a bullying victim of course I would try to help him or her. I think that bullying is a very serious problem so, I think that I'd talk with the teachers and if I know his/her parents I would talk to them too.
ReplyDeleteElisa Pérez
4t ESO "A"
I can't understand why some people bully others to feel better and to seem important or cool. In my opinion it is really sad, so if I ever see someone bullying, I would definitely talk to any teacher and meanwhile I'd try to help my classmate or whoever to get over this problem.
ReplyDeleteBullying is one of the worst things that people can do. If I saw a person bullying another, I'd give him/her an advice not to bully that person. The bullies aren't funny or interesting. They are bad behaviours that we have to change because, in my view, people should respect the others.
ReplyDeleteGerard Lluís - 4t ESO A
I would intervene because I do not like one person plays with other, but I would intervene peacefully can receive because I would too. I believe that no one deserves being embarrassed and no one should feel inferior to anyone because we are all equal and nobody is better. Many people do not say this for fear of suffering more bullying but I think these people should say it to get help, althought is difficult.
ReplyDeleteSara Fàbrega, 4t ESO C
I think the best option is to speak with the person being bullied.
ReplyDeleteYou should show to the person that the best option is tell that to the parents or the teachers, and that it isn't necessary to be afraid to do the correct way.
At first this person will need your support, and it's very important stay next to him.
I think that you're parcially right, you have to show him that the best option is to speak with their parents, but what about if their parents aren't good people and they don't matter about their son? Or maybe the bully is a great student and the teachers don't believe the victim... In these cases, what you must do is to speak directly with the bully, and try to scare him.
DeleteIn my opinion the bullying is not good, because the person who does it is a person that has problems and therefore ends up hurting others sentintse comfortable with himself, but all that pain occurs in both people.
ReplyDeleteBullying is the worst behavior that a boy or a group of boys can have with a classmate. I have suffered bullying during five years, and I passed very bad. I think that bulling wouldn't have to exist.
ReplyDeleteAlbert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C
Definitely, I would help this classmate but first of all I would make sure about that. Sometimes bullying is misnamed to things that aren't it, and persons who suffer this behavior aren't helped.
ReplyDeleteDefinetely, keep quiet about that is unfair so I must help him/her and talk with an adult.
Roger Mazariegos
4 ESO A
I've just find some statistics on Internet and I'm so shocked about them. "Over 3.2 million students are victims of bullying each year", "Approximately 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying" I think it's too much and we don't realize it.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure about what I would do if I saw someone bullying a classmate, but I never would let the bullies get away with it. I think I would make to shut up bullies; I couldn't let them to laugh at my friend. After that I would talk with my friend I would offer him my help for everything he wanted. I think I would probably tell it to the tutor because, as a coordinator of the class he has to help with our problems, and it is an important and very big issue.
All of us know that bullying isn't good. We undersantd it very clearly but we don't fight to stop it, because we have fear, and the other people that know you are a bullying victim, don't help you for the same reason. I think if you have some problems, you should ask for help and the other people must help you, because when they have the problem, they ask help too.
ReplyDeleteElena Munné, 4rt ESO B
If I saw someone bullying a classmate I don’t know what I would do. I suppose that I would talk with this person and support him. Then I would recommend him that explains it to his parents or an adult because they could help him. I think that the bullying is one of the worst things that people can do.
ReplyDeleteMireia Buxaderas, 4t ESO C
If I saw someone harassing a classmate intervene because I'm totally against bullying. Bullying can do much harm to the person peat, perhaps because such physical and mental, I think the mental hurts more, because somehow the physical care, but the mental wounds that remain are marked. they do bullying because they think that the person who peat bullying is different of them, but a lot of times, they not know nothing about this person. I think the people who should be castigated and in schools and parents take measure.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Caballero, 4t d'ESOB
I would intervene, and then I would talk with that person and try to help him or her. I think the best way to end with that cases is talk with and adult or ask for help. Then, I would talk with the agressor and ask why he/she did that, sometimes people who bullies someone is because they have some several problems in his/her house, with their parents, or whatever. So I would try to help the two parts.
ReplyDeleteMireia Pagán, 4t ESO B
I would intervene. I think that the harassment is really creapy and nobody have to suffer it. Then I would talk with my friend and try that he explains to me what happens and then I would help him. Once solved the problem of my friend I would talk with the person who harasses and ask him why did he do this and try to solve his problem.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Delgado 4t ESO-A
I'd never leave the bullies free. The first thing I'd do if I saw a bullying case is tell someone who can do something. This leaves the bullies without a reason to poke again the victim, because he wasn't the informer, but it also protects the one who has told the truth, because no one (except the one who has helped, obviously) will ever know who told it.
ReplyDeleteProbably, if I saw a classmate bullying somebody I wouldn't do anything, because I wouldn't helping too much.
ReplyDeleteAt this age, everyone has to take care of himself, deffend against the bad people, because if you can't stand up in the school, in the real life people will come for you, because they would know that you are weak and unable alone.
Perhaps I would tell to a teacher if it's a serious problem, but nobody represents you better than the own person.
Definitely I help the person who is affected. If I can't do anything for him/her because the bullies beat me, I tell the problem at someone who can help him/her.
ReplyDeleteJudith Fernández
4t ESO A
I have lived this three years ago. A friend of mine said to us that he was gay. Since that they my friends started to bully him and I was feeling bad for him. I tried to talk to my friends and say to them if they could stop doing that but it seemed that they dind't realize about the pain of the boy.
ReplyDeleteSincerely, if I see someone bulling somebody , I'll say him/her something because if someone bullies me, I would like to have someone to talk to.
Judith Cantero 4rt ESO B
Definitely if I saw someone who is bullying a classmate I will help my classmate but I don't know that if I think it at the moment that I see I will help him or her at that time or I will told it to a teacher or an adult. To sum up, I will help the person who recieve the bullie in one way or another because if someoneis bullying me I hope that someone will help me.
ReplyDeleteSara Fernández 4ESO B
I intervene helping the person who is affected. I talk to him and find a solution but if it's a serious problem the best way is that he talk with his parents or teachers and they give him another solution, possibly better than mine.
ReplyDeletePaula Pallàs 4t ESO - B
I like seeing reality shows. These type of programs entertain people and give you a good time because the persons who go to realitys are usually crazy,they are also moody and they cause problems to give audience to the program.
ReplyDeletePaula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
I don't know what i would do,truly. I should say: "I'd intervine and help my classmate from that bully person" but I don't know what whould I do in real life, because everyone reacts diferently yo each situation. Maybe I'd help my classmate or maybe I'd run away as fast as I could.
ReplyDeleteElsa Clapés 4 ESO A
I think that this people acts this way because they don't have respect from another people, and they atac a people which are more weak and they can't fight and abuse them. I try to help or call someone which help him.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you I think people who do this do not have heart or respect for anything or anyone, and all you do suffer other people would have to suffer them too, so I think the gete suffering must ask for help.
DeleteI agree with you, Laura. People don't think about whether they cause physical or psychical pain.
Deleteif the abuser is bigger than being abused you would loose a couple of ostias i would say that being older does not have to meddle in asumptos of my companyero if you have problems that mess with people your age i not top pequenyos because siepre to be bigger're stronger.
ReplyDeleteThe first time you meteria a campion and I would say that if you do you will have a problem again with me.
I think that do bulling is an act of cowards, because a lot of people insults, humiliates and paste one person. I think that these issues would have to do justice, dismiss or, to my way of thinking, that two or three children makes them stronger bulling them
ReplyDeleteI think this issue is very complicated because it is a serious issue. All we want is not nothing but passes when nobody does anything to help you. is a difficult problem and overcome it if we help
ReplyDeleteDefinitely I would intervene, but sometimes it’s a little bit difficult knows if someone its bullied by someone because he or she have fear to explain to someone, I would intervene because he or she is a person and deserves to be treated like a normal people, but as I said before sometimes it’s too complicated know if someone is bullied by someone.
ReplyDeleteDavid Almécija
4th ESO-A
Hi guys!
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion if someone is bulling a classmate I will advise him that pls stop bulling. But if he/she does not stop to do that I will advise at his parents directly because bulling is a accion that we have to fight to exterminate this.
The people that make bulling don't respect to the person and they atac to the people which are more weak and they can't fight and abuse them. If I see something like that I will intervene, but it's not easy. But of course I will intervene because anyone deserves to be treated like an animal.
ReplyDeleteAna Forner
4th ESO-A
Hi, I agree with you and I thik that persons who do bulling are persons who now that the other is better and thats why they do bulling
DeleteIn my opinion the bullying is not good. I think that this people do bullie way because they don't have respect from another people. bullyng is not good.
ReplyDeletepol
I agree with you because I' don't agree with bullying, because bullying is bad to the students in the schools.
DeleteHi, In my opinion the bullyng is not good idea and affected the prson.
ReplyDeleteFor my the bullyng is the act of the cowards persons and not tracted this family. This persons isn't not friends and decicated get in to the other lifs.
I think that bullying is a terrible thing because nobody has to be criticized. All people are different and irreplaceble. People that make bullying sometimes are bad people that so they are not accepted. If I saw bullying in my class I would intervene. Everybody needs love and nobody likes bullying.
ReplyDeleteRaquel Callao
4t/A
I agree with you because I think that the action of bullying is bad, and I also think that nobody likes being bullied and nobody has to be criticized. It's true that people are different and we all should be accepted.
DeleteI think people who are a bully does not deserve to treat them with respect, I do not understand why people need to get with another to be happy.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, because bullying is bad for the students in the school and is a problem for the people and it is a serious problem.
DeleteArnau Carrillo
4t B
I think that bullying is a horrible thing, when I see a person that is bullying I think that he is a bad person. And I don't understand why this person can be so cruel... I'd try to help the person that is being abused, but it's so difficult.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeletein my opinion the people that do bullies don't have moral or conscience they do that because they need to be more than the others but they know that they are unhappy persons and the others are more happy that they
Hi Aleix,
DeleteThis opinion for me is good beacuse the bullyng doesn't have a moral the persons who bully others, are, for me, stupid and immature
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI think if someone was having known my bulliyng would do everything he could to help. Honestly who do bulliyng others give it.
Those who are bullied I think would have to talk to teachers or parents and fix the problem.
Maria Sánchez
The bulling is an important thing , you would not know what to do,
ReplyDeleteI try help but the first ask help. And the people it does are not good people and selfish.
Elena Bernabéu 4rt C
I personally try to come to the partner who is being abused by other people. I personally do not like to hit people but I recomanu that if a person bullying you're doing, that you will defend or explain the totor.
ReplyDeleteBullying is a very important thing that affects many teenagers. That makes people feel bad, they have no idea of how bad it passes and the consequences it can have on one's life, emotionally and physically.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. People don't know how it feels when you are bullied, and will have to stop and help this problem.
DeleteIf I see somebody makes bullies and other person, I will make would stop him. In my opinion I dislike the bullies person and I think that this need to stop.
ReplyDeletehello!
DeleteI agree with you. People who annoy other people disturb. It is very ugly, I think you should stop the people who do this.
hello!
DeleteI agree with you. People who annoy other people disturb. It is very ugly, I think you should stop the people who do this.
hello!
DeleteI agree with you. I think we should end up with people who disturb other people without a reason .
I agree with your opinion, bullying people is a horrible thing.
DeleteNo one should suffer bullying, and if one persone sees another person bullying someone I'd help that person.
I think that if I saw someone bullying a classmate I would probably intervene. Bullying is obviously a bad thing, you mustn't hit another person just because you want it or because it is funny for you. Even if you got other problems, that's not a reason to do it.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. I saw too this common problem but any person intervened. If someone did this I think that this one would receive a negative impact.
DeleteI agree with you, the bullying is not good, but you say “the person who does it is a person that has problems” well, the person who does it isn’t necessarily a person with problems, because the person who makes the bullying doesn’t mind that the other person has a problems or not, he/she minds that he/she feels superior to the person.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Zarza
4rt A
I think that bullying is an act of mad people, people that hit and insult to other people for feels happy. We need stop it because it can do a lot of pain in the world, and bullying can change a lot to the people
ReplyDeleteIf I saw someone bullying a classmate I wouldn't intervene, I would call the police and tell about this problem to them. Then, If the police intervene, the bullies will get away.
ReplyDeleteI think that the person who bullies, is a bad person. And he bullies because he belives that it is funny. If someone bullies a clasemate I will intervene so that it doesn't get more serious.
ReplyDeleteIf I saw someone bullying a classmate I don’t know what I would do. I suppose that I would talk with this person .
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion I dislike the bullies .
I’d intervene and stop the problem but probably I’d tell about it to a teacher or an adult, because they are the once must do something, but in many situations they don’t do anything to help the students, they’ve got the key to stop the bullying.
ReplyDeleteArtur Llinares 4ESO-C
I think that people shouldn't be bullied. Everybody should be good with the rest of the people.This is a planet that we share and we must respect the others if we want to be respected. If we were good with all the people, the world would be a better place to live. No one deserves to commit suicide. I belive that these persons that feel bad to others, should stop judging and see that they also have defects.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think people who bully do not deserve to be treated with respect. It depends on the classmate. I wouldn't intervene because I would be implied in the problem.
ReplyDeleteYOEL MASANES
4 ESO C
I think that only bad and irrespective people bully. They think that it's funny and they have fun doing it. If I saw someone bullying another person I would intervene. Probably I would notify some teacher or the director, because they could do something, and if they don't do anything I would say something to the person who bullies.
ReplyDeleteI think that bully it's a thing to get popularity because they don't respect the other person, I think that people who bully are people without personality. If I saw somebody makes bullies another person, I would intervene.
ReplyDeleteIf I saw someone bullying another person, I would intervene, probably I would notify the teachers.The people shouldn't be bullied and I think that bullying change a lot of people.
ReplyDeleteI think that only bad and irrespective people bully.tey think that it´s funny and they have fun doing it.
ReplyDeleteI think that the bullying is a real problem in this society, now a lot of persons bully and this can affect the person who suffers because they can have a lot of problems like traumas or injuries. if I see someone bullying I think that I would communícate to the teacher or I'd help the person who the other people bully.
ReplyDeleteI think that bullying is a thing to get popularity because they don't respect the other person, I think that people who bully are people without personality. If I saw somebody bullying another person, I would intervene.
ReplyDeleteThe bad people bully other persons because they think that it's good and with this they have all they need at the moment. If I saw someone bullying another person I would intervene going to talk with a teacher.
ReplyDeleteIf I saw someone bullying a classmate, I wouldn't do anything because i'ts not my problem. I haven't see one person bullying a classmate on my life.
ReplyDeleteI think bullying is a form to draw attention. I would intervene if this person is a friend or people I know. In my opinion, I dislikes bullies.
ReplyDeleteI think the bullies are bad, because they kill some people
ReplyDeleteI think that bullying is a reflection of the person who acts. If you are good maybe you will do good things. If you are having a bad moment, maybe you will pay for it with the others.
ReplyDeleteI think that the bullying is a form to get famous with this form. And if I saw this situation I intervene and talk with people of the class to finish with the bullying. The person that make bullyng don't respect the other person and I think that people who bully are people without personality.
ReplyDeleteIf I see somebody makes bullies and other person, I will make would stop him. In my opinion I dislike the bullies person and I think that this need to stop.There are a horrible persons.
ReplyDeleteIf I see somebody makes bullies and other person, I will make would stop him. In my opinion I dislike the bullies person and I think that this need to stop.There are a horrible persons.
ReplyDeleteIf I saw someone bullying a classmate I would intervene because in my opinion it's a injustice and a way to call the attention. Some people think that it's funny and they have fun doing it but it's like a torture.
ReplyDeleteBullying is a unpleasant action. Definitely I would intervene if I saw somebody who makes bullying to another person. The people who make bullying are bad and don't have personality.
ReplyDeleteThe problematic person normally are affected by the bullying.The bullying is bad in our society.
ReplyDeleteThe problematic person normally are affected by the bullying.The bullying is bad in our society.
ReplyDeleteI think bullyng is a form to draw attention.When this type of people disturb I always help the other people because Ithink what all these people do is very bad because nobody deserves it.
ReplyDeleteKevin España
4th ESO-C
I think it is very bad. And some people bull because they need to draw someone's attention.
ReplyDeleteAnna Romero
4th ESO-C
If my friend is being bullied, I would intervene to help him.
ReplyDeleteI would speak to the bully and try to stop him.
Alejandro Arias
4 ESO C
I think the people bull beacuse people want to be powerful.I think that if a person is hitting another person I'd tell him to stop.
ReplyDeleteI would intervene to defend a friend. The way I would intervend depends of the kind of bullying. If it's verbal abuse, I would try to talk, but if it's physical abuse I would intervene in a physical defense.
ReplyDeleteSergio López
4th ESO C
Bullying is repeated verbally, physically, socially or psychologically. It could be defience as an aggressive behaviour by a person or group directed towards a less powerful person or group that is intended to cause distress and problems. The person that does bullying usually has very bad problems and he feels more superior to others.
ReplyDeleteAnna Díez
Ari Herna
4t ESO C.
I would intervene to defend a friend. The way I would intervend depends of the kind of bullying. If it's verbal abuse, I would try to talk, but if it's physical abuse I would intervene in a physical defense.
ReplyDeleteSergio López
4th ESO C
We think that the bullying is an act to insult a weak person for the bully to get respect and superiority. And sometimes this act makes the bully feel like the bullied person was a shit.
ReplyDeleteAinhoa & Sheila
4th ESO-C
I would intervene because I'm against bullying, I consider it's a stupidity, it's about someone who doesn't care about his actions and goes for someone who is weak
ReplyDeleteVíctor Pérez
Obviously I would intervene in the "war" because always the weak person is killed by the strong person.
ReplyDeleteOr we can talk with the teachers to help all people.
But if the bully is a lot stronger than me I'd look to the other side. I'm intelligent.
Obviously I would intervene in the "war" because always the weak person is killed by the strong person.
ReplyDeleteOr we can talk with the teachers to help all people.
But if the bully is a lot stronger than me I'd look to the other side. I'm intelligent.
We think that if one classmate suffers bulling we'll do all the possible things so that person is happy and fine in class and with his classmates.
ReplyDeleteJoel Bagües and Pol Juarez
4t ESO B
I think nobody deserves to be bullied because we are too young to understand what the other feels. Nobody should be bullied. Some people are more sensitive to that than others.
ReplyDeleteMireia Blanco & Pol Viladomat
4t ESO/B
If we saw someone bullying a person, we would intervene to stop it. We would help the bullied person speaking with the other person.
ReplyDeleteGerard García
Marc Rocamora
In our opinion, we would intervene in this situation,because we have the obligation to tell an adult.Then, if the problem isn't solved, we would tell the police (depending on the situation)
ReplyDeleteIn our opinion, bullying is a dangerous attitude that some people in the school have, and in the working world. But this is a different level than school. In the school some boys and girls in small groups bully other boys or girls. We defend people who are suffering bullying in any situation.
ReplyDeleteLaura Jordà i Ruén Ruiz
4 ESO A
If I saw a classmate who is being bullied,I 'd intervene since nobody deserves the bullyng, because it is a problem that happens both physically and mentally because it affects psychologically to the person who may be disregarded and that she does not much like the others surrounding her and that is not so.
ReplyDeleteDani Gonzalez
4th Eso "A"
I think bullying is a way to draw attention because you feel inferior to another person and you have the need to insult the other person.
ReplyDeletePeople who bully, are persons without personality.
Bullying is dangerous because some people have died for this.
Natalia Lopez
4 ESO A
In our opinion, we would intervene in this situation,because we have the obligation to tell an adult.Then, if the problem isn't solved, we would tell the police (depending on the situation).
ReplyDelete4 Eso A - Josep Robledo i Pedro Pérez
We would intervene and we'd try to calm the situation. If the problem continued we would talk with a teacher or an adult person.The people who suffer bullyng are normally innocent and they do not deserve this. In our opinion we think that there are many bad people who judge people for the appearance and only attack them for this.
ReplyDeleteKaren Mayo and Mireia Franco
4th ESO A
first of all I would talk to my classmate to tell him it's a serious thing, and that he should tell some adult how is he feeling. It's difficult to stand up to a bully, but with some help, everyone is able to affront that situation! Maria Tomàs castillo
ReplyDeleteIf someone bullying a classmate, I think that I would talk with the parents of the boy/girl that bullies the other and also I would talk with the coordinator of the level or with his/her teacher. I also support the person that suffer this situation.
ReplyDeleteAlba Pérez 4ESO-B
I think that if one of my friends or a classmate ''experience'' bullying I would talk and help the person because I think the bullying is bad for everyone.
ReplyDeleteXènia Anglí
For me the most important is to make him know that his parents and teachers will be on his side if he explains the situation to them, as it is him who has to tell it to his parents and not you, because maybe you don't exactly know all the situation.
ReplyDeleteMarc Silvente 4B
I would intervene without a doubt, staying in this situation is horrible and the victim of the bullies is hurt. First of all I would talk to the bully and try to change his mind. If the bullies continue, I would talk to the victim's parents, for explaining to them the situation.
ReplyDeleteAna Saludes 4 ESO A
The most of times bullies are persons whose life is empty or their family situation is really bad. The situation for the victim is very horrible and annoying. The first step is to tell about the situation to his family or his teacher. The second step is to defend him and talk with the bully and the last one is to solve the problem.
ReplyDeleteMarcos Antequera ESO4B
I help the guy because I have gone through a similar case, namely a gesture of siege was ugly and would never allow anyone to make to anyone.
ReplyDeleteBullies is a serious problem in the class. I think that it should finish because a lot of students have many problems because of it( psychological, physical, emotional, etc...)
ReplyDeleteFranco Bianchi 4 ESO C
I would talk to the bully,if he doesn´t accept and continues bullying I would talk with the parents of the victim to help him.
ReplyDeleteHugo Luque 4 ESO A
I think that the schools should be proposed to do some particular subject, the bullying is really serious!
ReplyDeleteMaria Ariza
ESO 4A
If I saw someone who is being bullied, I would probably say to the bullies that they don’t have to do that.
ReplyDeleteClàudia Izquierdo
4 ESO C