Hi there!!
Welcome to our blog for 4th ESO.
You might be wondering...why a blog? Because it's the ideal place to come across different viewpoints, a good way of gathering ideas for your writing and speaking exercises, because we may have great fun with it, and last but not least because we can get to know each other a bit better...What do you think? Thrilling, isn't it?
I hope you enjoy the experience.
13 December 2011
The best invention ever!
What do you think is the best invention in the world? Why?
Hi, I think the best invention in the world is difficult to choose. Depends of the person, her/his preferences and her/his activities. For someone maybe it's the computer or the mobile phone. There are a lot of inventions which changed people's lifes, like the fridge, the internet, the automobile, the printing press... For me, the best invention in the world is the microscope which helps in medicine to cure ill people. Judit Soriano, 4t A
I agree with you that it's difficult to choose one of all the inventions because, for example, without the invention of the telephone by Graham Bell, probably nowadays we wouldn't have the mobile phone, so I think that a lot of inventions are necessary for the humanity.
In my opinion, the best invention in the world is the mobile phone and the computer together with their applications, for example, whatsapp, facebook ... The mobile phone, among other things, allowed general we are well connected with each other. It has also allowed things easier to do. This is my opinion that doesn't mean it is the best invention.
I disagree with you because all this apps, such as Whatsapp or Facebook, introduce us in an unreal virtual world where we waste a lot of time, and we sometimes forget our family and real friends.
We can't say which is the best invention ever but we are be able to find some inventions that have changed the world. For example, the invention of the vapor machine created the capitalism and the social structure of these days. Internet have revolucioned the world. The atomic bomb was very important too. We can also see others more simples but not less eficient, like the wheel or the beer. The beer it's the second most drinked drink (after the tea) so it's very important.
In summary, we have great inventions, but we can't know which is the best.
In my opinion I think that the best invention in the world has been the cell phone, since it allows you to communicate with other people from around the world very quickly and without causing any inconvenience to anyone. Another advantage you have cellular devices are that many practical, since they weigh little and wear are comfortable and lightweight at the time to use them.
Hi Jordi, I agree with your opinion, because if there wasn't the invetions of the cars and motocycles and the public trasports the people would go to their jobs on foot. The invention of the public transports, is very important because this does not pollute so much.
For me the best invention ever is the football ball because is the most important thing to me. The football is all to me because is very funny and when I play, I desconnect from my problems and I concentrate in the match or in the trainning. Albert Gurrea 4t ESO C
In my opinion the best invention in the world is the TV, because it's funny and interesting and have a lot of TV programs, you can see it in every moment and isn't very expensive. Some of them are portable and you can see it in every place in the world. David Galofré 4t ESO C
In any case my opinion television is important to see what happens so much in the news every day and it is important because you can see everything you want to different places in the televisión.
I think that the best invention has been internet.Because it's an a very important invent for all the persons in the world, and you can comunicate with many persons around the world.Also in the actuality in internet move very money and is very imnportant the police and the privacity pages because internet can be very dangerous for the persons that interactive with bad persons.
I think the best invention of the world is the Penniciline because is the first anti-biothic in the world and saved a lot of lives. It was discovered by Alexander Fleming in an experiment. If it didn't exist, probably we would die easier than now. Albert Jubany 4t ESO C
in my opinion the best invention ever is the computer because you can surf in the internet and search a lot of information in google and you can play a lot of games in the computer. It can use for make presentation for the school, you can use the computer for a lot of thing, this is the best invention in the world and every year, the companies that who make computers, it make a lot of news computers and there are betters.
For me the best invention in the world is PC because it's a new tecnology and everyday I surprised with this invent. Is a great evolution i the tecnolgy world because you can do very things like buy or sell. I like PC because I can do very works and talk with my friends.
In my opinion the best invention in the world is the internet, because with the internet we can search all of thing than we can don't know it, we can spend time whatching music videos or funny videos to pass a good time. With the internet we can use the mobile phone in any part of the city and everywhere, the internet also help us to do homwork for school or in the job.
I think that the best invention at the moment is the computer and all of this components, included the internet. With this invention you can work and gif a lot of persons a job. At the moment, if you have a computer, you work more speed and better than later. Pol Moreno Castro. 4 ESO - A
I think the best invention ever is internet. Internet is similar to an enciclopaedia but better: on the internet you can search all the information, watch films, download music, chat with your friends and meet other people. All the world use and talk on the internet because it is the best invention in the world. Júlia Mayor 4t d'ESO-A
I think that the best invention in the world is the moblie phone, because with seconds you can talk or meet with afriend or with someone. The moblie phone sufered many changes from the begginigs. It started with a big phone more than a classic telephone. With the techology the moblie makes life easier to humans. In the actuallity smartphones doesn't have any similitude because it does a lot of things like acces to internet, chats, games etc...
I think the best invention in the world is Internet, because we can search all of thing than we can don't know it, you can comunicate with many persons around the world, watch a videos, listen a music, watch a tv, play games, use Facebook and Twitter, etc. Definitely, Internet is the best invention in the world.
I think the best invention in modern times is the Internet.You can do some research and tell people on the other side of the world about it immediately with facebook for example, you can download (music,films..).You can also talk with people about specifics programs on the Interet (Skype). Guillem Garcia 4t d'ESO-B
In my opinion the best invention is the computer, because with this invention you con get informed to every think or everybody. You cannuse the computer for help you in a school work or have a corriculum or confirm a visit for a doctors or you can see and download music, videos, pictures, films and documents. Ana Aguilar Marin 4 ESO B
I agree with your opinion, the computer is an important invention, and we use its in our daily lives. But there are many other things which are important inventions.
I agree with your opinion, the computer is an important thing in this society because it allows to communicate with the rest of the world at the same time. We use the computer in the school, in the work, to communicate with other persons... The world wouldn’t be the same if the computers and technology didn't exist.
In muy opinion, the best invention is the computer, because this invention is very complete and contains everything needed. Too is very interesting, because you search anything imformation and very fast search. David Ortega Ruiz 4 ESO A
I think the best invention in the world is the tv, because you watch a lot of diferents chanels in a diferent hours of the day. yo wil watcha lot of diferents chanels; crazy chanels,adventure chanels, gossip chanels animals chanels... Dídac Galardo 4t -ESO- B
In my opinion, think the best invention is the computer,because the computer life easier on the work,it allows you to woek more quickly. Moreover it allows to communicate with other persons around the world. Moreover the advantages,that can be very useful and can talk all sities. This invention has been very used by persons. Adriana Jiménez 4ESO C
I think that the best invention of the world is the internet, because with that you can find all things about information, photos, videos... and there ara chats internactionals as Facebook or Twitter where you can speake with other people from some country. You can with special programms do webcams with your friends and download music too. Andrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
In muy opinion, the best invention is the computer, because this invention is very complete and contains everything needed. Too is very interesting, because you search anything imformation and very fast search. David Ortega Ruiz 4 ESO A
I think that the best invention in the word is the internet, because is the necessary.
My opinion is that the internet can be use to searchthe information, yalk to your favorite friends, meet an other friends, play the video games , created documents or can help you to your homeworks whit the school. Paula Doménech Ante 4 ESO B
I think the best invention ever is robot. Robot can make a lot of things for example cooking, kill other person, fight with other robots and walk like a zombie. The films directors use robots to be the protagonist of their films, for example I, robot or terminator. In I, robot they tell us the 3 rules of robotica. Xavier Jordà 4t ESO-B
I think that the best invention in the World is TV because you can watch programms, Films , TV series, you can connect the PS3 in the TV and play , you can connect to the Internet, you can watch the TV in 3D … All of this have the TV the best inention!
In my opinion, the best invention of the world is the PC because we use that every day, we can search all the information that we need, or do everything on the internet. The PC is very useful if you have internet, of course.
In my opinion, the best invent is the internet, because it is the greatest encyclopedia about everything. You can search information, places or someone and talk with them. You can use it for a lot of things, and of course, is a great technological advance.
In my opinion, the best invention ever, is the agriculture-livestock. By this two inseparable invents, the humanity initiates their growth, their initial growth point, and after this inventions, the towns borned, and the cities, the civilizations, and with this, the thought, the reason, the culture, and the religion like us know. Without this two initial and possibly sample pillars, nowadays the cars, internet and others can't exist, so this are the best inventions certainly, indisputably.
I think that the best invention ever is the automobile, because with the automobile you can go around the world, visit places and station when you like it. Also, at new times the security of these automobiles is incredible if you compare it with the first automobiles and for me this security in the cars is other of the bests inventions ever. Raul Cabero, 4t ESO-A
In my opinion, there are a many important inventions but I think that the most important is the internet. I think the nost important invention is the internet because it is very unseful for people, especially for teenagers. We can find and search a lot of information to our homework faster. Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I personally think that the best invention ever is the internet as many people has said. Internet is very useful for lots of things. For example, at school, students and teachers can send emails and files to each other thanks to the internet. Internet has lots of others uses as looking for information, listening music, chatting with friends, meeting different people from others places of the world... I think that nowadays living without internet is very difficult. Sara López 4t ESO C
In my opinion the computer is the best invention ever seen. The computer is too complete and useful, if the computers don’t exist, the internet don’t exist neither; because the computer is the machine which has allowed the existence of a lot of another different inventions, for example the Internet.The computer is too usual in our lives and it makes us our work easier than the past. Nowadays through it we can know about all the things we want to know. In the schools the computer has a lot of importance and the schools have got a subject only dedicated in the computers.
I reckon that knowledge and wisdom are the best inventions in the world. Our planet is an apple tree; its roots are these superb and stoical capacities, which absorb and agglutinate the resources and lavishness of Nature. Its trunk is the people, who are kept «right» («in the good direction») thanks to roots, and grow thanks to Nature. Humanity uses knowledge and wisdom through the leaves, lighting their awareness. But birds fly to branches and eat our results, losing them. Insects that nibble roots, they want the tree felt down (wars, greed, and covetousness). The results are the apples! The fruits of the humanity progress, values, ethics of our society, reached after a long process. We must protect humanity! The first and the best invention are the eagerness of progress, which serves knowledge and wisdom. Èric Benito Santamaría 4th ESO-B
In my opinion, the best invention ever is the bed because we can relax there and sleep with a lot of commodities, which weren't possible by slpeeping in the floor or over the straw. Nowadays, the bed is so easy to reach because it's not much expensive, so a lot of people can enjoy the experience of sleeping in a comfortable bed to have a nice rest. For all those things I think the bed is the best invention ever.
In my opinion, the best invention ever is the car because we can travel around the country and visit other places and of course, visit our family if they don't live near of us. It is very comfortable too. Every day, there are more cars on the road and it isn't good because they pollute. But, I think that in few years this won't be a problem, because increasingly there are more electric cars to reduce the impact to the eviroment.
In my opinion, the best invention ever is the car because we can travel around the country and visit other places and of course, visit our family if they don't live near of us. It is very comfortable too. Every day, there are more cars on the road and it isn't good because they pollute. But, I think that in few years this won't be a problem, because increasingly, there are more electric cars to reduce the impact to the enviroment.
In my opinion it's difficult to choose the best invention in the world because there're many inventions that have completely changed this world to better. However, the shower is one of my favorites. It is relaxing, you can stay as long as you want and nobody disturbs you. The water pours above you while you're thinking or even singing if you want. Moreover, it obviously cleans us and I'm sure that it saves us when we are asleep and we have to go to school or to work. For all these reasons, I think the shower is the best invention ever.
In my opinion it's difficult to choose the best invention in the world because there're many inventions that have completely changed this world to better. However, the shower is one of my favorites. It is relaxing, you can stay as long as you want and nobody disturbs you. The water pours above you while you're thinking or even singing if you want. Moreover, it obviously cleans us and I'm sure that it saves us when we are asleep and we have to go to school or to work. For all these reasons, I think the shower is the best invention ever.
I thinks that the best invention in the world could be the phone because before the people couldn't talk to other people if they were in another place. For this, i think the phone were the best invention. Others inventions are the tv, the lamp, internet,wheel ...
In my opinion the best invention is the mobile phone, because you can communicate with people that there are on the other side of the world and other invention is the interner because in internet you can find information, you can comunicate too and pass a good time.
I think the best invention is WhatsApp. You can chat with your friends or family 24 hours a day. And if you have wi-fi it's totally free. You can speak with people arround the world too. With WhatsApp many people has groups where there are them bests friends or woorkmates, and they can speak all at once. A negative think is that it appears the last time you have been connected...
Well, in my opinion I think that the best invetnion in the world is the mobile phone. Nowadays, mobile phone has a very impact on us. We use mobile phones for everything such as chatting with friends, posting on websites, emailing people...Mobile phones have big advantages for instance when you have an emergency, you just have to cal to someone and in seconds they will answer you, so that's perfect.
I think it was the best invention of the internet, it helps to look for anything We need, as it is for work or curiosity. Internet has all the solutions you want to search different pages and different information, wider or concrete. It also helps to contact people who do not have much contact and would like to know them.
In my opinion the internet is a good invention, but, it is not the best. Because I think the people, can communicate with other things, for example, the mobile phone. Andrea Zarza 4t d'ESO-A
I think the best invention ever invented throughout history is the bulb. Thanks to her we can do many things before, that they could not do. We can enlighten us with more clarity and display objects. The bulb also linked to power through it and have been doing many things like cooking, etc.
For me the best invention of all time was the bed. Perhaps it is not the most appreciated or known, but such a simple thing that allows us to get us up (some more and some less), wanting to continue to enjoy every day. Do ou imagine sleeping every day on the floor? Something as important and undervalued for society. Thanks to you Persians!
It is difficult to know what the best invention is because everyone has their best but I think it might be the bulb. Before people use candles, and there were many fires caused by oil lamp and the streets were very dark and unsafe. Now when we get home is very easy and simply to open the light and we do it as an everyday thing. I think that is one of the best because when there is a power outage and we have no light, it seems that we can’t do anything without it and it's essential for life.
In my opinion the best invention in the world isn't anything material, because it seems to me that nowadays all the good things are objects. All depends on your life; in mine, the best invention are de weekends, because without weekends we have to work all days of the week and we couldn't enjoy enough our life.
I think that the best invention in the world is the scripture. This invention divided the history in two parts, the prehistory ( when didn't exist the scripture) and the history ( when appears the scripture). With the scripture we can write the things that we live, and the people that will live in the future will be able read the things that happen in the present. Albert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C
In my opinion the best invention is the electric light becuase it's very important to humans. We need the electric light because we can see when theres no natural light, also it's important because it makes appliances go. For all this things I think the electric light is the best invention.
I think the best invention in the world is the electric light because it's very necessary for humans. It's important because we can see when theres no natural light, also it's very necessary because it makes appliance go. For all this things I think the electric light is the best invention.
I think that the best invention in the world is the mobile phone. Since this invention was created, our lives have changed a lot. If we have an emergency, we only have to push a button and in few minutes we have someone near us. In the actuality, the society can’t stay without them, we are all day with the mobile phone sending messages with Whatsapp, watching videos, meeting new friends... To sum up, phones are clearly the best invention in the world.
In my opinion, the best invention in the world is the car. It’s used to move from one place to another in a short time or you can also make long travels around the world. Now our lives are easier and we can do things more quickly with the new inventions, but previously they used animals for transport and they didn’t travel as fast as actually. Mireia Buxaderas 4t ESO C
I think that the best invention in the world is the internet. You can communicate with other people who lives away from you, you can meet people who have things in common with you, the search of information is faster and simple, and you can find whatever you want. Internet is the future, so for that, I think is the most important invention.
In my opinion it's difficult to choose the best invention in the world because there're many inventions that have completely changed our world. However, the toilet is one of the bests. You can half all you can, but then try this experiment. Try to imagine New York, Paris or Tokyo without toilets. It's impossible. The modern city were made possible by man's ability to bring clean water in densely populated spaces and to remove the waste. Without toilets and plumbing any tall building would be impossible. Remove apartment buildings, office towers, and dense city centers from your picture of the world and you have to change the whole rest of your picture too, because the implications keep rippling.
In my opinion, it's difficult to choose the best invention ever, because there are too many, If I've to choose one I'd choose the mobile phone. Nowadays you can do everything if you have a mobile phone and now the new app called whatsapp which facilitates texting to your friends. Daniel Delgado 4t ESO-A
In my opinion, the best invention is the Internet. It allows the users to do lots of things which are impossible or very difficult otherwise. It's also a great way to have fun or even to learn, because Internet is the greatest knowledge source in the world. Moreover, it can change someone's life. How many people has found on the Internet the key to be successful? I strongly believe that they're countless.
in my opinion the best invention in the world has a computer, because today is an essential tool for any job or school. Most people use the computer every day at home or at work, either to work or to enjoy.
in my opinion the best invention in the world has a computer, because today is an essential tool for any job or school. Most people use the computer every day at home or at work, either to work or to enjoy.
I think the best invention is the electricity because without it we can't used any gadgets.We wouldn't have lights and we would't cook. Without electricity the factories' machines wouldn't funcionate and we don't have manufactures. Paula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
I think that the best invention ever is medicine because if we don't be healthy we won't have to use the other good things that were invented such as the mobile phone, internet, TV, etc. I think that all the new things that the scientists find and discover in our body have a lot of importance in our lives and if ,for example, Fleming did'nt discovered the penicillin perhaps anyone will invented the mobile phone, the washing machine and some other inventios that make our lives easier but he progress of the medicine give us live. Sara Fernández 4 ESO B
I think that the best invention in the world is youtube with no doubt. It's the best website ever because you can find anything you want: music, videoblogs, tutorials and funny (sometimes stupid) videos. Maybe someone could say that before you need a computer or a mobile phone to watch youtube videos, but this could be extrapolated to almost every topic. Elsa Clapés 4 ESO A
I think that the best invention ever is youtube. Is the best website in the world with no doubt. There you can find nearly everything you want: music tutorials, videoblogs or funny videos with no sense. Maybe someone could say that before youtube you need a computer or a mobile phone to watch the videos, but this could be extrapolated to almost every topic.
In my opinion , the best invention is the computer. By the network you talk with friends and family. and I use it to search information about the cars, the schools and the different things. Before there weren't computers , and now the computers have evolved.I use it for the homework and to see photos. Elena Bernabéu 4ESO C
I think the best invention that was created in our history is the mobile phone, a person can communicate with someone thousands of miles is a big jump in our history and its utility no longer has limits, for example can be used as entertainment or as a GPS
I think that the most importants inventions are three: The plane and the internet. Is very difficult do an object that fly long distances with his weight. And the internet because is an revolucionary invent that we use in all places, all hours, in the school, in home, in the street with your mobil pone... Ahh! And the mobile phone, the object that a lot of people love. I say this because a lot of people are engaged to steal this object. Is very important the mobile phone, but if these people comes to you,begins to forget your mobile phone! :)
I think that you are right, because the mobile phone is a very important object for persons because they use it for a Works, university, schools, ... The mobile phone nowadays for all.
Arnau Carrillo 4t ESO B In my opinion the best invention because the electric car does not pollute and can take you from one place to another without problems and ecological.
In my opinion the best invention in the world is the mobile phone because you communicate with people at the moment and chatting with your friends, visit web pages, emailing people,video call ...
I agree with you because Internet has a lot of good things to search information and interact with persons using facebook or twitter but also has a lot of inconvenients because there are a lot of webs of rubbish publicity and illegal downloads of music and films that affect the artists. Daniel Romero 4t d’ESO-A
In my opinion the best invention in the Word is the TV and the mobile pone because is a new technology and you communicate with the people and your friend and family at the moment and talking and chatting. The TV because it is entertaining the people and communicate the news, and music, and reality shows and more channels.
In my opinion the best invention in the Word is the TV and the mobile pone because is a new technology and you communicate with the people and your friend and family at the moment and talking and chatting. The TV because it is entertaining the people and communicate the news, and music, and reality shows and more channels.
It's difficult to choose the bests inventions... In my opinion the bests are the internet, because you can search information, the mobile phone because you can take pictures and videos, call people, connect to the internet, listen to music... And I think that the music is a good invention because I love music and it can make you laught, cry, have memories, dance and more good thinks... I think that the football is a good invention too because I love it.
In my opinion the best invention in the Word is the TV and the mobile pone because is a new technology and you communicate with the people and your friend and family at the moment and talking and chatting. The TV because it is entertaining the people and communicate the news, and music, and reality shows and more channels.
In my opinión the best invention is a football soccer because for mi, de football mis very Fanny and important in my life and I like practise too, I don't thing in my problems. In definility the football is the very invent for mi!!
In my opinión the best invention is football, because, for me, the football is very fuanny and important in my life and I practise it. Then I don't think in my problems. Definitely, football is the best invention, for me
In my opinion the best invention in the world is the internet because you can visit the news paper, you can see the tv or listen music online. In internet you can upload music, pictures, videos and other things. Another thing is that we communicate with other people around the world. You put internet in the Smartphone, Computer, Smart TV, Tablet and other dispositive. I like it a lot!
In my opinion the best invention in the world is the internet because you can visit the news paper, you can see the tv or listen music online. In internet you can upload music, pictures, videos and other things. Another thing is that we communicate with other people around the world. You put internet in the Smartphone, Computer, Smart TV, Tablet and other dispositive. I like it a lot!
In my opinion the best invention ever is the mobile phone because you can talk with everyone in the world if they have a mobile phone too. Now if you want, you can download applications to stay more infórmate.
Well, it's difficult to say only one invention, but if I have to say one of the milions of inventions that there are in this world, I would say that the best invetion did ever and ever is the world of the new technology because without that we couldn't live as now.
I agree with you because I think that the videogames are the best invention because they are interactive and allows you to play online with other people and friends.
For me the best invention ever is the TV. I think that there are other inventions that are very interesting. Other inventions that I like it are the computer and mobile phone. With these inventions you can communicate with other people that they are in other country. Everyone has got preferences of things that they like. But I think that are many good inventions. Raquel Callao 4th ESO-A
The best invention ever Raquel Callao Hi! I agree with Raquel but I think that there are lots other best inventions than the television and mobile phone because with those they can control us, when you go with the metro, you can see people that mobile phone control. I think that the best invention was the penicillin but now a day I think that the best invention is robot because thanks to it, we have got advance not only in the technology for home but also in medical technology. I think too that the new technology into the cars is very well and it allows you enjoy in a travel and also, automatic gear change and automatically park and it’s comfortable to people. See you soon!
I agree with both of you. But, I think that the best invention ever is the mobile phone. The TV is one of them, too; but for me it's only a distraction and a communication system through which people can be informed about things that are happening in the world every day. The mobile phone is a part of our life, it's like our shadow, I considered that without mobile phone we couldn't live. Laia Muñoz Ortiz 4t DSO-A
In my opinion the best invention ever is the mobil phone. I think it's very usefull for all things because you can chat with your friends if you have facebook or instagram or whatsapp in the mobil and too you can call to someone. For example if you have an emergency the mobil it's the best solution you call to the police or the ambulance, however there are some disadvantages like when you are in the mountain and that can't have conection and if in this moment you have an emergency you can't do nothing. Ana Forner
In my opinion the best invention ever is the mobil phone. I think it's very usefull for all things because you can chat with your friends if you have facebook or instagram or whatsapp in the mobil and too you can call to someone. For example if you have an emergency the mobil it's the best solution you call to the police or the ambulance, however there are some disadvantages like when you are in the mountain and that can't have conection and if in this moment you have an emergency you can't do nothing. Ana Forner 4r ESO A
In my opinion the best invention ever created is the radio, because was created to communicate people who were situated at thousands of kilometres, also was very useful in the second world war because the Americans could say where they have to drop the bombs, years ago there wasn’t any way to do that, so I think that it’s a very good invention. David Almécija 4th ESO-A
I don't think that the best invention is the radio because the mobile phone is better and you can communicate with those thousands of kilometres away. All in all we can use the mobile phone to be a GPS or a MP3 reproductor and these things make the mobile phone to be the best invention ever.
Hi bro, what’s up!!! Yes, of course the mobile phone is an awesome invention, I agree with you dude! But… in fact the mobile phone exists because many years ago, someone invented a gadget called radio that change completely the technology and the conception that all the people have about it. So I think mate, that the mobile phone is an evolution of the radio and it’s a better gadget and invention.
Hi bro, what’s up!!! Yes, of course the mobile phone is an awesome invention, I agree with you dude! But… in fact the mobile phone exists because many years ago, someone invented a gadget called radio that change completely the technology and the conception that all the people have about it. So I think mate, that the mobile phone is an evolution of the radio and it’s a better gadget and invention.
In my opinion the best invention ever created is the radio, because was created to communicate people who were situated at thousands of kilometres, also was very useful in the second world war because the Americans could say where they have to drop the bombs, years ago there wasn’t any way to do that, so I think that it’s a very good invention.
The greatest thing that has ever , for me is the mobile phone, it is very common, but without my mobile would basically lost and isolated, so it is best and most useful invention.
Hi friend! I disagree with you, i think that the mobile phone is a good invention but no the best invention. The people can live perfectly without mobile phone, like when our fathers were young. And nowadays we loan more attention the mobile phone that the persons.
In my opinion the best invention ever is the watch, because with it, you can consult what time is it every time, when you want, and have scheduled times during the day or the week. I can't imagine a world without time, I think everything would be a chaos!
Hi, I think the best invention in the world is the automobile, because it was a revolution of the transports. It also allows you to go to a place where you want, anytime. You can move from one place to another place faster, you can take a walk with your family and it offers greater comfort. Can lead us to sites where other means of transportation cannot. Design allows the trip to our measure, independently of routes and schedules.
for me the best invention of printing, because without it people i had not evolved as we did not know the other times i lived in what were the historical facts Joel Onofre Pinchesvky 4rt C
the best invention would be the elderly as paralytic keep that objects that were used by i cute help them so that they cost less than what the object can take it easier.
For me the best inventions are all of them from the 21st century because thanks to them we have improved our way of life: you save time, you can talk over long distances with people, you can have the house clean by robots, a robot can make food for you ... although if I had to choose 1 I would emphasize the mobile phone, because you can talk to a person who is on the other side of the world. Another invention that I find interesting is the washers, because you save time around the kitchen. Also, I find robots interesting, especially those that clean the house. But I do not like those in the kitchen, because I think that many people cannot cook even a fried egg and that is essential. I think people need to know how to cook, not a robot that will do it for you. In conclusion I like all inventions of the 21st century but for the mixers, which to me make the most ignorant people in the world of cuisine. Elena Santacana Guerrero 4t d’ESO-A
I definitely agree with Santacana because all inventions are very important. In our lives we all need inventions to easier living. Elena is absolutely right. There are amazing inventions. At present, with technology people can do many things. Raquel Callao 4t d'ESO-A
I think that was the best invention of TV because there are different programs for different tastes of people and do not get bored on a rainy day or storm. But I think that too much TV is not good for people, but a day for a while does not hurt.
I think that was the best invention of TV because there are different programs for different tastes of people and do not get bored on a rainy day or storm. But I think that too much TV is not good for people, but a day for a while does not hurt.
I agree with you because I think that TV is a good invent in the world and you can watch diferent things: films, reality shows, documentals... And you don't get bored in your time.
I agree with you because I think that TV is a good invent in the world and you can watch diferent things: films, reality shows, documentals... And you don't get bored in your time.
In my opinion the best invetion is the mobile phone because I can use it for every many the thing, you can use to listen to music, take pictures, watch TV, talk to your friends, and much more,ultimately the mobile is the best invention.
I think the ball isn't the best invention, it's something useful but it isn't a very good invention. The best invention maybe it's a mobile phone or something that you use every day.
A lot of people say: ‘The best invention ever is the internet’ or ‘the best invention ever is the mobile phone’, yes, they’re good inventions, but they aren’t the best inventions ever. In my opinion, the best invention is the music, songs that in truth save the people.
Yes, you are right, the music is a very good invention, i really love music and i listen it everytime, but the actual music won't be created without a computer, or it won't be listened without a mobile or something similar, so i think that computers and móviles and, in general, the technology is the best invention.
I think one of the best inventions is the mobile pone. It is very useful because you can talk to other people, look for information, watch photos, listen to music, take pictures... and especially, the best is that you can chat with your friends and family, but it has a disadvantage that sometimes take away a lot of time and distract us from the prior things.
In my opinion the best invention ever is the PC because it is the best way to programate all the thigs that are created nowadays. Also it is usefull to do works and research information about anything. It is the thing that can do more things amd really fast.
You are definitly right buecasue the fotball all the best invetion for all people and this soprt is fantasitc and imagine and remember the fantastics moments when we were young
Yes, you are definitely right because I like a lot both playing and watching it. This sport is my life. You can meet a lot of people. When I play football everything is different. I love it.
I think you're not right, the best invention ever is Basketball it is the sport for intelligent people because you have to think an strategy to score more points than your opponent. I feel free when I play this sport.
Yes, you are definitely right because it is a worldwide sport which usually please everyone and is very easy to play but not so much to understand. I like football because it's fun
You are definitely right; football is the best sport in the world. amazing, playing football it is a liberation. Football for me is all, my passion and I will play forever, until I grow up. Daniel Romero 4t d'ESO-A
Yes, you are definitely right because I like a lot both playing and watching it. You can meet a lot of people. When I play football everything is different. Football is my passion, too.
I think there have been better inventions than football, because football is just a sport and there have been inventions that have helped evolve as the invention of new machines for hospitals, from my point of view best things ever invented but everyone has their opinion.
I think that the best invention is the computer. It lets people connect with each other, talk, and share the things that you like... It also can give a lot of information, it can make some daily things easier, and it can be very entertaining.
I agree, because many people thanks to the computer in contact that people are away and also because we can find all the information you want about a topic. And for example if you got bored can play online game.
Hi guys For my part I think the best invention ever is the Arquitecture because withouth it we would continue living in caverns,we wouldn't have buildings like bridges and all of these things which are very important for us.And withouth it we wouldn't have factories where product things.
I think that the best invention ever is the internet because you can comunicate instantly with all people around the world. Using internet you can talk with gmail or Hotmail, aplications like WhatsApp, social nets like Facebook or Instragram and a lot of places. I think that without these invention, nowadays we can't life. Oriol Izquierdo 4t ESO A
Hi!! The best invention for me was the discovery of Alexander Fleming, the antibiotic of "penicillium" and then he had recived the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. I think people felt very happy and the best invention of medicine
In my opinion the best invention ever was the computer, because now a days a lot of people is using it, to comunicate with their friends or to get new information, some people work with computers, definetly it's very important and necesary.
Yes you are definitely right, because the introduction of the computer in the society is an important advance for humans. You can use it to communicate,to work or simply to entertain yourself. It's awesome!
The utility of the computer is better than books. The computer is a good invention but don't the best. I think the car or plane is the best because you can travel around the world. By Gabriel García Díaz
In my opinion the best invention for me is the mobile phone and the internet, because you can talk to other people, listen to some music, watch some videos and all these with only one mobile phone or computer.
the best invention in the world for me is the computer becouse you can search in the internet different websites. A lot of people use the computer in the house, in the office, in the school...
I agree with you, I think the computer is a good invention because you can search information but the best for me is the car or plane because you can travel to different sites.
I think that the best invention for me was the television because with the TV you can see and listen to the news, documentaries...but the most important is that with the television you can know the news that what is happening in the world. Anais Rivera
The best invention for me, is the mobile phone, because you can talk and comunicate with other people in every place and in every moment. You can do other things with the mobile phone like take photos, save photos, chat with our friends, listen to music, look for the social nets, etc. It's a good thing to distract when you are bored, and it's very useful.
I agree with you. In the past the people spent a lot of time to write a letter and to respond it. Nowadays it is easier because the communication is instantaneous and you have all in your phone photos, etc.
I don't agree with you because I don't think the same. The mobile phone is a good invention but years ago the people could communicate whith their family, friends or anyone by using the letters. Maybe the mobile phone is better than the letters, but the people spend a lot of time whit the mobile and some people can drop out and not have a relationship whith their family or friends.
The best invention for me is the TV because there you can watch the news, the football, all the sports and you can watch films and videos. Some of the series are very entertaining. It's a good invention to spend time but not all the time.
I agree with you Georgina, it's a good invention but I don't think that it's the best invention ever. I agree because nowadays all the people have to see the news to be informed about all the things that are happening in the world.
The best invention for me is a transport, for exemple the bus. The bus is used by the students to go to school everyday. The car is the most important transport for the people because this is used everyday in all of the world, for exemple the people who goes to the job and after return to your house. Other transport is the train because allows travel to other cities. Finally there are planes to travel arround the world and visit a lot of cities.
The best invention for me is the computer,because we can do things faster, and we can transmit a lot of information . It meant a change in the society. Now we can comunicate with the people of everywhere.
dear mr.ciencia,I think the computer is not the best invention. the best invention is the TV becauseit is a form of entertainment and the computer isn't
dear mr.ciencia,I think the computer is not the best invention. the best invention is the TV becauseit is a form of entertainment and the computer isn't
In my opinion, the best invention is the radio because you can listen music every time, you can listen the news or the sports that you want. The radio is an old invention but in the present we continue using it.
I think the best invention is the mobile phone because you can speak with all the people that are around the world. I think that is very important if you have one relationship because you can speak with your girlfriend every where
Hi, I don't agree with you,, because the mobile phone is a very good invention but this isn't the best. The people are stuck on screens and mobile phones and this is a problem to the society because they don't look the inner of the people and they take shelter on the mobiles pones.
I think that the best invention is the mobile phone, because you can communicate with other persons in every place and in every moment. Also you can use it for listen music, search information on the Internet, chat with your friends, take photos...In this century a lot of people is using it because it's like a computer but you can transport easier than the computer! Adrià Peraire 4th ESO-A
The best invention for me is the computer because it is necessary for communicating with your friends from your house to wherever It's practical for view videos,play videogames and chatting with your friends. Jordi Mir 4th ESO-A
In my opinion the best invention ever is the mobile phone because it is the best gadget for communication with another person in a long distance. Anna Romero 4 ESO A
I think that the strars lives is a paper. Because they don't study and they get money from the fame. When i don't have toilet paper, I use the magazines. Ping , 4 eso A
in my opinion the best invention ever was internet, because all the answers you need it are in the internet. But is true that inernet have got disadvantatges for example the privacy.
Hi, I think the best invention in the world is difficult to choose. Depends of the person, her/his preferences and her/his activities. For someone maybe it's the computer or the mobile phone. There are a lot of inventions which changed people's lifes, like the fridge, the internet, the automobile, the printing press... For me, the best invention in the world is the microscope which helps in medicine to cure ill people.
ReplyDeleteJudit Soriano, 4t A
I agree with you that it's difficult to choose one of all the inventions because, for example, without the invention of the telephone by Graham Bell, probably nowadays we wouldn't have the mobile phone, so I think that a lot of inventions are necessary for the humanity.
DeleteIn my opinion, the best invention in the world is the mobile phone and the computer together with their applications, for example, whatsapp, facebook ... The mobile phone, among other things, allowed general we are well connected with each other. It has also allowed things easier to do. This is my opinion that doesn't mean it is the best invention.
ReplyDeleteI disagree with you because all this apps, such as Whatsapp or Facebook, introduce us in an unreal virtual world where we waste a lot of time, and we sometimes forget our family and real friends.
DeleteI agree with Joel because the computer and the mobile are important things but these things are ,nowadays, so important to us.
DeleteI agree with you Lluis, because I think that we have a lot of communication and we can have contact with people who live far away.
DeleteWe can't say which is the best invention ever but we are be able to find some inventions that have changed the world. For example, the invention of the vapor machine created the capitalism and the social structure of these days. Internet have revolucioned the world. The atomic bomb was very important too. We can also see others more simples but not less eficient, like the wheel or the beer. The beer it's the second most drinked drink (after the tea) so it's very important.
ReplyDeleteIn summary, we have great inventions, but we can't know which is the best.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion I think that the best invention in the world has been the cell phone, since it allows you to communicate with other people from around the world very quickly and without causing any inconvenience to anyone. Another advantage you have cellular devices are that many practical, since they weigh little and wear are comfortable and lightweight at the time to use them.
I think the best invention that allows the car to transport people and goods, transportation and rapid but somewhat conteminant.
ReplyDeleteHi Jordi, I agree with your opinion, because if there wasn't the invetions of the cars and motocycles and the public trasports the people would go to their jobs on foot.
DeleteThe invention of the public transports, is very important because this does not pollute so much.
ReplyDeleteFor me the best invention ever is the football ball because is the most important thing to me. The football is all to me because is very funny and when I play, I desconnect from my problems and I concentrate in the match or in the trainning.
Albert Gurrea 4t ESO C
I think the best invention that allows the car to transport people and goods, transportation and rapid but somewhat conteminant
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the best invention in the world is the TV, because it's funny and interesting and have a lot of TV programs, you can see it in every moment and isn't very expensive. Some of them are portable and you can see it in every place in the world.
ReplyDeleteDavid Galofré 4t ESO C
I agree with you, because on these days, TV is very important, people can't live without TV. Everybody needs TV to live.
DeleteIn any case my opinion television is important to see what happens so much in the news every day and it is important because you can see everything you want to different places in the televisión.
DeleteI agree with Adria. It's important to see what happens so much in the news every day.
DeleteI think that the best invention has been internet.Because it's an a very important invent for all the persons in the world, and you can comunicate with many persons around the world.Also in the actuality in internet move very money and is very imnportant the police and the privacity pages because internet can be very dangerous for the persons that interactive with bad persons.
ReplyDeleteDavid Cantero 4t ESO C
I think the best invention of the world is the Penniciline because is the first anti-biothic in the world and saved a lot of lives. It was discovered by Alexander Fleming in an experiment. If it didn't exist, probably we would die easier than now.
ReplyDeleteAlbert Jubany 4t ESO C
in my opinion the best invention ever is the computer because you can surf in the internet and search a lot of information in google and you can play a lot of games in the computer. It can use for make presentation for the school, you can use the computer for a lot of thing, this is the best invention in the world and every year, the companies that who make computers, it make a lot of news computers and there are betters.
ReplyDeleteMarc Moliné 4 ESO "C"
For me the best invention in the world is PC because it's a new tecnology and everyday I surprised with this invent. Is a great evolution i the tecnolgy world because you can do very things like buy or sell.
ReplyDeleteI like PC because I can do very works and talk with my friends.
In my opinion the best invention in the world is the internet, because with the internet we can search all of thing than we can don't know it, we can spend time whatching music videos or funny videos to pass a good time. With the internet we can use the mobile phone in any part of the city and everywhere, the internet also help us to do homwork for school or in the job.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think that the best invention at the moment is the computer and all of this components, included the internet. With this invention you can work and gif a lot of persons a job. At the moment, if you have a computer, you work more speed and better than later.
ReplyDeletePol Moreno Castro. 4 ESO - A
I think the best invention ever is internet. Internet is similar to an enciclopaedia but better: on the internet you can search all the information, watch films, download music, chat with your friends and meet other people. All the world use and talk on the internet because it is the best invention in the world.
ReplyDeleteJúlia Mayor
4t d'ESO-A
I think that the best invention in the world is the moblie phone, because with seconds you can talk or meet with afriend or with someone.
ReplyDeleteThe moblie phone sufered many changes from the begginigs. It started with a big phone more than a classic telephone. With the techology the moblie makes life easier to humans. In the actuallity smartphones doesn't have any similitude because it does a lot of things like acces to internet, chats, games etc...
I think the best invention in the world is Internet, because we can search all of thing than we can don't know it, you can comunicate with many persons around the world, watch a videos, listen a music, watch a tv, play games, use Facebook and Twitter, etc.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely, Internet is the best invention in the world.
I think the best invention in modern times is the Internet.You can do some research and tell people on the other side of the world about it immediately with facebook for example, you can download (music,films..).You can also talk with people about specifics programs on the Interet (Skype).
ReplyDeleteGuillem Garcia
4t d'ESO-B
In my opinion the best invention is the computer, because with this invention you con get informed to every think or everybody.
ReplyDeleteYou cannuse the computer for help you in a school work or have a corriculum or confirm a visit for a doctors or you can see and download music, videos, pictures, films and documents.
Ana Aguilar Marin
4 ESO B
I agree with your opinion, the computer is an important invention, and we use its in our daily lives. But there are many other things which are important inventions.
DeleteI agree with your opinion, the computer is an important thing in this society because it allows to communicate with the rest of the world at the same time. We use the computer in the school, in the work, to communicate with other persons...
DeleteThe world wouldn’t be the same if the computers and technology didn't exist.
In muy opinion, the best invention is the computer, because this invention is very complete and contains everything needed.
ReplyDeleteToo is very interesting, because you search anything imformation and very fast search.
David Ortega Ruiz
4 ESO A
I think the best invention in the world is the tv, because you watch a lot of diferents chanels in a diferent hours of the day.
ReplyDeleteyo wil watcha lot of diferents chanels; crazy chanels,adventure chanels, gossip chanels animals chanels...
Dídac Galardo
4t -ESO- B
In my opinion, think the best invention is the computer,because the computer life easier on the work,it allows you to woek more quickly.
ReplyDeleteMoreover it allows to communicate with other persons around the world.
Moreover the advantages,that can be very useful and can talk all sities.
This invention has been very used by persons.
Adriana Jiménez 4ESO C
I think that the best invention of the world is the internet, because with that you can find all things about information, photos, videos... and there ara chats internactionals as Facebook or Twitter where you can speake with other people from some country. You can with special programms do webcams with your friends and download music too.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
In muy opinion, the best invention is the computer, because this invention is very complete and contains everything needed.
ReplyDeleteToo is very interesting, because you search anything imformation and very fast search.
David Ortega Ruiz
4 ESO A
I think that the best invention in the word is the internet, because is the necessary.
ReplyDeleteMy opinion is that the internet can be use to searchthe information, yalk to your favorite friends, meet an other friends, play the video games , created documents or can help you to your homeworks whit the school.
Paula Doménech Ante
4 ESO B
I think the best invention ever is robot. Robot can make a lot of things for example cooking, kill other person, fight with other robots and walk like a zombie. The films directors use robots to be the protagonist of their films, for example I, robot or terminator. In I, robot they tell us the 3 rules of robotica.
ReplyDeleteXavier Jordà
4t ESO-B
I think that the best invention in the World is TV because you can watch programms, Films , TV series, you can connect the PS3 in the TV and play , you can connect to the Internet, you can watch the TV in 3D … All of this have the TV the best inention!
ReplyDeleteEric Sales
4th ESO ‘’C’’
In my opinion, the best invention of the world is the PC because we use that every day, we can search all the information that we need, or do everything on the internet. The PC is very useful if you have internet, of course.
ReplyDeleteNerea Ferreiro
4t ESO C
In my opinion, the best invent is the internet, because it is the greatest encyclopedia about everything. You can search information, places or someone and talk with them. You can use it for a lot of things, and of course, is a great technological advance.
ReplyDeleteNerea Ferreiro
4th ESO C
In my opinion, the best invention ever, is the agriculture-livestock. By this two inseparable invents, the humanity initiates their growth, their initial growth point, and after this inventions, the towns borned, and the cities, the civilizations, and with this, the thought, the reason, the culture, and the religion like us know. Without this two initial and possibly sample pillars, nowadays the cars, internet and others can't exist, so this are the best inventions certainly, indisputably.
ReplyDeleteMarc Anglí
I think that the best invention ever is the automobile, because with the automobile you can go around the world, visit places and station when you like it. Also, at new times the security of these automobiles is incredible if you compare it with the first automobiles and for me this security in the cars is other of the bests inventions ever.
ReplyDeleteRaul Cabero, 4t ESO-A
In my opinion, there are a many important inventions but I think that the most important is the internet. I think the nost important invention is the internet because it is very unseful for people, especially for teenagers. We can find and search a lot of information to our homework faster.
ReplyDeleteSandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I personally think that the best invention ever is the internet as many people has said.
ReplyDeleteInternet is very useful for lots of things.
For example, at school, students and teachers can send emails and files to each other thanks to the internet.
Internet has lots of others uses as looking for information, listening music, chatting with friends, meeting different people from others places of the world...
I think that nowadays living without internet is very difficult.
Sara López 4t ESO C
Choose one invention as the best one it's really difficult because there're lots of inventions!
ReplyDeleteBut one invention that i think that it's the best is the alphabet because without it, we couldnt write. What a disaster!
Jordi Rodríguez 4t ESO B
In my opinion the computer is the best invention ever seen. The computer is too complete and useful, if the computers don’t exist, the internet don’t exist neither; because the computer is the machine which has allowed the existence of a lot of another different inventions, for example the Internet.The computer is too usual in our lives and it makes us our work easier than the past. Nowadays through it we can know about all the things we want to know. In the schools the computer has a lot of importance and the schools have got a subject only dedicated in the computers.
ReplyDeletePaula Prado Soriano-4t ESOC
I reckon that knowledge and wisdom are the best inventions in the world.
ReplyDeleteOur planet is an apple tree; its roots are these superb and stoical capacities, which absorb and agglutinate the resources and lavishness of Nature. Its trunk is the people, who are kept «right» («in the good direction») thanks to roots, and grow thanks to Nature. Humanity uses knowledge and wisdom through the leaves, lighting their awareness.
But birds fly to branches and eat our results, losing them. Insects that nibble roots, they want the tree felt down (wars, greed, and covetousness).
The results are the apples! The fruits of the humanity progress, values, ethics of our society, reached after a long process. We must protect humanity!
The first and the best invention are the eagerness of progress, which serves knowledge and wisdom.
Èric Benito Santamaría 4th ESO-B
In my opinion, the best invention ever is the bed because we can relax there and sleep with a lot of commodities, which weren't possible by slpeeping in the floor or over the straw. Nowadays, the bed is so easy to reach because it's not much expensive, so a lot of people can enjoy the experience of sleeping in a comfortable bed to have a nice rest. For all those things I think the bed is the best invention ever.
ReplyDeleteGerard Lluís - 4t ESO A
I agree with you Gerard bed is a great invention and is not to be very expensive as you said you
DeleteIn my opinion, the best invention ever is the car because we can travel around the country and visit other places and of course, visit our family if they don't live near of us.
ReplyDeleteIt is very comfortable too. Every day, there are more cars on the road and it isn't good because they pollute. But, I think that in few years this won't be a problem, because increasingly there are more electric cars to reduce the impact to the eviroment.
Elisa Pérez
4t ESO "A"
In my opinion, the best invention ever is the car because we can travel around the country and visit other places and of course, visit our family if they don't live near of us.
ReplyDeleteIt is very comfortable too. Every day, there are more cars on the road and it isn't good because they pollute. But, I think that in few years this won't be a problem, because increasingly, there are more electric cars to reduce the impact to the enviroment.
In my opinion it's difficult to choose the best invention in the world because there're many inventions that have completely changed this world to better. However, the shower is one of my favorites. It is relaxing, you can stay as long as you want and nobody disturbs you.
ReplyDeleteThe water pours above you while you're thinking or even singing if you want. Moreover, it obviously cleans us and I'm sure that it saves us when we are asleep and we have to go to school or to work.
For all these reasons, I think the shower is the best invention ever.
In my opinion it's difficult to choose the best invention in the world because there're many inventions that have completely changed this world to better. However, the shower is one of my favorites. It is relaxing, you can stay as long as you want and nobody disturbs you.
ReplyDeleteThe water pours above you while you're thinking or even singing if you want. Moreover, it obviously cleans us and I'm sure that it saves us when we are asleep and we have to go to school or to work.
For all these reasons, I think the shower is the best invention ever.
I thinks that the best invention in the world could be the phone because before the people couldn't talk to other people if they were in another place.
ReplyDeleteFor this, i think the phone were the best invention.
Others inventions are the tv, the lamp, internet,wheel ...
Judith Fernández, 4t ESO A
In my opinion the best invention is the mobile phone, because you can communicate with people that there are on the other side of the world and other invention is the interner because in internet you can find information, you can comunicate too and pass a good time.
ReplyDeleteSara Fàbrega, 4t ESO C
I think the best invention is WhatsApp.
ReplyDeleteYou can chat with your friends or family 24 hours a day. And if you have wi-fi it's totally free. You can speak with people arround the world too.
With WhatsApp many people has groups where there are them bests friends or woorkmates, and they can speak all at once.
A negative think is that it appears the last time you have been connected...
Well, in my opinion I think that the best invetnion in the world is the mobile phone. Nowadays, mobile phone has a very impact on us. We use mobile phones for everything such as chatting with friends, posting on websites, emailing people...Mobile phones have big advantages for instance when you have an emergency, you just have to cal to someone and in seconds they will answer you, so that's perfect.
ReplyDeleteJudith Cantero, 4t ESO B
I think it was the best invention of the internet, it helps to look for anything We need, as it is for work or curiosity. Internet has all the solutions you want to search different pages and different information, wider or concrete. It also helps to contact people who do not have much contact and would like to know them.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the internet is a good invention, but, it is not the best. Because I think the people, can communicate with other things, for example, the mobile phone.
DeleteAndrea Zarza
4t d'ESO-A
I think the best invention ever invented throughout history is the bulb. Thanks to her we can do many things before, that they could not do. We can enlighten us with more clarity and display objects. The bulb also linked to power through it and have been doing many things like cooking, etc.
ReplyDeleteCarlota López 4rt ESO C
For me the best invention of all time was the bed. Perhaps it is not the most appreciated or known, but such a simple thing that allows us to get us up (some more and some less), wanting to continue to enjoy every day. Do ou imagine sleeping every day on the floor? Something as important and undervalued for society. Thanks to you Persians!
ReplyDeleteRoger Mazariegos
4 ESO A
It is difficult to know what the best invention is because everyone has their best but I think it might be the bulb.
ReplyDeleteBefore people use candles, and there were many fires caused by oil lamp and the streets were very dark and unsafe. Now when we get home is very easy and simply to open the light and we do it as an everyday thing.
I think that is one of the best because when there is a power outage and we have no light, it seems that we can’t do anything without it and it's essential for life.
In my opinion the best invention in the world isn't anything material, because it seems to me that nowadays all the good things are objects. All depends on your life; in mine, the best invention are de weekends, because without weekends we have to work all days of the week and we couldn't enjoy enough our life.
ReplyDeleteElena Munné, 4rt ESO B
ReplyDeleteI think that the best invention in the world is the scripture. This invention divided the history in two parts, the prehistory ( when didn't exist the scripture) and the history ( when appears the scripture). With the scripture we can write the things that we live, and the people that will live in the future will be able read the things that happen in the present.
Albert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C
In my opinion the best invention is the electric light becuase it's very important to humans.
ReplyDeleteWe need the electric light because we can see when theres no natural light, also it's important because it makes appliances go.
For all this things I think the electric light is the best invention.
Anna Moreno, 4t ESO A
I think the best invention in the world is the electric light because it's very necessary for humans.
ReplyDeleteIt's important because we can see when theres no natural light, also it's very necessary because it makes appliance go.
For all this things I think the electric light is the best invention.
I think that the best invention in the world is the mobile phone. Since this invention was created, our lives have changed a lot. If we have an emergency, we only have to push a button and in few minutes we have someone near us. In the actuality, the society can’t stay without them, we are all day with the mobile phone sending messages with Whatsapp, watching videos, meeting new friends... To sum up, phones are clearly the best invention in the world.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, the best invention in the world is the car. It’s used to move from one place to another in a short time or you can also make long travels around the world. Now our lives are easier and we can do things more quickly with the new inventions, but previously they used animals for transport and they didn’t travel as fast as actually.
ReplyDeleteMireia Buxaderas 4t ESO C
I think that the best invention in the world is the internet. You can communicate with other people who lives away from you, you can meet people who have things in common with you, the search of information is faster and simple, and you can find whatever you want. Internet is the future, so for that, I think is the most important invention.
ReplyDeleteMireia Pagán, 4t ESO B
In my opinion it's difficult to choose the best invention in the world because there're many inventions that have completely changed our world.
ReplyDeleteHowever, the toilet is one of the bests. You can half all you can, but then try this experiment. Try to imagine New York, Paris or Tokyo without toilets. It's impossible. The modern city were made possible by man's ability to bring clean water in densely populated spaces and to remove the waste. Without toilets and plumbing any tall building would be impossible. Remove apartment buildings, office towers, and dense city centers from your picture of the world and you have to change the whole rest of your picture too, because the implications keep rippling.
In my opinion, it's difficult to choose the best invention ever, because there are too many, If I've to choose one I'd choose the mobile phone. Nowadays you can do everything if you have a mobile phone and now the new app called whatsapp which facilitates texting to your friends.
DeleteDaniel Delgado 4t ESO-A
In my opinion, the best invention is the Internet. It allows the users to do lots of things which are impossible or very difficult otherwise. It's also a great way to have fun or even to learn, because Internet is the greatest knowledge source in the world. Moreover, it can change someone's life. How many people has found on the Internet the key to be successful? I strongly believe that they're countless.
ReplyDeletein my opinion the best invention in the world has a computer, because today is an essential tool for any job or school.
ReplyDeleteMost people use the computer every day at home or at work, either to work or to enjoy.
in my opinion the best invention in the world has a computer, because today is an essential tool for any job or school.
ReplyDeleteMost people use the computer every day at home or at work, either to work or to enjoy.
I think the best invention is the electricity because without it we can't used any gadgets.We wouldn't have lights and we would't cook. Without electricity the factories' machines wouldn't funcionate and we don't have manufactures.
ReplyDeletePaula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
I think that the best invention ever is medicine because if we don't be healthy we won't have to use the other good things that were invented such as the mobile phone, internet, TV, etc. I think that all the new things that the scientists find and discover in our body have a lot of importance in our lives and if ,for example, Fleming did'nt discovered the penicillin perhaps anyone will invented the mobile phone, the washing machine and some other inventios that make our lives easier but he progress of the medicine give us live.
ReplyDeleteSara Fernández 4 ESO B
I think that the best invention in the world is youtube with no doubt. It's the best website ever because you can find anything you want: music, videoblogs, tutorials and funny (sometimes stupid) videos. Maybe someone could say that before you need a computer or a mobile phone to watch youtube videos, but this could be extrapolated to almost every topic.
ReplyDeleteElsa Clapés 4 ESO A
I think that the best invention ever is youtube. Is the best website in the world with no doubt. There you can find nearly everything you want: music tutorials, videoblogs or funny videos with no sense. Maybe someone could say that before youtube you need a computer or a mobile phone to watch the videos, but this could be extrapolated to almost every topic.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion , the best invention is the computer. By the network you talk with friends and family. and I use it to search information about the cars, the schools and the different things.
ReplyDeleteBefore there weren't computers , and now the computers have evolved.I use it for the homework and to see photos.
Elena Bernabéu 4ESO C
In my opinion the best social network is Facebook because you can talk to your friends every day.
ReplyDeleteAnd you can speak to your friend on any computer.
I think the best invention that was created in our history is the mobile phone, a person can communicate with someone thousands of miles is a big jump in our history and its utility no longer has limits, for example can be used as entertainment or as a GPS
ReplyDeleteI think that the most importants inventions are three: The plane and the internet. Is very difficult do an object that fly long distances with his weight. And the internet because is an revolucionary invent that we use in all places, all hours, in the school, in home, in the street with your mobil pone... Ahh! And the mobile phone, the object that a lot of people love. I say this because a lot of people are engaged to steal this object. Is very important the mobile phone, but if these people comes to you,begins to forget your mobile phone! :)
ReplyDeleteI think that you are right, because the mobile phone is a very important object for persons because they use it for a Works, university, schools, ...
DeleteThe mobile phone nowadays for all.
in my opinion the best invention is the SmartPhone since it is almost the same as a laptop computer but little
ReplyDeleteI think the best invention is the TV, because it's a good entreteniment and you can enjoy them a lot, you can look the news in all world.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, the best invention is, the music , because music helps and relax the days of the people, Music is art
ReplyDeleteArnau Carrillo 4t ESO B
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the best invention because the electric car does not pollute and can take you from one place to another without problems and ecological.
In my opinion the best invention in the world is the mobile phone because you communicate with people at the moment and chatting with your friends, visit web pages, emailing people,video call ...
ReplyDeleteMeritxell Domènech, 4t ESO C
I agree with you because with this we can do a lot of things and is very simple to use.
DeleteI think the best invention is the internet because you can search a lot information which you would like to find.
ReplyDeleteNoa Guerrero 4t ESO C
I agree with you because Internet has a lot of good things to search information and interact with persons using facebook or twitter but also has a lot of inconvenients because there are a lot of webs of rubbish publicity and illegal downloads of music and films that affect the artists.
DeleteDaniel Romero
4t d’ESO-A
In my opinion the best invention in the Word is the TV and the mobile pone because is a new technology and you communicate with the people and your friend and family at the moment and talking and chatting. The TV because it is entertaining the people and communicate the news, and music, and reality shows and more channels.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the best invention in the Word is the TV and the mobile pone because is a new technology and you communicate with the people and your friend and family at the moment and talking and chatting. The TV because it is entertaining the people and communicate the news, and music, and reality shows and more channels.
ReplyDeleteIt's difficult to choose the bests inventions... In my opinion the bests are the internet, because you can search information, the mobile phone because you can take pictures and videos, call people, connect to the internet, listen to music... And I think that the music is a good invention because I love music and it can make you laught, cry, have memories, dance and more good thinks... I think that the football is a good invention too because I love it.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the best invention in the Word is the TV and the mobile pone because is a new technology and you communicate with the people and your friend and family at the moment and talking and chatting. The TV because it is entertaining the people and communicate the news, and music, and reality shows and more channels.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinión the best invention is a football soccer because for mi, de football mis very Fanny and important in my life and I like practise too, I don't thing in my problems.
ReplyDeleteIn definility the football is the very invent for mi!!
In my opinión the best invention is football, because, for me, the football is very fuanny and important in my life and I practise it.
ReplyDeleteThen I don't think in my problems.
Definitely, football is the best invention, for me
In my opinion the best invention in the world is the internet because you can visit the news paper, you can see the tv or listen music online. In internet you can upload music, pictures, videos and other things. Another thing is that we communicate with other people around the world. You put internet in the Smartphone, Computer, Smart TV, Tablet and other dispositive. I like it a lot!
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the best invention in the world is the internet because you can visit the news paper, you can see the tv or listen music online. In internet you can upload music, pictures, videos and other things. Another thing is that we communicate with other people around the world. You put internet in the Smartphone, Computer, Smart TV, Tablet and other dispositive. I like it a lot!
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the best invention ever is the mobile phone because you can talk with everyone in the world if they have a mobile phone too.
ReplyDeleteNow if you want, you can download applications to stay more infórmate.
Aleix Arqué
4r ESO A
Well, it's difficult to say only one invention, but if I have to say one of the milions of inventions that there are in this world, I would say that the best invetion did ever and ever is the world of the new technology because without that we couldn't live as now.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinión the best inventation is the videogames because you can live other history, other live. And you can play whit your friends
ReplyDeleteFrancesc Garcia
4r ESO B
I agree with you because I think that the videogames are the best invention because they are interactive and allows you to play online with other people and friends.
DeleteFor me the best invention ever is the TV. I think that there are other inventions that are very interesting. Other inventions that I like it are the computer and mobile phone. With these inventions you can communicate with other people that they are in other country. Everyone has got preferences of things that they like. But I think that are many good inventions.
ReplyDeleteRaquel Callao
4th ESO-A
The best invention ever
DeleteRaquel Callao
Hi!
I agree with Raquel but I think that there are lots other best inventions than the television and mobile phone because with those they can control us, when you go with the metro, you can see people that mobile phone control.
I think that the best invention was the penicillin but now a day I think that the best invention is robot because thanks to it, we have got advance not only in the technology for home but also in medical technology.
I think too that the new technology into the cars is very well and it allows you enjoy in a travel and also, automatic gear change and automatically park and it’s comfortable to people.
See you soon!
I agree with both of you. But, I think that the best invention ever is the mobile phone. The TV is one of them, too; but for me it's only a distraction and a communication system through which people can be informed about things that are happening in the world every day.
DeleteThe mobile phone is a part of our life, it's like our shadow, I considered that without mobile phone we couldn't live.
Laia Muñoz Ortiz
4t DSO-A
Thanks
In my opinion the best invention ever is the mobil phone. I think it's very usefull for all things because you can chat with your friends if you have facebook or instagram or whatsapp in the mobil and too you can call to someone. For example if you have an emergency the mobil it's the best solution you call to the police or the ambulance, however there are some disadvantages like when you are in the mountain and that can't have conection and if in this moment you have an emergency you can't do nothing.
ReplyDeleteAna Forner
In my opinion the best invention ever is the mobil phone. I think it's very usefull for all things because you can chat with your friends if you have facebook or instagram or whatsapp in the mobil and too you can call to someone. For example if you have an emergency the mobil it's the best solution you call to the police or the ambulance, however there are some disadvantages like when you are in the mountain and that can't have conection and if in this moment you have an emergency you can't do nothing.
ReplyDeleteAna Forner
4r ESO A
In my opinion the best invention ever created is the radio, because was created to communicate people who were situated at thousands of kilometres, also was very useful in the second world war because the Americans could say where they have to drop the bombs, years ago there wasn’t any way to do that, so I think that it’s a very good invention.
ReplyDeleteDavid Almécija
4th ESO-A
I don't think that the best invention is the radio because the mobile phone is better and you can communicate with those thousands of kilometres away. All in all we can use the mobile phone to be a GPS or a MP3 reproductor and these things make the mobile phone to be the best invention ever.
DeleteHi bro, what’s up!!!
DeleteYes, of course the mobile phone is an awesome invention, I agree with you dude! But… in fact the mobile phone exists because many years ago, someone invented a gadget called radio that change completely the technology and the conception that all the people have about it. So I think mate, that the mobile phone is an evolution of the radio and it’s a better gadget and invention.
Hi bro, what’s up!!!
DeleteYes, of course the mobile phone is an awesome invention, I agree with you dude! But… in fact the mobile phone exists because many years ago, someone invented a gadget called radio that change completely the technology and the conception that all the people have about it. So I think mate, that the mobile phone is an evolution of the radio and it’s a better gadget and invention.
In my opinion the best invention ever created is the radio, because was created to communicate people who were situated at thousands of kilometres, also was very useful in the second world war because the Americans could say where they have to drop the bombs, years ago there wasn’t any way to do that, so I think that it’s a very good invention.
ReplyDeleteThe greatest thing that has ever , for me is the mobile phone, it is very common, but without my mobile would basically lost and isolated, so it is best and most useful invention.
ReplyDeleteHi friend! I disagree with you, i think that the mobile phone is a good invention but no the best invention. The people can live perfectly without mobile phone, like when our fathers were young. And nowadays we loan more attention the mobile phone that the persons.
DeleteIn my opinion the best invention ever is the watch, because with it, you can consult what time is it every time, when you want, and have scheduled times during the day or the week. I can't imagine a world without time, I think everything would be a chaos!
ReplyDeleteMarc de Haro
4th ESO-C
I think that's true, because a day with no information of the time is a long day.
DeleteHi, I think the best invention in the world is the automobile, because it was a revolution of the transports. It also allows you to go to a place where you want, anytime. You can move from one place to another place faster, you can take a walk with your family and it offers greater comfort. Can lead us to sites where other means of transportation cannot. Design allows the trip to our measure, independently of routes and schedules.
ReplyDeletefor me the best invention of printing, because without it people i had not evolved as we did not know the other times i lived in what were the historical facts
ReplyDeleteJoel Onofre Pinchesvky
4rt C
the best invention would be the elderly as paralytic keep that objects that were used by i cute help them so that they cost less than what the object can take it easier.
ReplyDeleteThe best invention ever is football, it gives a lot of money to country's, and this sport is practise around the world.
DeleteFor me the best inventions are all of them from the 21st century because thanks to them we have improved our way of life: you save time, you can talk over long distances with people, you can have the house clean by robots, a robot can make food for you ... although if I had to choose 1 I would emphasize the mobile phone, because you can talk to a person who is on the other side of the world. Another invention that I find interesting is the washers, because you save time around the kitchen. Also, I find robots interesting, especially those that clean the house. But I do not like those in the kitchen, because I think that many people cannot cook even a fried egg and that is essential. I think people need to know how to cook, not a robot that will do it for you. In conclusion I like all inventions of the 21st century but for the mixers, which to me make the most ignorant people in the world of cuisine.
ReplyDeleteElena Santacana Guerrero
4t d’ESO-A
I definitely agree with Santacana because all inventions are very important. In our lives we all need inventions to easier living. Elena is absolutely right. There are amazing inventions. At present, with technology people can do many things.
DeleteRaquel Callao
4t d'ESO-A
I think that was the best invention of TV because there are different programs for different tastes of people and do not get bored on a rainy day or storm. But I think that too much TV is not good for people, but a day for a while does not hurt.
ReplyDeleteI think that was the best invention of TV because there are different programs for different tastes of people and do not get bored on a rainy day or storm. But I think that too much TV is not good for people, but a day for a while does not hurt.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you because I think that TV is a good invent in the world and you can watch diferent things: films, reality shows, documentals... And you don't get bored in your time.
DeleteI agree with you because I think that TV is a good invent in the world and you can watch diferent things: films, reality shows, documentals... And you don't get bored in your time.
DeleteIn my opinion the best invetion is the mobile phone because I can use it for every many the thing, you can use to listen to music, take pictures, watch TV, talk to your friends, and much more,ultimately the mobile is the best invention.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you because I think that the mobile phone is the best invention in the world. It has a lot of utilities .
DeleteI agree with your opinion, the mobile pone is a good idea, but there are many things that are also good invections for example the TV.
Deletefor me the ball was the best invention because it brings people to play. I enjoy with my friends.
ReplyDeletethe ball was the best invention. You can meet people around the world.
DeleteYoel Masanes
4t ESO C
I think the ball isn't the best invention, it's something useful but it isn't a very good invention. The best invention maybe it's a mobile phone or something that you use every day.
DeleteA lot of people say: ‘The best invention ever is the internet’ or ‘the best invention ever is the mobile phone’, yes, they’re good inventions, but they aren’t the best inventions ever. In my opinion, the best invention is the music, songs that in truth save the people.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Zarza
4rt A
I agree, but exactly the music doesn't save the people, music raises awareness to the people about a lot of things that happen in the world
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteYes, you are right, the music is a very good invention, i really love music and i listen it everytime, but the actual music won't be created without a computer, or it won't be listened without a mobile or something similar, so i think that computers and móviles and, in general, the technology is the best invention.
DeleteThe best invention ever!
ReplyDeleteI think one of the best inventions is the mobile pone. It is very useful because you can talk to other people, look for information, watch photos, listen to music, take pictures... and especially, the best is that you can chat with your friends and family, but it has a disadvantage that sometimes take away a lot of time and distract us from the prior things.
Cristina García
4t ESO A
I agree with you.The mobile phone I one of the best inventions ever, because you can talk with everyone who has mobile phone too.
DeleteIn my opinion the best invention ever is the PC because it is the best way to programate all the thigs that are created nowadays. Also it is usefull to do works and research information about anything. It is the thing that can do more things amd really fast.
ReplyDeleteI' m agree with you. The PC is the best invention ever becouse you can find all that you need and know all the news at the instant that succes
DeleteThe best invention ever is football! It makes you feel great even if you're playing or watching it
ReplyDeleteYou are definitly right buecasue the fotball all the best invetion for all people and this soprt is fantasitc and imagine and remember the fantastics moments when we were young
DeleteYes, you are definitely right because I like a lot both playing and watching it. This sport is my life. You can meet a lot of people. When I play football everything is different. I love it.
DeleteI think you're not right, the best invention ever is Basketball it is the sport for intelligent people because you have to think an strategy to score more points than your opponent. I feel free when I play this sport.
DeleteYes, you are definitely right because it is a worldwide sport which usually please everyone and is very easy to play but not so much to understand. I like football because it's fun
DeleteYou are definitely right; football is the best sport in the world. amazing, playing football it is a liberation. Football for me is all, my passion and I will play forever, until I grow up.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Romero
4t d'ESO-A
Yes, you are definitely right because I like a lot both playing and watching it. You can meet a lot of people. When I play football everything is different. Football is my passion, too.
DeleteI think there have been better inventions than football, because football is just a sport and there have been inventions that have helped evolve as the invention of new machines for hospitals, from my point of view best things ever invented but everyone has their opinion.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think that the best invention is the computer. It lets people connect with each other, talk, and share the things that you like... It also can give a lot of information, it can make some daily things easier, and it can be very entertaining.
ReplyDeleteI'm agree with you Narcís, but one object portable and it is easier to handle is the mobile phone, so for my the best invention is the mobile phone.
DeleteI agree, because many people thanks to the computer in contact that people are away and also because we can find all the information you want about a topic. And for example if you got bored can play online game.
DeleteI agree with you Narcís because nowadays the PC is essential and it's used for every thing: for work, to communicate, or simply to entertain.
DeleteHi guys
ReplyDeleteFor my part I think the best invention ever is the Arquitecture because withouth it we would continue living in caverns,we wouldn't have buildings like bridges and all of these things which are very important for us.And withouth it we wouldn't have factories where product things.
I totally disagree with you Luque.I think that the best inventions are: Manyanet Sant Andreu, Cocoa and Titus also the peace in the world.
DeleteAndreu the best invention is the airplanes , cars, motorcycles, boats because they are good means of transport
DeleteI think that the best invention ever is the internet because you can comunicate instantly with all people around the world. Using internet you can talk with gmail or Hotmail, aplications like WhatsApp, social nets like Facebook or Instragram and a lot of places. I think that without these invention, nowadays we can't life.
ReplyDeleteOriol Izquierdo
4t ESO A
the best invention the because with only a sheet and a pencil you can write stories or poems, you can express your feelings in the form of drawing.
ReplyDeletebrother ,for me the best invention are medicine because thanks to them we have good health and are alive, for me they are one of the best inventions.
ReplyDeleteHi!! The best invention for me was the discovery of Alexander Fleming, the antibiotic of "penicillium" and then he had recived the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. I think people felt very happy and the best invention of medicine
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the best invention ever was the computer, because now a days a lot of people is using it, to comunicate with their friends or to get new information, some people work with computers, definetly it's very important and necesary.
ReplyDeleteYes you are definitely right, because the introduction of the computer in the society is an important advance for humans. You can use it to communicate,to work or simply to entertain yourself. It's awesome!
DeleteThe utility of the computer is better than books. The computer is a good invention but don't the best. I think the car or plane is the best because you can travel around the world.
ReplyDeleteBy Gabriel García Díaz
I think that's true, because the computer is necessary for all people.
DeleteIn my opinion the best invention for me is the mobile phone and the internet, because you can talk to other people, listen to some music, watch some videos and all these with only one mobile phone or computer.
ReplyDeletethe best invention in the world for me is the computer becouse you can search in the internet different websites. A lot of people use the computer in the house, in the office, in the school...
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, I think the computer is a good invention because you can search information but the best for me is the car or plane because you can travel to different sites.
DeleteI don't agree with you because the best invention of the world is the electricity because without this the computer doesn't work.
DeleteThe best invention for me was the mobile, because we can use it for many things: call people, chatting with friends, do photos and listen music.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. I think that the mobile has marked the history and it has changed our lives. Everything is fastter and easier.
DeleteI think that the best invention for me was the television because with the TV you can see and listen to the news, documentaries...but the most important is that with the television you can know the news that what is
ReplyDeletehappening in the world.
Anais Rivera
The best invention for me was the mobile, because we can use it for many things: call people, chatting with friends, do photos and listen music.
ReplyDeleteThe best invention for me, is the mobile phone, because you can talk and comunicate with other people in every place and in every moment.
ReplyDeleteYou can do other things with the mobile phone like take photos, save photos, chat with our friends, listen to music, look for the social nets, etc.
It's a good thing to distract when you are bored, and it's very useful.
I agree with you. In the past the people spent a lot of time to write a letter and to respond it. Nowadays it is easier because the communication is instantaneous and you have all in your phone photos, etc.
DeleteI don't agree with you because I don't think the same. The mobile phone is a good invention but years ago the people could communicate whith their family, friends or anyone by using the letters. Maybe the mobile phone is better than the letters, but the people spend a lot of time whit the mobile and some people can drop out and not have a relationship whith their family or friends.
DeleteThe best invention for me is the TV because there you can watch the news, the football, all the sports and you can watch films and videos. Some of the series are very entertaining. It's a good invention to spend time but not all the time.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Georgina, it's a good invention but I don't think that it's the best invention ever.
DeleteI agree because nowadays all the people have to see the news to be informed about all the things that are happening in the world.
The best invention for me is a transport, for exemple the bus. The bus is used by the students to go to school everyday. The car is the most important transport for the people because this is used everyday in all of the world, for exemple the people who goes to the job and after return to your house. Other transport is the train because allows travel to other cities. Finally there are planes to travel arround the world and visit a lot of cities.
ReplyDeleteThe best invention for me is the computer,because we can do things faster, and we can transmit a lot of information . It meant a change in the society.
ReplyDeleteNow we can comunicate with the people of everywhere.
dear mr.ciencia,I think the computer is not the best invention.
Deletethe best invention is the TV becauseit is a form of entertainment and the computer isn't
dear mr.ciencia,I think the computer is not the best invention.
Deletethe best invention is the TV becauseit is a form of entertainment and the computer isn't
In my opinion, the best invention is the radio because you can listen music every time, you can listen the news or the sports that you want. The radio is an old invention but in the present we continue using it.
ReplyDeleteI think the best invention is the mobile phone because you can speak with all the people that are around the world. I think that is very important if you have one relationship because you can speak with your girlfriend every where
ReplyDeleteHi, I don't agree with you,, because the mobile phone is a very good invention but this isn't the best. The people are stuck on screens and mobile phones and this is a problem to the society because they don't look the inner of the people and they take shelter on the mobiles pones.
DeleteI think that the best invention is the mobile phone, because you can communicate with other persons in every place and in every moment. Also you can use it for listen music, search information on the Internet, chat with your friends, take photos...In this century a lot of people is using it because it's like a computer but you can transport easier than the computer!
ReplyDeleteAdrià Peraire
4th ESO-A
In my opinion the mobile phone is trully the best invention, because it is very important the communication that you have with other people.
DeleteI agree with you because the mobile phone is very important for talk with a lot of people who have one around the world.
DeleteKevin España
4t d'ESO-A
The best invention for me is the computer because it is necessary for communicating with your friends from your house to wherever
ReplyDeleteIt's practical for view videos,play videogames and chatting with your friends.
Jordi Mir
4th ESO-A
The best invention of the world are the cruises ships , because they are very luxurious.
ReplyDeletePau Odina
4th ESO-B
Hi, for me the best invention is the lights ,because when it is dark you see anything do you use the lights.
ReplyDeletePol Daza
4th ESO-A
In my opinion the best invention of the world are the Internet,
ReplyDeletebecause you can speak or business with someone from another country
I think that's true, because, in my opinion, the internet is necessary for all the people.
DeleteI agree with your point of view. But Internet can also spy on your privacy.Each invention has its advantages and disadvantages.
Deleteping
4eso A
I agree with your point of view. But Internet can also spy on your privacy.Each invention has its advantages and disadvantages.
Deleteping
4eso A
in my opinion the best invention ever is the tv, it onforms us, an we can enjoy thise invention.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the best invention ever is the mobile phone because it is the best gadget for communication with another person in a long distance.
ReplyDeleteAnna Romero 4 ESO A
I think that the strars lives is a paper. Because they don't study and they get money from the fame. When i don't have toilet paper, I use the magazines.
DeletePing , 4 eso A
in my opinion the best invention ever was internet, because all the answers you need it are in the internet. But is true that inernet have got disadvantatges for example the privacy.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the best invention ever is internet because it is a big international web that you can use to search all things in the world.
ReplyDelete