Hi there!!
Welcome to our blog for 4th ESO.
You might be wondering...why a blog? Because it's the ideal place to come across different viewpoints, a good way of gathering ideas for your writing and speaking exercises, because we may have great fun with it, and last but not least because we can get to know each other a bit better...What do you think? Thrilling, isn't it?
I hope you enjoy the experience.
13 December 2011
Beauty is only skin deep
Is physical beauty superficial and less important than intellect or personality?
Hi! In my opinion I think any of those things is the most or the least important. I think each person is totally different from another, so we should not emphasize one quality over all others. It's true that many times we say that the true beauty is inside us but I think practically no one knows how to look for it and appreciate it, so we have to learn to take the three qualities into account. Our personality, our physical beauty and our intellect is like a cooking recipe, we can't put more of one and less of other, because for doing a good meal all the "ingredients" are essential.
I'm agree with you because there are a lot of people that think personality is inside of us, and I think the same. But a lot of people that say this, doesn't think the same.
I think the superficial beauty is as the name suggests an unreal vision of people, because people really are as we are within. People often comment on us watching our style on our body and soul.
I think that is more important the intelligence than the superficial beauty, but every person is different, and there are a lot of people beautifull and not very intelligent , there are people intelligent and beautifull , and intelligent and not very beautifull. There are people all over but in my opinion is more important de intelligence than the beauty.
I think that the superficial beauty is important in this world, but not much that the intelligence. If you are very beautiful is more possibly that won a good social live than other person that is ugly, but if you are stupid or haven't good studies, you can't work or live because you won't have money. Is your election that what is the best for you. Pol Moreno Castro 4t ESO - A
I agree with you because in this society beauty is important and if you are an ugly person you don't have social life but you have some friends. But If you're stupid or haven't a good personality, you haven't any friends and I think that it's worse.
I think that is more important the personality and the intelligence than the physical and superficial beauty,but also I think that physical has some important because it is important that a person like you also on the outside. The intelligence and the superficial beauty are important!
For me to have personality that is the quality of a person. I think that having personality means you have to be understanding because it is unwise to believe that physical beauty is getting old because that's all very superficial. Paula Domenech 4t ESO B
I consideraded so much important de personality tan the supoerficial.When I meet a person, I do not usually looks of know the person first.But in the aspect of partner if you can step a little appearance, but personality more.
I don't think beauty is only skin deep.For me to have personality that is the most quality of a person.You're superficial you think beauty is only skin deep. Júlia Mayor 4t ESO A
There must be a mixed term between the two, outer beauty and intelligence, a middle between the two. But what really matters is inside each and that the outside may be affected by society, and the interior is very nice. David Ortega Ruiz 4t ESO A
In my opinion, the word "beauty" refers to the things that a person, an animal... has that likes to persons because persons are the only one who decided who is beauty and who it is not, but I think that the problem isn't that. I think that the problem is what we use to decide that a person is beauty or not. I think that the physical appearance is important because is the first thing you see but, what about the typical phrase:"The true beauty is inside"? For instance, I can't say that the physically beauty is a thing that I don't mind but I think that the really good things in a person are in his or her attitude, personality, behavior...Those are the things that identifies each one. To end I will write a sentence that goes well for that topic: Few see who we are, but everyone sees what we seem. Sara Fernández 4rt ESO B
In my opion the beauty is good, but I think that is better the intelligent, because if one politician think is more good beauty than intelligent the citizens will think that this person is crazy. So I think is more good the intellec than the personality or the superfially of one person.
In my opinion the intelect is the most important thing, but the beauty is important (the first impresion), if you go dressed like a poor men in a university, you don't will be taken seriously.
The two things are important, but the intellect is more more more important than the physicall face. We don't follow a person for his beauty, we make for his ideas, his personality, his thought; a state don't follow a leader like Lenin, Pol Pot or Mao for their beauty. The best example is Jesus. Jesus,probably the most important person of all the humanity history, a person that never will be forgotten, a person who nowadays have 2300 millions of followers, and we don't know how he was, or Mahoma, that has no images, are the most influently persons in the world.
I think that at our ages is more important the beauty physically and not the intelligence and personality because the opinion of other people affects to our and it’s impossible to have a relation with other person. It’s at eighteen approximately when you like more the intelligence and the personality most of all before the beauty physical although not longer value, only pass to be valued less. Raul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A
well I think that there are several types of beauty is the surface i which describes you as it is, your character, your thinking etc. .. I think the relatively outer beauty is important that you look healthy, neat, clean is something you want or do not care but the most important beauty is the inside because everything is based on whether you are more beautiful or more ugly but if 're a good person or you're not. I believe that at no time has to judge a person by the way they dress or grooming just have to know that person because it may surprise you pleasantly Adriana Jiménez, 4t d'ESO-A
In my opinion, beauty is on the inside. Some people think that the beauty of a person is his physical, but they do not know is that maybe that person has a mind, intelligence and other great stuff. I think they should value more to his personality person by its physical because as i said before, for me is more important the inside of a person. Definitely, for me is more important inside a person whose physical or appearence. Aleix Mustarós 4t d'ESO-B
First of all, the beuty isn't in the skin. I think that the people who says the skin is the beuty, intelligence, how is the person etc. are stupids. You can't say how is a person only looking his skin.
I think that physical beauty, intellect and personality are important, but the intellect and personality are the most important things. The first thing you see in a person is the physical appearence, so it's important. But when you know the person better, you set in the interior and meet the intellect and personality of the person. I think it's more important the interior because persons only show their true personality with persons who they want. Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I agree with you, Sandra. It's true that probably we judge too early the person who have just met. So I think it's better to have a good apparence, but the most important thing is the personality, without any doubts. The real person is inside you. At the least, your character shows who you are.
I think the personality of a person is more important than the beauty. You can marry with a beautiful person but when you get old sooner or later her physical beauty will leave and you stay with your personality. Guillem García, 4t d'ESO-B
In my opinion be beautiful is improtant, but if we haven't got a education, if we haven't got a culture, if we haven't got values; the beauty doesn't serve to anything. Sara Fàbrega, 4t ESO C
It probably sounds like typical but the personality and intellect are more important than the physical appearance. You can be the most beautiful person of the whole world but if you can't talk with anyone, with you can't have a conversation about anything, if you don't know some basic culture like politics, maths and how to write in a good way your physical beauty isn't useful for nothing. Taking apart of this, to have a good physical appearance and a good image is also very important. Sara López Morales 4t ESO C
I think that is more important the inside of the person because for example someone it's very ugly but it's the most funniest person.The appearance it's important but not the most important..
The first image we have of a man or woman is the physique but in my opinion the physique isn’t the most important thing which make me fall in love. My perfect man would be intelligent, funny, cheerful, sympathetic, handsome, who treat me well, who take care of me, etc. I wouldn’t go out with a man who I don’t like his physique. In conclusion, the physique is important but isn’t the most important thing.
I think that the physique of a person is important because it's the first thing you see. When you are in a job interview, your image is often who decides if the job is yours: if you have tattoos, piercings ... But, I think that we shouldn't judge a person only for his/her physique because we have to value how is he or she, if he is cheerful, funny... this is in my opinion what is more important.
In my opinion, the physical beauty is not the most important thing to look at in a person; but, obviously, it matters me. I care about my physical beauty so I look at how people look like. I think that it doesn't have to do with the intelligence or with how people behave, they are totally different things. Nevertheless, we don't have to judge people for the way they look, because many times, the appearances can be deceiving.
Hi! My opinion about that is very clear because I think that beauty is not really important. The most important thing in a person is his/her behaviour, character, etc. I think we shouldn't judge a person for his physical appearence.
I think the way of being of a person is more important than its physic, but there's something clear: the first image of a someone is the outside. But physic is important too. If you don't have care of you it's because you are irresponsable or whatever, and it can show to the other people a bit of how you are.
I think the external appearance is just a phase of life, which is happening and Right arrow, which is important for a person, but not as much as other things. how important a person's personality you have and when you feel good if you know her or not.
I think that the inner beauty is very important, but the teens only look the physic, and I think that the people that only look the physic, are stupid. The inner beauty is always in you, but the physic always changes. When we are old, the physical beauty is bad, but the inner beauty is the same that when we were young. Albert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C
Is clear how the intellect or personality is more important than the skin deep. We would never could stay with an attractive without intelligence. It's also clear that when we see someone good-looking we can love him/her, but when we are sure whether the person is worth is when we speak with it, and we begin to know us.
Is clear how the intellect or personality is more important than the skin deep. We would never could stay with an attractive without intelligence. It's also clear that when we see someone good-looking we can love him/her, but when we are sure whether the person is worth is when we speak with it, and we begin to know us.
In my opinion it’s more important the personality and the intelligence than the physical beauty. Everyone is different, we have other personalities and it makes us uniques. Sometimes the appearance it’s important for example when we are going to get a job, but I think that we don’t have to judge for his aspect. Mireia Buxaderas, 4t ESO C
I think that the really beauty is the inside of each person, because the outside is superficial. Each person has values that are very important, but there are in the inside, these values make who every person unique and special. Therefore, to know the people, we know them inside, so we can see the inner beauty is the real beauty of each. Andrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
In my opinion, I think that the two things are important. I think that the physical appearance is the first that you see of a person, so that gives you an idea of that person, but in the other hand we have the personality, that it's so important too because that makes us unique. So, in my opinion, the beauty is so relative because the person that you can think is cute, for another cannot. All in all, it's better be yourself, even if you are/not cute or smart.
It's true that the outward appearance is important and relevant, because we can know a lot of things just by what someone wears, for instance. It's also true that we can be very wrong if we only check the appearance instead of the whole person, because it's just a part of the human being. It's neither worthless nor the most important.
In my opinion, I think that the two things are so important. The physical appearence is the first that we see, but we cannot get carried about the outside of a person. I think that the intelligence and personality are a little bit more important than the physical appearence because it's what define you. Daniel Delgado 4t ESO-A
It's true that people check first the appearance before the intellect or personality. That isn't good or bad. If somebody searches a smart people, will check the intellect. If someone is looking for a beautiful person, will be interested in the appereance. But I consider that intellect is the main value, because without it a couple can't be really happy or develop a strong relationship. It defines you. Whatever, this is a complicated opinion.
People think that it's true but my opinion is that if you are a great person and have studies, you can get a better job or whatever. Maybe the beauty is important but it isn't everything. Each person is different and each person have good things. Judith Fernández 4t ESO A
In my opinion the superficial beauty isn't less important than the personality of a person. For example if you want to have a couple first you see the appearance of the person but if you like this person you have to look at his personality because in a relationship is important to know the character of your couple and know his defects and virtues. Paula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
People use to look at your appearance first before meeting you because lots of people think that if you aren't beauty you haven't got anything to do with them.
For me physical appearence is important, of course, but if you meet a guy that is handsome but has 0 personality, this person is ''empty''. So, for me intelligence is as important as physical appearance.
I love this topic! A lot of people are really hypocrites, and say all the time beauty is skin deep, but later they start to talk about your outfit and how they think you are, but they have no idea of who are they talking about. I'm not saying that physical is not important, but you better look the inside first before talking. Elsa Clapés 4 ESO A
I think that it isn't true that the body is above intelligence. I also think that beauty is very subjective since one person likes another and and another not. If you think that beauty is above the intelligence is up to you
I think that it isn't true that the body is above intelligence. I also think that beauty is very subjective since one person likes another and and another not. If you think that beauty is above the intelligence is up to you
In my opinion, personality is more important than beauty, but the beauty these days is very important. in this society beauty is more important than personality, it's a very superficial society.
I think that beauty is only skin deep. To know the beauty of a person should know his way of thinking because one person can be beautiful but his way of thinking is very ugly or one person is very ugly but his way of thinking is very beautiful. The people who judge someone by their physical is horrible. I think we have to not judge someone for their style too.
I think that beauty is only skin deep. To know the beauty of a person should know his way of thinking because one person can be beautiful but his way of thinking is very ugly or one person is very ugly but his way of thinking is very beautiful. The people who judge someone by their physical is horrible. I think we have to not judge someone for their style too.
in my opinion, personality is more important tan the physical but is also highy valued because the first person you see in a physical and very prejudge a person at first sight ARNAU CARRILLO 4t ESO B
for my inside a for person donating the month if a person is fisic because pot inside i love fisic i is not no if this good for the woman or man, as for fisic but inside they shoult that not person for because as and donate can i said bifore month if and inside that fisic no role.
hi! I think people are very superficial. when you know many people critizise you for your physical, for your clothes. I think if they are not real friends because I have to go back critizise. people have to look at your inner beauty. I am not superficial and I think if a person does not want to damage the does critisizing his physical or his clothes because those are not friends are bad people.
Elena is right: beauty is inside and not outside but in this society people only pay attention to the outside, also for fashion people really care about the clothes they wear.
Hi! I agree with Elena and Arnau. People sometimes are superficial. Beauty isn’t the most important thing in the world. I think that the personality is the most important. Nobody has the right to criticize because nobody is perfect. I think that everybody is amazing.
Hi! I agree with Elena and Arnau. People sometimes are superficial. Beauty isn’t the most important thing in the world. I think that the personality is the most important. Nobody has the right to criticize because nobody is perfect. I think that everybody is amazing.
Hi!!! I think that the personality and the character is the principal thing that you have to be present when you are meeting someone, because it’s how he or she will be, so I think it’s very important and all of one have to be very present because he/she could be the most attractive men in the world but is he/she it’s a ***hole, he/she won’t contribute nothing to you. For me the most important of have friends is that every day they teach you and you learn new things about the life, so the personality its 100% more important. David Almécija 4th ESO-A
I agree with you because I think that the personality is 100% more important and the character too. When you meet a person for the first time, you will see this inner.
Hi guys! I think that the most part of the people of this generation have a supperficial vision of the most of the things. So we have to correct it examinating the persons for how they are, not looking at him/her and saying superficial things of a superficial vision.
I think that beauty is one think that cause polemic. People think that the only beauty is in the skin or in the body, but when you have seventy years, your body was change a lot. Inner beauty stay in your body all your life and with your inner beauty you can seduce a girl.
I think that beauty is one think that cause polemic. People think that the only beauty is in the skin or in the body, but when you have seventy years, your body was change a lot. Inner beauty stay in your body all your life and with your inner beauty you can seduce a girl.
I think that beauty is one thing that rises polemic. Some people think that the only beauty is on the skin or the body(external), but when you are seventy, your body has changed a lot. Inner beauty stays in your body all life long. And this inner beauty can seduce a girl
In my opinion now for a lot of people the physical beauty superficial is more important than the intellect but, there are people that don't look for the physical beauty superficial they look for the money and it's so bad, if you love a person it doesn't mater if he/she is a beauty person or rich or is an intellect person.
intelligence is more important than personality because the way of thinking, way of expressing correct, and it depends on the personality of each person and how to be.
Hi, in my opinion the phiyscal bauty os the own person is in the interior. I in own person I volrated this carácter and this personality. Too I valorated if this person is beatiful but I gave more importance this personality.
I agree with you because the interior of the persons is more important than the phisycal atraction but if you like to go out with someone but that person is not beautyful is more dificult in our society.
In my opinion, I think that we judge the person too early for his appearence but the important is inside.We need to see inside the person and not outside.That's a problem of our society.
In my opinion it is not outside the more importance, to me is more importante character, your personality if it's funnysympathetic. I value the interiror much that outside.
Hi, in my opinion, physical beauty is important for your appearance, but not for your life. Intelligence is more important than physical beauty because it is about what you learn in life. Elena Bernabéu 4rt ESO
I agree with you Elena, and everything is not physical because it will not be for life but what will remain is your personality. But people do not think alike and they prefer to look at the physical
In my opinión the physical beauty is not important but in this days... the people considere that its important. the important is intelligence beauty it's not POL ALBA
I think that beauty is so important but not the most. All in all in this society there are some kinds of people who make that beauty be the most important thing and you must care.
I think the beauty if it's important to feel good about yourself, but it's more important to be inteligent, because if life e have not learned some values beauty is useless.
I agree with that beauty make you feel good, but I think it's the most important because even if you are very handsome intelligence liked you but you have very few people.
I think the beauty if it's important to feel good about yourself, but it's more important to be inteligent, because if life e have not learned some values beauty is useless.
In my opinion if it is true that the first thing you notice when seeing someone is in their appearance,but not as important as it can be very beautiful on the outside and inside stupid or vice versa. Laura Ferrón.
In my opinion if it is true that the first thing you notice when seeing someone is in their appearance,but not as important as it can be very beautiful on the outside and inside stupid or vice versa. Laura Ferrón.
I agree with you but I think the appearance isn't the most important because with the passes of time, the physical changes and finally what is left is his personality Noa Guerrero 4t eso C
hi! my opinion is that people give more importance to appearance than to be formed, I think is most important a good person than a person without values.
I agree with your opinion, the most people think that appearance is the most important and it's not all important. It is more important being a good person.
All the people are interested in their physical appearence. They give too much importance to the thoughts of other people. The real beauty is inside us. Nowadays the people look for a beautiful girlfriend or a handsome boyfriend and they don't care about their personality. Because of the importance we give to beauty, many girls want to be more beautiful and thinner and that is the moment when diseases occur. Like anorexia or bulimia.
All of us, have got our own virtues and defects. And we don't have to worry about others think of us. Because our personality and our intelligence is only and irreplaceable. Nobody is perfect.
If you don't like your appearance, don't cover it with make-up or clothes, let people discover your inner.
I agree with you, the society looks more the outside, the physical appearance and this produces effects in the girls and boys that search the perfection and don't accept their errors because nobody is perfect. A person who loves you, likes your deffects, and the imperfections aren't important. All in all, as you say our heart has no face . Daniel Romero 4t ESO-A
In my opinion, it is. I think that both things are important but intellect and personality are more important than external beauty, because the beauty of a person doesn't last forever and in my view, beauty depends on the opinion, a person can be beautiful for some people and at the same time, ugly for other people.
I think that both things are important but personality is more important than external apparence, because,in my opinion, a person can be very beautiful but have a horrible personality.
Yes, because if you love a person that is very intelligent but a bit ugly, you aren't going to have any problems to find the person that you love. This person has to be a nice person too.
In my opinion, physical beauty is important, but less than personality. When you meet someone the first they see in you is your physic, then when they know you well, you can be more or less beautiful. If you want to do some jobs you need to be beautiful, like being a supermodel or an actress, you can't be very ugly. The intellect is important to jobs. But the most important is personality, because you can be very beautiful, but a silly person without values.
I think that both are important but the personality is more important than beauty because you need to have your own personality and not depend of other people. The beauty is important to, becacuse for example at a job interview at first time they only see you and you have to look nice, but finally, it's more important to know what can yo say and to be intelligent.
Hi Ariadna! I agree with you because I think that beaty is important because it is the first impression of the people who we meet. But the personality of the people is most important than their inteligence.
In my opinion the intelligent is more important than beaty but let's be honest u don't go with a person it is so ugly to be afraid, but the intelligent its important too, you won't go with someone beautiful if she is stupid. The love it's so difficult
Oh dear Gabriel you're right the beauty is only skin deep but the first look that we've got of a person is the physical appearence. It's impossible not to look the appearence before the under skin appearence.
I think that all the people are interested in physical apparence, and they don't see the personality or intelligence. all of these are more important than the external beauty, because the beautiful person in ten years can be different, beauty doesn't last forever, and the beauty is different for all the people.
I think that the physical, in one part is a bit important because the first that you see in a person is the physical and not the personality. But on the other hand, the personality is important because it is the part where you are very happy with the person or the person is very bored or is a bad person, because sometimes the person in physical is very cute, but in personality is very bad or boring, and an other exemple is that the person isn't very beautiful, but it's got a very beautiful personality. Most of the people are more interest in the physical appearence, because your friends or other persons the first that they see is the physic. In my opinión the physical isn't more important than the personality.
In my opinion the intellect or personality is more important than the physical beauty because a person can be very beutifull and his personallity be very bad. the physical beauty can be important for your apparence but not for your life. Jordi martín
I think that both are important, but the personalñity and the intellect of a person are more important than the beauty. Some people think that the beauty is more important but if you have only beauty you are only a nice face. The personality and the intellect are good for your life.
My opinion on the importance of physical beauty is that physical beauty is not the most imprtant. i think that both things are important but intellect and personality are more importrant than external beauty.
I agree that when you meet someone, he or she firstly sees your appearence. But the important is your personality, because the beauty will fade away, the important is her interior. The physical beauty is very important in you job, if you go to a job appointment with dirty clothes, the president won't take you.
I agree with you Ariadna. The important is personality, there are people that are very beautiful but they are stupid. And not in all jobs it's important your physical appearance, obviously you can´t go to work dirty, but not all is a pretty face.
I agree with you because the beauty one day disappears and only remains the inner beauty. And I think it doesn't just depend of physical beauty to have a job in the shop "hollister".
Hello! In my opinion physical beauty is not really important because at the end all of us end up being equal. The personality is the important beauty, because you can be really handsome or pretty but if in your inside there's a bad person, it's no useful. But the majority of the people are interested in their physical appearence and they give too much importance to other people's thoughts.
In my opinion the physical beauty is a bit important because it is the first impression of the people who we meet. But the most important is the personality. I think that a person is most remembered for their personality and not for their physical beauty. Finally, the beauty disappears and only the personality stays.
I think the most important are the personallity and character of the person but the physic also important but along the years the physic disappeared and the only thing that remains is the inner. When we are young we look the physic and had a boyfriend or girlfriend depending on if he or she is beautiful or not, but along the years when we are adult we look tat inner and no matter the physic of this person,
In my opinión the superficial things attract, but the personality inspire love. Love is physic and inner But you can love your family or a friend, without superficial atrract.
I think that the intellect of a person is more important than the beauty. Some people think that the beauty is the most important in a person but this is not true because I prefer one person that is inteligent, or funny... and not only beautiful.
In my opinión the personality is more important than physical beauty. The inteligence is the second aspect but not less important. The physical beauty also important for inspire love.
Hi Jordi, the first thing is if you want a person that loves you , you don't pay attention to the beauty and the appearance of the girl. You have to look at personality and the aspects of her that you like, because when you are an old person the only thing that is left is the voice, the personality and the things that you like.
I agree with you Alex, because I think that the beauty some day disappears and the personality always is inside of you. Always people will be able to remember your personality and probably your physical appearance. Kevin España 4th ESO-A
I think that all the people are interested in physical apparence, and they don't see the personality or intelligence. Because the exterior is not important at the time that choose the real love, you are fixed in the best persons.
The beauty is not only skin deep. I think that it is true because when you choose a person to stay with all the life , when he or she grows old, the physical beauty disappears and the personality of this person stays. I prefer to stay with an ugly person than to stay with a person who doesn't have personality.
Hi Arianna, I agree with you, I think that the beauty is really important because it is the first thing that you see in a person, but I think that's not only skin deep too. When the person grows the beauty disappears and the only thing that stays is the personality, so I think that the personality is the most important
I think that beauty is not only in the skin. When you are older, the last thing that you lose is the heart, the love that you gives to the other person and this is the important in one person: the personality. You can be very beautiful, but be the worst person around the world or be a normal person and be the nicest person of the world. You can choose, but the rest of your life depends of this decision.
For me it is more important the personality of the person because the exterior is not everything. But also I think that the exterior is very importat for the first impression. Anna Romero 4th ESO-A
For me, the most important is the inner beeauty, which is the one that I know best from a person, and can define if I'm friend of a person or not. Also, a person can be beautiful but still being horrible as friend.
We think that the most important in a person is the personality.It doesn't matter if you are beautiful or not, basically its depends on the person who you love if for him/her you are beautiful/handsome. We can say that the only thing that it is important for us is the personality, but always we want or we like a person that is beautiful.
I think that the most importnt thing in a person is the personality but the physical aspect is also a bit important. I'm not saying that you have to look for a physically beautiful person but I also think that it is important.
For me both of them are important, beacuse a girl with a good body but a bad attitude for me she loses all the glamour. For this I prefer a normal girl with a good intelect but there are girls who are very pretty and very intelligent.
we think that the beauty of someone isn't on the outside. Because when you meet somebody on the Internet or wherever you haven't seen that person physically, you are interested in the personality of the person. Of course the physical apperance is importan but you can be very beautiful, but be the worst person around the world, or be an ugly person and be the nicest person you have ever met. Sheila Delgado & Ainhoa Torres. 4th ESO-C
The outside beauty isn't the important but if you are very beautiful it is more possible that you get a better social life. And this is the present but it isn't the good present. Pol&Mireia
In my opion the beauty is good, but I think that the intelligence is better, I think that the beauty of someone isn't on the outside. I Can say that the only thing that is important for us is the personality, but always we want or we like a person that is beautiful.
We think that the important thing is inside us, the personality. We also think that the physical appearance is a bit important. Pol Juárez and Joel Bagües 4t ESO "B"
The appearance is the first impression that we have when we meet a new person but the really important thing is the personality of that person. <3 <3 <3
The appearance is the first impression that we have when we meet a new person but the really important thing is the personality of that person. <3 <3 <3 Arnau Rodríguez i Victor Pérez <3
People say that beauty is on the inside, but we don't think so. In our opinion, inner and external beauty are both important. This is because if you're ugly, but a good person, it will be more difficult to find a partner. Gerard García and Marc Rocamora
In our opinion, we believe that both things are important but the physical is the first thing you see in anyone. Then if this is the first thing you see, the most sure is that this person will not attract you or you will not be able to reach the person, as a couple for example. But we also believe that there must be an intermediate point because if she is very pretty but very silly, this is not good either.
In our opinion, the external beauty is important because the people are more superficial in this time, but the beauty inside maybe is important, because this person has a bad character, and the same if he/she is pretty. Or has a good character and the person is ugly, or if the person is nice maybe can a good character. And if the person is ugly maybe he/she can have a bad character or attitude.
First, when you see a person, you are more interested in the outside than in the inside. But if you talk to this person you can find out his inside's beauty.
In our opinion we think that the true beauty is inside us.When we see a person only we only pay attention to his physical appearence. Always if you don't meet a bit this person you can't judge him/her for it. If everybody did this many of us would never meet. These is a problem that many people do,only see the appearence without looking inside. Mireia Franco and Karen Mayo 4rt ESO A
In our opinion we think that the two beauties are important, because not always the physical is everything and you also have to value the person inside, but if you don't like the person at first, it may be that you are not interested in her inside. Rafael Nogales and Natalia Lopez. 4 ESO A
Hello everyone!! In my opinion the most important thing about each person is the personality!! We should think less about how do we look and think more about being kind and outgoing!! Maria Tomàs Castillo
I think that the personality is better that the physical beauty, but the society is very superficial, many times you meet somebody and this isn't pretty/handsom but when you really meet this person, you realize that the apparence is not important if this boy/girl is a good person. Alba Pérez 4ESO-B
I think that we should look more to people's personality than we actually do, as many times we just don't think of it when someone is really pretty or handsome. Marc Silvente 4B
From my point of view, today's society is very superficial and only look people's physical beauty. It's a big mistake because for meeting people you have to look to their personality, character...Sometimes you don't want to meet someone because of his appearance, and it's unfair.
for me the beauty is important but can not be questioned that personality is a thousand times more important because you can be very handsome / physically but inside you are arrogant and without personality.
In my opinion, the most important thing is the intellect because the people that are very intelligent are the people that are more successful. Physical beauty is important, but, not as important as intelligence. Franco Bianchi 4Teso C
The beauty can be physical and internal. In my opinion, the most important is the personality. However, there’s no accounting for taste, in other words, what seems to someone to be nice to other one can that not. Clàudia Izquierdo 4rt ESO c
In my opinion, I believe that what we first see of a person is how he is dressed, his eyes… definitely we create an opinion at first sight, which may be true or not. After then our opinion can change radically. Since the person may attract us by his appearance but after you know it better we see that it is too closed of mind, and that it does not contribute anything to us. So in reality, the first impression does not really matter because it makes us create a false image about reality.
The internal beauty is more important than the external beauty because the internal beauty never changes but the external beauty is becoming old every time. Marcos Antequera ESO4B
In my opinion, I think that the internal person is most important that the external because if you don't like this character is very difficult to stand that with the person. Gerard Arqué 4esoB
Hi! In my opinion I think any of those things is the most or the least important. I think each person is totally different from another, so we should not emphasize one quality over all others. It's true that many times we say that the true beauty is inside us but I think practically no one knows how to look for it and appreciate it, so we have to learn to take the three qualities into account.
ReplyDeleteOur personality, our physical beauty and our intellect is like a cooking recipe, we can't put more of one and less of other, because for doing a good meal all the "ingredients" are essential.
Marta Bort
4 ESO C
I'm agree with you because there are a lot of people that think personality is inside of us, and I think the same. But a lot of people that say this, doesn't think the same.
DeleteI think the superficial beauty is as the name suggests an unreal vision of people, because people really are as we are within. People often comment on us watching our style on our body and soul.
ReplyDeleteEric Sales
4th ESO ‘’C’’
I think that is more important the intelligence than the superficial beauty, but every person is different, and there are a lot of people beautifull and not very intelligent , there are people intelligent and beautifull , and intelligent and not very beautifull. There are people all over but in my opinion is more important de intelligence than the beauty.
ReplyDeleteNerea Ferreiro
4th ESO ‘’C’’
I think that the superficial beauty is important in this world, but not much that the intelligence. If you are very beautiful is more possibly that won a good social live than other person that is ugly, but if you are stupid or haven't good studies, you can't work or live because you won't have money. Is your election that what is the best for you.
ReplyDeletePol Moreno Castro
4t ESO - A
I agree with you because in this society beauty is important and if you are an ugly person you don't have social life but you have some friends. But If you're stupid or haven't a good personality, you haven't any friends and I think that it's worse.
DeleteI think that is more important the personality and the intelligence than the physical and superficial beauty,but also I think that physical has some important because it is important that a person like you also on the outside.
ReplyDeleteThe intelligence and the superficial beauty are important!
For me to have personality that is the quality of a person. I think that having personality means you have to be understanding because it is unwise to believe that physical beauty is getting old because that's all very superficial.
ReplyDeletePaula Domenech
4t ESO B
I consideraded so much important de personality tan the supoerficial.When I meet a person, I do not usually looks of know the person first.But in the aspect of partner if you can step a little appearance, but personality more.
ReplyDeleteI don't think beauty is only skin deep.For me to have personality that is the most quality of a person.You're superficial you think beauty is only skin deep.
ReplyDeleteJúlia Mayor
4t ESO A
There must be a mixed term between the two, outer beauty and intelligence, a middle between the two. But what really matters is inside each and that the outside may be affected by society, and the interior is very nice.
ReplyDeleteDavid Ortega Ruiz
4t ESO A
I think personality is a part of their identity and the other part is the intelligence and the exterior is just outside.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, the word "beauty" refers to the things that a person, an animal... has that likes to persons because persons are the only one who decided who is beauty and who it is not, but I think that the problem isn't that. I think that the problem is what we use to decide that a person is beauty or not. I think that the physical appearance is important because is the first thing you see but, what about the typical phrase:"The true beauty is inside"?
ReplyDeleteFor instance, I can't say that the physically beauty is a thing that I don't mind but I think that the really good things in a person are in his or her attitude, personality, behavior...Those are the things that identifies each one.
To end I will write a sentence that goes well for that topic: Few see who we are, but everyone sees what we seem.
Sara Fernández
4rt ESO B
In my opion the beauty is good, but I think that is better the intelligent, because if one politician think is more good beauty than intelligent the citizens will think that this person is crazy. So I think is more good the intellec than the personality or the superfially of one person.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the intelect is the most important thing, but the beauty is important (the first impresion), if you go dressed like a poor men in a university, you don't will be taken seriously.
ReplyDeletein my opinion the beauty is a important things of our life because if you are beautifull you are feel good.
ReplyDeleteThe two things are important, but the intellect is more more more important than the physicall face. We don't follow a person for his beauty, we make for his ideas, his personality, his thought; a state don't follow a leader like Lenin, Pol Pot or Mao for their beauty. The best example is Jesus. Jesus,probably the most important person of all the humanity history, a person that never will be forgotten, a person who nowadays have 2300 millions of followers, and we don't know how he was, or Mahoma, that has no images, are the most influently persons in the world.
ReplyDeleteI think that at our ages is more important the beauty physically and not the intelligence and personality because the opinion of other people affects to our and it’s impossible to have a relation with other person. It’s at eighteen approximately when you like more the intelligence and the personality most of all before the beauty physical although not longer value, only pass to be valued less.
ReplyDeleteRaul Cabero, 4t d'ESO-A
well I think that there are several types of beauty is the surface i which describes you as it is, your character, your thinking etc. ..
ReplyDeleteI think the relatively outer beauty is important that you look healthy, neat, clean is something you want or do not care but the most important beauty is the inside because everything is based on whether you are more beautiful or more ugly but if 're a good person or you're not.
I believe that at no time has to judge a person by the way they dress or grooming just have to know that person because it may surprise you pleasantly
Adriana Jiménez, 4t d'ESO-A
In my opinion, beauty is on the inside. Some people think that the beauty of a person is his physical, but they do not know is that maybe that person has a mind, intelligence and other great stuff. I think they should value more to his personality person by its physical because as i said before, for me is more important the inside of a person. Definitely, for me is more important inside a person whose physical or appearence.
ReplyDeleteAleix Mustarós
4t d'ESO-B
First of all, the beuty isn't in the skin. I think that the people who says the skin is the beuty, intelligence, how is the person etc. are stupids. You can't say how is a person only looking his skin.
ReplyDeleteI think that physical beauty, intellect and personality are important, but the intellect and personality are the most important things.
ReplyDeleteThe first thing you see in a person is the physical appearence, so it's important. But when you know the person better, you set in the interior and meet the intellect and personality of the person.
I think it's more important the interior because persons only show their true personality with persons who they want.
Sandra Garbí 4t ESO C
I agree with you, Sandra. It's true that probably we judge too early the person who have just met. So I think it's better to have a good apparence, but the most important thing is the personality, without any doubts. The real person is inside you. At the least, your character shows who you are.
DeleteI think the personality of a person is more important than the beauty. You can marry with a beautiful person but when you get old sooner or later her physical beauty will leave and you stay with your personality.
ReplyDeleteGuillem García, 4t d'ESO-B
In my opinion be beautiful is improtant, but if we haven't got a education, if we haven't got a culture, if we haven't got values; the beauty doesn't serve to anything.
ReplyDeleteSara Fàbrega, 4t ESO C
I agree with you because the physical appearance in the future is not important to have a good job.
DeleteIt probably sounds like typical but the personality and intellect are more important than the physical appearance.
ReplyDeleteYou can be the most beautiful person of the whole world but if you can't talk with anyone, with you can't have a conversation about anything, if you don't know some basic culture like politics, maths and how to write in a good way your physical beauty isn't useful for nothing.
Taking apart of this, to have a good physical appearance and a good image is also very important.
Sara López Morales 4t ESO C
I think that is more important the inside of the person because for example someone it's very ugly but it's the most funniest person.The appearance it's important but not the most important..
ReplyDeleteThe first image we have of a man or woman is the physique but in my opinion the physique isn’t the most important thing which make me fall in love. My perfect man would be intelligent, funny, cheerful, sympathetic, handsome, who treat me well, who take care of me, etc. I wouldn’t go out with a man who I don’t like his physique. In conclusion, the physique is important but isn’t the most important thing.
ReplyDeletePaula Prado Soriano-4t ESOC
I think that the physique of a person is important because it's the first thing you see. When you are in a job interview, your image is often who decides if the job is yours: if you have tattoos, piercings ... But, I think that we shouldn't judge a person only for his/her physique because we have to value how is he or she, if he is cheerful, funny... this is in my opinion what is more important.
ReplyDeleteElisa Pérez
4t ESO "A"
In my opinion, the physical beauty is not the most important thing to look at in a person; but, obviously, it matters me. I care about my physical beauty so I look at how people look like. I think that it doesn't have to do with the intelligence or with how people behave, they are totally different things. Nevertheless, we don't have to judge people for the way they look, because many times, the appearances can be deceiving.
ReplyDeleteHi! My opinion about that is very clear because I think that beauty is not really important. The most important thing in a person is his/her behaviour, character, etc. I think we shouldn't judge a person for his physical appearence.
ReplyDeleteGerard Lluís - 4t ESO A
I think the way of being of a person is more important than its physic, but there's something clear: the first image of a someone is the outside.
ReplyDeleteBut physic is important too. If you don't have care of you it's because you are irresponsable or whatever, and it can show to the other people a bit of how you are.
I think the external appearance is just a phase of life, which is happening and Right arrow, which is important for a person, but not as much as other things. how important a person's personality you have and when you feel good if you know her or not.
ReplyDeleteI think that the inner beauty is very important, but the teens only look the physic, and I think that the people that only look the physic, are stupid. The inner beauty is always in you, but the physic always changes. When we are old, the physical beauty is bad, but the inner beauty is the same that when we were young.
ReplyDeleteAlbert Gonzalez, 4th ESO C
Is clear how the intellect or personality is more important than the skin deep. We would never could stay with an attractive without intelligence. It's also clear that when we see someone good-looking we can love him/her, but when we are sure whether the person is worth is when we speak with it, and we begin to know us.
ReplyDeleteRoger Mazariegos
4 ESO A
Is clear how the intellect or personality is more important than the skin deep. We would never could stay with an attractive without intelligence. It's also clear that when we see someone good-looking we can love him/her, but when we are sure whether the person is worth is when we speak with it, and we begin to know us.
ReplyDeleteRoger Mazariegos
4 ESO A
In my opinion it’s more important the personality and the intelligence than the physical beauty. Everyone is different, we have other personalities and it makes us uniques. Sometimes the appearance it’s important for example when we are going to get a job, but I think that we don’t have to judge for his aspect.
ReplyDeleteMireia Buxaderas, 4t ESO C
I think that the really beauty is the inside of each person, because the outside is superficial. Each person has values that are very important, but there are in the inside, these values make who every person unique and special. Therefore, to know the people, we know them inside, so we can see the inner beauty is the real beauty of each.
ReplyDeleteAndrea Caballero, 4t d'ESO-B
In my opinion, I think that the two things are important. I think that the physical appearance is the first that you see of a person, so that gives you an idea of that person, but in the other hand we have the personality, that it's so important too because that makes us unique. So, in my opinion, the beauty is so relative because the person that you can think is cute, for another cannot. All in all, it's better be yourself, even if you are/not cute or smart.
ReplyDeleteMireia Pagán, 4t ESO B
It's true that the outward appearance is important and relevant, because we can know a lot of things just by what someone wears, for instance. It's also true that we can be very wrong if we only check the appearance instead of the whole person, because it's just a part of the human being. It's neither worthless nor the most important.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, I think that the two things are so important. The physical appearence is the first that we see, but we cannot get carried about the outside of a person. I think that the intelligence and personality are a little bit more important than the physical appearence because it's what define you.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Delgado 4t ESO-A
I don't disagree because the appearance is the most important thing in a person.it Is the first thing we see.
DeleteIt's true that people check first the appearance before the intellect or personality. That isn't good or bad. If somebody searches a smart people, will check the intellect. If someone is looking for a beautiful person, will be interested in the appereance.
ReplyDeleteBut I consider that intellect is the main value, because without it a couple can't be really happy or develop a strong relationship. It defines you.
Whatever, this is a complicated opinion.
People think that it's true but my opinion is that if you are a great person and have studies, you can get a better job or whatever.
ReplyDeleteMaybe the beauty is important but it isn't everything. Each person is different and each person have good things.
Judith Fernández
4t ESO A
In my opinion the superficial beauty isn't less important than the personality of a person. For example if you want to have a couple first you see the appearance of the person but if you like this person you have to look at his personality because in a relationship is important to know the character of your couple and know his defects and virtues.
ReplyDeletePaula Pallàs 4t ESO-B
People use to look at your appearance first before meeting you because lots of people think that if you aren't beauty you haven't got anything to do with them.
ReplyDeleteFor me physical appearence is important, of course, but if you meet a guy that is handsome but has 0 personality, this person is ''empty''. So, for me intelligence is as important as physical appearance.
Judith Cantero 4rt ESO B
I love this topic!
ReplyDeleteA lot of people are really hypocrites, and say all the time beauty is skin deep, but later they start to talk about your outfit and how they think you are, but they have no idea of who are they talking about. I'm not saying that physical is not important, but you better look the inside first before talking.
Elsa Clapés 4 ESO A
I think that it isn't true that the body is above intelligence. I also think that beauty is very subjective since one person likes another and and another not. If you think that beauty is above the intelligence is up to you
ReplyDeleteI think that it isn't true that the body is above intelligence. I also think that beauty is very subjective since one person likes another and and another not. If you think that beauty is above the intelligence is up to you
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, personality is more important than beauty, but the beauty these days is very important. in this society beauty is more important than personality, it's a very superficial society.
ReplyDeleteI think that beauty is only skin deep. To know the beauty of a person should know his way of thinking because one person can be beautiful but his way of thinking is very ugly or one person is very ugly but his way of thinking is very beautiful. The people who judge someone by their physical is horrible. I think we have to not judge someone for their style too.
ReplyDeleteI think that beauty is only skin deep. To know the beauty of a person should know his way of thinking because one person can be beautiful but his way of thinking is very ugly or one person is very ugly but his way of thinking is very beautiful. The people who judge someone by their physical is horrible. I think we have to not judge someone for their style too.
ReplyDeletein my opinion, personality is more important tan the physical but is also highy valued because the first person you see in a physical and very prejudge a person at first sight
ReplyDeleteARNAU CARRILLO 4t ESO B
for my inside a for person donating the month if a person is fisic because pot inside i love fisic i is not no if this good for the woman or man, as for fisic but inside they shoult that not person for because as and donate can i said bifore month if and inside that fisic no role.
ReplyDeletehi!
ReplyDeleteI think people are very superficial. when you know many people critizise you for your physical, for your clothes. I think if they are not real friends because I have to go back critizise. people have to look at your inner beauty. I am not superficial and I think if a person does not want to damage the does critisizing his physical or his clothes because those are not friends are bad people.
Elena is right: beauty is inside and not outside but in this society people only pay attention to the outside, also for fashion people really care about the clothes they wear.
Delete
DeleteHi! I agree with Elena and Arnau. People sometimes are superficial. Beauty isn’t the most important thing in the world. I think that the personality is the most important. Nobody has the right to criticize because nobody is perfect. I think that everybody is amazing.
Raquel Callao
4t/A
DeleteHi! I agree with Elena and Arnau. People sometimes are superficial. Beauty isn’t the most important thing in the world. I think that the personality is the most important. Nobody has the right to criticize because nobody is perfect. I think that everybody is amazing.
Raquel Callao
4t/A
Hi!!!
ReplyDeleteI think that the personality and the character is the principal thing that you have to be present when you are meeting someone, because it’s how he or she will be, so I think it’s very important and all of one have to be very present because he/she could be the most attractive men in the world but is he/she it’s a ***hole, he/she won’t contribute nothing to you. For me the most important of have friends is that every day they teach you and you learn new things about the life, so the personality its 100% more important.
David Almécija
4th ESO-A
I agree with you because I think that the personality is 100% more important and the character too. When you meet a person for the first time, you will see this inner.
DeleteHi guys!
ReplyDeleteI think that the most part of the people of this generation have a supperficial vision of the most of the things. So we have to correct it examinating the persons for how they are, not looking at him/her and saying superficial things of a superficial vision.
The beauty, yes, is superficial, so to pass the time a person ceases to be beautiful. But we have kept in.
ReplyDeleteAnd this is what has to evaluate a person.
Beauty,yes, is superficial.
ReplyDeleteAs time goes by, a person ceases to be beautiful.
But inner beauty stays.
And this is what you have to value in a person.
I think that beauty is one think that cause polemic. People think that the only beauty is in the skin or in the body, but when you have seventy years, your body was change a lot. Inner beauty stay in your body all your life and with your inner beauty you can seduce a girl.
ReplyDeleteI think that beauty is one think that cause polemic. People think that the only beauty is in the skin or in the body, but when you have seventy years, your body was change a lot. Inner beauty stay in your body all your life and with your inner beauty you can seduce a girl.
ReplyDeleteI think that beauty is one thing that rises polemic. Some people think that the only beauty is on the skin or the body(external), but when you are seventy, your body has changed a lot. Inner beauty stays in your body all life long. And this inner beauty can seduce a girl
ReplyDeleteThe beauty is secondary because what really matters is the personality, people usually only focus on the physical appearance.
ReplyDeleteArnau Carrillo
4t ESO B
I agree with you but the physical appearance is most important, but this is a problem in present society and the person and his thought.
DeleteIn my opinion now for a lot of people the physical beauty superficial is more important than the intellect but, there are people that don't look for the physical beauty superficial they look for the money and it's so bad, if you love a person it doesn't mater if he/she is a beauty person or rich or is an intellect person.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your opinion, nowadays the people think that the physical is more important than the mind.
Deleteintelligence is more important than personality because the way of thinking, way of expressing correct, and it depends on the personality of each person and how to be.
ReplyDeleteHi, in my opinion the phiyscal bauty os the own person is in the interior. I in own person I volrated this carácter and this personality. Too I valorated if this person is beatiful but I gave more importance this personality.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you because the interior of the persons is more important than the phisycal atraction but if you like to go out with someone but that person is not beautyful is more dificult in our society.
DeleteIn my opinion, I think that we judge the person too early for his appearence but the important is inside.We need to see inside the person and not outside.That's a problem of our society.
DeleteIn my opinion it is not outside the more importance, to me is more importante character, your personality if it's funnysympathetic. I value the interiror much that outside.
ReplyDeleteI agree that the interior is more important than the outside. Nowdays the people valorate the outside more and this isn't incorret in my opinion.
DeleteHi, in my opinion, physical beauty is important for your appearance, but not for your life. Intelligence is more important than physical beauty because it is about what you learn in life.
ReplyDeleteElena Bernabéu
4rt ESO
I agree with you Elena, and everything is not physical because it will not be for life but what will remain is your personality. But people do not think alike and they prefer to look at the physical
DeleteIn my opinión the physical beauty is not important but in this days... the people considere that its important.
ReplyDeletethe important is intelligence beauty it's not
POL ALBA
In my opinión the beauty is not important but in these days the people consider its important.
ReplyDeleteBut the most important is the intelligence
POL ALBA
I agree with you but thephysical appearance is most important, but this isa problem in presentl society and the person and his thought.
DeleteI think that beauty is so important but not the most. All in all in this society there are some kinds of people who make that beauty be the most important thing and you must care.
DeleteI think the beauty if it's important to feel good about yourself, but it's more important to be inteligent, because if life e have not learned some values beauty is useless.
ReplyDeleteI agree with that beauty make you feel good, but I think it's the most important because even if you are very handsome intelligence liked you but you have very few people.
DeleteI think the beauty if it's important to feel good about yourself, but it's more important to be inteligent, because if life e have not learned some values beauty is useless.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion if it is true that the first thing you notice when seeing someone is in their appearance,but not as important as it can be very beautiful on the outside and inside stupid or vice versa.
ReplyDeleteLaura Ferrón.
In my opinion if it is true that the first thing you notice when seeing someone is in their appearance,but not as important as it can be very beautiful on the outside and inside stupid or vice versa.
ReplyDeleteLaura Ferrón.
I agree with you but I think the appearance isn't the most important because with the passes of time, the physical changes and finally what is left is his personality
DeleteNoa Guerrero 4t eso C
hi! my opinion is that people give more importance to appearance than to be formed, I think is most important a good person than a person without values.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your opinion, the most people think that appearance is the most important and it's not all important.
DeleteIt is more important being a good person.
All the people are interested in their physical appearence. They give too much importance to the thoughts of other people. The real beauty is inside us. Nowadays the people look for a beautiful girlfriend or a handsome boyfriend and they don't care about their personality. Because of the importance we give to beauty, many girls want to be more beautiful and thinner and that is the moment when diseases occur. Like anorexia or bulimia.
ReplyDeleteAll of us, have got our own virtues and defects. And we don't have to worry about others think of us. Because our personality and our intelligence is only and irreplaceable. Nobody is perfect.
If you don't like your appearance, don't cover it with make-up or clothes, let people discover your inner.
OUR HEART HAS NO FACE
I agree with you, the society looks more the outside, the physical appearance and this produces effects in the girls and boys that search the perfection and don't accept their errors because nobody is perfect. A person who loves you, likes your deffects, and the imperfections aren't important. All in all, as you say our heart has no face .
DeleteDaniel Romero
4t ESO-A
In my opinion, it is. I think that both things are important but intellect and personality are more important than external beauty, because the beauty of a person doesn't last forever and in my view, beauty depends on the opinion, a person can be beautiful for some people and at the same time, ugly for other people.
ReplyDeleteI think that both things are important but personality is more important than external apparence, because,in my opinion, a person can be very beautiful but have a horrible personality.
ReplyDeleteAs time goes by, a person ceases to be beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBut inner beauty stays.
Yoel Masanes
4 ESO C
Yes, because if you love a person that is very intelligent but a bit ugly, you aren't going to have any problems to find the person that you love. This person has to be a nice person too.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, physical beauty is important, but less than personality. When you meet someone the first they see in you is your physic, then when they know you well, you can be more or less beautiful. If you want to do some jobs you need to be beautiful, like being a supermodel or an actress, you can't be very ugly. The intellect is important to jobs.
ReplyDeleteBut the most important is personality, because you can be very beautiful, but a silly person without values.
I think that both are important but the personality is more important than beauty because you need to have your own personality and not depend of other people. The beauty is important to, becacuse for example at a job interview at first time they only see you and you have to look nice, but finally, it's more important to know what can yo say and to be intelligent.
ReplyDeleteHi Ariadna! I agree with you because I think that beaty is important because it is the first impression of the people who we meet. But the personality of the people is most important than their inteligence.
DeleteIn my opinion the intelligent is more important than beaty but let's be honest u don't go with a person it is so ugly to be afraid, but the intelligent its important too, you won't go with someone beautiful if she is stupid.
ReplyDeleteThe love it's so difficult
Oh dear Gabriel you're right the beauty is only skin deep but the first look that we've got of a person is the physical appearence. It's impossible not to look the appearence before the under skin appearence.
DeleteI think that all the people are interested in physical apparence, and they don't see the personality or intelligence. all of these are more important than the external beauty, because the beautiful person in ten years can be different, beauty doesn't last forever, and the beauty is different for all the people.
ReplyDeleteI think that the physical, in one part is a bit important because the first that you see in a person is the physical and not the personality. But on the other hand, the personality is important because it is the part where you are very happy with the person or the person is very bored or is a bad person, because sometimes the person in physical is very cute, but in personality is very bad or boring, and an other exemple is that the person isn't very beautiful, but it's got a very beautiful personality. Most of the people are more interest in the physical appearence, because your friends or other persons the first that they see is the physic.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinión the physical isn't more important than the personality.
In my opinion the intellect or personality is more important than the physical beauty because a person can be very beutifull and his personallity be very bad. the physical beauty can be important for your apparence but not for your life.
ReplyDeleteJordi martín
I think that both are important, but the personalñity and the intellect of a person are more important than the beauty. Some people think that the beauty is more important but if you have only beauty you are only a nice face. The personality and the intellect are good for your life.
ReplyDeleteMy opinion on the importance of physical beauty is that physical beauty is not the most imprtant. i think that both things are important but intellect and personality are more importrant than external beauty.
ReplyDeleteAs time goes by, a person ceases to be beautiful.
DeleteBut inner beauty stays. But intellect and personality are more importrant than external beauty.
YOEL MASANES
4 ESO C
In my opinion the most important are the intellect and the personality because whitout it we don't have a future
ReplyDeleteI agree that when you meet someone, he or she firstly sees your appearence. But the important is your personality, because the beauty will fade away, the important is her interior. The physical beauty is very important in you job, if you go to a job appointment with dirty clothes, the president won't take you.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Ariadna. The important is personality, there are people that are very beautiful but they are stupid. And not in all jobs it's important your physical appearance, obviously you can´t go to work dirty, but not all is a pretty face.
DeleteI agree with you because the beauty one day disappears and only remains the inner beauty. And I think it doesn't just depend of physical beauty to have a job in the shop "hollister".
DeleteHello! In my opinion physical beauty is not really important because at the end all of us end up being equal. The personality is the important beauty, because you can be really handsome or pretty but if in your inside there's a bad person, it's no useful. But the majority of the people are interested in their physical appearence and they give too much importance to other people's thoughts.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion the physical beauty is a bit important because it is the first impression of the people who we meet. But the most important is the personality. I think that a person is most remembered for their personality and not for their physical beauty. Finally, the beauty disappears and only the personality stays.
ReplyDeleteI think the most important are the personallity and character of the person but the physic also important but along the years the physic disappeared and the only thing that remains is the inner. When we are young we look the physic and had a boyfriend or girlfriend depending on if he or she is beautiful or not, but along the years when we are adult we look tat inner and no matter the physic of this person,
ReplyDeleteIn my opinión the superficial things attract, but the personality inspire love.
ReplyDeleteLove is physic and inner
But you can love your family or a friend, without superficial atrract.
I think that the intellect of a person is more important than the beauty. Some people think that the beauty is the most important in a person but this is not true because I prefer one person that is inteligent, or funny... and not only beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your opinion, a lot of people think that appearance is the most important. But in my opinion It is more important being a good person.
DeleteIn my opinión the personality is more important than physical beauty.
ReplyDeleteThe inteligence is the second aspect but not less important.
The physical beauty also important for inspire love.
Hi Jordi, the first thing is if you want a person that loves you , you don't pay attention to the beauty and the appearance of the girl. You have to look at personality and the aspects of her that you like, because when you are an old person the only thing that is left is the voice, the personality and the things that you like.
DeleteI agree with you Alex, because I think that the beauty some day disappears and the personality always is inside of you.
DeleteAlways people will be able to remember your personality and probably your physical appearance.
Kevin España
4th ESO-A
I think that all the people are interested in physical apparence, and they don't see the personality or intelligence. Because the exterior is not important at the time that choose the real love, you are fixed in the best persons.
ReplyDeleteThe beauty is not only skin deep. I think that it is true because when you choose a person to stay with all the life , when he or she grows old, the physical beauty disappears and the personality of this person stays. I prefer to stay with an ugly person than to stay with a person who doesn't have personality.
ReplyDeleteHi Arianna, I agree with you, I think that the beauty is really important because it is the first thing that you see in a person, but I think that's not only skin deep too. When the person grows the beauty disappears and the only thing that stays is the personality, so I think that the personality is the most important
DeleteI think that beauty is not only in the skin. When you are older, the last thing that you lose is the heart, the love that you gives to the other person and this is the important in one person: the personality. You can be very beautiful, but be the worst person around the world or be a normal person and be the nicest person of the world. You can choose, but the rest of your life depends of this decision.
ReplyDeleteFor me it is more important the personality of the person because the exterior is not everything. But also I think that the exterior is very importat for the first impression.
ReplyDeleteAnna Romero
4th ESO-A
I think that the most important beauty is the inner one, due to a person can be physically beautyfull but still being an horrible person.
ReplyDeleteSergio López
4t ESO-C
For me, the most important is the inner beeauty, which is the one that I know best from a person, and can define if I'm friend of a person or not.
ReplyDeleteAlso, a person can be beautiful but still being horrible as friend.
Sergio López
4t Eso C
We think that the most important in a person is the personality.It doesn't matter if you are beautiful or not, basically its depends on the person who you love if for him/her you are beautiful/handsome. We can say that the only thing that it is important for us is the personality, but always we want or we like a person that is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnna Díez - Ari Herna
4th ESO-C
I think that the most importnt thing in a person is the personality but the physical aspect is also a bit important. I'm not saying that you have to look for a physically beautiful person but I also think that it is important.
ReplyDeleteJordi Calafell
4th ESO-C
For me both of them are important, beacuse a girl with a good body but a bad attitude for me she loses all the glamour. For this I prefer a normal girl with a good intelect but there are girls who are very pretty and very intelligent.
ReplyDeleteI think so the most important beautyness is the one that a person has inside.
ReplyDeleteAlejandro Arias
4ESO C
we think that the beauty of someone isn't on the outside. Because when you meet somebody on the Internet or wherever you haven't seen that person physically, you are interested in the personality of the person. Of course the physical apperance is importan but you can be very beautiful, but be the worst person around the world, or be an ugly person and be the nicest person you have ever met.
ReplyDeleteSheila Delgado & Ainhoa Torres.
4th ESO-C
The outside beauty isn't the important but if you are very beautiful it is more possible that you get a better social life.
ReplyDeleteAnd this is the present but it isn't the good present.
Pol&Mireia
In my opion the beauty is good, but I think that the intelligence is better, I think that the beauty of someone isn't on the outside. I Can say that the only thing that is important for us is the personality, but always we want or we like a person that is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteArnau Fonollosa
4th ESO "B"
We think that the important thing is inside us, the personality. We also think that the physical appearance is a bit important.
ReplyDeletePol Juárez and Joel Bagües
4t ESO "B"
The appearance is the first impression that we have when we meet a new person but the really important thing is the personality of that person. <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteThe appearance is the first impression that we have when we meet a new person but the really important thing is the personality of that person. <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteArnau Rodríguez i Victor Pérez <3
People say that beauty is on the inside, but we don't think so. In our opinion, inner and external beauty are both important. This is because if you're ugly, but a good person, it will be more difficult to find a partner.
ReplyDeleteGerard García and Marc Rocamora
In our opinion, we believe that both things are important but the physical is the first thing you see in anyone. Then if this is the first thing you see, the most sure is that this person will not attract you or you will not be able to reach the person, as a couple for example. But we also believe that there must be an intermediate point because if she is very pretty but very silly, this is not good either.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Moreno and Daniel González.
4th ESO "A".
In our opinion, the external beauty is important because the people are more superficial in this time, but the beauty inside maybe is important, because this person has a bad character, and the same if he/she is pretty. Or has a good character and the person is ugly, or if the person is nice maybe can a good character. And if the person is ugly maybe he/she can have a bad character or attitude.
ReplyDeleteLaura Jordà and Rubén Ruiz
4 ESO A
First, when you see a person, you are more interested in the outside than in the inside. But if you talk to this person you can find out his inside's beauty.
ReplyDeleteOriol Gómez
In our opinion we think that the true beauty is inside us.When we see a person only we only pay attention to his physical appearence. Always if you don't meet a bit this person you can't judge him/her for it. If everybody did this many of us would never meet. These is a problem that many people do,only see the appearence without looking inside.
ReplyDeleteMireia Franco and Karen Mayo
4rt ESO A
In our opinion we think that the two beauties are important, because not always the physical is everything and you also have to value the person inside, but if you don't like the person at first, it may be that you are not interested in her inside.
ReplyDeleteRafael Nogales and Natalia Lopez.
4 ESO A
In our opinion is, the most important is the inside of each person because it is the person's reality.
ReplyDeleteJosep Robledo and Pedro Pérez
4th ESO-A
Hello everyone!! In my opinion the most important thing about each person is the personality!! We should think less about how do we look and think more about being kind and outgoing!! Maria Tomàs Castillo
ReplyDeleteI think that the personality is better that the physical beauty, but the society is very superficial, many times you meet somebody and this isn't pretty/handsom but when you really meet this person, you realize that the apparence is not important if this boy/girl is a good person.
ReplyDeleteAlba Pérez 4ESO-B
I think that we should look more to people's personality than we actually do, as many times we just don't think of it when someone is really pretty or handsome.
ReplyDeleteMarc Silvente 4B
From my point of view, today's society is very superficial and only look people's physical beauty. It's a big mistake because for meeting people you have to look to their personality, character...Sometimes you don't want to meet someone because of his appearance, and it's unfair.
ReplyDeleteAna Saludes 4t d'ESO A
for me the beauty is important but can not be questioned that personality is a thousand times more important because you can be very handsome / physically but inside you are arrogant and without personality.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, the most important thing is the intellect because the people that are very intelligent are the people that are more successful. Physical beauty is important, but, not as important as intelligence.
ReplyDeleteFranco Bianchi
4Teso C
The beauty can be physical and internal. In my opinion, the most important is the personality. However, there’s no accounting for taste, in other words, what seems to someone to be nice to other one can that not.
ReplyDeleteClàudia Izquierdo
4rt ESO c
In my opinion, I believe that what we first see of a person is how he is dressed, his eyes… definitely we create an opinion at first sight, which may be true or not. After then our opinion can change radically. Since the person may attract us by his appearance but after you know it better we see that it is too closed of mind, and that it does not contribute anything to us. So in reality, the first impression does not really matter because it makes us create a false image about reality.
ReplyDeleteThe internal beauty is more important than the external beauty because the internal beauty never changes but the external beauty is becoming old every time.
ReplyDeleteMarcos Antequera ESO4B
In my opinion, I think that the internal person is most important that the external because if you don't like this character is very difficult to stand that with the person.
ReplyDeleteGerard Arqué 4esoB
In my opinion no matter the beauty only matters the inside.
ReplyDeleteBeauty is on the inside.
Maria Ariza
ESO 4A